How to script all stored procedures

In SQL 2005, how do you create a script for all the stored procedures to a
file ?
I only know how to do it 1 procedure at a time.
Thank you.

0
fniles

Right click on the database ---Tasks ---Generate Scripts--then choose Object
Types =stored procedures

"fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message
> In SQL 2005, how do you create a script for all the stored procedures to a
> file ?
> I only know how to do it 1 procedure at a time.
> Thank you.

0
Uri
4/23/2010 3:25:37 AM
Great, Thanks !

"Uri Dimant" <urid@iscar.co.il> wrote in message
> Right click on the database ---Tasks ---Generate Scripts--then choose
> Object Types =stored procedures
>
> "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message
>> In SQL 2005, how do you create a script for all the stored procedures to
>> a file ?
>> I only know how to do it 1 procedure at a time.
>> Thank you.

0
fniles

Reject script in pass through san script not working
I have a scenario that i had to check for dependencies of divisions(Human Resources) before their deletion and decide whether to let deletion proceed or not, i had done this for many entities like department(Dynamics) in my development dictionary, i registered a focus trigger before delete button of department form and checked dependencies for it on triggered script and allow or prevent deletion successfully. Now for division that is in the human resources dictionary i registered a cross-dictionary focus trigger to run before delete buttons change event as result = Trigger_RegisterFocus...

Exchange 2000 data store size does not shrink
Hi, We have an exchage 2k store that is ~16GB. We have archived ~ 5GB (PST files)and did an offline defrag but the db has shrunk by less than 2%. Currently it will not mount even with the evn when we set the temp size increase registry switch. Any ideas? In news:2B3413A7-9F3D-44E9-A0D1-06E7B1D55135@microsoft.com, KCHobson <KCHobson@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > We have an exchage 2k store that is ~16GB. We have archived ~ 5GB > (PST files)and did an offline defrag but the db has shrunk by less > than 2%. Currently it will not mount even with the ...

Sort Column Script
I need to have a script in Excel that would allow the sorting of columns from column "D" to the column before the last column with data. I do not want the last column sorted. The criteria for the sort is in row 1 (Name of an employee). Additional columns will be inserted between column "D" and the last column so they need to be sorted. I hope this is clear. Can someone please assist me? Thank you! Bernie Bernie How can someone named Bernie NOT know how to do this? ;-) Sub BernieSort() Range(Range(Range("D1"), Range("D1").End(xlDown)), _ ...

Quantities didn't change after an inter-store transfer out.
I work in a sports stadium environment. When our season ends, we empty out each of our stands and novelty carts (each is a store within RMS) and dump everything into our warehouse/main Pro Shop. Upon emptying out one location, and doing a transfer out from SO Manager, the quantities did not change in the transfer out location. They did appear in the transfer-in store however, where they were received. We then transferred the items back into the original transfer-out store, which now as a result shows 2X what it should have on hand. Any ideas how this happened or how I can fix it ...

Script error found during opening Dynamics
I just upgrade to the latest Canada Payroll tax update, when one of the user who sign on to Dynamics after upgrade, she got the "Internet Explorer Script Error" window pop up and saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page" Line: 335 Char: 6 Error: The data is invalid Code: 0 URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/UserA/Local%20Settings/Temp/tmpAD1.tmp I tried to clear all the temp file in this folder but still no luck to get rid of this message during loading Dynamics. I asked the user to click on "Yes" button to continue "D...

how can I look into store.exe
I have an email sobig that i cant even download it on my outlook express 6.0.... The adviced for is to locate it on the Queues in Outbound or inbound messages on IMC, but if it is not in there the message may be stuck up in Store. How can I locate it and delete the massega in store.exe they say I can use the MFCmapi but i'm a newbie how can do this. Do I have to download the MFCMapi? what is it? thanks ...

VBA script help..Please !!!!
I have been given the script below by Ron De Bruin - and I can't thank him enough, however I'm still scratching my head as it doesn't EXACTLY what I want. I want ALL the built in command bars/toolbars etc that are shown in a normal excel sheet to be hidden when I open my 'Log' - EXCEPT my own personal toolbar named 'LOG' and the 'Worksheet Menu Bar'. 2 problems arise from the script below :- 1) The Worksheet Menu Bar is displayed, but my 'LOG' toolbar is not. 2) If I open another seperate excel sheet, all the same commands have been copied to...

Order Name J Script
Hi I want to automatically populate the order name to customer name + date. This is the script I have but it shows the dayand time etc. I want to format the date such that it is dd-mm-yy format. How do i go about this please? var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.customerid.DataValue; var d = new Date(); if (lookupItem[0] != null) { crmForm.all.name.DataValue = lookupItem[0].name +" : " + d; } You might want to take a look at the snippets below to munipulate datetimes. http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/932 Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.cro...

vba Search Script for outlook?
I'm looking for some way to script a search for approximately 35 keywords within a PST file... I would like for the script to create a subfolder for each key word, then place a COPY of any message found withing the PST into the associated subfolder.. Anyone ever do anything like this before?? Troy ...

File storing and URLs for files
Hi folks I know that we cannot attach an example Excel file when we send a message to this group. However, not too long ago, on one of the Excel groups, someone explained how you can upload the file to a file storing site and they send you a URL straight back where anybody interested can retrieve it. You didn't need to register or log in or anything. I've lost the site and can't find it again. Can anybody help please? Cheers Derek maybe... http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=free+file+hosting&l=1 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free a...

Script running other scripts return values
hello I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on them, Can't I have one script that runs all of them? I would want to check a returned variable to is one script has a failure, the later one won't get executed. Can't I just use the .Run method? How do I return a value from one script, and read it in the other script? Thanks "Bill" <someplace@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:e72gZtg7KHA.5644@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hello > > I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on...

Business Portal Script Error
I've got Business Portal v1.2 and I have a user trying to add a new page. When he runs the wizard to create the new page, he gets a script error. The error is: A DLL initialization routine failed. http://server/BusinessPortal/UI/ClientCommon/Scripts/mbftreeview.htc He can't finish the wizard. Do I need to re-install something on the server? Thanks, John Does the user have the correct permissions? Click on Site settings and see if the user has te correct permissions. Might be worth adding the page as a user who is a administrator in BP. James "AnytimeAnywhere" <...

How to Exec Stored Proc Param from Flat File
Hi there, I created a table with two columns FirstName and LastName --MyTable CREATE TABLE [dbo].[myTable]( [FirstName] [nvarchar](50) NULL, [LastName] [nvarchar](50) NULL ) ON [PRIMARY] GO Then I created a Proc with paraters for inserting FirstName and LastName --DynamicParam Create Proc usp_DynamicParam @Fname varchar(50), @Lname varchar(50) AS Insert into myTable(FirstName,LastName) Values (@Fname,@Lname) GO I checked to see if it works Exec usp_DynamicParam 'Ed','Dror' GO Select * from MyTable And it works Now concider this I have a csv fi...

How do I use stored procedures in an accdb?
With the possible loss of the adp, what is the best way to access all the stored procedures that I have created in SQL Server from an access accdb On Sep 7, 8:30 am, John H <John H...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > With the possible loss of the adp, what is the best way to access all the > stored procedures that I have created in SQL Server from an access accdb I would expect that MSDN and Technet will have articles to help you re- skill from ADP. One is here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/225918 Remember, in .MDB or .ACCDB, you can still reference ADO and you can creat...

ANy script for this?
Hi all, I need to run the script on our file servers to get Last Acesses Date more than 180 days. It should search the sub-folders too. Windows 2003 server. Thank you. "ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:4FF557C4-643F-4EB1-9738-AF22E0F1693E@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I need to run the script on our file servers to get Last Acesses Date more > than 180 > days. It should search the sub-folders too. > Windows 2003 server. > > Thank you. Use the code you received in the Server group, leaving &...

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / STORE ACCOUNT
For the past three weeks or so we have been implementing RMS and allowing charges to be made to Tendered "Store Account". Now when we go to print accounts receivable or statements, no data/balance is available. Purchase history shows that a charge was made to the "Store Account". Help... a statement is no good if it does not show a balance. (The company who sold us RMS was fired months ago do to gross incompetence.) What is the Tender Type setting of the "Store Account" Tender? SO Manager, Database/TenderTypes Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://...

Store Crash when adding Org-Form
Hi *, I have got a pretty weird problem on Exchange 2003 running on SBS2003 (fully patched) I tried to create a new Org-Form in Exchange System Manager: Show System Folders, Select EFORMS Registry, Add Form -> I entered a name and selected a language (german). -> OK.... The System Manger froze. Eventlog: Microsoft Exchange Server , ID 1000 Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7650.28, stamp 43dfe228, faulting module exoledb.dll, version 6.5.7638.1, stamp 430e810e, debug? 0, fault address 0x000e0ea4. Application Hang ID 1002 Stillstehende Anwendung mmc.exe, Version 5.2.3790.1...

information store cannot mount storage group
The antivir software I use for the exchange 2k server found some worms and trojans among the .log files of the exchange server and renamed them (first warning) and when I tried to check the directory, at access time, it deleted them. There were 2 logs from mdbdata dirs... Now the information store cannot mount the storage groups anymore... Since I pretty much had tons of issues with this server lately, I got sick of it and want to move to exchange 2003 on win server 2003. How can i backup the edb files painlessly offline... I checked the ms site at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sc...

Outlook 2007/Windows 7
Hi everyone, I have a big problem, seemingly When I open my Outlook 2007, I get this popup window [image: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2488/26819666.jpg] "Cannot open your default email folders. The information store could not be opened" I can't start my outlook. I have Windows 7 OS, Office 2007 SP2, with last updates I correctly created my email profile and test connectivity with exchange server in control panel email folder. Anyone to help me? -- almirk http://forums.slipstick.com I have the same problem, did you ever get a reply or find...

Backup Script
http://www.mvps.org/money/backup.htm I am trying to implement the advanced backup script for Microsoft Money that Cal posted a link for a few days ago (see link above). I work with batch files all the time so don't respond unless you have an intelegent answer to my question. In the script below, does anyone know why "attrib -r ..." line is there? As far as I know, that would only show you the attributes of the file. If the file isn't there, it just causes the batch to fail. I am going to remove it from my batch file so it will run, but I am trying to find out if there is...

Event 3092 MSExchangeIS Public Store
Hello all, I have warning events 3092 from MSExchangeIS Public Store logged every 5 minutes on one of our exchange 2003 cluster. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Replication Errors Event ID: 3092 Date: 05.08.2004 Time: 12:59:42 User: N/A Computer: MAIL3 Description: Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event. Folder: (4-48FD35) IPM_SUBTREE\MyPublicFolderName\Folder. Thank you for your help, Regards, Xavier ...

SendKeys in VB6 (and Windows Script Host)
Microsoft has committed to support VB6 applications in Vista and Windows 7. However, it appears that support for VB Sendkeys is still lacking. The latest updates for Windows Vista and Windows 7 appear to support Sendkeys ONLY if UAC is turned off. For customers who use an older (VB6) version of our product who still insist on installing Windows Vista and Windows 7, currently the only solutions we can offer is to turn UAC off--which is unacceptable for some. This prevents users from potentially updating thousands of workstations. I hope to discover if and when Microsoft w...

which line mercy script
Going Blind... is there a code for hiliting a row when any cell in that line is selected. Thanks............. P.S.: If can, example with both of: - grey hilite same as when select row on left, - & a double wide border. "nastech" wrote: > Going Blind... is there a code for hiliting a row when any cell in that line > is selected. Thanks............. You could try this in the worksheet's SelectionChange event: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) ' clear any previous highlighting Columns(1).EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = ...

stock store
I have 2 table Stock_Table Take _Table Stock_Table Contain This Field StockId Primary Key StockName Quantity Date_of_Add StockId StockName Quantity Date_of_add 1 a1 computer 10 1/1/2008 2 b2 printer 20 1/1/2008 3 a1 computer 10 15/1/2008 4 b2 printer 60 20/1/2008 Take _Table contain this field (Take mean Pull or get from Stock table) TakedId Primar...

is there a script for this?
Hi all, There is folder we stored the backup files and we only need to keep 15 days data. Is there a way to do this automatically to only keep data for 15 days? windows 2003 R2 and files with extension .bak Thank you. You could write a batch file and run it in Windows scheduler. @Echo off del c:\FolderName\*.bak /Q "ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F0B1239-DFDA-4537-AA6F-D5CED8E5214C@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > There is folder we stored the backup files and we only need to keep 15 > days > data. Is t...