Integrate Authorisation via WAN

Our Extranet Customer will that they can use Explorer View and other webdav
functionality with the same Active Directory Account from their LAN. Did
somebody have an idea how I can validate them via WAN on our FARM ? Thanks

0
MV
2/12/2010 5:03:38 PM
sharepoint.setup-administratio 225 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Possible to let DL members remove themselves via Outlook?
If you are a member of a distribution list and receive those emails in Outlook, is there any way that you can remove yourself from the list? Oftentimes I see folks get dragged into user groups because they get modeled after other users, or someone puts a request in to have distribution lists created with everyone and their brother added to the list... and next thing you know you're getting a ton of emails that you don't want. I know about the distribution list 'manager' functionality - but that gives rights to one person...usually the genius that put in the over-inclusiv...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Re: Integration Manager Error
"6538" <lbeach@remingtonconsulting.com> wrote in message news:... > Running a JE integration and receive the following error. I have checked > the source documents and previewed and all appears fine. > > This integration cannot be run because of the following problem(s): > Source Recordset '1' not round - used for Record Source option on > collection 'Entries' > > ...

Integration DB Size
Our integration database is growing at a very rapid pace (about 200 MB per day) ... compared to the pace that our GP & CRM databases are growing. Is there some way to "shrink" the Integration DB? -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp...

Add menu options via Developer Toolkit
Is it possible to add menu items to standard GP 9.0 menus using the Developer Toolkit? For instance, there is the following menu in GP: \Tools\Routines\Sales\ I would like to add a custom option at the bottom of this menu (below "Checklists"). Can this be done from VB.NET via the Developer Toolkit? If so, how? Thanks, Chris Chris, This question has been asked quite a number of times in this newsgroup. The answer is that Dexterity is the only application that can add to the GP menu structure. patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with n...

Mas90 integration
I am trying to find out if RMS is compatible with Mas90 (MAS 90 is a 32-bit accounting, distribution and light manufacturing software) If the integration is possible where can i find the steps on how to set it up, or if there is a module for this where can I purchase it from? Thanks, HaikHR@gmail.com Try the Peachtree 3.0 export. It is very close. MAS had and import tool to import the file, as I remember it is and module they offer. Good luck. mt "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5028623-B547-4399-B1B3-1146BD3015B4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Bank Reconciliation Integration Problem #2
We are receiving "No Matching Transaction found for Transaction Number" warning message during a bank reconcilliation integration for the XFR type. Have checked that the transaction number is correct in CM20200, and we can clear the XFR types manually. Is this transaction type not allowed for some reason? Or is there some other reason why we get this warning? Scott Here is the response I got from MBS Developer Support: This has been logged as bug 26212: SUMMARY: When running a bank reconcilation integration if one of the transactions is a bank transfer with a type of XF...

Site integration--Reverse Proxy
Hi, I am working on a project to integrate another site into our site. What happened is like this: 1. I have a iframe with the src referenced to a special folder (SiteIntegration) in our site (original site). 2. I have a HTTPHandler which acting as reverse proxy to make request to the target site and I have the following config in web.config <add verb="*" path="SiteIntegration/*" type="ReverseProxy.ReverseProxy"/> 3. I created a request to the target url in the ReverseProxy-- ProcessRequest sub. (Adding right authentication), and I got r...

Sharepoint Integrate with CRM
Hi all, Does Any one know virtual pc image that had integration sharepoint with crm for demo purpose available for download ? thanks to all in advance ...

Creating a chart via vba
Can anyone help with some example of how to create a chart via VBA? My problem is that the number of rows varies. Regards /Snedker There may not be any need for VBA. See the Excel | Tutorials | 'Dynamic Charts' page of my web site for options. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <r7ussv44bp0hhjh8tfqircph9nak5kp0hq@4ax.com>, morten@nospam_dbconsult.dk says... > Can anyone help with some example of how to create a chart via VBA? My > problem is ...

web integration
We are looking for a web integration for RMS that support multi level of price for example we have retail customers the has standard price and wholesale customer that has price level A, we want the wholesale customer can log in and check the price on a web catalog Thanks We resell a webstore add-on that alows for customer specific pricing as well as level specific pricing, also with the ability for wholesale customers to produce their own trade price lists. Email me if you need more information rod@rsgplc.com "Norman" wrote: > We are looking for a web integration for ...

Integration Manager only running for some integrations
Setup is GP 10/IM 10 running on Citrix for the clients. I'm the IT person, running GP on my laptop. For some reason, only one of the integrations is not working - the one that updates our chart of accounts. All the other integrations work fine - SOP entry and cash receipts entry. They use IM on a daily basis, mostly for the SOP and cash receipts; the COA is used only rarely. When the client chooses the COA integration, then Run, nothing happens. I tried running the integration myself, and got a "you don't have permissions to these tables" error. So, wha...

Can't send Yahoo email via Outlook 2003
Hi, for some reason my outgoing Yahoo email has not been going out. This just started in the last week. I installed Office 2003 about 10 days ago and the Yahoo acct was working fine. I do have the outgoing server set correctly according to the support page on Yahoo (http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-05.html)-- "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" is checked. Anyone have any ideas? -- ------------------------------- remove "smooth" from my address. hmc <ciaochou2.smooth@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote: > Hi, for some reason my outgoing Yahoo ...

To accomodate ACH via CCD and/or CCD+ and/or CTX.
Would like to see software to accommodate ACH via CCD and/or CCD+ and/or CTX - rather than only PPD. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=36ed0873-05ad-4990-b9f...

Integration Manager Errors During Integration
Hi all, We have just upgraded to version 9 of great plains dynamics and since doing this one of the integrations in integration manager v9 no longer works. I'm getting 2 errors stating: DOC1 Field BatchID does not have a default value DOC2 Field Reference does not have a default value The integration completes its run but ultimately fails. Could nayone please help me to identify where these errors have come from and ideas of any solutions. Many thanks in advance. Grant Sorry. I have found the problem. It seems that the CSV file that was the source had a row with missing fields. T...

Is Entity Framework like an In-memory Integrated DevEnvironment?
I have been experimenting a little bit with Entity Framework, and it seems like it is mimicking an In-memory Integrated development environment similar to Microsoft Access which is a "Not" In-memory Integrated development environment. So it appears to me that Entity Framework offers the ease of an Integrated Dev Evironment with all the functionality of .Net -- except in memory. Is this a reasonable view? Or am I missing anything abut the point of the Entity Framework? Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Rich P wrote: > I have been...