Template connect to outlook 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the template called "IT Team Workspace" from mircosoft website.
Everything is working well.

But I have a problem to connect the "Tasks" to MS outlook.

In the default sharepoint page, i can choose "connect to outlook" at action
tag. But i cannot find it at "IT Team Workspace" template.

Can anyone tell me how i can do it on ""IT Team Workspace" template?

Thank you.

Budd
sharepoint.setup-administratio 225 articles. 0 followers. Follow

By the way, i am using Sharepoint 3.0 and outlook 2007

"Budd" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the template called "IT Team Workspace" from mircosoft website.
> Everything is working well.
>
> But I have a problem to connect the "Tasks" to MS outlook.
>
> In the default sharepoint page, i can choose "connect to outlook" at action
> tag. But i cannot find it at "IT Team Workspace" template.
>
> Can anyone tell me how i can do it on ""IT Team Workspace" template?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Budd
------=_NextPart_0001_B487FCDC

Even with "IT Team Workspace" you should get the "Connect to outlook"
option.
Please confirm if MS Office 2007 is installed on the box from where you are
browsing the site. Also try to access the site from some other client
machine with  MS Office 2007.
------=_NextPart_0001_B487FCDC

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20
\par Even with "IT Team Workspace" you should get the "Connect to outlook" option.
\par Please confirm if MS Office 2007 is installed on the box from where you are browsing the site. Also try to access the site from some other client machine with  MS Office 2007.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_B487FCDC--

0
ramrk

Sales For Outlook
Hi, All! Just installed Sales For Outlook for evaluate purposes. Tutorial says that appointments created in the CRM will be visible in my Outlook Calendar, but they don't. If I select "Microsoft CRM" folder in Outlook, or any subfolder, all contents is displayed correctly. Where is the trouble? Thanks in advance, Eugene. Eugene, The synchronization with Outlook takes place when you go "Offline". If the appointment is created through the CRM Appointment button in Outlook, it willl appear immediately. but if the entry is made via the web client, it won't appear...

Windows 7 Outlook and printer
I upgraded to Windows 7 and instantly lost outlook and can not find the PST files in addtion my printer will not work and I had Dell investigate they found printer errors spool not started and printer not listed they could not fix it. Fins wrote: > I upgraded to Windows 7 and instantly lost outlook and can not find the PST > files And just how did you do this "upgrade"? I followed the instruction with the program and nothing out of the ordinary? "Gordon" wrote: > Fins wrote: > > I upgraded to Windows 7 and instantly lost outlook and c...

Outlook won't logon
when I upgrade to sp4 in win2000 my outlook won't log on to the internet. what could be the problem? ...

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Outlook crmaddin often does not function 01-24-07
Hello, In one of my installations, users need to remove and add the crmaddin quite often at their outlook clients. Most of them have the desktop version. Do you know if there is a hotfix/patch available that makes the crmaddin more stable? Can you advise? Thank you, Elena ...

Outlook gone wild??
Hi all, I had to reinstall my outlook 2003 on my new computer after my old on fried. After the install, I set up my email address, and did a send/receive. This is what happened after that. emails download, then disappear. Opening inbox, I get "search root" Open task, I get notes Open calendar, unable to display folder Open notes: I get journal Open deleted items and I get outlook today. Anyone know what's going on here? Thanks for your help, jojo jojo <cgv_2000@*remove your hat*yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all, I had to reinstall my outlook 2003 on my new computer aft...

Connect Exchange 2000 to the Internet
I know this has been asked before, but I cannot seem to find one clear answer. Here is my problem. I have a Windows 2000 LAN with two WIN2000 servers, one being the PDC, the other with Exchange 2000 being the BDC. Both behind a RED HAT 7.2 box and out to the internet. The internal messaging is handled by the mentioned server, but for Internet mail, we have a mail service given by our ISP with 20 mailboxes and 200 mb space on disk. So each user gets internal mail thru exchange, and pop3 mail directly from the internet via our isp. I would like to change the configuration so that the exchan...

Access 2007 related documents
I have an Access2007 database and am storing paths to files in a table. Example: a single customer might have 5 external files that are related to the customer I decide not to store the files themselves in the database in an attachment field for various reasons. Everything seems to work ok I just have one question: To open the file (Note: I do not know what type of file will be in the list), I am using this code: Private Declare Function ShellExecute Lib "shell32.dll" _ Alias "ShellExecuteA" (ByVal hWnd As Long, _ ByVal lpOperation As String, _ ...

Conditional Sum in Excel 2007
I am using Excel 2007 Is it possible to display the sum of certain cells (in the same column) based on some criteria. I can explain my requirement as under. Column A contains dates (from 1st Jan 2008 to 31st Decd 2009). This column is formatted for date. Column B contains amount spent on that date (Formatted for currency) In column C, I want in C 31, the sum of the cells from B1 to B31, money spent in January. Similarly I want the sums corresponding sums of that month on the last day of each Month. Is it possible? seena >I am using Excel 2007 Try this... Assume y...

Email Address in outlook 2003
We have our ldap directory, presently using outlook express for emails, it does pick up the email address if we give the unix ids but does not in Outlook 2003. Any suggestions? Thanks. .. ...

Video message program in Outlook 2003
Worked for a few days now will not start. Have installed the latest version, etc. Will not start. When I click on the icon hard drive runs for a bit then nothing. Harvey hknauss@houston.rr.com ...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

Outlook 2003 error on shutdown
Having just installed Outlook 2003 over outlook 2002 ( I think it was, the one that comes with an ipaq?) I am getting an error every time I shut down the program - something along the lines of oxc0000005... Have tried a repair to no avail; anything else I can do? ...

Test creating a new message via Outlook Express
I just want to use this as a test message. I just set up Outlook Express to view the messages shown in ExcelTip's forum. I want to see whether this message being created in Outlook Express appears in the forum. Ah, good. It's here, on the web. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You might want to test to: microsoft.public.test.here It saves clutter and IIRC, you'll even get a message back saying it was posted. (But it's been a real long time since I've used that group.) David DeRolph wrote: > > I just want to use this as a test message. ...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

NNTP Headers and OutLook Express 6
What is happening with the standards? RFC 1036 states that Dates must follow this format: "EEE, dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss Z" And OutLook Express 6 when the day of month has just one digit, doesn't add 0 so it uses: "EEE, d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss Z". RFC 1036 states that From must follow one of these formats: From: mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM From: mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM (Mark Horton) From: Mark Horton <mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM> And OutLook Express 6 uses "" like this: From: "Mark Horton" <mark@cbosgd.ATT.COM> And also, how do you ...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

outlook 2003 #41
Having trouble receiving my email in from other employees. What type of problem are you having? Any error messages? mdh "Pete" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008901c3b2b1$1b66e6f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Having trouble receiving my email in from other employees. ...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

Display of Outlook Calendar appointment end times
Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? "Mark Rack" <Mark Rack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:707BF074-B5F8-475B-98D0-E9D89472324E@microsoft.com... > Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when > in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times? Right-click an empty area of the calendar, choose Other Settings, and uncheck "Show end times". -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outl...

Outlook 2007 Pst repaire tool
Hi. I have started to use Office 2007. And I wounder where I can find Scanpst.exe file. Have looked into my computer, but can not find it. Thank you in advance. Dag N I think it's in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 directory "Dag N" <dag.naestvold@intertanko.com> wrote in message news:ONh7CIcGKHA.3948@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi. > I have started to use Office 2007. And I wounder where I can find > Scanpst.exe file. > Have looked into my computer, but can not find it. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane P...

Chart sheet labels in Excel 2007
The names on invididual chart sheets sometimes revert to generic names Chart 1, Chart 2, etc. This never happened with Excel 97. What causes the sheet name to change? How can I prevent this from happening? -- David David This happens to me as well. I've made a half attempt to get an answer from Microsoft tech support, but with no luck. I wonder if it might occur in workbooks where data is retrieved from an outside source. Has that been your experience? Geoff "David" wrote: > The names on invididual chart sheets sometimes revert to generic names Chart > 1, Cha...

Export Outlook Contacts Into Outlook Express
How do you go about exporting Outlook Contacts into Outlook Express? Thanks, BTJustice File | Import and Export Export to a file Comma Separated Values (Windows) Select the Contacts folder Name the file Finish the Wizard. Now from OE: File | Import | Other Address Book | Text File (Comma Separated Values) Select the csv file and finish up the Wizard. "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message news:2tjljvF21d9k1U1@uni-berlin.de... > How do you go about exporting Outlook Contacts into Outlook Express? > > Thanks, > BTJustice > > Do you wan...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2003 and the 3Gb limit
Most PC users don't have this problem but Outlook 2003 crashes when it tries to open PST files on servers/pc with more than 3Gb memory. This would be the case with terminal servers. Microsoft has repaired this problem in +/- mar-2005 for only English, French, German and Italian see KB896253. It is now sep 2005, what about the other languages? Still no fix for Dutch. So my terminal server is still limping on only 3Gb. Does anybody know if there is a hotfix for this problem for the other languages? I think you should contact Product Support directly with your question. -- Bill Rodgers...