Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E2F

We have a custom task list that seems to get this error when trying to update
a list item that only has a user assigned to that task. When there is no user
assigned you can update the list item and attach the file. We have ran a sync
against AD and nothing has worked so far.
sharepoint.setup-administratio 225 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796

Restart the below services and then try:

� Windows SharePoint Services Timer
� Windows SharePoint Services Administration
� Windows SharePoint Services Tracing
------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang16393{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Restart the below services and then try:
\par
\par
\par \'b7 Windows SharePoint Services Timer
\par \'b7 Windows SharePoint Services Administration
\par \'b7 Windows SharePoint Services Tracing
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796--

0
ramrk

ADO Exceptions
������: "Tony Tanm" <tony21st@sina.com.cn> ����: One question about ADO ����: 2003��8��22�� 14:48 I use ADO in my application to access database,when I give the parameter ConnectionString of connection's method Open a wrong value(say,data source that doesn't exist),my program will arouse exception, through step debugging, I found that the following code [in msado20.tli file] if (FAILED(_hr)) _com_issue_errorex(_hr, this, __uuidof(this)); lead to the exception. I'm puzzled about it. Somebody help me please. Thanks in advance. Tony, you have several opti...

CDHtmlDialog Exception
Any idea why I'm getting this exception the second time that I show a modal dialog with a CDHtmlDialog control on it? Thanks. 0:015> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Exception Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTING_IP: RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_QueryInterface+a 76b5e134 832300 and dword ptr [ebx],0 EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr ffffffffffffffff) ExceptionAddress: 76b5e134 (RPCRT4!CStdProxyBuffer_Qu...

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E2F
We have a custom task list that seems to get this error when trying to update a list item that only has a user assigned to that task. When there is no user assigned you can update the list item and attach the file. We have ran a sync against AD and nothing has worked so far. ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Restart the below services and then try: � Windows SharePoint Services Timer � Windows SharePoint Services Administration � Windows SharePoint Services Tracing ------=_NextPart_0001_8D145796 Content-Type: text/x-r...

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Exception thrown in ME
I have made a custom control class, CFontSample, and registered it with the following code. It all woks fine on my main PC running XP, but when I check it on my laptop running ME, the exception is thrown with the 'Required resource was unavailable' message. Any ideas? Is there some file I need to copy over to the laptop? Greg Chapman BOOL CFontSample::RegisterWndClass() { WNDCLASS windowclass; HINSTANCE hInst = AfxGetInstanceHandle(); //Check whether the class is registerd already if (!(::GetClassInfo(hInst, FONT_SAMPLE, &windowclass))) { //If not then...

Unexpected exception is thrown while deleting an exception
Hi I am using TRY CATCH macros in my code. the general pattern looks like this: TRY { } CATCH (CDBException, e) { //here I am capturing error msg... e->Delete(); return; } The thing is that the program crashes with unhandled exception during an exception delete part. I can not determine if it is in the line e->Delete() or it happens when it exit from teh CATCH block, and there is an auto-delete exception proccess as i am using TRY CATCH macros. I have limitations to debug as this application lies on a customer server and we can't produce the failure (it happens from ...

Report Writer
Whenever I return from Report Writer to GP (version 9, SQL 2000) I get the following warning: Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM I click on 'Ok' and everyhting moves along fine after that. Anybody else experiencing something like this? Regards BeerMan I have the same problem but don't have a solution. I solved this by manually populating dynamics..AAG00104 with company data. The data you need can be found in PA00020. Solution to the mistery: There are two steps that need to be taken for the "Analitycal Accounti...

Exception Lists
Trying to configure my exception list so that it does not filter any internal email. So far the only way I can get it to work is by putting the "Alias" in the exception list with over 600 users this solution would be impossible. Is there a way to add the local domain to my exception list? Have also tried using "server name.domain.com" Thank in advance -craig ...

Timerproc exception
I have a UI thread whose only function is to start a timer which uses a timerproc callback void CALLBACK timerproc (HWND hwnd, UINT uMsg, UINT_PTR idEvent, DWORD dwTime) Trying to trace a random deadlock bug I found that on occasion the callback would cause an exception in the C library function fgets (called with a NULL file pointer). What surprised me is that the exception (which neither CException nor std::exception seems to catch) just has the effect of silently exiting from the timerproc. The timer fires again and the application continues. Is this behaviour normal? I would have exp...

Unhandled Exceptions
Hi in order to give the user a last info before his app dies, due to uncaught exceptions we implemented the code from msdn (<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en- us/library/ms223898.aspx>) that utilizes Application.SetUnhandled, Application.ThreadException, AppDomain.CurrentDomain.UnhandledException. As expected unhandled non-UI exceptions no go through our method 'OnUnhandledException' and a last grave note is displayed to our user. Nonetheless after 'OnUnhandledException' is out of scope, the runtime still crashes with sth like "windows encoun...

eConnect exception
I am getting this eConnect exception: Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=9.0.0.0 Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.ExecStoredProcedures(String xml) at Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_Requester(String ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML) When I use the Dynamics Web Services. This is the corresponding webs services exception: Server stack trace: at Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_Requester(String...

SOP Unit Price Exception
While in a meeting the other day an idea for a report came up. The report would show the unit price from the price list at the time of the sale and the actual price charged. ie. price list says the price is $50 but we modified the price and charged the customer $45. The idea for the report is to aggregate the total price that should have been charged compared to what was actually charged. I suppose you could consider it an exception report. However, although we can pull this data (unit price) from the price list, if we change the price list we lose what would have been charged to a...

About Exception
When I use SCROLLINFO related API, such as GetScrollInfo, GetScrollRange, SetScrollPos,I dont know whether there would occur some exceptions. If so, tell me how to deal with them? Thanks! "hangaround" <hangaround@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A09761C4-845C-4910-9D72-19191424B3EA@microsoft.com... > When I use SCROLLINFO related API, such as GetScrollInfo, GetScrollRange, > SetScrollPos,I dont know whether there would occur some exceptions. > If so, tell me how to deal with them? Windws itself does not use exceptions. It returns errorcodes o...

CFile Exceptions
I have a CFile object, and the problem is everytime there is an error, MFC would automatically handle it, bypassing my own try,catch,finally block. How should I work around these(Some CFile functions do not have return values)? Thanks in advance, Lem Did u try CException instead of CFileException.. or you can try "catch(...)" (catch all exceptions) -Boben "Lem" <hjlem@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message news:#rQ1mlDrDHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have a CFile object, and the problem is everytime there is an error, MFC > would automatically handle it, byp...

POS (not RMS) Unhandled Exception Has Occurred
Almost daily since upgrading from POS v.1.0 to POS v.2.0, the application crashes and the following error is displayed on the screen. I'm hoping someone can give us instructions to troubleshoot this error as it is exceedingly disruptive to our business. We are running XP Pro on a dual 2.8 MHz processor machine with 4 GB RAM. We have run Disk Check and no errors were found. We have also defragmented the drive. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethod...

unhandled exception
Only when I run with the debug build and debug mode I get an unhandled exception 0x77FA144B:User breakpoint. My application is a staticly linked 7.1 mfc c++ application. I am also using a COM object and it appears that the exception is happening in the COM objects code but I do not have conclusive evidence. When I select break it says no source code available and shows me assembly. From what I have read not sure this kind of an error is something I need to worry about. Since it only happens with the debug build in debug mode. Any recommendations? ...

crm mobile express error: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
I'm able to access crm mobile express webpage. I'm able to show account directory, search for account. but when I try to open one account, I get an error: please help!!! An Error has Occured -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Go Back Try Again Message: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(B...

exception handing
#include <iostream> using namespace std; void MyFunc( void ); class CTest { public: CTest(){ cout << "CTest" << endl;}; ~CTest(){ cout << "~CTest" << endl; }; const char *ShowReason() const { return "Exception in CTest class."; } }; class CDtorDemo { public: CDtorDemo(); ~CDtorDemo(); }; CDtorDemo::CDtorDemo() { cout << "Constructing CDtorDemo.\n"; } CDtorDemo::~CDtorDemo() { cout << "Destructing CDtorDemo.\n"; } void MyFunc() { CDtorDemo D; cout<< "In MyFunc(). Throwing CTest ...

CreateSalesOrder Web Service returning exception
When attempting to create a new Sales Order via the CreateSalesOrder web service in GP 9, I receive the following error: -------------- Begin Error ------------------------ A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The U of M for the item is not specified in the item price list as the default selling U of M. - U of M does not exist for the Unit of Measure Schedule being used. - PriceListKey is blank. It must be passed in or a default must exist for the transaction. -------------- End Error ------------------------ If I specify a Unit of Measure for each SalesOrderLine,...

first chance exception in NT.DLL
my exe is called SRF If I excecute my application it runs fine .. but if try to run in debug i.e.F5, then it yells as "first chance exception in SRF.EXE" points to NTDLL ... it happens when i try to open the file .. can anyone tell me whatz going on !! -- Regards, Madan S Ankapura Programmer-Infosystems Spendlove Research Foundation ...

ALL Except for THEM
We use the ALL address to send out company newsletters. Another department complains that their service account also gets the newsletter. They have to ocassoinally log in as the service account and press the delete key. This apairently puts a huge burdon on the program administrator having to press the delete key 52 times a year. Is there a way to use ALL excpt for THEM? Fred On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 06:35:24 -0600, "Tango T" <TangoT2@mail.com> wrote: >We use the ALL address to send out company newsletters. Another department >complains that their service accou...

I got dozens of first chance exception of type "Access violation exception" in the CDialog::Create
I derive my own CMyDialog class from CDialog,and got may first chance exception in the Output Window, but the program run fine. does these exception really not matter? How can i get rid of them? Do like we all do: ignore them. joe On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:32:57 +0800, "booker" <rekoob@163.net> wrote: >I derive my own CMyDialog class from CDialog,and got may first chance >exception in the Output Window, but the program run fine. > >does these exception really not matter? >How can i get rid of them? > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.co...

do release builds have the same amount of info in exceptions? e.g. will exceptions cought in release builds contain stack trace etc.?
do release builds have the same amount of info in exceptions? e.g. will exceptions cought in release builds contain stack trace etc.? Yep, an exception is an exception. -- Of all words of tongue and pen, the saddest are: "It might have been" Bill.Richards @ greyskin .co .uk http://greyskin.co.uk "Daniel" wrote: > do release builds have the same amount of info in exceptions? e.g. will > exceptions cought in release builds contain stack trace etc.? > > > ...

For.. Next with exception
hello, Any body would know how to do this? For i=1 to 123 blablabla next But without doing certain values of i (lets say 50,60,70) I could write For i = 1 to 49 blablabla next for i=51 to 59 blablabla next but is there a more elegant way? thanks -- caroline You could do it two ways. 1.) You could use an If...Then statement inside your loop. Dim i As Long For i = 1 To 123 If i = 50 Or i = 60 Or i = 70 Then ' do something End If Next i 2.) You could list the i's you want to loop through. Dim MyArray As ...

iesample.exe exception on wince 5.0
I use iesample.exe on wince 5.0, if the user keeps browsing for around 5-10 mins,debug serial port outputs infomation as follows: RaiseException: Thread=86efb920 Proc=82026b40 'iesample.exe' AKY=00000401 PC=03f88c24(coredll.dll+0x00018c24) RA=802c3044(NK.EXE +0x000c3044) BVA=00000000 FSR=00000000 What's the proble? I would appreciate any suggestion on this. Build a debug image of your build and see where it crashes. The debugger should break... For us it would be guessing what goes wrong here, Good luck, Erwin Zwart, Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog ...