Get a list of subscribers

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CA9DD1.1C1E3D70

Hi

Is there a way to get a list of subscribers by querying the publisher? =
I'm not able to redirect the out put of sp_helpsubscriberinfo SP to a =
temp table!

As an alternative I can do it with by running this query against =
distribution database
select * from distribution.dbo.MSsubscriber_info

But in our prod environement distribution database is hosted on separate =
servers and I do not have access.

Thanks for your help

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CA9DD1.1C1E3D70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there a way to get a list of =
subscribers by=20
querying the publisher? I'm not able to redirect the out put of=20
sp_helpsubscriberinfo&nbsp;SP to a temp table!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As an alternative I can do it with by =
running this=20
query against distribution database<BR>select * from=20
distribution.dbo.MSsubscriber_info</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But in our prod environement =
distribution database=20
is hosted on separate servers and I&nbsp;do&nbsp;not have =
access.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for your help</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CA9DD1.1C1E3D70--

0
Marc

A Crystal Beginner

numbering multilevel list word 2007
trying to use a multilevel number list and when I hit ENTER (return) the numbering stops (the icon for numbering become un-highlighted) If this is numbering attached to headings, note that, by default, the Normal style will be applied to text when you press Enter (at the end of a heading). You can change the "Style for following paragraph" in the style definition for the relevant heading(s). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dheuermann" <dheuermann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF7E0F7-76A1-4B55-98B3-981E303C7A68@microsoft.co...

Get paid while you get online!!

Distribution List permissions #2
Exchange 2003 in native mode. How do I protect a DL so that only certain IT personnel can add/remove members to this DL? There seems to be someone that has permissions to modify some of the DLs in our environment and I need to prevent that from happening. Thanks. Distribution Groups are AD objects and have permissions/ACLs just like any other AD object. Modify the permissions to restrict who has rights to change it. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Edward" <Edwa...

Customizing marketing list view in 3.0
I have created a marketing list in CRM 3.0 (member type: contact) but the marketing list member view only gives me the name, business phone, and city. I need to add fields including the company name or this list is completely useless. The customization options I found only allows changes to the view that contains the list of marketing lists, not the member list. How do I add fields to this view? I have a similar problem and tried to change views on contacts and accounts - associated view and it did not change the mkt members view - looking for help as well. "jjohnson" w...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Pulldown List to open Workbook.
I have a supplier who updates his pricelist via several spreadsheets. I want to create an interface so that I may access the appropriate pricelist (workbook) by simply selecting the proper category from a pulldown menu (list). So basically, if I select "Piping" from the pulldown menu, it would open "Piping.xls" either within my main workbook or by itself. I have no macro experience so I was hoping I could do this without using them... is this possible? Opening a workbook from a dropdown box requires a macro. You could, however, create a list of links to your workbooks (...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

Adding Outlook 2007 to SendTo list
How can I add Outlook 2007 to the SendTo list under Vista? With Outlook 2003 under XP, I simply add to drag a shortcut to Outlook to the SendTo directory, but this does not work with 2007. should work if you use the correct directory. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2007/20071221.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://ww...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

using new List<String>();
Hello, I wonder do I create a memory leak by using private void myFunc() { List<String> joblist = new List<string>(); // ... add a alot of string into the joblist } and then call myFunc "repeatedly" from the main program It feels like I should return the memory somehow, but how? // Anders -- English is not my first language so any error, insults or strangeness has happend during the translation. Please correct my English so that I may become better at it! On 5/26/2010 11:02, Anders Eriksson wrote: > Hello, > > I wonder do I crea...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...