Multipleupload in WSS do not exist

Hallo,

Office 2007 Plus is installed on a Citrix Server. The Office Web Components
are installed but the Multipleupload do not exist in WSS.
Anyone know this Problem?

Thanks for help.

David

0
David

sometimes it happens if you have an anti-virus during the installation of
office 2007.
you can install Office 2007 without the anti-virus.. try it. Thanks

"David" wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> Office 2007 Plus is installed on a Citrix Server. The Office Web Components
> are installed but the Multipleupload do not exist in WSS.
> Anyone know this Problem?
>
> Thanks for help.
>
> David

[WSS 3] Could not load file or assembly error message
Hi All, Today I got the following error message when I tried to enter a DL/List or to view entire site content, or site settings etc: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. Restarting the server solved it but I want to investigate further. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot in advance ...

When opening an existing workbook, Excel opens but not the workbo.
I have recently upgraded to Excel XP and when I open an existing workbook, Excel opens but the workbook does not, I have to go to file-open-workbook name and then the workbook opens. Any suggestions why it will not open when directly clicked on. Hi, llhughes. In Excel, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the "Ignore other applications" box | OK. "llhughes" wrote: > I have recently upgraded to Excel XP and when I open an existing workbook, > Excel opens but the workbook does not, I have to go to file-open-workbook > name and then the workbook open...

Help Searching WSS
Can someone point me to a link (or just tell me) how to use the search facilty against columns in a WSS document library. (We have the free version of sharepoint) The important question is; can you search a specific column? It works for Title in the form of "Title:Esimtate" but for other colums the syntax doesn't work. (e.g. "Status:Draft"). For my Status column how can I search it WITHOUT filtering? ------=_NextPart_0001_8A45AF72 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If you're using WSS free version no you can't. In MOSS it ...

The file may not exist, you may not have permission to open it...
We have a group of users who have decided to save e-mail messages that are client-specific on a network share. Not our preferred method for them doing things, but they have. If they go to the network share and double click on the message, it opens without issue. If they close the message and try to reopen it they get the following error: Can't open file: <file path>. The file may not exist, you may not have permission to open it, or it may be open in another program." This error happens on EVERY message. If they close Outlook and reopen it, they can then op...

Cannot send updates for existing reoccurring meetings
Hello All, Some users I support are having an issue when attempting to change, then send out an update on existing reoccurring meetings in their managers calendar. Currently we are running in a AD domain with Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 as the client. What's happening is this: When the original reoccurring meeting was created it was done by a user who rights were not correct for that calendar. Now that these rights have been modified to be correct the reoccurring meeting does not allow an update to be sent such as a date change or time change. When this is attempted the "Cl...

Can I link an outlook contact to an existing "one note" note?
I can create a one note link from my contacts in outlook but I don't seem to be able to link and existing note to an existing outlook contact. 1) In OneNote, right-click in the desired page or on the page tab, "Copy hyperlink to this page" (or paragraph or whatever). 2) In Outlook, in the contact notes, right-click and "Paste". -- Ray Cosner St. Louis, MO "B4 2012" wrote: > I can create a one note link from my contacts in outlook but I don't seem to > be able to link and existing note to an existing outlook contact. ...

Printing from Multiple WSs
I've just moved up to XL2002 In previous versions it was possible to print, in one go, various sections of various worksheets via the *REPORT* method but I do not see an equivalent to this in Vn 2002. I'm sure that there must be something similar so what am I missing? TIA Richard Hi you have to install the report manager addin (you should find it on the MS site) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Richard" <walcott_r@intnet.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cnlauc$ig8$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > I've just moved up to XL2002 > In previous versions i...

Dial-tone Restore with Existing Production
We want to do a dial-tone but with a twist -- the Production (47 GB=combined edb and stm) is up and running and everyone sending/receiving ok, but got -1018 and defrag failed. So restoring backup to RSG now. Want to swap RSG with Production. (Both are on same drive/partition, swapping will take less time than restore direct to production w/o RSG.) Have done dial-tone with clean production before so familiar with process. 1. Any issues with log files or ? in this twist? Will run eseutil /mh on both before swapping and mounting. 2. Will .ost files have to be reset? As RSG will be restore...

Applying a template to an existing file
I'm curious to know if you can apply a template's format to an existing spreadsheet file? My situation is this: I have an Access database that is generating between 50 and 100 Excel spreadsheet files. I want to know if there is an automated way in which I can apply the formatting from template to those files or to I have to do that manually? Thanks, Frank Well, you could record a macro that formats one of them: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/record_a_macro_in_microsoft_excel.htm and then use the code that's generated along with a macro like this one: http://vbaexpres...

assign lots to an existing item with history
Does anyone have documentation on how to do this? We have the need to use lots on an item we have been selling for years, but when I go to the options screen on the item card, the lots option is grayed out. TIA You need to make sure there is no stock in inventory or any on order and then the lot election box will magically reappear. "eggman" <eatlotsof@spam.com> wrote in message news:eRpcMnbdEHA.3392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anyone have documentation on how to do this? We have the need to use > lots on an item we have been selling for years, but when I go to...

How to link an existing Form to additional Tables
I have entered data in for Table and subsequently I have designed a Form in Microsoft Access that uses this Table. Now I have recently constructed a second Table with different data (in the same Access file). I would like to use this second Table in the form as well. How can I add the variables from the second Table to the form? At the moment, only the variables from the first Table are available in the design view of the Form. (I don't want to integrate the two Tables in one Table.) Thanks in advance! On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:15:23 +0100, "Burger" <burger1965@hotpop.com>...

WSS 3.0 setup in SBS 2003 domain (WSS 2.0)
I currently have SBS 2003 Premium running Exchange and the WSS 2.0 database on SQL 2005 Workgroup. We are getting near the limit on users of SBS 2003 so have installed a new dedicated SQL 2008 server for our MS Dynamics NAV installation. We need to access files on the internal network from remote locations which are linked by VPN so I am looking at using WSS 3.0 but rather than use the SQL 2005 Workgroup, I'd rather keep the SQL databases on the dedicated SQL 2008 box. Can I uninstall WSS 2.0 on SBS 2003 (including the SQL database) and install WSS 3.0 front end on SBS...

Connecting existing data
I'm in the beginning stages of finding the right CRM product for us. The big determining factor is the opportunity to import in existing data from an access database. Will Microsoft CRM do this? How friendly is it to manipulate once I have it imported? -- Thanks, Dale Hello Dale, MS CRM natively supports only the import of CSV files, but it is pretty simple to create CSV files from Access database tables/views. The import tools (Data Migration Wizard) is very intuitive and friendly to use, you are possible to import every kind of data managed by CRM, it is also possible to rem...

Multipleupload in WSS do not exist
Hallo, Office 2007 Plus is installed on a Citrix Server. The Office Web Components are installed but the Multipleupload do not exist in WSS. Anyone know this Problem? Thanks for help. David sometimes it happens if you have an anti-virus during the installation of office 2007. you can install Office 2007 without the anti-virus.. try it. Thanks "David" wrote: > Hallo, > > Office 2007 Plus is installed on a Citrix Server. The Office Web Components > are installed but the Multipleupload do not exist in WSS. > Anyone know this Problem? > ...

How do I read unknown values from an existing chart?
I am using an XY scatter chart to plot Absorbance readings vs. Concentration. What I would like to do is plug in and unknown absorbance and it return a concentration read from the chart. Any suggestions? On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Thallos <Thallos@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am using an XY scatter chart to plot Absorbance readings vs. Concentration. > What I would like to do is plug in and unknown absorbance and it return a >concentration read from the chart. Any suggestions? Don't use the chart, use the spreadsheet. -- Del Cott...

How do I restore a WSS 3.0 site on SBS 2008
I'm preparing to migrate our old SBS 2003 domain to 2008 and because someone back in NT days named our internal domain without a .local extension an automated migration is not supported. This is probably just as well as our AD could use a lot of cleaning up. In order to make sure things go smoothly I'm testing various aspects of the process on a test server. What I would like to do is to restore a backup of our sharepoint website onto the SBS 2008 website. Right now the website is running on sharepoint services 2.0 on second server and for various reasons I'd lik...

stop existing read confirmation from sending
HI, I have a read confimation that is trying to send that cannot and I want to stop it. The problem is I do not know where to find it. The email came in on an account I can only recieve on. so a read confirm was requested and attempted to be sent by Outlook 2003. It fails because this network has to be connected to in a way I cannot right now - to send email. Hence outlook keeps trying to send this READ CONFIRMATION every few minutes and errors out. How can I find it to cancel the request, it is not in the outbox? This is a real problem. It's a hidden message - you can de...

WSS 3.0
Hello there, After running Windows updates on our SBS 2008 machine we can no longer access company web. In the Application log these messages are being generated; The database ShareWebDb on SERVER\Microsoft##SSEE is not accessible to missing Windows Internal Database signatures. We don't use company web but i would like to get it up and working just in case we decide to use it. I have tried starting the Windows SharePoint Administration Service but that wont start When browsing to company web we get Error 404. All DNS entries for company web are present and so are t...

how to do backup the farm from WSS 3.0 (Operations)
I have installed Project Server 2007 with in two server (front end and back end) . and installed Service Pack 2 , Infrastructure Updates and cumulative updates from (February 2009 to December 2009) of WSS 3.0 and Project Server 2007. but still when I try Operations --> Backup and Restore --> Perform a Backup and apply full backup. Kindly tell me the solution. It is showing Failure messages : (1st message ) Object SharePoint_Config failed in event OnBackup. For more information, see the error log located in the backup directory. SqlException: Cannot open bac...

Handle incoming mail for non existing users.
Is it possible to collect mail for non existing users? I would like to forward all mail with *@company.com to a specific mailbox except for valid users that have their own mailboxes. Regards \Peter Kulinski Datafant AB Sweden Are you sure that you want to go down this path? The expected behavior is to NDR mail for invalid recipients (once it is processed by Exchange). Who is going to monitor this mailbox? If it is you, then just be aware that it may take more time than you think to monitor that mailbox/forward to correct recipients, etc. That being said, there are some ways to do ...

WSS resources...
Is there a way to 'sync' up WSS resource lists with project server? I recently refreshed the test Projectserver database with the current DB from our production server, but do not want to change/re-install Sharepoint Services...looks like WSS still is listing resources from the 'OLD' Database. Anyway to correct/update WSS so it sees the "refreshed" resource pool? (I know someone out there will know this) Thanks.... -- Mark Byington, PMP Sorry...meant to post this to MS Project Server...please ignore it. -- Mark Byington, PMP "Mark Byington" wrote...

Finding out if attribute X exists with XmlTextReader
My docs have attributes called "order", with a default value of 1. So if there is no "order" attribute, the program shall use the value 1. Implementing this with XmlTextReader was harder than expected. Since GetAttribute() returns null if the attribute isn't found, and null can be interpreted as false, I thought this would do it: decimal order = 1; if (r.GetAttribute("order")) order = Convert.ToDecimal(r.GetAttribute("order")); I get the error: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'bool' What's the ri...

How do I clear an existing database and start from scratch?
I have been sent an Access database that will be usueful to me, but I can't start using it until I have cleared the existing data from it. Any suggestions? Open up the Relationships window. In an ideal world all the tables are joined with Referiential Integrity enabled. In that case deleting records with the 1 on the line next to them will also delete the matching records in the Many tables with the infinity symbol below them. You may need to check some tables that aren't in a relationship and delete those records manually. Then there is the real world where the R...

new Exch2k3 cluster in existing Exch2k3 routing group can't send o
Hello We installed a new Exchange 2003 sp2 cluster into our existing AD 2k3, Exchange 2k3 domain and routing group. I moved my mailbox to the new server w/o any issue. I am able to send/receive email w/in our organization (2 other Exchange2k3 servers, 1 in the same routing group, the other in another) and I am able to receive email from outside our organization (e.g. i can email myself from my personal email server) but it takes 15-20 minutes to be received, but when i try to send or reply to an email outside of our organization a NDR is generated w/ the following info: ============...

Error 0x80040604: A folder by this name already exists
Hi All, About 3 weeks ago, I started getting this error message (Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. 'reported error (0x80040604) : 'A folder by this name already exists.') in Outlook 2007 when trying to sync up a couple of hotmail accounts I have. Figuring it may have just been a random error message, I restarted both Outlook and my machine, but to no avail, the error did not go away. Anyone seen this message before and know how to resolve it? Thanks, Drew I would like to know what the fix for this problem is. Thanks "Drew W" wrote: > Hi All, > > About 3 ...