pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMTMzMDI=?=

Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com
Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com

Planos a partir de R$ 250,00  .

Assist�ncia T�cnica
Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local.

- Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o
Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou plant�o sob an�lise.

- Redes Corporativas (Projetos e Instala��es de Cabeamento Estruturado ou Wireless e parte L�gica em Geral)
Projetamos e instalamos desde uma simples rede ponto a ponto, at� uma rede de dados mais complexa e segura com compartilhamento de arquivos local e/ou remotamente, impressoras e Internet com Servidores 2003 ou 2008 Server. Disponibilizamos: TS (Terminal Server), VPN (Virtual Private Network) e FTP (File Tranfer Protocol), al�m de diversos servi�os afins, como Backups automatizados entre outros.

- Consultoria t�cnica em Hardware e Software
Prestamos consultoria para melhorar os processos de sua empresa atrav�s da inform�tica, otimizando assim o seu atendimento e o desenvolvimento da empresa.

- Seguran�a.
Protegemos sua empresa de v�rus e invas�es, o acesso aos dados dos usu�rios � feito de forma seletiva, ou seja, somente aqueles que tiverem permiss�es especiais ter�o essa possibilidade. Fazemos tamb�m um backup completo de todo o seu HD.

Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com
Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com

?GhhgQtdsCn?Eb$uYHTprT?,Z
0
Assitencia
2/16/2010 5:14:08 PM
sharepoint.setup-administratio 225 articles. 0 followers. Follow

IE & COM
I've written my app for verifying signature of XML files (XML Signature). I'd like when user double click .xml file, it opens in my app, BUT only if .xml file contains <Signature> tag. If not, then .xml file should be opened in user's default app for .xml files (IE or XML Spy...). Is it possible? How? Any tips? Thank you. Basically, you will have to become the default application for .xml files, so that you can examine them on launching. When you install you will have to discover what the current default is, so that XML files without your tag can then be opened by ...

In Excel, how do I rename the gray rows/columns (1,2,3/A,B,C)?
In Excel, how do I rename the gray rows/columns (1,2,3/A,B,C)? You can't. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "rapunzel4040" <rapunzel4040@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4363DEF9-56F1-4476-8DB8-E42F4D189F09@microsoft.com... > In Excel, how do I rename the gray rows/columns (1,2,3/A,B,C)? ...

Vlookup question #8
When pulling values through from a table array, is there any way that the formatting can be pulled through too, not just the value? (Office 2003) -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me) No, a formula can only return a value. If the format applied to the table was conditionally formatted, then you could apply the same conditions to the cell with the formula. Hope this helps. Pete On Feb 13, 8:34=A0am, Paul Hyett <vidcap...@invalid83261.co.uk> wrote: > When pulling values through from a table array, is there any way that >...

Worksheets #8
is there a way to make worksheets in other worksheets/workbooks and then have all of that inside another workbook. I need to create worksheets for 3 employees to record their work individually, for example. The information is entered into employee's worksheet then needs to be put into a separate form that combines the employee's worksheets collectively for a month's period. That then needs to be put into a form grouped by year. Is this possible to do or am I wishing for miracles??? Any help is greatly appreciated. The folding workbooks scenario that you describe is not pos...

Hanging on trying to get into Microsoft.com
Currently using new HP laptop, IE 7 on XP Pro machine (wireless) and 1 year old Gateway desktop IE 8 on Vista Home premium (wireless), HP laptop IE 7 on Vista Ultimate (wireless) and 5 year old Sony IE 6 on XP Home (wired) machines. Only two of these machines are having issues on the various networks I am using. All are fully updated and all are running the same antivirus and firewall settings and versions. All machines have the same security level settings and home page set. The IE 7 XP Pro and the IE 8 Vista Home Premium are both "hanging" when I type www.micros...

IE 8 in Vista
I recently uploaded the IE8. It seems to work well enough, but it doesn't back out of things more than one level when I'm in yahoo. For instance - I open my email page, then an individual email. If I reply, that opens another window, but once that email is sent off, I try to back back out and I can't even get back to the original email nor the email main page. I've tried looking to see if google.com and ask.com won't back up, but it does just fine. Anyway - is there any hope for a fix, OR how can I go back to IE7. "APlum" <APlum@discus...

CopyBeforeWrite missing in VC++ 8
Hi All, Can anybody tell me what is the equivalent function for CopyBeforeWrite for CString? Looks like CopyBeforeWrite is missing in VC 8 version Thanks How often do you plan to post the same question? I already answered it: CopyBeforeWrite is a protected function, and therefore does not exist. It would be an error to use it. It would be an error to subclass CString. It is an error to use undocumented and unsupported features. It will be an error to figure out how to propagate this mistake into VC8. joe On 15 Dec 2006 09:24:04 -0800, "tissyrose" <Linson.Tomy@gmail...

Can't open Outlook #8
First I received a message that the window could not be opened. Solution: delete registry and create new profile. Did that. Now it says that there is an error in the syntax or format of the file. Please help. Please provide the exact error message(s) and your Outlook version. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, thegirlwsrv@yahoo.com asked: | First I r...

Makita BO3700X6 1.6 Amp 1/3 Sheet Sander with Cloth Dust Bag and 8 Extra Sheets of Sandpaper
Price:$86.60 Image: http:///image.php?id=B0002HC46O Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0002HC46O This is my second 1/3 sheet Makita sander. My first is still running but the pad wore out and a replacement pad cost $40 so I decided to buy this new one. My biggest disappointment was how easy it is to accidentally hit the button and turn it off while working, yet it can also be difficult to get it to pop in and stay on. Both of these problems would have been avoided with a switch instead of a button. The levers for attaching the paper are also very heavy duty and require a lot of pressure to...

Dumb Everyone@mydomain.com question
In typical fashion over an hour of net search on a simple question and no result. 1. Does exchange automatically create a distribution list called "everyone" 2. I can see the everyone group as a security option on folders but not in AD 3. If one is true, how do I modify it? What if I want to remove users from it or block users from sending to it. It seems so SCREAMING easy a question but alas I am defeated. See answer inline. "ms bald" <ms bald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31B27C21-DAA2-4C84-8264-C86FAA499BD5@microsoft.com... > In ty...

GMail / Entourage
After all the fooparah about not being able to get to GMail from Entourage, I thought I'd give it a try. Went to: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13286 followed the instructions (adding "Insure 'Allow online access...' is checked in the Accounts/Options page" to make it show up) and all worked flawlessly -- M for N in address to mail reply In article <NealReid-F669C0.19302109082007@ispnews.usenetserver.com>, Neal Reid <NealReid@Nagma.ca> wrote: > After all the fooparah about not being able to get to GMail from > Entourage ??...

SOP Picking Ticket
I would like to make a suggestion about the change of how entirely back ordered line items are handled on the SOP Picking Tickets in version 8. In version 8, these items will not print at all on the picking ticket. In version 6, these items could have their entire quantity on back order and they would still print. Because people often lag behind in updating their inventory quantities, I would like to suggest that we bring back the ability (or give an option) to print back ordered line items on all SOP documents, including the Picking Ticket. -- Margaret Saville, Newtek Accounting Sy...

Inbox Repair Tool #8
I am running Outlook 2000 on WIN98, Second Edition. This morning I attempted to download my email. Everything looked and acted properly except that no new messages appeared in my INBOX. When the down apparently completed, I got a message that I needed to run the "Inbox Repair Tool". I went to the microsoft site, located the apppropriate application, and ran it. I immediately got the "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." messaage. What should I do now? Did you check to ...

Smartlist #8
When I make changes to a smartlist can I save with another name, that way I don't have to re-create the report? Within the Smartlist window, you can click Favorites. It allows you to type a new name, delete/remove, or modify the current Smartlist. "rcr" wrote: > When I make changes to a smartlist can I save with another name, that way I > don't have to re-create the report? ...

Data Transfer from Excel File A to File B
March 8, 2006 Microsoft Support or Experienced User... In using Exel 2004 v. 11.1.1 on a Mac G5 with MacOS 10.3.9 I find the strange behavior when transferring data from other Excel files. After going through this process of transferring (linked) data from File A to File B and then deleting File A and closing File B and confirming that File B has been updated properly from data in File A, I find the following strange behavior. I again open File B and select "Ignore Links" rather than "Update"...remember File A has been deleted. When opening File B I find the q...

importing mail from gmail
I've had my gmail account for 5 years and just started using outlook. I can't figure out how to get outlook to import emails from before 5/22/08. I don't know why this date is significant, or if I have some sort of setting set there, but I'm missing 4 and a half years of emails from outlook that I can access perfectly fine from my gmail. How come outlook won't import them? Is it possible to import emails that aren't new? You didn't say what you've done as far as Outlook settings are concerned. It sounds like you're able to use Outlook to access your gm...

Dilma Roussef =?UTF-8?B?bsOjbyBhY3I=?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWRpdGE=?= =?UTF-8?B?IGVtIERFVQ==?= =?UTF-8?B?UyA1MTU=?= =?UTF-8?B?NzY=?=
Se voce acredita em tudo que a candidata fala por ai , veja o video que comprova que ela nao acredita em DEUS, cuidado ao jogar o seu voto no lixo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fqyh-kvvk Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fqyh-kvvk sttQqSeEtwvC.kasUVvEaL?iB ...

template #8
I'm looking for a download "timeline" Did you try google? flyboybee wrote: > > I'm looking for a download "timeline" -- Dave Peterson ...

Send 900 billion emails in just 5 minutes!. Visit www.nuclear-inc.com
Nuclear Inc. Advanced Internet & Email marketing softwares www.nuclear-inc.com Send 900 Billion valid Emails in Just 5 Minutes with our Nuclear Bot Software! Post 500 Billion messages to Newsgroups, Blogs & Forums at the same in Just 5 minutes with our Nuclear Poster software! Extract over 300 Million Valid Emails in Just 5 Minutes only!! Boost your business by 100000000000% in Just One week, with any of our softwares! Drive very violent traffick to your website every second! FREE TRIAL...30 days money back guarantee! No need for any other marketing softwares, leads or opt in em...

Outlook Sending Mail with Gmail.
My outlook using Pop3 with Gmail won't send messages. They remain in my outbox. When I test my email account all items all items pass (greeen check mark) and my SMTP requires authentication and is setup correctly. dpsweeney <dpsweeney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My outlook using Pop3 with Gmail won't send messages. They remain in > my outbox. When I test my email account all items all items pass > (greeen check mark) and my SMTP requires authentication and is setup > correctly. Do you scan outgoing mail with an AV program? If so, disable that feature. L...

http://13106524089.com
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01CA27F9.301C6E30 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit MY ACCOUNT | SHOPPING | logout Email: sms@13106524089.com Customer ID: 13202193 SummaryHistoryProfileChange passwordContactsMerchant Services PROFILE: ADD CREDIT/DEBIT CARD First name*: Last name: Myles Card type*: Card number*: Expiry date*: Back Add You need to use your own credit/debit card. Cards owned by someone else cannot be accepted! ------=_...

CEdit #8
I am trying to have a window that the user will type in a name and save this. Here is some code for it right now.. void CWizard9::OnEnChangeEdit1() { // m_my_str.GetWindowTextA(mystr); //strSave = mystr; return; } Anytime i enter code in here, i get a debug assertion error. Any help? Nevermind this post, i have figured out what happened. "Matthew Clark" wrote: > I am trying to have a window that the user will type in a name and save this. > > Here is some code for it right now.. > > void CWizard9::OnEnChangeEdit1() > { > // m_my_str.GetWindow...

(Weired) Email ID added with @hotmail.com
Dear freinds, Since last few days we have been facing a very strange problem. the problem was noticed when we saw one of the users properties showing his primary email address as our own domain and the secondary email address as @hotmail.com. later we noticed that all our domain users were updated with the @hotmail.com as their secondary emails ID. When checked on the Receipient Policies in exchange system manager we did not find any email address choosen with @hotmail.com. To get rid of this problem we removed @hotmail.com from all the users secondary address but after sometime found...

How do you free COM memory and resources?
Background: I have an app that uses Crystal Reports, when I went from version 8.5 and the legacy API to version 9 and the new API I find that some functions leak memory. Notably viewing reports or exporting to PDF. The leaks seems to be in CR not in my app. Question is: How can I free this memory. I have tried everyting, ie m_Application.Release() and even ::CoUninitialize(); ::CoInitialize(NULL); But nothing seems to bring back the memory, short of exiting my app. I have a vague memory that CoUninitialize will not actually do a Release on the objects that have been loaded in that thread. I...

www.jraun.com
i have had a website called www.jraun.com "infect" inself into MS Outlook 2002. when i open Outlook (it opens with the personal folders so that the screen shows the calendar, tasks, etc)and i then click on a folder containing Emails, or the calendar, or contacts, etc, the right hand side of the screen, instead of displaying the expected information, turns itself into MS Internet Explorer and displays a web site. if i click on any other folder, i see the Emails listed for half a second - and then it reverts to being a web page again. The "bar" near the top of the s...