Outlook contacts distribution lists to sharepoint users

I need to get an outlook contact list / distribution list into sharepoint as
a user group - can you provide steps on how to do this? thx

I dont think its possible to use outlook contacts as a user group in
sharepoint. The max you can do is sync calendars from outlook with
sharepoint.

Regards,
Vaibhav Desai
0
Vaibhav

Sharepoint Backup and Restore design
Dear all, I am a newbie of Sharepoint and just got a task of design of Farm in Sharepoint from my manager. However, I have no idea or direction how I should do now. Can anyone pinpoint or give me some advice to do it ? We are using Sharepoint 2007. We have 2 Site Location and several numbers of website in sharepoint. We want to build up a farm like that two live server online. We want some website live on location 1 and other live on location 2. Both servers will do backup and restore to the other. That mean, at location 1, some website is on live and be the backup server of locat...

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Add a warning box if you remove "user" role
Business Portal security is built around "roles". There is a built-in role called "user". In Business Portal version 3.0, you can remove a user from the role called "user". However, if you do so, much of the program will automatically start to fail. Many of the queries and/or web parts do not work, even if the user is assigned other roles like "sales manager". Because of this special "user" role, the software should be changed so that if someone tries to remove a user from this "user" role, a warning/message box shoul...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

Find lowest 5 values in a list of 10
I am trying to find an easy way to determine the lowest 5 values in a list of 10 and add those values together. There are 150 lists involved in which the determination is to be made. I will then compare the sums of the 150 lists and determine the lowest 10 sums. What is the easiest way to do this using Excel? one way: =SUM(SMALL(A1:A10,{1,2,3,4,5})) In article <8E563BD5-43FB-4BC7-A26B-012EFB864034@microsoft.com>, "JoeB" <JoeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to find an easy way to determine the lowest 5 values in a list of > 10 and add...

PUrchasing G/L Distribution
Good Morning, We have a situation and are not able to locate the cause, for some strange reason the G/L distribution disappears from the purchasing distribution window in the enter/match invoice activity. When the transaction is first entered the user is able to save it to a batch but when she ask for the edit list she gets an error message, she then goes back to the transaction and the G/L distribution is no longer present. Any ideas? Hi Claude, Since this is unposted transaction, the distribution entry window is editable and can be deleted (accidentally or othewise). H...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

contacts w/wrong names problem
I have a user whos contacts look really jumbled in spots. His contacts "disapear". Upon further investigation (he has 4000+ contacts) other peoples names are being put on other contacts. So bryan smith will appear twice, and john carpenter is missing, however, johns info just has brians name on it. How is this possible? Import gone wrong? Data corruption? He is "missing" several contacts, which I suspect are the same issue. Please post a coherent question that includes accurate and specific details others could understand. Include versions and precise steps t...

GP 9 new user cannot change password
We're testing the upgrade from 7 to 9, and in our 9 database, I added a new user but the user cannot change the password. I checked my ODBC settings and everything is unchecked, &c. Can anyone tihnk of anything else? I've read the other posts on this subject and tried everything suggested, to no avail. Does the new user have rights to any company? Visit us at Convergence in San Diego -- booth 624. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePub...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Same Contact, Different Owners
We are running V4. Big big concern of our users is multiple owners of a single contact. CRM is only allowing one user to sync back changes from the CRM to Outlook (so the first user to synch their Outlook contacts with CRM wins). Even if record is shared, updates are not being synch'd. Are there any solutions/ideas/suggestions to handle this? The easier way to do it is to modify the local data rule for synchornizing the data. The default rule is to download all of the records owned by the login user. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On May 22, 6:26=...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007