Sharepoint Wiki crossreference

Hello there,

is there any way to create crossreferences (as in Word) within a Sharepoint
wiki page? By this I mean having a link within a page that link to another
part (anchor) of the page. I know that this can be done by writing HTML
anchor links, but it really go against the point of using a wiki.

Thanks,
Pascal

No, it's not possible.  You'll have to use the HTML-style links, as you
mentioned.

"Pascal" wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> is there any way to create crossreferences (as in Word) within a Sharepoint
> wiki page? By this I mean having a link within a page that link to another
> part (anchor) of the page. I know that this can be done by writing HTML
> anchor links, but it really go against the point of using a wiki.
>
> Thanks,
> Pascal

Sharepoint
Does anybody knows if Microsoft Sharepoint works with a Mac. If it does, are there any limitations? Thank you. Denis Yep, it works fine if you use a Mozilla browser (Firefox/Camino). Won't work well with Safari. -Rick denis wrote: > Does anybody knows if Microsoft Sharepoint works with a Mac. If it > does, are there any limitations? > Thank you. > Denis ...

Access2007 in Sharepoint
If i put an access2007 mdb on sharepoint, does everyone has to have the same version of access to use the mdb? On Dec 11, 1:24 pm, casper <cas...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If i put an access2007 mdb on sharepoint, does everyone has to have the same > version of access to use the mdb? My impression is not really. or at least not if you don't want a frequently corruped database. Access can look at and access and link to sharepoint tables/views HOWEVER I have found it to be horribly slow. I have written a couple of apps that pulled info from sharepoint and the best w...

Outlook contacts distribution lists to sharepoint users
I need to get an outlook contact list / distribution list into sharepoint as a user group - can you provide steps on how to do this? thx I dont think its possible to use outlook contacts as a user group in sharepoint. The max you can do is sync calendars from outlook with sharepoint. Regards, Vaibhav Desai ...

Sharepoint and GP
At Convergence this year there was a session about GP and Sharepoint (it was GP12 -- How Microsoft Dynamics GP Helps Save You Money with Microsoft Office Sharepoint) and John Dooley gave a demo of some workflow that was between GP and Sharepoint. A customer was created in GP and it would automatically send a business alert to Sharepoint to create a folder for that customer. Was anyone else here sitting in or know about how he did that? I know how to do the alert, of course, and I have a rudimentary understanding of the workflow in WSS 3, but how do the two talk to each other so it makes the ...

Sharepoint
I am createing an application that may, one day, if all goes well be put on Sharepoint for multiple users in different locations to use. Do i just proceed as normal or are there certain steps i should take in the design in order to ensure success if we put it up on sharepoint? thanks. ...

Windows 7, MS Project, or Sharepoint which to get first
We are planning on getting all 3 but were wondering what questions to ask as to which to get first to start development with. Project Server runs on sharepoint, so you if you are using project server you need sharepoint. Project can run on windows vista, etc. so Windows 7 would not be a requirement. Of course if you want to use project you need to get project too... Sharepoint requires some sort of operating system, so if you have none then you need to buy something - and windows server would be a good starting point. What are you planning to develop? -Jack "chaz...

sharepoint product version vs Sharepoint schema version?
I've new to Sharepoint, and I've been googling sharepoint product versions and schema versions, and I am confused... http://blogs.msdn.com/shaden/archive/2008/01/10/migrated-to-sp1-checking-your-database-schema-version.aspx based on the above page, it sounds like the sharepoint product version should be the same as the schema version, but even within that page the versions are not all the same: I see "12.0.0.4518", 12.0.4518.1016..., where even the 3rd positions are not the same. Then when I google other sites, they refer to version 3.0 of the schema and vers...

sharepoint backup and restores on sbs 2998
I have the correct registry entries for SharePoint Services 3.0 backup according to the technet documentation; however, SharePoint does not appear as an application on the restore application wizard, only Exchange which is also in the registry. Any clues to how to get SharePoint restore to show up, and more importantly, to know if it is actually being backed up properly? Hi Larry, Backup Methods for WSS 3.0 in SBS 2008 http://blogs.technet.com/b/asksbs/archive/2008/10/01/backup-methods-for-wss-3-0-in-sbs-2008.aspx -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ===========================...

sharepoint central administration page is opening so late ( 8 minu
servers configuration Application server 4 GB RAM 2.6 GHz processor and same with database server I have installed EPM 2007 server in two virtual machines . in which one is application server and other is database server . but after installation . whenever i try to open central administration page . it is opening so late atleast 8 minutes and then show error "Unexpected Error Occurs" and then when i refresh the page then it will open correct and working properly . the same behaviour is with Personal web access page. Kindly tell me what is the problem . why ...

Does CRM user sharepoint?
We are running MSCRM 1.2 with Small Business Server 2003. Do you know if the CRM uses Sharepoint? We have a sharepoint service running on the box and we don't know why. Thanks. CRM 1.2 does not use sharepoint. Kind regards, -- Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "outasight" wrote: > We are running MSCRM 1.2 with Small Business Server 2003. Do you know if the > CRM uses Sharepoint? We have a sharepoint service running on the box and we > don't know why. Thanks. > > The reason why Sharepoint is running is probably because it's set up to run...

GP10 and Sharepoint
Has anyone used GP10 and Sharepoint together without using Business Portal? We are looking at purchasing the HR module for GP and would like to create an employee self-service using Sharepoint. Do you think this is possible? It's definitely possible. BP offers functionality out of the box for employee self-service. But, you can build your own website using SharePoint. Out of curiosity, why are you trying to roll your own? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jeanenne" wrote: > Has anyone used GP10 and Sharepoint together without using Business Portal? > We are looking at pur...

sharepoint
How do I get Excel Charts into sharepoint? You can only place pivot tables or graphs with an office web part. For a simple excel graph you need to convert it to .jpg file and publish it as web content. "chaskiv" <chaskiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66BC4DEB-FCC9-4791-9F5E-023E0021C87A@microsoft.com... > How do I get Excel Charts into sharepoint? This was a simple processs in Excel 2003: 1. Create chart and do "Save as Web Page." 2. Click on the "Selection: Chart" radio button. 3. Set your file name and location, then click &...

Output to macro to sharepoint
Hi all i need help please, Using Access 2000 and up I have an update macro that is doing update to tables and produces a report that normally gets printed out. Now i need to stop printing reports and distribute them electronically. My idea is to have them in SNapshot format and push them to a SharePoint library. I have tried this several times and get 'The report snapshot was not created because you don't have enough free disk space for temporary work files'. It then goes on to tell me to empty my recycle bin. I have done a disk clean and nothing changed. Is it that i can't sa...

Sharepoint Folders and Libraries
I tried to use network location in Vista and map it to a Sharepoint library. I got an error message that the folder could not be found. The library and folder does exist. In XP, I was able to map the document library with no problem. ...

Problem with sharepoint web part / authentification
I receive this error when displaying the active accounts view in sharepoint: An error has occurred. This Web part could not be displayed. ERROR [28000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. Setup: 1 Windows 2003 server with SQL. 1 Windows 2003 server with CRM, Sharepoint 2.0. (tried Sharepoint 3.0, same error). Latest web part. I tried lots of steps written in numerous logs or microsoft technet docs without succes. I would appreciate some help, i'm totally stuck. ...

SharePoint #2
I've got the 2008 Office for Mac and it doesn't work with Sharepoint. Can it be made to? No. Supposedly the Sharepoint team improved support for Mac browsers, but nothing in Office itself to enable Sharepoint. greenbjb@officeformac.com wrote: > I've got the 2008 Office for Mac and it doesn't work with Sharepoint. Can it be made to? > ...

Office SharePoint Server 2007, Office SharePoint Server Search
Hi Team, I am installing a fresh MOSS 2007 on three servers farm+ DB server. Installation went well I started Office SharePoint Search Index service on server A and I wanted to start Office SharePoint Server Search Query serice on server "B", i am getting this error. "An unhandled exception occurred in the user interface. Exception information:Unable to connect to remote server" This is a 64bit software I am using and the servers are all 64 bit. Can someone help me in this regard. -- Thanks in Advance Sandeep Thoppil HI Sandeep, Is this a b...

Link a Sharepoint Calendar to another SharePoint calendars?
Is there a way to create a SharePoint calendar that links and brings in the information from other SharePoint calendars? Have a look at http://sharepointresourcecenter.com/sharepoint-calendars-aggregate-roll-up-create-master-calendars.html - you can play with SPD and marged data sources or play with different content types within a single calendar. None of the approaches is perfect however - you'd be better off using a commercial roll-up webpart or use Sharepoint 2010 Calendar Overlay feature. Greg Osimowicz -- http://SharepointResourceCenter.com ....your gateway to ...

Integrate CRM into Sharepoint
I want to be able to have staff use CRM through our sharepoint services portal; Is this possible? Has anyone done this before? I want to use a navigation system, will frames cause problems with CRM? -Stu try it stu. If you have the people on staff to do it you may want to consider developing a set of Microsoft CRM webparts "Stu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3cab01c42a9f$d8b9abf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I want to be able to have staff use CRM through our > sharepoint services portal; > > Is this possible? > > Has anyone d...

Sharepoint Services 3.0 Migration
Hello, I've got the following questin / situation: We are running sharepoint services 3.0 on an sbs 2003 server with a large companyweb site, the database of sharepoint runs also on the same server. What we want to do is the following: We want to migrate sharepoint services 3.0 including the companyweb web-site to a different web-server where the database of sharepoint runs on our database server. so to give an image what we like to do is here an image of the situations, current situation: Windows server 2003: windows sharepoint services 3.0 companyweb site databa...

Install order for SharePoint 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, etc.
Hi, all, I'll post this in the SQL Server area as well. I'm creating a new VM with 2008R2, SharePoint 2010, and Office 2010 beta/Gemini. Is there a specific order I should install these in? Many thanks.... 1)OS 2)Office 3)SQL Server 4)Sharepoint Thanks very much!!! "Kamlesh" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:O1fuLkblKHA.3128@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > 1)OS 2)Office 3)SQL Server 4)Sharepoint > > --- > frmsrcurl: > http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sharepoint.general/Install-order-for-SharePoint-2010-SQL-Ser...

XML and SharePoint
We require people from all over the world to give the Corporate office a cash forecast each day. Currently each location emails their spreadsheet forecast in and someone has to collate and assemble all that into one file. While we could use macros to facilitate that, all users have access to a SharePoint site. Is it possible to load the data in an xml format up on SP and then just pull it all together using VBA in Excel. I have not done anything like this at all. How would I go about learning to do this? Thanks a lot for your help! ...

Why Sharepoint?
Just curious why use Sharepoint instead of Visual Studio? Our department's new thrust is to shove everything into Sharepoint. So far, all the Sharepoint pages on our internal web site are, well, underwelming. So I'm curious what Sharepoint gives you that Visual Studio does not? Mark Sharepoint pages on an inernal "intranet" web site are usually "underwhelming" and I sigh when I see people spending lots of time and money moving perfectly good intranet sites onto SharePoint. Waste of money, IMHO. but people do it. Sigh. SharePoint is about co...

Sharepoint Surveys
I have posted this question elsewhere, and I get nothing but crickets. Access 2007 is awesome; however, I cannot get to Sharepoint Surveys. I can in Access 2003, but not in 2007. Is there any workaround this issue so that I can programmatically process the survey data? ...

Using sharepoint for keeping track of jobs
Hi everyone, I'm not familiar with sharepoint , so sorry if my question is too off. Currently we use Outlook for submitting jobs to word processing department ( often send the original file or the link to the original file sitting somewhere in our network) and after they work on the couments ( it could be defferent types of docs like word, Power point, pdf, excel, ..) they send back the email to the person (s) who requested the job , also in many cases WP has to break down the job into smaller parts among WP . My question is : Does sharpoint give us any tools for keeping tra...