Account Expiration Date

Looking for a feature that will allow me to create Sharepoint users with an
expiration date.  On (or prior to) expiration date, an alert would
automatically be sent to the site owner(s).  I also want this feature to
provide the option to automatically disable the login on expiration date.

Any idea where I can find such feature?

Account expiration is set in Active Directory, not SharePoint. AD controls
authentication for accounts.

--
Daniel A. Galant

Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine.

"Lenid2" <Lenid2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a feature that will allow me to create Sharepoint users with
> an
> expiration date.  On (or prior to) expiration date, an alert would
> automatically be sent to the site owner(s).  I also want this feature to
> provide the option to automatically disable the login on expiration date.
>
> Any idea where I can find such feature?

0
Daniel

Date format pre-1900.
Hi, I have a table of immigration ships that have arrived in Australian shores. Some....okay most.....of the ships arrived before 1900. I was trying to sort by the arrival date, which is in the format of DD MMM YYYY, but that didn't work, as there were some 1900 dates. Tried to re-style the column to DD/MM/YYYY, but the pre-1900 dates don't change to the new style. Any suggestions on how to utilise the pre-1900 dates, so that Excel can recognise them. Cheers in advance. Craig. You could use the add-in at http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm ...

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Date Fill Series
We want to find an easy way to populate cells with the dates of our four-day Monday-Thursday work week for an entire year. For example, 8/263 8/24, 8/25, 8/26. The following week dates are 8/30, 8/31, 9/1, 9/2. I have been trying to use the fill series with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated. If this is something you don't have to do a lot of, you could just go ahead and fill for the entire year.........then sort by Day of the week, and then delete the Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.........then resort by date Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "S. Neese" <anonymous@di...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Text cells converts to dates
Hello, I have formatted the cells as "text". When I type in data, Excel leaves the numbers as is but when I copy and paste data from the web, it keeps converting the numbers to a date. For example, I can type "11-9 7-13" and the data stays as is BUT when I copy "11-9 7-13" from two columns on a web page and paste it, the data is converted to "9-Nov 13-Jul". What do I have to do to make Excel display those numbers without converting to a date? Apparently, formatting the cells as "text" does not work with pasting. Thanks. Obvio...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

stop automatic increment of dates
Using Excel 2003, from Office XP, SP1 I usually want to use autofill w/o making it a series. I finally turned it off for most numbers, although I can't remember where the options box is located. However, I can't get the dates to stay put, except to show "autofill options" & select "copy cells." I really wish these autocomplete & autofill series options were "opt-in" rather than "search for the option in every menu, clear the box, then see if it does what you want it to." Or rather, doesn't do what I never wanted it to do in t...

Moving dates between worksheets
I track my bank balance on two worksheets. The first is a date/debit/credit to track the balance. The second worksheet lists my monthly Standing Orders. At the start of each month I would like to transfer the coming month's debit information from the second worksheet to the first. What date format should I use in the second worksheet, and is it possible to increment by exactly a month each time. eg how can I write an instruction to debit a regular sum on say the 8th day of the month? tks I wonder if you would save yourself a lot of time by spending $20 or so to buy Microsoft Mo...

Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services
Title: Accountants online, Online accountants, Accountancy services Accountants online is an entirely new concept which harnesses the power of outsourcing and international website development. we can offer a broad range of web, print, bookkeeping, news report and accountancy services, as well as options to regularly update your customers via emails, Search Engine Optimization and statistics on your site to get feedback on your marketing. We offer a suite of online accountancy services designed for you to outsource labour intensive or routine services at very competitive rates while you stay i...

Date to Words
I need some help changing a date such as 11-Aug-05 to "the eleventh day of August, two thousand five. I used the file in Excel 2000 that made the conversion but it is not working with my Excel 2003. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help. -- Frustrated Rather than recreate the wheel, I suggest recreating the conditions under which the XL2k file worked. It may have something to do with add-ins: with the Excel 2000 file open, click >Tools >Add-Ins, and select the same features that were selected in Excel 2000. This may require a bit of trial and error or informed guesses, but...

Turn off Autogenerate account description
I found out there isn't a way to turn off the autogenerate account description through Customer Source. I would like to add this as a suggestion for future release where I can click a button and it'll not autogenerate the account description for me. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't work for my intent. I understand that the autogenerate account description comes from the account segment list, however, my account segment list doesn't do the account description any justice b/c I have 5 segments, and the names can be long, so GP will truncate it, but not where I wan...

date formula - need result to show as date
b2 contains a date. c2 contains a number. If c2 is less than 6, then i want the previous date reflected. =IF(C2<6,B2-1,B2) Need to re-write this. (results aren't all reading as dates) Any suggestions? Simply format the formula cell as date with your choice of format. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:55:39 -0700 (PDT), "J.W. Aldridge" <jeremy.w.aldridge@gmail.com> wrote: >b2 contains a date. >c2 contains a number. > >If c2 is less than 6, then i want the previous date reflected. > >=IF(C2<6,B2-1,B2) &...

Invalid date format ...
I'm trying to convert MS-Access database into MS-SQL 2000 SP 4. While doing so, I got error at row 232: Invalid date format Row 232 has this date: Nov 23 2005 for this date also i am getting error:2005/09/03 (YYYY/MM/DD) I've tried using all date formats. No respite!. I'm using DTS to migrate. Also, tried through programming. No respite!!. Please let me know the workaround. Thanx much. Raj. ...

Money 2005
I upgraded my money 2004 file to money 2005. I then turned off MSN Bill Pay and set up my accounts to be accessed on the web. After synchronization, my MSN Bill Pay account (MSN-Checking) showed up in my account list. I want to link this account to my checking account, but when I select "Merge Duplicate Accounts", it states there are no accounts to merge. The help file tells you to follow these exact steps. Does anybody know a work-around to get this working? Thanks in advance, Brian Don't follow the directions given. Instead, try the following: Open your 2004 f...

how do I set up delayed suspense dates in access?
I want to find out how I can put in a suspense date associated with a person and have that person contacted to remind the individual of the suspense date. On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:21:04 -0700, RHS <RHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to find out how I can put in a suspense date associated with a person >and have that person contacted to remind the individual of the suspense date. You'll have to explain what you mean by a "suspense date" and tell us a bit about the structure of your tables and what you want to happen. "Have that person contacted"...

New Account for CD
I bought a CD and don't know how to set it up in Money (using Money Plus H&B). When I tried setting it up as a bank savings account there was a note that said I should set it up as an investment account. When I set up the investment account it does not ask me any questions about the CD or even if it is a CD. What am I missing. It seems like it should be a savings account. Please help me? A Savings Account can be used. If you only ever intend to have one CD at a time, that's probably easier. But if you want to manage multiple individual CDs over time, then the Investmen...