ERD Tools

Can anyone recommend a good ERD program?
I'm looking for something to build diagrams but there
are so many out there to pick from.

Any advice is appreciated.
thanks,
...bob
0
Bob

Tool for auto loading/refreshing/updating/etc...
Can anyone recommend a tool that can load workbooks on a schedule, perform tasks, etc, etc.... Thank you. Richard Windows Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Scheduled Tasks. Use the Workbook_Open event for the workbooks you specify to be loaded. In that event, call the code that needs to run to do the tasks. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Richard Edwards" <do.not.use@do.not.use.com> wrote in message news:%23xcQeQnIGHA.1124@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Can anyone recommend a tool that can load workbooks on a schedule, perform > tasks, etc, etc.... > > Tha...

Removing standard Buttons in Tool Bar

How do I turn off default tool bars?
Thanks for any help. When I open Excel, the reviewing tool bar is always shown. I never use it, and would like to not have it shown when I start Excel, so I don't have to waste time every time and close it. Is there a way to tell Excel that I don't want it open automatically when I start Excel? I looked in Tools>Customize and Tools>Options but couldn't find anything. Thanks If you close the Reviewing toolbar and shutdown Excel, upon restarting Excel it should not appear. That is, unless your have a workbook opening automatically with Excel (like a startup template [B...

Missing CRM link in Outlook Tools Menu
Hi, On an otherwise functioning CRM 3.0 Outlook Client all of a sudden the CRM link that is on the Tools Menu that normally appears between Actions and Help has dissappeared. CRM on the client works fine otherwise including the CRM tool bar being visible. Any suggestions? Jerry http://www.iBizInitiatives.com Jason, Thanks for replying, it was there and enabled it just needed a recycle through the disable, enable loop. what through me was the fact that the tool bar was there and otherwise working but the CRM link was missing. Jerry "Jason Roy" <JasonRoy@discussions.m...

questions on redeployment tool to copy production to test
In our environment, we have production and test CRM systems on two different domains/forest. Both have CRM running right now. Our objective is to refresh the CRM data in the test environment from Production. 1. The guide says that we need to create a new OU before starting the deployment tool. Do we need to create a new OU for our test system again. The OU is already present. What do we need to do to the OU and the users in it already in the test environment? 2. After the deployment wizard step in the document, the next step is Install Microsoft CRM. Do we need this step as it is alr...

the goal seek function has disappeared from the tool menu. How do.
Tried to have a shortcut button for the "goal seek" function in the tools menu, and somehow managed to entirely lose the function. How do I get it back? Thanks Hi Ramsey if you've not customised the menu in any other way you can reset it using view / toolbars / customize ... toolbars tab, find worksheet menu bar and click on the RESET button. Cheers JulieD "Ramsey" <Ramsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E2466FF-2BD4-43F7-9078-C283DEAAB19A@microsoft.com... > Tried to have a shortcut button for the "goal seek" function in th...

ERROR: Combining GL Accounts with Professional Services Tools Libr
Accounts modify okay; but during a combine single account or an ‘import’ multiple account combine, the following appears and terminates the session: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can not alter replicated object ‘[dbo].[RM00101]’to ‘with encrypted’.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a solution? Thanks in advance… Dirk ...

Where can I find Help documentation covering Tools:Options?
Where can I find Help documentation covering Tools:Options? I have: Windows Media Player, Version 11.0.5721.5268 When I click Tools:Options, and then the Help button, I don't find any help for selecting (or not) the options available. The Help button is not tab-sensitive, either, meaning that if I click Help from any of the 11 different tabs, the same Help (or non-help) documentation is opened. -- Just another user There doesn't seem to be any section in the Help solely dedicated to WMP's Options. Is there a specific option that you want help with? Also, ht...

Problem - Excel 2003 SP2
Clicking the menu item Tools / Autocorrect Options.... does not display the Autocorrect Options but instead Basic File Search appears in the sidebar. Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I can't find anywhere to report a problem such as this, without wasting one of my two free emails to a support technician. Have spent frustrating half-hour searching MS web site, just to be helpful to them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

Tool bar in Table format
Hai Iam using vc++,mfc and sdi and i want a Tool bar with Table format (Rows and Columns ) and not in Row Format which is of Default and please let me know how to do that Thanks and Regards suresh Look at style TBBS_WRAPPED. Example DOCKTOOL in MSDN shows how to use it. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Suresh" <suresh_vcplusplus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#f#7FxsqEHA.3520@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hai > Iam using vc++,mfc and sdi and i wa...

Outlook Tool Bar In Excel Spreadsheet
Up with the tool bars there an outlook tool bar with the to, from, etc. I cannot get rid of it. It does not appear as a toolbar under view. Hi KathyG Press the mail button on the standard toolbar next to the save button again -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "KathyG" <kgriffith@rc.com> wrote in message news:07e501c38464$c8422540$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Up with the tool bars there an outlook tool bar with the > to, from, etc. I cannot get rid of it. It does not appear > as a toolbar under view. Ron, thank you. I canno...

HR Preferences should not be on Tools\Setup\System menu.
HR Preferences should be on Tools\Setup\Human Resources menu, not Tools\Setup System. HR preferences have nothing to do with system setup activities. Thanks... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGro...

student language tools tab in word 2007
Hi, My niece uses office home and student 2007 (especially word) at school and it is also installed at home on the pc...but she says that there is tab that is missing from the home pc, it is student language tools which shows all the french accents, so when she types a word that requires an accent she clicks on it and the accent automatically goes into the word...does anybody know where to enable this? My guess is that this is provided by an add-in or other customization on the school system. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama...

The "Move" tool causes categories to disapper
Every time I use the Edit>Move tool to move a category from the Expense section to the Income section, the category disappears. How do I get aroud this apparent bug in Money 2003 Deluxe. Thanks ...

AUTD Troubleshootin tool error
Hello, I am receiving an error when I try to run the AUTD tool I downloaded from Technet. Once installed and created the virtual directory in IIS everything seems fine. After launching the site on my IE browser and upon entering the credentials on the form, the following error appears. "The specified user either does not exist or is not provisioned for AUTD". I have not had any luck finding any information from the web thus far. Does someone have a solution to this problem, or am I missing a link? Any information is appreciated. Thank you -- MCSE/MCSA A+ Network+ -- MCSE...

How to show tool tip for a slider control
Hi all, In my application, I have a slider control placed on a form view. What I want is that when a user moved the pointer of the slider control, i want to display the value of the current slider position in a tooltip over the slider control. I have written following code for this but it is not working. Please tell me what should i do? void CMyFormView::OnInitialUpdate() { ......... m_slidertip.Create(&m_slider); // m_slider is class variable of type CSliderCtrl strcpy(m_slidertip_text, "Slider"); // char m_slidertip_text[500] m_slidertip.AddTool(&m_slider,...

IE8 Built-In Developer Tools
Hello Internet Explorer Forum, I am using IE8 Developer Tools (built in to IE 8). I would like to ask is there any method that allows outlining elements to persist upon page refreshes? Using; Internet Explorer Version: 8.0.6001.18702. Windows XP Professional Version: 2002 Service Pack 3. Microsoft Visual Web Developer Version: 2008. Developer Tools from the Internet Explorer Tools Menu. Thanks and regards, - BotRot MSDN IE Development Forums <=post such questions here instead http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/iedevelopment/ BotRot wro...

Using Excel Drawing tools for Design Sketches
I'm a civil/struct. design engineer. I use Excel's Drawing Tools (View-Toolbars-Drawing) to illustrate the calculations and make sketches. I'm convinced that making sketches with calc's is very important. When I first started making sketches it took quite a time, but with practice it became much faster. Now it takes the same time as making a sketch manually. There are a lot of time saving tricks in Excel Drawing � which could be mastered with practice. I need some adjustments of Drawing Tools for my purposes� but I do not know how to do it. Some of these are: 1- scaling; is th...

Tool to verify mailbox migration
Hello, I am getting ready to migrate my users from E2003 to E2007. I have about 150 users and will be doing the migration in stagesover the next month and a half. I am looking for a tool that I can run after the migration is complete, to make sure everything got moved correctly. Does such a creature exist? Thank you Daryl On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:54:21 -0800 (PST), baron1211 <res0ew3q@verizon.net> wrote: >Hello, > > I am getting ready to migrate my users from E2003 to E2007. I have >about 150 users and will be doing the migration in stagesover the ...

Lost Tools Menu
I am securing a database. I removed the admin user from the admins group, after creating another user for the admins group, and giving that user a password. Then in the startup options I removed some of the toolbars, so my users couldn't try to change any options. The problem is that now I don't have the Tools menu, and it doesn't come back even when I hold down the shift key while double-clicking the icon for the database to start it. It just asks me for my password (the user in the admins group) and opens the database with the limited set of toolbar menus, not including the T...

Spell Check Tool
How can I insert a spell check tool in an Access ribbon? Can anybody post an example? Thanks jess, this just uses the existing Spell check button Access has, nothing else should be needed, except making sure you can spell check the selection. <button idMso="SpellingAccess" /> there is a DL from Microsoft of excel files for all the ribbon controls, i dont have the direct link. good luck and hope that helps. "Jess" wrote: > How can I insert a spell check tool in an Access ribbon? > > Can anybody post an example? > > T...

TOOLS: Adding docs (PDF) to a database
I am looking for add-on tools or code to allow me to attach scanned PDF documents to a database record. I would like to know if there are developer tools out there that can do the following: - Appending muliple as in many PDF docs to a specific record. - Or maybe I create a folder and the AccessDB reads the contents of the folder showing the files related to the specific record. Kinda like a achive file manger of related files to a database record. Note: Eventually this access database will be pushed to SQL server if that helps. Can anybody help me with this? Thank you in advance. Mic...

3rd Party Integration tools
I am a new MSCRM consultant, looking at a range of tools for integration with ERP systems (specifically Navision). So far, I have uncovered 3 products that seem have this sort of functionality: a c360 product a Scribe product and a Tectura product Does anyone have experience with these, and/or suggestions as to when one is more appropriate than the other? Hello Rich We have used the scribe products to tranfer great plains data to and from crm and gp. The scribe product is good however we have not used it for navision. My opinion would be to check out the scribe product first to see ho...

Lost Tool Bar for Outlook Express
I have lost the toolbar for my outlook express 6. I have tried every setting in the View - Layout - It doesn't reappear. I have compared all of the settings with those on another computer to no avail. Can anybody help ? Outlook Express is not a MS Office program, it is part of IE. Have you done all your updates? Have you done the customize under the layout? You can then add what you want on your toolbar. Just a thought. "Jean Martin" wrote: > I have lost the toolbar for my outlook express 6. I have tried every setting > in the View - Layout - It doesn't ...

Migration tool crashes when migrating from Lotus
I'm having problems with the migration tool when migrating some users. What happens is that once it starts up, the tool crashes with no error codes and the domino server crashes as well. I'm running exchange 2003 and domino 6 on win2k and I'm migrating it all on the same box. I know it says not to but I've already killed a test server because of this and don't have another one handy. As I said, I can migrate the majority of users fine, but for some reason it does not like these users. If anyone has any suggestions or has come across something like this it would...