ERD Tools

Can anyone recommend a good ERD program?
I'm looking for something to build diagrams but there
are so many out there to pick from.

Any advice is appreciated.
thanks,
...bob
0
Bob

Exchange Server 2003 management tool for Vista
Can the Exchange Server 2003 management tool be used on Vista Business edition? ...

Database ERD stencils
Has anyone else had difficulty finding the Database ERD stencil shapes in Visio 2007? It was present in the 2003 version. When I perform a search for the shapes, I find some but I can't manipulate them as in 2003 and the Database menu option is not available. This is becoming most frustrating to me because I can't find them to complete my course I am doing. Please help On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:31:01 -0700, Donna <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Has anyone else had difficulty finding the Database ERD stencil shapes in >Visio 2007? It was present in the 2003 ver...

Inbox repair tool #2
When I tried Import from Personal Folder file I had error: "Errors have been detected inthe file.... Quit all mail- enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tools" I ran the inbox repair tool, but the tool show me an error: " An error has ocurred which caused the scan to be stopped. No changes have been made to the scanned file" Some one know what I can do to recover the information?? See if any of the additional information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to ...

help where is this tool at?????
show icon on tool so you know when new mail has arrived and you are not in outlook express where is this feature located??? Hi, Peg - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x...

ERD
Can anyone point me to an ERD for Store Ops? I have been unable to locate one on the PartnerSource site. Thanks, Jason Jason, I give up, what's a ERD? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ********** "Jason McCall" <jasonmccall@hotmail.com> wro...

OT: Recommendations for localization companies and tools
I have a client who has a small C++ app that uses standard Windows resources (e.g. dialogs, stringtables) and has these separated into resource-only DLL's. We need to translate these resources into several languages. Furthermore, the client has a previous version of the app that was partially translated. We need to identify the strings that have been changed/added since the last version and only translate those. Can anyone recommend a good company for this? Is Acclaro any good? I don't believe money is an object, so I am leaning towards the full-service company. However, an...

Scheduling tool / calendar
Hi, Our office is looking for a scheduling tool programmed in MS Access for medical providers. (So a provider can input an appointment, have a reminder pop-up, see a daily/weekly schedule, etc.). This is for research purposes and we need to link other fields to it, so we aren't interested in using something like MS Outlook. Our research database is being built in MS Access. Any ideas where I could locate something like that? Or would we have to start from scratch? Thanks! Mandi K ...

ERD Relationships
Have recently installed Visio 2003, and am trying to create a basic ERD. I have used other version of Visio for quite a long time now, so I am not a complete novice. However, I am unable to create relationships. When I drag a relationship over to the drawing area, and drag an end of the relationship over a table, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Hold down the CTRL key while you drag the line end over the shape. You'll see the border of the entity change color when it is connected. HTH, Scot. ................................................ Scot Becker Orthogonal Software www...

"Send Icon" missing on tool bar
Why don't I have a "send icon" on my outlook toolbar to send emails out? kathleen_reuther@yahoo.com Did you used to have one? Do you have an account configured? Have you checked that you can view your standard and formatting toolbars? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Kathleen Reuther" wrote: > Why don't I have a "send icon" on my outlook toolbar to send emails out? > > kathleen_reuther@yahoo.com Kathleen: 1. No. 2. Yes, now I do. 3. Yes, I checked the email on the tool bar....

Snapshot Tool
Mary, In an earlier post, you mentioned the Snapshot tool in Publisher. Where would that be found? Could you be talking about SnagIt? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Joy" <joymp2@bellsouth.net.NO_SPAM> wrote in message news:OfAqsDhUGHA.5148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Mary, > > In an earlier post, you mentioned the Snapshot tool in Publisher. Where > would that be found? > > The Snapshot tool is in the Adobe Acrobat Reader. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com &qu...

how to show a tool tip for a CEdit control #2
Hi, I have derived a class from CEdit class in which user can enter only hexadeceimal characters (i.e. 0-9, A-F(a-f) X(x). I want to display a tooltip if user enters any other character than a hex character. Can anyone tell me how can I do this? Regards, Bhavik hi use CToolTipCtrl class naren "BNP" wrote: > Hi, > > I have derived a class from CEdit class in which user can enter only > hexadeceimal characters (i.e. 0-9, A-F(a-f) X(x). I want to display a > tooltip if user enters any other character than a hex character. > > Can anyone tell me how can I...

Rules Wizard not in Tools menu
The rules wizard does not appear in my Inbox, Tools menu. What to do? What version of Outlook are you using? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "MS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03f001c3b9f6$ca402280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > The rules wizard does not appear in my Inbox, Tools menu. > What to do? Ben: Tnx for your reply. My Outlook is from Office XP. It i...

Administrative tools
I managed to permanently remove my administrative tools. Can anybody tell me how to get it back. Administrative tools for W2K3 or W2K8 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Matthew" <no@example.com> wrote in message news:%23ufz0a6xKHA.1548@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I managed to permanently remove my administrative tools. Can anybody tell me how >to get it back. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc738274(WS.10).aspx http://www.microsoft.com/do...

Join for absolutely free and make 17,000 dollars if you want, also comes with alot of nice tools.
Hello, I just found something that I think you'll be interested in... This will not cost you one cent. This is so easy. Honest! This may look like something you have seen before, but I bet you may not have ever seen this yet on the internet. And it only takes 10 minutes or so to set up on your computer! This is really an amazing program. You are actually making money without ever investing a penny! You get more than $10 just for signing up... FREE With Us. When You Subscribe For Free, $10 is automatically credited into your account as your "Signing Up Bonus" where you can &quo...

Issues regarding drawing tools

Worksheet doesn't permit F4 absolute referencing tool in formulas
I've never seen this before in a worksheet and can't find a Tool-Option that would change it. You can of course type the dollar signs in, but the F4 key won't toggle. Sure it's something simple, any help appreciated! -- ronthedog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ronthedog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=397725 ...

Feature Comparison Tool
I am submitting this suggestion on the behalf of one partner looking for some kind of tool comparing strengths and features of various MBS products and benefits of one over the other for certain business vertical. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

ERD Tools
Can anyone recommend a good ERD program? I'm looking for something to build diagrams but there are so many out there to pick from. Any advice is appreciated. thanks, ...bob ...

Autmating Visio ERD
Hi, Is there a way to programatically add columns, and primary keys using VBA. I am using the Entity Relationship Stencil. I can create tables; however, I don't know how to add properties. Thanks ...

Excel 2007
On Windows XP SP2 using Excel 2007 I am unable to print from the Open file dialogue. Here is what I am doing: Clicking Open from the Office button Navigating to the file I would to Print Highlighting the document Selecting Print from the Tools menu in the lower left hand corner of the dialogue box The error message I receive states: Cannot print file. It then gives a series of possible reasons, none of which apply because I can print the document if I open it first and then print it normally. Also, I can use the above sequence to print the document if the document is already open. This ser...

Time Zone Setting missing from Tools/Options
Recently had a client needing to adjust their CRM Time zone setting from the tools/options menu. The time zone setting was not there but all other configuration options were there. If the client shutdown their Outlook client, went back to the Tools/ Options menu in CRM, the time zone setting was displayed. Very strange, has anyone ever encountered this? Thanks. On Sep 12, 4:50=A0pm, tjudge...@gmail.com wrote: > Recently had a client needing to adjust their CRM Time zone setting > from the tools/options menu. =A0The time zone setting was not there but > all other configuration opt...

recovery tool
HOW caN I find to a free software for exchange recovery tool On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:13:22 +0200, "birol" <birol.mcse@gmail.com> wrote: >HOW caN I find to a free software for exchange recovery tool > What do you mean by exchange recovery tool? Something like PowerControls? http://www.ontrack.com/powercontrols/ Free? You're not going to find a free one. That said, if you are willing to pay, Quest Recovery Manager is the best I've seen. "birol" <birol.mcse@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OfSxn0TNGHA.428@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > HO...

'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing registration" Project Name
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, all I wrote a COM project with VS2003, when I compile this project = ,finally I get the error like 'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error = code from "Performing registration" Project Name. Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable...

How do I make my ERDs more automatic?
Hello all, I am currently working on finding a way to automize VISIO. What I mean by this is that I want to find a way to create some sort of database that is connected to more than one Entity Relationship Diagram and, when I make a change on an object on the database, I want that change to be reflected in all ERDs that contain that particular object. These changes would be things such as font, color, relations to other objects, etc. Is there any way to do this? I only have basic computer skills so I need simple explanations. Thank you ------=_NextPart_0001_007299F6 Content-Type: te...

reporting tools #2
What reporting tools do you all like? I have looked at a couple but would like to know what you all recommend? I'd recommend Quest MessageStats. http://www.quest.com/messagestats/ Nue "Brandon" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message news:%23Y%231IlbeGHA.1436@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What reporting tools do you all like? I have looked at a couple but would > like to know what you all recommend? > > ...