3rd party tool for replicating Outlook Calendar

Can anyone recommend a 3rd party tool for replicating Outlook 2007 or 2010
calendar items into sharepoint 2007 or 2010?

I know you can link Outlook and SharePoint together and can drag calendar
items around but I want a tool that will automaticaly synch new and updated
Outlook calendar items to my shared team calendar in sharepoint.

Thanks,
Ken

Im not too familiar with sharepoint, however i do know of a 3rd party
MS Office addin that replicates Outlook Calendars as MS Word and Excel
format...
This hay help achieve your needs:
http://www.wincalendar.com/Outlook-Calendar-Import.htm
http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html
0
TechGuy

Outlook email from a Comcast account does not get to Verizon custo
Started having this trouble about 6 months ago. I have Comcast service and always sent emails through Outlook 2007 just fine. Now I find that any friend who has a Verizon account does not get my emails. I can send emails to them successfully directly from the Comcast website, but not through Outlook. Have set my ports at 110 for incoming and 587 for outgoing (this was even before I just learned that Verizon plans to block all emails coming from a Port 25 setting.) Do you get any Non Delivery Report back about this? Does the message go to your Sent Items folder? If so, the messa...

Migration tool from Solomon to Great Plains
I'm a consultant and have the pleasure of importing data from Solomon to Great Plains and it surprises me that no tool seems to be available to move from Solomon over to Great Plains, Why? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Bu...

Outlook PST Files
Hello, I have developped a tool base upon VB Script and Robocopy to ensure a (almost) real-time backup of user datas. Works fine. The only issue I met, which is in fact, really common, is that when I try copy PST files and when Outlook is opened, PST loaded files in OLK are of course locked. - Does anyone know a registry tip to tell Outlook no to lock those files ? - Or, a command line tool used to unlock unlocked files ? - Anything usefull to go round this secured, but anoying behaviour ? Thanks a lot to anyone that could provide me helk and suggestions. Best regards, David You nee...

Vlookup
Basically I'm after a formula that can check two conditions befor returning the value of the nth occurance I specify. Specifically, I'm trying to automate the creation of a vendor repor that lists all vendor sales. I need a formula that, based on a uniqu vendor number, will: - check colomn A for the vendor number match - then check column B to see if there is a buyer number >0 (which mean that the item is sold) If these conditions are met I need it to dump the value that appears i column 8 of the 'nth' occurance I specify I've used vlookups to great effect before in...

Outlook 2000
Emails stuck in the Outbox, apparently from a large attachment on one of the files. Delete does not clear the emails. When I tried to open the email with the large attachement, the error message came up that it couldn't open because the MAPI spooler had already begun trasmitting the message. I treid Tools/Remote Disconnect and then delete, which works sometimes, but not this time. I have run SCANPST which showed some errors which I corrected, still no help. Any suggestions to delete the emails would be appreciated...thanks in advance! ...

why does my Outlook 2007 download pdf attachments in Word?
when PDF document attachments come into my email inbox, they are opened in Word, and consequently cannot be read unless saved to desktop and then opened with adobe - a convoluted process. It hasn't always been this way. What have i changed? You have changed the file association of pdf-files to open with Word instead of Adobe. There is no option to change this in Outlook as Outlook follows the settings you made in Windows. Which version of Windows are you using? One way to re-associate it with Adobe again is to right click on a saved pdf-file-> Open With...-> Choose ...

Outlook with Kernell errors
Whenever I try to run Outlook, I get the following error : OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0177:bff7c811. This is after I removed the programme and then re- installed it. Before I did this when I tried to open outlook it would just make my system freeze or hang. Any ideas how to get this resolved.... ??? Thanks, David ...

Exchange Reporting Tools
We have run into a problem with the Exchange Mailbox Management tool. We have not been able to get it to generate the reports needed. I have found some Exchange Admin tools and was wondering if anyone can recommend some admin tools for Exchange 2003. Also does anyone know how to get the Mailbox Manager to generate the reports? I have set it up to run at Midnight and selected it to run only the reports and setup that policy for it to follow. Do I need to do anything else? Thanks, Jeff Diaz Jeff <jdiaz@p1fs.com> ha scritto nel messaggio 2pVZe.104387$xl6.5002@tornado.tampabay...

PFDAVADMIN tool
Hi, Can I use the above tool to ammend calendar permissions on all calendars in Exchange 2003? I need to make the default permission reviewer but don't want to go through all calendars individually. Can I chnage the setting on all calendars at once? Thanks, Gary. On 27 Feb 2006 05:37:12 -0800, gdf1903@hotmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >Can I use the above tool to ammend calendar permissions on all >calendars in Exchange 2003? > >I need to make the default permission reviewer but don't want to go >through all calendars individually. Can I chnage the setting on all &g...

how do I set up outlook for home use?
How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? Contact your ISP for your mail account settings (or import them from Outlook Express if you have it setup there.) Install your profile and account settings and you are good to go. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dauexghouse asked: | How do I set up my microsoft outlook e-mail for home use? ...

Outlook manual Archiving
i am having difficulty manually archivng in 2003. when is select a folder and specify a date - mails will not archive - the sub/folders are created in the archive but no mails are archived any ideas? (NOte Auto archive does not suit) -- GC GC <GC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i am having difficulty manually archivng in 2003. when is select a > folder and specify a date - mails will not archive - the sub/folders > are created in the archive but no mails are archived any ideas? > (NOte Auto archive does not suit) Outlook's archiving does not use the received d...

Tool to track CPU ultilization on sigle process
Hi, Is there anyone can advise whether the perfomance console on MMC can used to track the CPU ultilization on sigle process. Regards, HC In news:1152669697.971993.59070@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, hcbeh <hc_beh@hotmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > Is there anyone can advise whether the perfomance console on MMC can > used to track the CPU ultilization on sigle process. > > Regards, > HC I'm sure there is, but he or she may not hang out in Microsoft Exchange newsgroups, so you might want to go ask in a more relevant group. Start, Run, perfmon.exe, Enter. ...

MSBLASTER and outlook
Some of my clients with outlook 2000 can not connect to our exchange 2000 SP3 server. They keep getting "server not found" errors. This only started since the MSBlaster worm was released Monday. I assume that since Exchange requires port 135 for clients to connect, that with all the scanning by the virus on port 135 it is just bieng Denied. All the patches and virus scanners have been updated on the Xchng Server and most clients. Our firewall shows several denies a minute for port 135. Can someone at MS confirm this or are there more steps needed to remedy this problem...

Can't receive mail in Outlook 2002
I access my email through my cable server and have used Outlook Express. I recently installed an IPAC and Outlook 2002 to track my daily events. I would like to use Outlook 2002 as my default mail server but all my mail still goes to Express even though it appears as though I have changed all the settings. How do I correct this problem? Sounds like OE thinks its the default e-mail client. In Outlook 2002, go to the 'Tools' menu. Select 'Options' (its at the bottom) then click on the 'Other' tab. You should see a check box that says 'Make Outlook the defau...

GAL Modify tool
Is there a GAL modify tool for Exchange 2003? Cheers! I'm searching for the same thing... I saw one post on a website that said exchange 5.5's GALMOD32.exe worked on exchange 2003, but I'm hesitant to try it. I have a support call currently pending with MS to find out how to allow users to update thier own GAL information. I sure as heck don't want to do it for all my employees!! I'll let you know if I find anything out from MS. Joe "RIO" wrote: > Is there a GAL modify tool for Exchange 2003? > > Cheers! > > > ...

how to add a redo button on my tool bar
how to add a redo button on my tool bar The Standard Toolbar has the undo and redo icons. If you have a customized Toolbar you might not have them. In that case.................... Tools>Customize>Commands>Edit Drag the re-do icon to your Toolbar Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:21:01 -0700, homail <homail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how to add a redo button on my tool bar ...

Outlook Express and Signature files
I am using Outlook Express v.6. I want to add an HTML signature file to outgoing email. I have created one using Word and placed a piece of clipart in the file. The file size is 6.76kb. When I open Outlook Express it tells me the signature file size is too large. It has been truncated, please make the file smaller. These are my questions. What is the maximum size of the HTML file that can be added to Outlook Express? Are you even able to add graphics to the signature file that is being used by Outlook Express? What is the best way to add a small graphic to each outgoing mess...

3rd Posting of Out of Office Assistant not Responding
I've have posted this question twice where an MVP has responded and has not checked back on the thread to see if any additional help was needed. Here is the background on this issue: Out of Office Assistant is activated but it is not sending an AutoReply response to sender. The mailbox is internal. We have a .com and .net structure to our domain. Com for external use and Net for internal use. Both are being handled by an Internal Exchange 2000 server. This is not a global issue. This is happening to a single user. It is not workstation related. No matter where she uses her roami...

proofing tools/MUI for Office 2007?
Hello All, are there proofing tools/MUI for Office 2007? In fact, I only need spell-checker for several national languages. The closest thing I could find is: "Microsoft Office Multi-Language Pack to deploy individual Proofing Tools / Language Packs for the 2007 Microsoft Office system / Office Language Pack document proofing tools" But that installs the national language "interface" in all Office programs, not only the spell-checker. And what if I wanted to install several spell-check tools on one computer (for our 4-languages support group)? Do I really need to i...

I can't perfrom a checkname from Outlook against a front-end Exchage 2000 Server
I try to use Outlook 2000 check name function against an Exchange 2000 (with SP3 and SP3 rollup patches) front-end server, it can't resolve the mailbox name. If I remove the front-end check box and reboot the server, everything is fine. I realized that MS has a Q-article 319175 saying that SP3 will solve this issue, but I already apply SP3 and rollup patches, and the result are still the same, any advice. Thanks "Bell News Group" <tom_tom7070@yahoo.com> wrote: >I try to use Outlook 2000 check name function against an Exchange 2000 (with >SP3 and SP3 rollup patche...

Adding a tab to Tools->Options dialog of MS Excel
Hi, In Excel, I want to add a tab into Tools->Option dialog along with the existing tabs. How can I achieve that? The programming may be done through VB/VC++ or Macros. Please throw some light. Thanks, Su Man ...

Starting up Outlook 2003 in Calendar Page.
I have a simple question: How do I get my Outlook 2003 to start up on the Calendar page instead of the Mail page? Thank you. Hi appreciative one It's a simple but well hidden setting: Tools | Options | Otehr tab | Advanced Options | startup in this folder... browse to the Calendar. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 "Appreciative!" <Appreciative@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AD43BEB-4A36-47B...

outlook express #142
Hi, can anyone tell me how to retrieve the email messages from a slaved drive so I can restore them to a new pc basically my pc crashed but i managed to slave the disc to another machine and woul like to know how to restore all the messages to my new drive Shady <theshadyman@hotmail.com> wrote: > can anyone tell me how to retrieve the email messages from a slaved > drive so I can restore them to a new pc Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths...

sumproduct 2 columns based on criteria in 3rd column
Can someone help me to with this formula? I have 3 columns. Two of them have dollar amounts and the third one a date. How to I add the 2 columns based on the date in the third column without counting blank fields. A 4,228.50 B 295.00 C January 12, 2005 Do you want to SUM the A and B values for all non-blank C's ? Gives us a little more info. -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "excel guru i''m not" <excelguruimnot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35072EAD-9FA8-421D-AED5-60874A794A16@microsoft.co...

Tools/office Links
Is there a way to merge/publish MS word into excel much like you can in access? I have labels that i would like to start a spreadsheet with point of contacts and other vital information. I am using office 03. If you have your data in Excel you can print address labels using MS Word http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm Hope that is what you are looking for. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "teddki...