all day calendar event and alert question

Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the
calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify
the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item
itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different
sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have
experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you.

0
Jumper861

Viruse's, Trojan's, Fake alert's
I can't stay connected to the internet because I have a fake alert trying to get my credit card info. How do I permently remove virus even after I did a scan and clean using McAfee security? Download and run this tool. Be sure to get the free version. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Honestfun6" <spencer.6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FDFD5676-5B9F-4FC7-ABD7-CACE0D65145E@microsoft.com... >I can&...

MASS EMAIL QUESTION (EXCEL)
in Outlook 2003 when importing and exporting addresses, is it possible to determine if all of the addresses have been imported to Outlook without physically counting. We are importing from an Excel file. Is there a limit to the number of imported addresses before Outlook will not accept anymore? We have found when sending customer messages (press releases to 3,000 & 6,000 names) that Outlook has not accepted all. Brian <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > in Outlook 2003 when importing and exporting addresses, is > it possible to determine if all of the a...

Public Folder Question #3
I recently took over a new mixed-mode Exchange Org and am trying to clean up their Public Folder tree. There is one folder called IPM_SUBTREE that I am not familiar with. Can this be removed or is it some kind of system folder that needs to remain in place? It has several subfolders that were probably moved there by accident and need to be removed, but what about the IPM_SUBTREE? It doesn't have any items in it... DON"T REMOVE IT!!!!! This is the basic tree where your mail enabled public folders live. It is also bound to your public folder store. There are two parts to the ...

Setting rules and alerts to run automatically on Spam folder?
I am attempting to undo a filter error that places valid email into the Spam folder. If I manually run the Rules and Alerts in the Spam folder, it will move the "spam" messages back to the Inbox. Is there a way to make the rule automatically run from a folder other than the Inbox? Hi Stu, [....] > Is there a way to make the rule automatically run from a folder other > than the Inbox? No. You could use another SpamFilter program (not Outlook spam filters) with more functions or have at first a look on this site for some further information about the Outlook Junk filte...

Windows Active Directory Interview Questions
Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions on Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows 2003 AD environment. Please click on the following link to see them http://www2.isupportyou.net/2010/07/some-windows-active-directory-interview.html Cherry wrote: > Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions > on Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows > 2003 AD environment. Please click on the following link to see > them > http://www2.isupp0rty0u.net/2o1o/o7/s0me-wind0ws-active-dire...

POS Questions
Hello! We are thinking of implementing MS' Pt of Sales. But have a couple of questions: 1. Can we link specific items to GL codes (Revenue)? 2. How hard is it to extract data from it so we can import it to MS Great Plains at the end of each day? Thanks!!!! ...

Off topic: VB6 question

Wav File Question for PPS files
I have FINALLY read and digested all the wonderful help about only embedded wav files being able to be emailed.......and have suceeded in being able to do so ....THANKS Trouble here is I have only 2 wav files that are music (not one line jokes, etc.) and am time pressed on finding a good one for a xmas PPS I'd like to send to family. Is there a source online where one can SAFELY download wav files. I've encountered lots of invalid sites out there trying? Looking for something Christmas and sentimental for a family slide show....... Grateful for any help...... THA...

What event does a hotkey generate?
All, I have a date field in a form that has vba code attached to the 'after update' event. Then I setup a hotkey to auto the current date in the same field. The problem I am having is that when I hit the hotkey sequence the field is populated with the current date - however my vba code does not work. Any idea what event the population of the field by a hotkey produces? Thanks for you help. On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:30:00 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: None. And for good reason. Programmatic filling of fields typically does not trigger any event. So you rewrite...

Insert Question
Hi, when I use the insert feature to insert more rows in my spreadsheet, I can only do one row at a time. Is there a way to insert, say 5, or 10 rows at a time? Thanks First select 5 or 10 rows, then use the insert. It will insert as many rows as you select. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "spilparc" <invalid@invalid.com> wrote in message news:1129568856.ead8c4dd863aefe681af5c3267797094@teranews... > > Hi, when I use the insert feature to insert more rows in my > spreadsheet, I can only do one row at a time. Is there a way to > insert, say 5, ...

miscellaneous payroll questions
Hello: Upon having to enter a reason for changing an employee's position or changing the employee's salary, you can only enter one reason a day. In other words, if you try to enter a second reason for him or her in the same day, Great Plains HR will not allow you to. It says that you can only enter one reason for that day. So, you have to change the date in the reason box in order to enter a reason. Is there a way to "fix" this? It's disappointing to a client. Speaking of this client, she says that Great Plains was forcing her to fill in all of the five org...

Calendar Printing Assistant-won't update
Besides my own Outlook 2007 calendar, I am also the "owner" of a public calendar to which several others have editing privileges. I can add and change appointments to the public calendar, but when I go to print it, my updates are not there even though they are visible on my Outlook screen. What can I do to get CPA to print the updated appointments? My understanding is that CPA does not handle merged calendars very well. You may want to consider using a Outlook Calendar printing app called Wincalendar instead. It allows you to render your Outlook calendar in various...

Workflow Process Questions
Can anyone who has worked with workflow processes for a while answer these questions for me: 1. How do I implement an "OR" condition? I have used nested IFs but is there a better way? 2. Is there any way to print out or otherwise create a copy of your work flow rules? 3. How do you backup/restore workflow rules for disaster recovery? Thanks Dave Dave not being able to printout a workflow is a pain..especially a sales process. It may be possible to do this either using the sdk or crystal reports. CRM 1.2 has a export tool for workflows. I cannot remember whether it is on t...

Question about file location
Hello again everyone, I'm developing an application that depends on an external data file. I've created a new folder within the project and then added the data file to it. I called the folder resources. Now, I'm trying to create a StreamReader to use the file. This is the code I'm using: Try Dim reader as New StreamReader("System.AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory() & "resources\datafile.dat", true) Catch ex As Exception MsgBox("Could not open file") End Try Now, you would think that this would work, right (maybe...

An other Best Practice tool question
Running the exchange Best Practice tool reports the following warning: "RUS did not process all changes" The tell me more link brings me to: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Analyzer/e2e86e4c-772a-4fce-a784-f5291fdd7652.mspx I have no problems folling the article except for step #3 "Next, use ADSI Edit or a similar tool to locate the Recipient Update Service object whose gatewayProxy attribute contains old data" How can i find out which gatewayproxy attribute caontains old data? Another words I am not sure what data to actually remove. There...

AD connector and directory replication question
We're running Exchange 5.5 and have an external site running Exchange 2000 pushing and pulling GAL information to our site using their AD connector. We want to be able to send Outlook meeting invitations to each other and understand that in order to do this must allow the messages to be sent in Rich Text. My question is that is there a way to have the external site push their address list to us, and have the "Allow Rich Text in messages" option checked by default? (seems that when we receive their address list the users are imported as custom recipients without this item checke...

CRM 4.0 upgrade questions
Hi all, Now that we're all upgraded to CRM 4.0, questions have popped up: - Can one move the folders in the CRM Outlook client around, like Explorer folders? This was possible in 3.0. - Company information of Contacts in Outlook is supposed to synchronize now with CRM but it does not. I made sure the necessary checkbox is checked in CRM --> Options. This worked fine in a 4.0 test environment. - I know only 1 PC can be the sync PC with CRM but I wonder if a Citrix client can be a sync PC as well, in addition to a physical PC. - This is question for 3.0 and 4.0: We have a new custom ent...

IF and THEN question
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where a certain column display what is to be done with the information. For example: A B C D 123 456 789 DELETE 987 654 321 ADD What I'd like to do in column E is to make a formula that says: If D1 equals DELETE, then put the value DEL in E1 If D1 had been ADD, then I would want the value PUT in E1 Does this make any sense? Thanks for any help! Thomas --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Thomas put the following in E1: =IF(D1="DELETE","DEL",IF(D1="ADD","PUT",&quo...

time based calendar editing
am wondering how i can get the functionality to do time based calendar editing with outlook and exchange. We want to be able to create a calendar which is only edited by one person and has a small handfull of people set as reviewer. The person set as editor can only edit during certain times of day but cannot edit during other times of the day. We tried blocking off a section of time, as an appointment, in outlook and marked it as busy. That will stop items sent as meeting requests but won't stop the editor from opening up the resource calendar directly and placing another appo...

Populating 7 day calendar with information
I wish to add a 7 day calendar to the switch board form, but I'd like to populate each of the day boxes with fields from a query. In essence the query locates things to do in the week. For ease of the user i'd like them to be able to see a 7 day calendar with the fields "ownerid","make","model" based upon the value in "next_due" (eg "next_due" is during that week) Thank you A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='Flex%20Grid%20Demo.m...

Counting Question #3
I have three columns: dates, values, and names 10/17 $300 Jim 10/17 $300 Jim 10/17 $200 Tom 10/17 $100 Jim When I enter Jim and $300 in to two separate cells, in a third cell I want to count the number of "days" it applies to (all the way down the spreadsheet.) So in other words, there are two instances in the same day of Jim and $300, but since it all happened on one day, the answer would be one. Hope I explained it well. =sumproduct(--(b1:b10=x1),--(c1:c10=x2)) where x1 holds the amount, x2 holds the name and B1:B10 holds the list of amounts and c1:c10 holds the list of...

rpc over http question #2
has to be configuration issue. when I try to login remotely to verify using http://mail.myserver.com/rpc what I get is "the server mail.mydomain.com at mail.mydomain.com requires a username and password" I try to login with domain\username and it eventually gives me: HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource. Internet Information Services (IIS) what should I look at next? Hi Gary, you should give some more info like SP level (both for Exchange and Windows) anyhow have you checked this MS KB Article http://support.micro...

Another MDI or SDI question
I would like to convert my VB app to VC++, but I am unsure as to which framework to use. The application will interface to a hardware device to monitor, record and analyze data. There will only be one set of data, but I would like to view it in various formats (spreadsheet, graph, etc.). Because of the multiple views, am I correct to assume I should choose MDI? Any advice would be appreciated. This sounds definitely like MDI. I have built, in all my apps, two SDI apps, and regretted both of them (I had to rewrite them as MDI). The rest of my apps are dialog apps, and one of those uses tabbed ...

Can't save item in Calendar
I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. safetymom123 <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote: > I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one > tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the > number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. Define "wouldn't let". A calendar can hold at least 65,000 items in any version of Outlook from the last eight years. -...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...