Comments not showing

When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does
not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history.
It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System
Account. Comments:
Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account.
Comments: Please update to the new company logo.

This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect
Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is
update in the task item. It just does not show.

There is no error in the error logs or SharePoint log files.

THis is driving me crazy!!!!

Did you find a solution? We are having the same issue.

Andre wrote:

Comments not showing
23-Feb-10

When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does
not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history.
It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System
Account. Comments:
Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account.
Comments: Please update to the new company logo.

This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect
Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is
update in the task item. It just does not show.

There is no error in the error logs or SharePoint log files.

THis is driving me crazy!!!!

On Tuesday, February 23, 2010 4:43 AM
Andre wrote:

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does
not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history.
It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System
Account. Comments:
Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account.
Comments: Please update to the new company logo.

This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect
Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is
update in the task item. It just does not show.

There is no error in the error logs or SharePoint log files.

THis is driving me crazy!!!!

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bf15c41b-6510-403e-9af8-f5fd987fafb1/crypto-obfuscator-for-ne.aspx

Inbox (envelope) Icon no longer shows reply or forwarded arrow
The Icon that shows whether a message has been read (envelope open) or not (envelope closed) no longer shows the replied or forwarded notification arrows. How do I get them back?!? ...

print comments
hi please guide me to PRINT "comments" in an excel sheet. reg deepak Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup - sheet' and choose your option for printing comments -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Deepak" <deepak5142@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#r9Cqj0PEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi > > please guide me to PRINT "comments" in an excel sheet. > > > reg > deepak > > CAN'T GET ANY OPTION REGARDING THAT.... PLZ DESCRIBE... Frank Kabel <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote in message news:#Ir1Wp0PEHA...

Comment font
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When adding comments to a Word document, it does not appear to be possible to change either the font type or size of the comment text. The font options within the Toolbox have no effect on comments, and the Track Changes category within Preferences does not provide any options. Is some other method available? ...

One Newsgroup shows 1 message unread
- Windows 2000 Exchange Server - Client Software, Microsoft Outlook -2000/XP - Client OS Windows XP When I copy the newsgroup "example" to Favorites it always shows 1 message unread, eventhough all the messages are read. In the orignial location it shows all read. There is no messages left bold. Other newsgroups works fine. -Public Folders -Favorites -example (1) How can get read of the 1 unread message so it will show al...

Excel 2002 Comments Box
How do I change the size of the comments box? Thanks If you're asking about the Insert - Comment comment box, you can drag each side to wherever you want. HTH Otto "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1189sshps7cmu8f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I change the size of the comments box? > > Thanks > ...

send to distribution list without showing list contents?
How can I send an email to members of a distribution list without every recipent seeing everybody else's e-mail address? Thanks, Paul. Yes, if you use the BCC: field, everyone will get the mail, but they won't see any address but your own. >-----Original Message----- >How can I send an email to members of a distribution list without every >recipent seeing everybody else's e-mail address? > >Thanks, > >Paul. > > >. > Yes, I had tried that, but it's kind of funky that they see the email addressed to ME. Any other suggestions out ther...

Insertted JPG. as comment. where is the source of picture
Howdy! I have inserted a picture as a comment to treat picture as data. It seems to be working but where is actual copy of the picture (assumeing I erased the original pics from hard drive). Thanks fo yall's input -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's stored in the workbook file. You'll see the size of the workbook file increase as you put pictures in it. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "ifew552 >" <<ifew552.16zpni@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:if...

word showing 2nd blank page when trying to exit
Word 2003 very slow loading, when trying to exit shows a second blank page also slowly For general troubleshooting, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bturner" <bturner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A875937A-1630-4BF3-A2C1-37A8E24F84D5@microsoft.com... > Word 2003 very slow loading, when trying to exit shows a second blank page > also slowly ...

Comments in shapes
Using Visio 2003, I would like to be able to embed (not sure that is the correct word) into shapes in flowcharts, so that the comment is invisible until I roll the mouse over the shape. When you roll over the shape, I wish to have the comment appear. I cant figure out how to do it. Thanks Carl On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:22:00 -0800, Carl <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Visio 2003, >I would like to be able to embed (not sure that is the correct word) into >shapes in flowcharts, so that the comment is invisible until I roll the mouse >over the shape. Whe...

report or query to show when item was last received in purchase or
hello, i would like help to find out when was the last date i received an item in a purchase order. not when was transferred but when it was received. please help.... This query will give you the answer: select * from purchaseorderentry e join purchaseorder p on e.storeid=p.storeid and e.purchaseorderid=p.id where potype=1 and quantityreceivedtodate>0 and itemdescription='XYZdescription' "RP" <RP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:380A0AB4-0141-4BBC-950B-ECE34CFFD8E5@microsoft.com... > hello, > > i would like help to ...

phases duration shows in decimal .
in project plan of project professional many phases showing duration in decimal like 2.23 but we didnt use any task with duration like that in decimal. and all tasks duration values in whole amount . why phases duration showing in decimal . kindly reply me soon. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CABADC.5E37FF20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Sam, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) Two possibilities. I guess you mean summaries of phases. ...

Comments
In Excel 2000, I know you can print a worksheet's comments at the end of the worksheet. Is there any way to capture the comments and put them in a worksheet of their own? ...

Getting outlook to not show finished tasks
In outlook 2003 when I open up the Tasks panel I see a list of tasks, amoung them all the tasks that have already been completed with a strike through them. Is there any way to get outlook to not show these tasks that clutter up the display? Thanks for any help you can offer! Shane C. <smchism@gmail.com> wrote: > In outlook 2003 when I open up the Tasks panel I see a list of tasks, > amoung them all the tasks that have already been completed with a > strike through them. > > Is there any way to get outlook to not show these tasks that clutter > up the display? Vi...

Why won't text show in SOME cells?
I have the following text formatted as Word Wrap, Text, Top Align, Left Align, but all I get in cell is ############. This has worked in other cells in the same column. Please let me know ASAP what else I need to change--I'm on deadline for a project. Thanks! Next Step: Get more current information to greeters (where are various tickets being sold, where is the virtues pick today, where's Rev. Noel's class, etc.), since they are visible sources of information. Once a system is in place to fully inform greeters, hold up their ribbons during announcements so peo...

Comments
I want to replace the comment function with a picture/chart that will only show when i hover over the cell. Can this be done? please help. Check out Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos01.html#CommentPicture hendrikb wrote: > > I want to replace the comment function with a picture/chart that will only > show when i hover over the cell. Can this be done? please help. -- Dave Peterson Thanks for the help, can I also drop in spreadsheets and graphs. This website only explain how to drop in jpeg. hendrik...

How do I show break in bar graph to show large and small numbers #2
I want to show sales results of twelve branch offices on one bar chart. One office has large sales numbers as compared to others. To show the branches with small sales numbers on the graph I need to add a break in the bar graph of the branch with large sales numbers. How can I do that? Thanks GK I've posted an example solution on my web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html At the end of the page are links to Andy Pope's and Tushar Mehta's solutions. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutio...

Hiding Comments from others
I want to add comments to a worksheet, but not allow others to read the comments. I have seen that you can keep others from editing, but can you keep others from seeing the comments? TIA, Carla Hirschfeld Probably not. But you may be able to fool some users by just: Tools|options|view tab| and check the None option button for Comments. (But you saw how easy it is to toggle that setting!) Carla Hirschfeld wrote: > > I want to add comments to a worksheet, but not allow others to read the > comments. I have seen that you can keep others from editing, but can you keep > others ...

Comment question please
Excel 2003 When I insert a comment into a cell it automatically starts with my name and a colon. I have a single user machine and have no need for my name to print. I know there is a setting to shut off this feature but I cannot find it. Help please. -- Thanks in advance... Bob You can remove the name by deleting your name from: <Tools> <Option> <General> tab, And clearing the "User" window. However, this does *still* leave the colon. Debra Dalgleish has some code on her web site to make the box completely empty. http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments...

How to sum all payments in database and show on form
How to sum all payments in database and show on form? I posted a question yesterday about my form, and have a new question about the same form. I have a form frmVendor with a subform frmPayment. They are linked to tables tblVendor and tblPayments (which are related by VendorID). The form frmVendor shows one vendor at a time, with subform showing only payments made to that vendor. I want to put a calculated field in the main form (frmVendor) header showing the total of all payments in the tblPayments (not just the total for the vendor currently being viewed.) Reason being, Company ha...

Commenting on comments
Hi, I have a sheet in which some of the cells are protected and some are left unlocked so that those cells could be edited. I have some comments in the protected cells which I want the users of the sheet to be able to read them. I have not kept the same to "show comment" as the comment is quite big and it will come in the way of some cells in which data is to be entered. I have 2002 and I have not checked "edit objects" in protection as I dont want anybody to insert comments in unprotected cells. So, is there some way users of this sheet can read the comments in the pro...

Inbox showing minus 1 read messages
We have a user who is using outlook 2000 conected to exchange 5.5 whos mailbox is constantly showing -1 unread messages next to the inbox in the outlook bar. I have selected all the messages and marked them as read but this made no difference, I even marked them as unread and then read, still no change. Please help. If there are five real unread messages, does it show 5, 6, or 1? Create a temp folder, select all (from the edit menu) from the inbox and move it to the temp folder. Does it still show 1 or did the 1 move to the temp folder? If the latter, move the good ones back one at a ...

Execute Stored procdure, no results show up
Hi All, I need to execute the stored procedure taking a input parameter @ID from a text box control of frmTest and on the same form theere is command button to run the SP and view the results. I tried the following to test the stored procedure calling but it is not opening the results set in a query. Dim objConn As New ADODB.Connection Dim objCmd As New ADODB.Command Dim objParm1 As New ADODB.Parameter Dim objRs As New ADODB.Recordset Dim strCnxn As String ' Set CommandText equal to the stored procedure name. objCmd.CommandText = "spTest" objCm...

Formula referencing other file show formula not result
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a formula in a cell that selects data from another spreadsheet. Both cells are text and often the formula shows in the receiving spreadsheet not the value. I have both cell formated as &quot;text&quot;. In older versions of excel, you could never have an &quot;=&quot; sign start in cell without excel always defaulting that as a formula. Now in 2008 it does not work that way any more. <br><br>Along the same line I have a formula in a cell that selects data from another spreadsheet. S...

Not a question just a comment
Whats the piont of spending big bucks on a program package that you cant use wjhen some one sends a file from a different version and no way of upgrading you could say I am very PISSED OFF thanks bill and thanks microsoft what a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BDH <BDH@discussions.mi...