Comments not showing

When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does
not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history.
It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System
Account. Comments:
Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account.
Comments: Please update to the new company logo.

This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect
Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is
update in the task item. It just does not show.

There is no error in the error logs or SharePoint log files.

THis is driving me crazy!!!!

Did you find a solution? We are having the same issue.

Andre wrote:

Comments not showing
23-Feb-10

When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does
not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history.
It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System
Account. Comments:
Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account.
Comments: Please update to the new company logo.

This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect
Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is
update in the task item. It just does not show.

There is no error in the error logs or SharePoint log files.

THis is driving me crazy!!!!

On Tuesday, February 23, 2010 4:43 AM
Andre wrote:

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does
not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history.
It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System
Account. Comments:
Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account.
Comments: Please update to the new company logo.

This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect
Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is
update in the task item. It just does not show.

There is no error in the error logs or SharePoint log files.

THis is driving me crazy!!!!

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bf15c41b-6510-403e-9af8-f5fd987fafb1/crypto-obfuscator-for-ne.aspx

Lines Not Showing Up in Print Preview
Hi everyone, Whenver I preview a spreadsheet with numerous lines on one page (ove 15 rows of lines) some of the lines don't appear. If I zoom in, the appear once in a while, but it's not very constant. I was wondering i anyone heard of this as maybe an excel bug. If not, maybe it's m monitor? If anyone has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it. did some searches but didn't find anything so far. Thank you in advance. Ric -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I think it is a monitor resolution "problem" - the screen paint isn't quite the...

Show zero values in specific area
I know it is possible to show zero values in a sheet by ticking "zero values" in options, but I have a situation where zero values should only be shown in certain areas of the sheet. I've tried setting formatting to text and this displays zero values entered, but it plays havoc with the data validation (Decimal greater than or equal to 0). Is there any way I can retain operation of the data validation, but still display zero values in a specific range? -- Ian -- The only way I can think of is to use the option "show zero values"; then in th...

shortcut keys for comments
Is there a shortcut key to add a comment. How about to edit a comment Sherry, I don't think there is a short cut key for it, but you could use a macro and assign it to a button or key. Have a look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Sherry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Deleted Distribution Lists (OL2003) still show...how do I completely delete??
I had created a DL in OUTLOOK 2003. It had a list of people from my address book. I decided I wanted to completely change the name of the DL. I removed each individual person and then DELETED (using CTRL+D) the DL from my CONTACTS folder. My company uses and EXCHANGE GAL for addresses, but this DL was in my personal AB. Everytime I go back into e-mail in the TO: box, and I type the first 1, 2 or 3 letters of a name (which was similar to the DL I had created), it keeps showing the DL in the TO box, even though it is empty and has been deleted. How do I get the DL to be COMPLETELY GONE? M...

autoformat comments to move & size with cells
Is there a way to set the default to autoformat comments to move & size with cells? In a big file, it can take a long time to edit comment by comment. Not that I know of. But Debra Dalgleish has a macro approach that puts them back in there place! http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset KMiles wrote: > > Is there a way to set the default to autoformat comments to move & size with cells? In a big file, it can take a long time to edit comment by comment. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Why is Bible Bob not showing up in Outlook Express?
Is there someway that BB is on filter, and yet I do not know about it? Bob does show on my other Usenet clients, and to my recollection there are no ways to filter the hate filled posters with Outlook. Although I am knew to Outlook, and Gastrich seemed to have figured out a way to filter people with this software. Outlook Express experts please reply. Is there some filter I am not aware of? I am using Windows XP and using version 6 of Outlook Express. Thanks, John -- Luke 9:26-If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory...

Article on showing Windows style error on MS Access Form
I am building an application with several forms. In the BeforeUpdate event for the form, I will run some data validation routines. If there is an error, I would like to display an error control next to each field containing an error (the exclamation point). The user can then hover over the error control and get an explanation of the error. This is similar to how a normal windows application works. Some time ago, I can recall seeing an article that described the exact technique that I want to use, but I can't find it now. Could someone please point me to the article? Many thanks! ...

Can Save As PDF enable comments?
When I use the Save As... | PDF option, is there a way that I can enable comments and/or markup so that the person I sent it to can add annotations? If the recipient has the full version of Acrobat, he/she can annotate the PDF using that. Otherwise consider PDF as a graphic. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> &...

Showing names assigned to phone numbers
I have entered in the cells A1:B10 numbers in column A, and names in the column B. In the range A20:A25 there are six phone numbers and I want Excel to show -if the number does exist- the names in the cells B20:B25 or -if not- an empty string I was trying the array formula: {=IF(A20=$A$1:$A$10;$B$1:$B$10;"")} written in the cell B20 to -if worked- be then copied and pasted on the following B21:B25 cells. But doesn't work. Is the first time I tried an array formula. Could somebody tell me how to do it? Thanks Jaime Oviedo-Spain ...

Comments in Excel #2
When you create a comment the font and size defaults to "Tahoma", "8". Is there a way of changing the default font and size for comments so that when you create comments after changing the default they will all be the font and size that you set as the default. eg. "Arial", "10". You can change the default font size: Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK or use a macro to insert a comment with specific f...

Show Query Design Toolbar
I am starting my database with the database window and built-in toolbars hidden. Certain people have the right to created new queries, so I have created a button (which is visible only for these people) that will display the database window so they can access queries. The problem is the Query Design Toolbar is not displayed when they go into Design view. I have tried to show the toolbar using the following statement, without success: ---DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Query Design", acToolbarYes I have tried putting this statement before and after the statement that opens the database window, a...

crystal configuration manager shows no server...
hi, since all the crystal services are running (i can see them from services screen), i could not see any crystal servers in the crystal configuration manager list. all servers are enabled and i can see any errors about them. what can the reason be? regards, orkun ...

SP3 update not showing | Ok to delete wrong email client?
[MS WinXP Home 2002 - SP3; OE 6; IE 8; MS Office Pro; Avast Antivir Free; Dell Dimension XPS T448MHz Pentium III; 640 MB RAM; high speed cable; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader 8; Adobe Flash Player 10 Activex..] Hello again! New 2 little problems?: (1) I had installed successfully Windows XP SP3. When it offered an update, the first one, and I ran it by placing the Office XP Professional...CD which it asked for, BUT, it doesn't show it under the Windows Updates in add/remove. Did I do something wrong? Windows isn't showing anymore on my Taskbar the offer to...

When I drag a note to my desktop it shows as the Windows flag. H.
Sunshyn <Sunshyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Ask your question in the body, not the subject. How do you want it to show? -- Brian Tillman ...

Memory leak listing shows #File Error#(line num) when leak is in an OCX.
At the top of my cpp file, I have the following: #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif I get the following memory dump on program exit: Detected memory leaks! Dumping objects -> First-chance exception at 0x77e75b46 in ITWin.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x05030290. #File Error#(4400) : {392148} normal block at 0x05C2EA68, 88 bytes long. Data: < > D4 E3 FC 04 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF I know where the memory leak is occuring. It is in a cpp file we wrote where it is calling new ...

how to show another column when hovering on a point in a chart?
Is it possible to show info from another column when you hover on a point in a chart? I have 3 columns, A, B, and C for a scatter plot I have B and C as x and y coordinates of a point, and I'd like to have Excel show A when I hover on the point in the little popup box. thanks, Wei Showing custom data when hovering over a chart point requires VBA support -- and even then is reasonably complicated and less than elegant. For one possible solution see Hover Chart Label http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/chart_hover_label/index.html Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.co...

How to show traffic light or status signs
Hi All I want to display traffic light kind of display for a bunch of metrics in a SSRS report. If the metric is above a certain value I want to show a green traffic light next to it, if it is close to certain value show a yellow traffic light and if it is below a certain value show a red traffic light against the metrics. Can you please kind advice how I can do it I am also checking if it is possible to show a Down arrow if the value is below a certain threshold and greater than arrow if it is above a certain value. Please kindly share ideas how I can do this in SSRS 2008 repor...

MATCH doesn't show desired result
Good morning, all! I have a cell in my Excel 2007 workbook which is dependent on the value of cell A1. The result I want in cell A1 is either 1, 2, or zero. The formula in cell A1 is: =MATCH(TRUE,A2:A3) When the values in cells A2 and A3 are FALSE, cell A1 shows a value of 2 when I expect a value of zero. Why is this? Thanks, Tucson Jeff =IF(ISNA(MATCH(TRUE,A2:A3,0)),0,MATCH(TRUE,A2:A3,0)) Look in HELP for the meaning of the 3rd argument -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jeff Wright" <jeffwright@cox.net> wrote in message news:qiOaj.17761$Rf5.10...

Online download shows deposits as withdrawals
Online services for accounts seems to be downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be downloaded as deposits. I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of the transation. It changes the category but the deposit still shows as a debit. Any help appreciated. Thanks. This is a known issue. -- ------------------------------------------- Joe Guidera jguidera@msn.com.remove "Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@optonline.net> wrote in message news:327b01c4adfe$faaa4de0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Online services for accounts seems to be > downloading transact...

Deleted apay shows up in budget
So I deleted an apay and created a new one (its a payment for a loan account that I also track in monney 2004). While it is deleting out of my bills and deposits, it is not deleting out of my "transfer out of budget accounts" in my budget. so i now have duplicates. When I right- click and edit, the screen just sort of blinks, but no other screen comes up until I do it to the "active" transfer/apay. Any thoughts on how to get rid of the dupes, because they are affecting my budget. Thanks... J I have the same problem. When you find an answer., let me know. My ...

Chart to show response to a question. One of answer 15 choices.
I know this will be simple but I can't figure it out. On a number of given dates I ask how happy people are and get a number of responses between 1 and 15. I then need to plot the number of occurences of those individual respones i.e. two people were 2, three people were 7 etc. I guess it might be a simple X/Y but I just cannot fathom it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Nick. Hi, You need to create a summary table of possible responses and tally. Assuming responses are in A1:A15 in B1:B5 are the value 1 to 5, which are the available responses. ...

Excel 07 cell reference formula only showing literal text not value
Hi, I've used Excel before but not 2007 version. I have a simple cell reference formula in a cell B2 that I'm trying to reference the value in A2. In B2 I have =A2. And all that is displaying in B2 is the literal text of the formula, it is not returning the value in A2. I've never experience this behavior in Excel. With a simple cell reference formula it should return the value it's trying to reference not the literal text. Is there something new in 2007 I need to do? TIA G ...

Calendar folder under public folder doesn't show up after migrated exchange from 5.5 to 2003
Hello, I got a problem on the public folder migration. I set up a new exchange 2003 server on the network and join it to exchange 5.5 site. and make a replication between two server. everything seem be ok. I have moved some mailbox to new exchange server, and also replica public folder to the new server. I can see all of public folder in the new exchange 2003 server from exchange 2003 system manager. but when I attached outlook client to the new exchange server, user can see all of public folder which contain mail items, but can not see public calendar folder which contain appointment items...

Show Daily Price Change Statistice in Portfolio
Since there are many people who use MS Money Plus Deluxe might find that the Options to show the Price Change and Percentage change from previous days activities has been ELIMANATED in the latest version of Plus Deluxe. I would be interested in having this option and feature returned as an update. Since the holdings in many company profit sharing plans, IRA's and 401k don't have TICKERS, the need to compute the needed information already exists in the price histoty data downloaded from the Non Microsoft Web Site. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Mic...

Mail enabled public folder
We have several mail enabled public folders, or public folders that have distribution list membership. When an email message arrives in the public folder, it appears with a "note" icon instead of an envelope icon when we view the contents of the public folder in Outlook. I have Googled this but cannot find anything and am hoping to avoid using up a support case with MS on it. Anybody else have this problem? David-C-NetAdmin In news:IFGwf.1230$SD1.244@tornado.texas.rr.com, David-C-NetAdmin <reply-to-group-please@reply-to-group-please.thanks> typed: > We have sever...