Type:  Error
Date:  12/6/2009
Time:  6:39:45 PM
Event:  3360
Source:  Windows SharePoint Services 3
Category: Topology
User:  N/A
Computer: TGCS001
The Active Directory organization unit SharePointOU registered in Windows
SharePoint Services does not exist.

I must of had an error during installation that did not get reported is
there and installation log kept somewhere?

How do I create this OU for sharepoint

Never created a OU before manually

Need help

Thanks

Tom

0
Thomas

Customising Outlook Today #3
Following system crash, finally decided to re-format hard drive, re-install windows 98 and the upgrade to Me, followed by re-installation of MS Office 2000. Having done so, I then downloaded updates to Me. I am now no longer able to customise Outlook Today home page; it always starts with my Inbox and I have to select Outlook Today page. I then press "customise" in the hope of achieving the "always start with this page" option, and nothing happens. Have since downloaded all Office 2000 updates, but this has not cured the problem. Any advice would be appreciat...

Histogram #3
I have a array of values, for instance: 1 2 3 4 5 6 atc. As soon as I want to create a histogram, everything is working well, till I explicitly write down the bin values ... But when I do not tell to excel the bin range, excell tryies to find this range automatically. The problem is, that excel did not find the values from the array, like 1 2 3 4 5 6, but instead of them, he resolves something like 1 | 2,33333 | 3,66666 atc ... I have also changed the format of the array to numbers with a one decimal place, but it did not solve my problem Any idea? -- durino13 --------------------------...

Sharepoint
Does anybody knows if Microsoft Sharepoint works with a Mac. If it does, are there any limitations? Thank you. Denis Yep, it works fine if you use a Mozilla browser (Firefox/Camino). Won't work well with Safari. -Rick denis wrote: > Does anybody knows if Microsoft Sharepoint works with a Mac. If it > does, are there any limitations? > Thank you. > Denis ...

Copy cells with value <> 0 as a list
Hi, I have a sheet with some cells with value 0 and others with data. I want a macro that copies all the cells with value <>0 in other sheet but as a list, one under the other. Is this possible? Thanks! Here is an example that you can adapt to your needs: Sub moveUm() Dim s1 As Worksheet, s2 As Worksheet Set s1 = Sheets("Sheet1") Set s2 = Sheets("Sheet2") s1.Activate Set rr = ActiveSheet.UsedRange n = 1 For Each r In rr v = r.Value If v <> 0 Then s2.Cells(n, "A").Value = v n = n + 1 End If Next ...

Access2007 in Sharepoint
If i put an access2007 mdb on sharepoint, does everyone has to have the same version of access to use the mdb? On Dec 11, 1:24 pm, casper <cas...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If i put an access2007 mdb on sharepoint, does everyone has to have the same > version of access to use the mdb? My impression is not really. or at least not if you don't want a frequently corruped database. Access can look at and access and link to sharepoint tables/views HOWEVER I have found it to be horribly slow. I have written a couple of apps that pulled info from sharepoint and the best w...

Excel Help Needed
Hi, I have a number of excel documents. These are for individual stores of my business to record their sales information. What I want is for all of these workbooks to feed into a seperate "Summary" document. Details of the stores sheets are... e.g Saved as "Store 1", "Store 2" etc upto "Store 17". Data I need copying from each sheet is located on B8, B10, B13... Same upto H8, H10, H13. Store 1 should fill in "Summary Sheet" Cells B6 to V6. Store 2 to B7 to V7 etc. (so Cell B8 on Store 1 should filter data to cell B6 on Summary Sheet......

"Sudden" new password for longtime money user?! Please help!
Hey all ... I have a friend who has been using money for quite some time. At last check, I notice they have money 2004 installed but have been using some "web" version of Money ... it runs in the browser. Now, when he tries to open his old money backups he gets prompted for a password he claims he did not set (the password he used to use no longer works). After doing some more research (and using Money 2006 trial) it seems the locked up backups have been converted or are otherwise now in 2005/2006 format. When I try to open with 2006 I get prompted for both username/password and a ...

A Brief Video on Item Import To HQ and SO (2.0)
If you have been looking for an Addon to handle your Item import requirements for HQ and SO take a look at this short video. Import new items both Matrix and Standard and/or update existing items. http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/import.html Other videos of interest. Rental http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/rentme.html Loyalty http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/loyalty.html Reverse Lookup http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/reverselookup.html Please contact us with any questions. Regards Ian McLean RMS sales@retail-pos.com ...

Dissapearing tick box #3
I am using Excel 2003 with Vista Home Premium The red cross and green tick adjacent to the formula bar (to confirm or reject entries) are only visible intermittently. Sometimes the blue background shows, sometimes it shows white, but they reappear when the mouse hovers over where they should be. They also appear quite pixelated, compared with everything else on screen. I am not aware of any memory problems. Another, maybe related, oddity is that anything added to existing cell contents, on the formula bar, appears lower than the original characters. Once accepted, it rises into alignmen...

Bam Error when sending a file to eConnect 8.0 Biztalk 2004 adapter
Hello, I am getting the following error in BAM: The Server Process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. check the username and password. Every time I process a batch file though biztalk 2004 econnect Adapter I get this error. Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix this. Thanks in advance for your help! -- mj -- mj ------=_NextPart_0001_48415DBE Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This error can occur if the Password on the user setup to run the eConnect COM object is incorrect. Resolution ==========================...

HELP
I designed a simple card using some images I altered in another program. I rotated them in publisher in the way I wanted them. Every time I print black marks show up around the images like the guidelines I shut off on the program. In the advanced printing options I unchecked all the options, so it can't be that. Also, no lines are showing up in print preview. How can I get rid of these lines? >-----Original Message----- >I designed a simple card using some images I altered in another program. I >rotated them in publisher in the way I wanted them. Every time I print black ...

Line Graph Help
Hello I want to do a simple line graph - one line to go straight across and another to be graphed according to some figures I have. Is it possible to have the straight line touching the y-axis, but the other line not touching it? I can't seem to find a way given that they share the same x-axis, is there anyway to bypass this?? I'd very much appreciate any tips, thanks :) -- mickeymouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mickeymouse's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30881 View this thread: http://ww...

Here's what I want to do- Please Help
In one column I have a list of names (ie - U4, U5 U6, U7, U8). Some have a space in between them (ie- N Jansen). So I want to have those names listed and seperated by commas in anothe larger box. (ie- McDonald, N Jansen, Daniels, Hoffman, W Miller). But I want a formula because I may have to end up changing one or tw of those names in the furture. This is what I have tried entering: =U4&", "&U5&", "&U6&", "&U7&", "&U8 But when I press enter just the formula shows up. And when I press "edit formula, it gives me an e...

Outlook contacts distribution lists to sharepoint users
I need to get an outlook contact list / distribution list into sharepoint as a user group - can you provide steps on how to do this? thx I dont think its possible to use outlook contacts as a user group in sharepoint. The max you can do is sync calendars from outlook with sharepoint. Regards, Vaibhav Desai ...

Sharepoint
I am createing an application that may, one day, if all goes well be put on Sharepoint for multiple users in different locations to use. Do i just proceed as normal or are there certain steps i should take in the design in order to ensure success if we put it up on sharepoint? thanks. ...

negative numbers #3
I use Microsoft ME. My version of Excel is 97-2000 How do I show negative numbers in parenthesis? My version does't allow this option. Your version should have it - Format menu/Cells/Number/Accounting HTH, Greg "Keith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:006e01c3c004$0c025ef0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I use Microsoft ME. > My version of Excel is 97-2000 > How do I show negative numbers in parenthesis? > My version does't allow this option. Are you sure, I had that option built in for both versions. Regardless you could use a custom ...

How to track email reply's in CRM 3.0
Hello. Was wondering if anyone knew how to "track" emial reply's in CRM 3.0 Example: I open a lead and send an email activity to the lead email address. It creates a GUID in the subject of the outlook message. When the person replys, I want this email to be automatically sent to the LEAD I emailed from and put right into the activity of the lead. Any suggestions? let me also clarify, do I need the CRM for Outlook installed for this functionality to work? If not, how is it setup on exchange to do this? "Michael" <mike.derry@mbo.nxtierusa.com> wrote i...

Sharepoint and GP
At Convergence this year there was a session about GP and Sharepoint (it was GP12 -- How Microsoft Dynamics GP Helps Save You Money with Microsoft Office Sharepoint) and John Dooley gave a demo of some workflow that was between GP and Sharepoint. A customer was created in GP and it would automatically send a business alert to Sharepoint to create a folder for that customer. Was anyone else here sitting in or know about how he did that? I know how to do the alert, of course, and I have a rudimentary understanding of the workflow in WSS 3, but how do the two talk to each other so it makes the ...

MS CRM 4.0 Print Quote to Customer Mail Merge
Trying to print a quote for a customer with multiple line items in the new MS CRM 4.0 using the mail merge. When I start the merge it imports the line items as seperate recipients and creates a new page for each line item. Is there a way set up the merge so that the line items all print on a single page for a quote. I guess I also need to address that if the total number of line items exceed the space allowed on a sinle page then they need to rollover to a new page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. William Hi William I have been struggling with this for a while now and I w...

Publisher 2007 Mail Merge #3
I'm trying to use an Excel file for a mail merge in Publisher (mailing labels). There are 50 addresses and I can only get Publisher to print each address across an entire sheet of labels so I end up with 30 labels with the same address. How do I set this up to print one address per label so I end up with 50 labels? thanks! larry ...

Windows 7, MS Project, or Sharepoint which to get first
We are planning on getting all 3 but were wondering what questions to ask as to which to get first to start development with. Project Server runs on sharepoint, so you if you are using project server you need sharepoint. Project can run on windows vista, etc. so Windows 7 would not be a requirement. Of course if you want to use project you need to get project too... Sharepoint requires some sort of operating system, so if you have none then you need to buy something - and windows server would be a good starting point. What are you planning to develop? -Jack "chaz...

subtotals #3
My worksheet contains 57,000 rows of data in the following format: Part Nbr Item Nbr Price 687223007-5 019-038 257.82 687223007-5 68-1366 20.24 687223007-5 68-1378 2.34 687223007-5 68-2232 223.68 687223007-5 68-4115 242.40 687223007-5 019-038 131.07 687223007-5 68-1366 10.12 687223007-5 68-1378 1.17 687223007-5 58-1856 4.24 687223007-5 68-2232 109.23 687223007-5 68-4115 110.80 687233016-4 019-003 76.24 687233016-4 68-2232 22.58 687233016-4 019-003 78.24 687233016-4 68-2232 27.72 687233016-4 019-003 80.78 687233016-4 68-2232 ...

Please Help me Out Guys !!
Hi Guys, I am converting Excel File to Text File and I have to Read Each Excel Page and then Convert it into Text File. I am able to do that with help of using WorkBooks.Count. And I am Searching Each Cell by Cell and then Writing it to the Text File Using Sequencial File Method. My Question is, 1. is there any other simple Method so that i can do that job without running the bigger loop and is there any method to find the last row with data in a Sheet. 2. And in Blacnk Excel Sheet i am Opening the Excel Sheet with Data using Excel Instance using Macros. and when i close the Excel File an...

Help me to understand hooks
I have a hook implemented in a dll. http://www.qtextender.com/code/DllMain.cpp http://www.qtextender.com/code/DllMain.h Why is it, when a window is to be activated, my CBTPROC appears to get called several times? http://www.qtextender.com/code/log.txt So, for every application that this hook is injected to, this CBTPROC is going to be triggered when a child window is created? So if there are 15 apps running, and a child window is created, I should see my CBTPROC function call logged 15 times? I essentially want to check to see if it a particular error window is about to be activated,...

sharepoint backup and restores on sbs 2998
I have the correct registry entries for SharePoint Services 3.0 backup according to the technet documentation; however, SharePoint does not appear as an application on the restore application wizard, only Exchange which is also in the registry. Any clues to how to get SharePoint restore to show up, and more importantly, to know if it is actually being backed up properly? Hi Larry, Backup Methods for WSS 3.0 in SBS 2008 http://blogs.technet.com/b/asksbs/archive/2008/10/01/backup-methods-for-wss-3-0-in-sbs-2008.aspx -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ===========================...