Migration from WSS 2.0 to WSS 3.0

I am trying to move WSS 2.0 site to WSS 3.0. I have a InfoPath 2003
application running on WSS 2.0 sub-site and hence there are lot of forms
saved in this WSS 2.0 form library. Can you please suggest a way/steps to
move these forms/XMLs to WSS 3.0 form library. Di I have to relink them and I
obviously have to publish the form template to WSS 3.0 form library. Please
help me suggesting some steps to do this.
Also this WSS 2.0 site is not a top-level site.
Thanks in advance.

Trend Lines #2
We are conducting some research on welding and have some X-Y data plotted where the Y axis corresponds to # of Inclusions, and the X axis is thickness. I have done a Scatter Plot, and wish to add a Trend Line. The question is: what is the difference between a Linear and Logarithmic Trend Line. Thanks Paul If you type the word TREND into Excel help, one of the topics is: Equations for calculating trendlines Also at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP052078071033.aspx?pid=CH101178621033and also see http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010877851033.aspx--David Biddulph"PA&qu...

Dynamics GP 9.0 macro/script issue.
We have a macro that executes once a week to perform check links on all companies in Dynamics GP 9.0. This script used to work fine but lately the script does no log out and close the instance of GP after finishing the script. First i though maybe it's getting stuck somewhere in the middle of the script and that is why it does not log out and close the instance of GP, but when i check the logs, it says that the last statement executed was to log out and close the instance of GP. This is the code that is last executed. ================= CommandExec form BuiLtin command cmdQuitApplication...

migrate
How migrate server exchange 5.5 to another exchange server 5.5 with another site and organisation ...

SharePoint (WSS) 2007 / Outlook 2007 - Alert
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AD_01C70E47.83B45950 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We have setup a SharePoint Server (WSS) 2007 and are using the alerting = functionality. After we changes stuff on WSS, an alert message is generated and sent to = an email account. This e-mail account is hosted on an Exchange 2003 server. When using Outlook 2007 to open the e-mail, we get: Cannot open this item. Wenn using OWA the e-mail can be opene fine. Does somehow have an explanation for th...

rules not migrated when migration to Exchange 2000

Junk E-mail Filter #3
Hi there, I am running Exchange 2003 SP2. When I use Outlook 2003, go to tools, then options, then Junk E-Mail, I get a message that says "The Junk E-mail Filter is not available for your Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account because you are working online. To enable the junk email filter for this account , switch to cached exchange mode." But is this true? It seems not - because I am getting Junk email in my Junk E-Mail folder courtesy of IMF. So what is this message telling me? And therefore, how do I go about getting the white & black lists going for individuals if...

If cell is Bold then 1, if cell is Italics then 2? #2
I have a list of hundreds of cells, the cells are either Bold, Italics, or Regular. I want those cells that are bold to result in 1 in another column. those in italics to will result in 2. Am I able to write a "if" function that achieve this? If not, what should I do? Please kindly advise ...

Migration to full 2003 exch and domain with badly named Directory
Hi I have an NT4 domain with Exch 5.5 on a BDC. The BDC is named in the format AA_BB, where the "_" character is not allowed under 2003. I understand how to rename the serveron the domain only, before upgrading the domain, but from the exchange point of view what do I do. do I have to exmerge everything and then exmerge back into a full exch 2003 fresh install do I create a new exch 2003 server on a different machine but same site as 5.5 and use the move mailbox util Ideally there would a utility I could run on the 5.5 server to rename the relevant properites prior to a...

2 Email servers
Hi, I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers on one domain, one site. Users' mailboxes are distributed evenly between the two. I need to drop one server for a few hours to fix some hardware. Should I move mailboxes to the other server, or will incoming mail just wait at the other server until its partner is back up? Thanks Steve not sure your config, but this question is really independent of Exchange version, mail will either queue up or be denied depending on your config. If you are taking down your gateway mail server mail will be returned to the sender, if this server is at least one ...

Activation on 2 different computers
My wife and I have 2 different computers. 1 is in my name, 1 is in hers. We have MS Office/Outlook. I activated it on my computer and put it on hers as well. The obvious problem here is that when we try to activate the program it does not allow us to and she only has a week or so left as it gives you 50 days of use. What are my options here? Do I have to reinstall windows? Thanks Scott <> wrote: > My wife and I have 2 different computers. 1 is in my > name, 1 is in hers. We have MS Office/Outlook. I > activated it on my computer and put it on hers as well. >...

Mass Email #2
Hi all... another fun question. Is there a way to setup and email so that when it recieves an email it will re-send it to every other email in a list? Like a Team email account? Thanks for the help all. Er... distribution groups? everyone gets copy of an email to a common email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "New Exchange Admin" <NewExchangeAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF71F1E4-4B5C-4AF0-8DA1-7BF34BC3B703@microsoft.com... > Hi all... another fun questio...

Groupwise to Exchange Migration
I migrated my Groupwise account as a preliminary test, deleted all of the individual emails in the mailbox, and then started the migration for all users. During the migration (the 2nd time), all of my older emails did not migrate the 2nd time, although they did migrate the first time. Is there anything that I can do, or that needs to be done, to allow all of my past emails to be migrated again? -- Richard Perry Systems Administrator/Programmer Shadow Mountain Ministries San Diego Christian College Southern California Seminary Christian Unified Schools of San Diego ...

Text to numbers #2
I am converting the following to numbers using =value(LEFT(D117,LEN(D117)-1)) 4" 3/4" 2" All works fine except the fraction keeps turning into a date value? I try formatting the cells but this does not work either? Any advice -- Ray Ray, Try this =VALUE(IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("/",D6)),"0 ","")&LEFT(D6,LEN(D6)-1)) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D8C1083-6C0C-4293-813D-C86D79BCFE86@microsoft.com... > I am converting the following to numbers using =value(LEFT(D117,LEN(D117)-1)...

graph #2
how do i do a bestfit line graph that doesnt go through all the points. Depends on what you mean by "doesn't go through all the points" The least squares fit uses all of the data to estimate a fitting function that doesn't connect the points (indeed may not exactly hit any data point) but passes close (in the least squares sense) to all of the data. Use the menu item Chart|Add Trendline and select an appropriate form. If you only want a subset of the data to either be connected, or to be used in least squares fitting, then break the data up into two series, one that...

Blackberry #2
what is the correct way to forward all incoming messages to a remote worker? I tried a rule in outlook but it did not work. Can I do this on the server? Create a mail-enabled contact for the external address & use delivery options in the mailbox settings on the server to send a copy of all inbound mail to the contact. However, might want to look into Blackberry Enterprise Server (they make a small-biz 5-handheld edition) so you can control this from the server a lot more easily, and the user doesn't end up habving to deal with two email accounts. Rick wrote: > what is the c...

disable auto conversion data to date-format when pasting #2
that works! thanks alot -- CiscoAlvarez ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CiscoAlvarez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15684 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=272113 ...

Rules not running #2
I=92m using Outlook 2007 and have a number of rules setup. These rules are set to check the senders address, or the subject line and then move the e-mail to another folder, and mark it as read. However, they seem to have stopped working. They are not moving the e-mails, but when I go into Tools | Rule and Alerts | Run rules now, I can select all rules and run them, which moves the e-mails to the correct folders. I=92m just using Outlook on my home PC, connecting to my POP3 e-mail account, and downloading e-mails. I=92ve read posts about a size limit on rules in Outlook 2003=8532kb=85howev...

Option Buttons #2
I am trying to create a yes/no facility using 2 option buttons in one cell, when I then replicate the same option in the next cell down they link creating 4 options over 2 lines and so on through the entire sheet. Can these be separated into individual local cell yes/no options that are not effected by other such instances Any help much appreciated If you're using optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, then put each group in a groupbox. If you're using optionbuttons from the controltoolbox toolbar, then give each group a nice groupname. (rightclick|properties). The groupname ...

Permissions Question #2
How can I make sure that an NT user has permissions to open other users folders? sd ...

2 Ex2k servers in one domain?
I have a single domain with one ex2k server. I just added another ex2k server that I want to share the duties. I moved my mailbox to the new server. Now no one can send me mail. Mail sent to me sits in a que on the old mail server. I can send mail to anyone on the old server. I have checked the mx records, I have a routing group set up. What am I missing? any help would be appreciated. "I have a routing group set up" Are both servers in the same one? If you setup the servers in different routing groups you will need a Routing Group connector. "Mail sent to me sits in a que ...

Migration tool crashes when migrating from Lotus
I'm having problems with the migration tool when migrating some users. What happens is that once it starts up, the tool crashes with no error codes and the domino server crashes as well. I'm running exchange 2003 and domino 6 on win2k and I'm migrating it all on the same box. I know it says not to but I've already killed a test server because of this and don't have another one handy. As I said, I can migrate the majority of users fine, but for some reason it does not like these users. If anyone has any suggestions or has come across something like this it would...

Windows Classes #2
Hi everybody, Using Spy++ I noticed that some buttons and controls in an application are not window(they don't appear in the list). For example open an Internet Explorer window and go to "www.google.com", and then refresh the Spy++ window list. The two search buttons do not appear in the list. I don't think IE paints these buttons (like simulating what a button does), but they are not windows either, so what are they? Yours, Kourosh. Kourosh wrote: > Hi everybody, > Using Spy++ I noticed that some buttons and controls in an > application are not window(they...

2 problems with code
hello to all I have some code that works OK but has a few problems that I'd really like to fix. My form has 2 comboboxes called cboA and cboB. When the user selects an AB combination then clicks cmdDelete, the code finds the matching record then deletes it. But, there are 2 bugs: 1) If the user chooses an AB combination that is NOT in the recordset then clicks cmdDelete, the code goes into an endless loop. I get around this by using a counter (see the 6 lines marked ****), but I know that this is bad code. How should it be handled? 2) Also, the user is unable to delete the FI...

Redeployment of CRM3.0 from production to Test server
Hi, I am creating test environment same as our live CRM3.0 for upgrading CRM4.0. In this process how do I select the Active Directory Information?. Live CRM3.0 is using certian active directory structure , can I point to the same structure when I Redeploy in different server , I am concerned about current AD structure will get modified? and create problem in my production environmnet. Is it possibe I can give different AD list ,Will it still work with my production data on test server?. Or what is the best way to do this. Thanks Natarajan The "Active Directory Structure" I am...

Help! #2
Thanks for your help in advance. I am trying to figure out a way that inside the same spreadsheet you can have different column width sizes. Is there a way to divide the spreadsheet to allow this to happen? -- ldstone ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ldstone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27296 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=467951 you can set the colin width for any individual or group of columns b highlighting them and then selecting from the menus Format Col...