Change edit Item box

Quick Question,
In SharePoint I am trying to change which the edit item box associates with.

(Example in my list I have the following Categories
Name, Modified Date, Modified by, Document Type, etc...)

Currently when I move my mouse over the Name Column, I see the drop down box
saying,

Check effective permissions
Edit Properties
Edit in Microsoft Word
etc..

How can I change that so when I move the mouse over the Modified By Column
that I'll see the same drop down box?

You don't, sorry.

"Thames" <Bob@bob.bob> wrote in message
> Quick Question,
> In SharePoint I am trying to change which the edit item box associates
> with.
>
> (Example in my list I have the following Categories
> Name, Modified Date, Modified by, Document Type, etc...)
>
> Currently when I move my mouse over the Name Column, I see the drop down
> box
> saying,
>
> Check effective permissions
> Edit Properties
> Edit in Microsoft Word
> etc..
>
> How can I change that so when I move the mouse over the Modified By Column
> that I'll see the same drop down box?

0
Daniel

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

PC Dead, XP HD to new box
My XP PC died. I bought a new PC, Exchanged HD's, but XP will not complete boot up, It gets to recognizing there is new hardware and asks: "New hardware found, do you want to Install??" And " Do you want broadband or Dial-up?" The Old XP PC had PS/2 Keyboard & PS/2 mouse. New has USB Keyboard & mouse. I would suspect that is at least the 'new hardware' found. I can't answer the question as the new PC does not pass the input from USB input to the old XP system. IS THERE, a way to use the new PC's Windows 7 64bit home ...

physical count of serialized items
how RMS will deal with serialized items if we make a physical count and the quantity was different of database. our setting is : -require serial number when receiving inventory -synchronize quantiy with serial numbers -inforce unique serial in POS how will we synchronize the serial numbers the new QTY . any help please. best reqards This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C89A52.C606CF70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bacha11, Badly, its been repor...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Excel Pivot Items Using C#
I am working on a C# add-in that modifies pivot tables. I have done this work in VBA, and the object model seems straightforward, e.g., PivotTable-PivotFields-PivotItems, but I can not get the object for PivotItems, or iterate through the items. Do I need something other than PivotItems? Code for PivotFields, that works: IExcel.PivotFields pvtfs = (IExcel.PivotFields) pvtTable.get_PageFields(Missing.Value); foreach (IExcel.PivotField pvtf in pvtfs) { Code for the does nto work, and PivotItems shows no va...

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

How to change newsgroup message font

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Outlook and Word 2003 editing and error problem
This is a problem happened on a company PC that IT controls the updates (security, anti-virus) in the night. One day morning, I started having the problems below. I didn't install anything before, but was sure something was installed by company IT that early morning. I turned off the PC and it was on the next day. problems: 1. I can't use mouse to move the cursor to a specific location in the editing window, but I can on the header (to:, subject). I have to use arrow keys to navigate when editing. 2. I can't launch Word whenever Outlook is open. Once Outlook is quit, Wo...

redefine rich edit's version
I'm using vc6. the default version of rich edit in vc6 is 1.0. I have installed newer SDK so that I can use newer version of rich edit control, version 2.0. But I can't tell vc6 that I want to use version 2.0 of rich edit control until I find the solution of adding this code " #undef _RICHEDIT_VER #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0200 " right after the line of "#include <afxwin.h> " Here comes my question: why shoud I redefine that macro RIGHT AFTER including <afxwin.h>? I know _RICHEDIT_VER is defined 0x0100 in afxwin.h, but I think it should be ok to redefin...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Combo Box on Forms
Hi, I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being Other. If the user selects other I want them to be able to input what they want so that it will go into the table instead of just the "Other". I just am not really sure on how to do that. Can you help? Thanks, Jaime In design view click on VIEW - Properties and the the combo. Then change Limit To List to No. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "jseger22@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being > Other. If the use...

Field Type Change

How to prevent list item selection
I'm having one of those blond moments (no offense to any blonds). I have a simple list box to display information. I want to immediately unselect any item that is selected. None of the obvious items I've tried worked. Any suggestions? Set the value to -1 "Robert Flanagan" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:%23wM31jHeKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm having one of those blond moments (no offense to any blonds). I have > a simple list box to display information. I want to immediately unselect > any item that is sel...