HTA run a exchange ps1 script

Hi to all,
i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that
doesn't start.
Code below:

command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
\Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file &
"  " & first.value & "." & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " " &
first.value & " " & last.value
set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
WSHshell.run command
msgBox command

The msgbox show the correct command line.
If i type the command showed by msgbox that work.

Someone can help me???

Thx in advance

Maw
0
Maw
9/8/2010 2:52:29 PM
scripting.vbscript 564 articles. 0 followers. Follow

5 Replies
1248 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 56


"Maw" <maw81maw@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:6914506a-147c-4177-95b8-537259f089af@b34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> Hi to all,
> i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that
> doesn't start.

When you say that your ps1 script doesn't start, what is it that actually 
happens at that point? Hint: is an error message displayed?

> Code below:
>
> command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
> \Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file &
> "  " & first.value & "." & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " " &
> first.value & " " & last.value
> set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
> WSHshell.run command
> msgBox command
>
> The msgbox show the correct command line.
> If i type the command showed by msgbox that work.

What is the name of your ps1 script file, "excshell.psc1" (as shown in your 
vbscript above), or "excshell.psc1" (which seems more likely)?

Given how fully integrated powershell is in how Exchange is managed, why are 
you using vbscript at all?

/Al
 

0
Al
9/8/2010 11:05:48 PM
On Sep 9, 1:05=A0am, "Al Dunbar" <aland...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Maw" <maw81...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:6914506a-147c-4177-95b8-537259f089af@b34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Hi to all,
> > i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that
> > doesn't start.
>
> When you say that your ps1 script doesn't start, what is it that actually
> happens at that point? Hint: is an error message displayed?

no message is displayed, i can see only the black screnn appear for 1
sec.
>
> > Code below:
>
> > command =3D "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
> > \Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file &
> > " =A0" & first.value & "." & last.value & =A0"@" & domain.value & " " &
> > first.value & " " & last.value
> > set WSHShell =3D CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
> > WSHshell.run command
> > msgBox command
>
> > The msgbox show the correct command line.
> > If i type the command showed by msgbox that work.
>
> What is the name of your ps1 script file, "excshell.psc1" (as shown in yo=
ur
> vbscript above), or "excshell.psc1" (which seems more likely)?

my ps1 change name. The script select the correct scrit to run.

> Given how fully integrated powershell is in how Exchange is managed, why =
are
> you using vbscript at all?
>
> /Al

All script code:

<html>
<head>
<title>HTA Test</title>
<HTA:APPLICATION
     ID=3D"objTest"
     APPLICATIONNAME=3D"HTATest"
     SCROLL=3D"yes"
     SINGLEINSTANCE=3D"yes"
>
</head>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=3D"VBScript">
flag =3D "true"
    Sub TestSub
            MsgBox first.Value & vbNewLine & last.Value
    End Sub

Sub composeidmail ()
loginid=3DMid(first.value, 1,1) & Mid(last.value, 1,7)
lung=3DLen(loginid)
Do While (lung<8)
loginid =3D loginid & "0"
lung=3DLen(loginid)
Loop
'MsgBox first.value
idad.value=3Dloginid
mail.value=3Dfirst.value & "." & last.value & "@marsh.com"
End Sub


Sub check ()
Select Case (multi.value)
Case "false"
Case "user"
Case "MULTIBOX"
End select
If multi.value =3D "false" then
	MsgBox "Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare."
elseif multi.value =3D "user" then
	flag1 =3D multi.value
	call creatembx
elseif multi.value =3D "MULTIBOX" then
	flag1 =3D multi.value
	call createmultimbx
end if
End Sub


Sub creatembx ()
Select Case (domain.value)
Case "dominio1"
Case "dominio2"
Case "dominio3"
Case "dominio4"
Case "dominio5"
End select
If domain.value =3D "false" then
	MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio dell'utenza."
	flag =3D "false"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio1" then
	file =3D "dom1.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio2" then
	file =3D "dom2.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio3" then
	file =3D "dom3.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio4" then
	file =3D "dom4.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio5" then
	file =3D "dom5.ps1"
end if
If flag =3D "true" then
	if first.value <> "" and last.value <> "" then
		command =3D "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
\Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file
' & "  " & first.value & "." & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " "
& first.value & " " & last.value
		'command =3D "powershell.exe Add-PSSnapin
Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin ; C:\creatembx\" & file
& " " & first.value & "." & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " " &
first.value & " " & last.value
		set WSHShell =3D CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
		WSHshell.run command
		msgBox command
	else
		MsgBox "I campi Nome e Cogneme non possono essere Vuoti."
	end if
end if
flag =3D "true"
End Sub

Sub createmultimbx ()
Select Case (domain.value)
Case "dominio1"
Case "dominio2"
Case "dominio3"
Case "dominio4"
Case "dominio5"
End select
If domain.value =3D "false" then
	MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio della MULTIBOX."
	flag =3D "false"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio1" then
	file =3D "dom1multy.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio2" then
	file =3D "dom2multy.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio3" then
	file =3D "dom3multy.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio4" then
	file =3D "dom4multy.ps1"
elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio5" then
	file =3D "dom5multy.ps1"
end if
If flag =3D "true" then
	if first.value =3D "" and last.value <> "" then
		set WSHShell =3D CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
		WSHshell.run ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowspowershell
\v1.0\powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft
\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1"" -noexit -command "". 'C:\creatembx
\" & file & "'"  & "" & " " & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " " &
last.value)
'		msgBox ("C:\tmp\" & file & " " & last.value &  "@" & domain.value &
" " & last.value)
	else
		MsgBox "Solo il campo 'Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox' deve
essere compilato."
	end if
end if
flag =3D "true"
End Sub

Sub quit
 Window.Close
End Sub



</SCRIPT>

<body>
<table  border=3D"1">
<tr>
<td colspan=3D"2" align=3D"center">
INTERFACCIA PER CREAZIONE MAILBOX PER UTENTI DEI DOMINI: <BR>
(adban01; adcal01; adcrc01; adhol01; hphone; monetica) <BR>
<BR>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td colspan=3D"2">
	Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare
	</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td align=3D"center" colspan=3D"2">
	<SELECT NAME=3D"multi">
	<OPTION value=3D"false">SELECT TYPE</OPTION>
    <OPTION value=3D"user">USER</OPTION>
    <OPTION value=3D"MULTIBOX">MULTIBOX</OPTION>
	</SELECT><P>
	</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td>
	Selezionare il Dominio (Es.:adban01)
	</td>
	<td>
	<SELECT NAME=3D"domain">
	<OPTION value=3D"false">SELECT DOMAIN</OPTION>
    <OPTION value=3D"dominio1">dominio1</OPTION>
    <OPTION value=3D"dominio2">dominio2</OPTION>
    <OPTION value=3D"dominio3">dominio3</OPTION>
    <OPTION value=3D"dominio4">dominio4</OPTION>
	<OPTION value=3D"monetica.res.local">MONETICA</OPTION>
	</SELECT><P>
	</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td>
	Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox
	</td>
	<td>
	Nome:
	</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td>
    <input type=3D"text" name=3D"last" size=3D"30"><P>
   	</td>
	<td>
    <input type=3D"text" name=3D"first" size=3D"30"><P>
	</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td>
	<input id=3Drunbutton  type=3D"button" value=3D"Run Script"
name=3D"run_button"  onClick=3D"check">
	</td>
	<td>
	<input id=3Drunbutton  type=3D"button" value=3D"Quit" name=3D"quit_button"
onClick=3D"quit">
	</td>
</tr>


THANKS
</table>


</body>

0
Maw
9/9/2010 7:18:13 AM
Why not add the following line to your code, then copy that text deom
C:\creatembx\debug.txt and place it in a command prompt to see if you
get the desired results..

That would eliminate any miss-typing since it is exactly the same line
that is contained in your command variable:

WSHshell.run "CMD /c ECHO " & command & "> C:\creatembx\debug.txt"

I am assuming you are running this with the same credentials (elevated
or not) as you did with the original script.

HTH

Maw <maw81maw@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 9, 1:05�am, "Al Dunbar" <aland...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "Maw" <maw81...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:6914506a-147c-4177-95b8-537259f089af@b34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > Hi to all,
>> > i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that
>> > doesn't start.
>>
>> When you say that your ps1 script doesn't start, what is it that actually
>> happens at that point? Hint: is an error message displayed?
>
>no message is displayed, i can see only the black screnn appear for 1
>sec.
>>
>> > Code below:
>>
>> > command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> > \Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file &
>> > " �" & first.value & "." & last.value & �"@" & domain.value & " " &
>> > first.value & " " & last.value
>> > set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
>> > WSHshell.run command
>> > msgBox command
>>
>> > The msgbox show the correct command line.
>> > If i type the command showed by msgbox that work.
>>
>> What is the name of your ps1 script file, "excshell.psc1" (as shown in your
>> vbscript above), or "excshell.psc1" (which seems more likely)?
>
>my ps1 change name. The script select the correct scrit to run.
>
>> Given how fully integrated powershell is in how Exchange is managed, why are
>> you using vbscript at all?
>>
>> /Al
>
>All script code:
>
><html>
><head>
><title>HTA Test</title>
><HTA:APPLICATION
>     ID="objTest"
>     APPLICATIONNAME="HTATest"
>     SCROLL="yes"
>     SINGLEINSTANCE="yes"
>>
></head>
>
><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
>flag = "true"
>    Sub TestSub
>            MsgBox first.Value & vbNewLine & last.Value
>    End Sub
>
>Sub composeidmail ()
>loginid=Mid(first.value, 1,1) & Mid(last.value, 1,7)
>lung=Len(loginid)
>Do While (lung<8)
>loginid = loginid & "0"
>lung=Len(loginid)
>Loop
>'MsgBox first.value
>idad.value=loginid
>mail.value=first.value & "." & last.value & "@marsh.com"
>End Sub
>
>
>Sub check ()
>Select Case (multi.value)
>Case "false"
>Case "user"
>Case "MULTIBOX"
>End select
>If multi.value = "false" then
>	MsgBox "Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare."
>elseif multi.value = "user" then
>	flag1 = multi.value
>	call creatembx
>elseif multi.value = "MULTIBOX" then
>	flag1 = multi.value
>	call createmultimbx
>end if
>End Sub
>
>
>Sub creatembx ()
>Select Case (domain.value)
>Case "dominio1"
>Case "dominio2"
>Case "dominio3"
>Case "dominio4"
>Case "dominio5"
>End select
>If domain.value = "false" then
>	MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio dell'utenza."
>	flag = "false"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio1" then
>	file = "dom1.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio2" then
>	file = "dom2.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio3" then
>	file = "dom3.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio4" then
>	file = "dom4.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio5" then
>	file = "dom5.ps1"
>end if
>If flag = "true" then
>	if first.value <> "" and last.value <> "" then
>		command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
>\Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file
>' & "  " & first.value & "." & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " "
>& first.value & " " & last.value
>		'command = "powershell.exe Add-PSSnapin
>Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin ; C:\creatembx\" & file
>& " " & first.value & "." & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " " &
>first.value & " " & last.value
>		set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
>		WSHshell.run command
>		msgBox command
>	else
>		MsgBox "I campi Nome e Cogneme non possono essere Vuoti."
>	end if
>end if
>flag = "true"
>End Sub
>
>Sub createmultimbx ()
>Select Case (domain.value)
>Case "dominio1"
>Case "dominio2"
>Case "dominio3"
>Case "dominio4"
>Case "dominio5"
>End select
>If domain.value = "false" then
>	MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio della MULTIBOX."
>	flag = "false"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio1" then
>	file = "dom1multy.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio2" then
>	file = "dom2multy.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio3" then
>	file = "dom3multy.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio4" then
>	file = "dom4multy.ps1"
>elseIf domain.value = "dominio5" then
>	file = "dom5multy.ps1"
>end if
>If flag = "true" then
>	if first.value = "" and last.value <> "" then
>		set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
>		WSHshell.run ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowspowershell
>\v1.0\powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft
>\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1"" -noexit -command "". 'C:\creatembx
>\" & file & "'"  & "" & " " & last.value &  "@" & domain.value & " " &
>last.value)
>'		msgBox ("C:\tmp\" & file & " " & last.value &  "@" & domain.value &
>" " & last.value)
>	else
>		MsgBox "Solo il campo 'Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox' deve
>essere compilato."
>	end if
>end if
>flag = "true"
>End Sub
>
>Sub quit
> Window.Close
>End Sub
>
>
>
></SCRIPT>
>
><body>
><table  border="1">
><tr>
><td colspan="2" align="center">
>INTERFACCIA PER CREAZIONE MAILBOX PER UTENTI DEI DOMINI: <BR>
>(adban01; adcal01; adcrc01; adhol01; hphone; monetica) <BR>
><BR>
></td>
></tr>
><tr>
>	<td colspan="2">
>	Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare
>	</td>
></tr>
><tr>
>	<td align="center" colspan="2">
>	<SELECT NAME="multi">
>	<OPTION value="false">SELECT TYPE</OPTION>
>    <OPTION value="user">USER</OPTION>
>    <OPTION value="MULTIBOX">MULTIBOX</OPTION>
>	</SELECT><P>
>	</td>
></tr>
><tr>
>	<td>
>	Selezionare il Dominio (Es.:adban01)
>	</td>
>	<td>
>	<SELECT NAME="domain">
>	<OPTION value="false">SELECT DOMAIN</OPTION>
>    <OPTION value="dominio1">dominio1</OPTION>
>    <OPTION value="dominio2">dominio2</OPTION>
>    <OPTION value="dominio3">dominio3</OPTION>
>    <OPTION value="dominio4">dominio4</OPTION>
>	<OPTION value="monetica.res.local">MONETICA</OPTION>
>	</SELECT><P>
>	</td>
></tr>
><tr>
>	<td>
>	Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox
>	</td>
>	<td>
>	Nome:
>	</td>
></tr>
><tr>
>	<td>
>    <input type="text" name="last" size="30"><P>
>   	</td>
>	<td>
>    <input type="text" name="first" size="30"><P>
>	</td>
></tr>
><tr>
>	<td>
>	<input id=runbutton  type="button" value="Run Script"
>name="run_button"  onClick="check">
>	</td>
>	<td>
>	<input id=runbutton  type="button" value="Quit" name="quit_button"
>onClick="quit">
>	</td>
></tr>
>
>
>THANKS
></table>
>
>
></body>
0
harrykrishna
9/9/2010 1:04:56 PM
On Sep 9, 3:04=A0pm, harrykrishna.nos...@online.ie wrote:
> Why not add the following line to your code, then copy that text deom
> C:\creatembx\debug.txt and place it in a command prompt to see if you
> get the desired results..
>
> That would eliminate any miss-typing since it is exactly the same line
> that is contained in your command variable:
>
> WSHshell.run "CMD /c ECHO " & command & "> C:\creatembx\debug.txt"
>
> I am assuming you are running this with the same credentials (elevated
> or not) as you did with the original script.
>
> HTH
>
> Maw <maw81...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 9, 1:05=A0am, "Al Dunbar" <aland...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> "Maw" <maw81...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >>news:6914506a-147c-4177-95b8-537259f089af@b34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com.=
...
>
> >> > Hi to all,
> >> > i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that
> >> > doesn't start.
>
> >> When you say that your ps1 script doesn't start, what is it that actua=
lly
> >> happens at that point? Hint: is an error message displayed?
>
> >no message is displayed, i can see only the black screnn appear for 1
> >sec.
>
> >> > Code below:
>
> >> > command =3D "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Micros=
oft
> >> > \Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file &
> >> > " =A0" & first.value & "." & last.value & =A0"@" & domain.value & " =
" &
> >> > first.value & " " & last.value
> >> > set WSHShell =3D CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
> >> > WSHshell.run command
> >> > msgBox command
>
> >> > The msgbox show the correct command line.
> >> > If i type the command showed by msgbox that work.
>
> >> What is the name of your ps1 script file, "excshell.psc1" (as shown in=
 your
> >> vbscript above), or "excshell.psc1" (which seems more likely)?
>
> >my ps1 change name. The script select the correct scrit to run.
>
> >> Given how fully integrated powershell is in how Exchange is managed, w=
hy are
> >> you using vbscript at all?
>
> >> /Al
>
> >All script code:
>
> ><html>
> ><head>
> ><title>HTA Test</title>
> ><HTA:APPLICATION
> > =A0 =A0 ID=3D"objTest"
> > =A0 =A0 APPLICATIONNAME=3D"HTATest"
> > =A0 =A0 SCROLL=3D"yes"
> > =A0 =A0 SINGLEINSTANCE=3D"yes"
>
> ></head>
>
> ><SCRIPT LANGUAGE=3D"VBScript">
> >flag =3D "true"
> > =A0 =A0Sub TestSub
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0MsgBox first.Value & vbNewLine & last.Value
> > =A0 =A0End Sub
>
> >Sub composeidmail ()
> >loginid=3DMid(first.value, 1,1) & Mid(last.value, 1,7)
> >lung=3DLen(loginid)
> >Do While (lung<8)
> >loginid =3D loginid & "0"
> >lung=3DLen(loginid)
> >Loop
> >'MsgBox first.value
> >idad.value=3Dloginid
> >mail.value=3Dfirst.value & "." & last.value & "@marsh.com"
> >End Sub
>
> >Sub check ()
> >Select Case (multi.value)
> >Case "false"
> >Case "user"
> >Case "MULTIBOX"
> >End select
> >If multi.value =3D "false" then
> > =A0 =A0MsgBox "Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare."
> >elseif multi.value =3D "user" then
> > =A0 =A0flag1 =3D multi.value
> > =A0 =A0call creatembx
> >elseif multi.value =3D "MULTIBOX" then
> > =A0 =A0flag1 =3D multi.value
> > =A0 =A0call createmultimbx
> >end if
> >End Sub
>
> >Sub creatembx ()
> >Select Case (domain.value)
> >Case "dominio1"
> >Case "dominio2"
> >Case "dominio3"
> >Case "dominio4"
> >Case "dominio5"
> >End select
> >If domain.value =3D "false" then
> > =A0 =A0MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio dell'utenza."
> > =A0 =A0flag =3D "false"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio1" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom1.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio2" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom2.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio3" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom3.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio4" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom4.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio5" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom5.ps1"
> >end if
> >If flag =3D "true" then
> > =A0 =A0if first.value <> "" and last.value <> "" then
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0command =3D "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\=
Program Files\Microsoft
> >\Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file
> >' & " =A0" & first.value & "." & last.value & =A0"@" & domain.value & " =
"
> >& first.value & " " & last.value
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0'command =3D "powershell.exe Add-PSSnapin
> >Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin ; C:\creatembx\" & file
> >& " " & first.value & "." & last.value & =A0"@" & domain.value & " " &
> >first.value & " " & last.value
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0set WSHShell =3D CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0WSHshell.run command
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0msgBox command
> > =A0 =A0else
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0MsgBox "I campi Nome e Cogneme non possono esser=
e Vuoti."
> > =A0 =A0end if
> >end if
> >flag =3D "true"
> >End Sub
>
> >Sub createmultimbx ()
> >Select Case (domain.value)
> >Case "dominio1"
> >Case "dominio2"
> >Case "dominio3"
> >Case "dominio4"
> >Case "dominio5"
> >End select
> >If domain.value =3D "false" then
> > =A0 =A0MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio della MULTIBOX."
> > =A0 =A0flag =3D "false"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio1" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom1multy.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio2" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom2multy.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio3" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom3multy.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio4" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom4multy.ps1"
> >elseIf domain.value =3D "dominio5" then
> > =A0 =A0file =3D "dom5multy.ps1"
> >end if
> >If flag =3D "true" then
> > =A0 =A0if first.value =3D "" and last.value <> "" then
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0set WSHShell =3D CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0WSHshell.run ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowspowers=
hell
> >\v1.0\powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft
> >\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1"" -noexit -command "". 'C:\creatembx
> >\" & file & "'" =A0& "" & " " & last.value & =A0"@" & domain.value & " "=
 &
> >last.value)
> >' =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 msgBox ("C:\tmp\" & file & " " & last.value & =A0"=
@" & domain.value &
> >" " & last.value)
> > =A0 =A0else
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0MsgBox "Solo il campo 'Cognome o Nome della mail=
 Multibox' deve
> >essere compilato."
> > =A0 =A0end if
> >end if
> >flag =3D "true"
> >End Sub
>
> >Sub quit
> > Window.Close
> >End Sub
>
> ></SCRIPT>
>
> ><body>
> ><table =A0border=3D"1">
> ><tr>
> ><td colspan=3D"2" align=3D"center">
> >INTERFACCIA PER CREAZIONE MAILBOX PER UTENTI DEI DOMINI: <BR>
> >(adban01; adcal01; adcrc01; adhol01; hphone; monetica) <BR>
> ><BR>
> ></td>
> ></tr>
> ><tr>
> > =A0 =A0<td colspan=3D"2">
> > =A0 =A0Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> ></tr>
> ><tr>
> > =A0 =A0<td align=3D"center" colspan=3D"2">
> > =A0 =A0<SELECT NAME=3D"multi">
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"false">SELECT TYPE</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"user">USER</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"MULTIBOX">MULTIBOX</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0</SELECT><P>
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> ></tr>
> ><tr>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0Selezionare il Dominio (Es.:adban01)
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0<SELECT NAME=3D"domain">
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"false">SELECT DOMAIN</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"dominio1">dominio1</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"dominio2">dominio2</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"dominio3">dominio3</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"dominio4">dominio4</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0<OPTION value=3D"monetica.res.local">MONETICA</OPTION>
> > =A0 =A0</SELECT><P>
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> ></tr>
> ><tr>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0Nome:
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> ></tr>
> ><tr>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0<input type=3D"text" name=3D"last" size=3D"30"><P>
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0<input type=3D"text" name=3D"first" size=3D"30"><P>
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> ></tr>
> ><tr>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0<input id=3Drunbutton =A0type=3D"button" value=3D"Run Script"
> >name=3D"run_button" =A0onClick=3D"check">
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> > =A0 =A0<td>
> > =A0 =A0<input id=3Drunbutton =A0type=3D"button" value=3D"Quit" name=3D"=
quit_button"
> >onClick=3D"quit">
> > =A0 =A0</td>
> ></tr>
>
> >THANKS
> ></table>
>
> ></body>

Thanks  harrykrishna,
i have try your suggestion and the command that i find in the txt file
it's correct:
powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile "c:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange
Server\Bin\exshell.psc1" -command C:\creatembx\ban.ps1

If i run this command form START-->Run it's work fine.

What's happenig????


THX a lot

Maw
0
Maw
9/9/2010 1:32:54 PM
Maw <maw81maw@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 9, 3:04�pm, harrykrishna.nos...@online.ie wrote:
>> Why not add the following line to your code, then copy that text deom
>> C:\creatembx\debug.txt and place it in a command prompt to see if you
>> get the desired results..
>>
>> That would eliminate any miss-typing since it is exactly the same line
>> that is contained in your command variable:
>>
>> WSHshell.run "CMD /c ECHO " & command & "> C:\creatembx\debug.txt"
>>
>> I am assuming you are running this with the same credentials (elevated
>> or not) as you did with the original script.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Maw <maw81...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Sep 9, 1:05�am, "Al Dunbar" <aland...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >> "Maw" <maw81...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >>news:6914506a-147c-4177-95b8-537259f089af@b34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> >> > Hi to all,
>> >> > i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that
>> >> > doesn't start.
>>
>> >> When you say that your ps1 script doesn't start, what is it that actually
>> >> happens at that point? Hint: is an error message displayed?
>>
>> >no message is displayed, i can see only the black screnn appear for 1
>> >sec.
>>
>> >> > Code below:
>>
>> >> > command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> >> > \Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file &
>> >> > " �" & first.value & "." & last.value & �"@" & domain.value & " " &
>> >> > first.value & " " & last.value
>> >> > set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
>> >> > WSHshell.run command
>> >> > msgBox command
>>
>> >> > The msgbox show the correct command line.
>> >> > If i type the command showed by msgbox that work.
>>
>> >> What is the name of your ps1 script file, "excshell.psc1" (as shown in your
>> >> vbscript above), or "excshell.psc1" (which seems more likely)?
>>
>> >my ps1 change name. The script select the correct scrit to run.
>>
>> >> Given how fully integrated powershell is in how Exchange is managed, why are
>> >> you using vbscript at all?
>>
>> >> /Al
>>
>> >All script code:
>>
>> ><html>
>> ><head>
>> ><title>HTA Test</title>
>> ><HTA:APPLICATION
>> > � � ID="objTest"
>> > � � APPLICATIONNAME="HTATest"
>> > � � SCROLL="yes"
>> > � � SINGLEINSTANCE="yes"
>>
>> ></head>
>>
>> ><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
>> >flag = "true"
>> > � �Sub TestSub
>> > � � � � � �MsgBox first.Value & vbNewLine & last.Value
>> > � �End Sub
>>
>> >Sub composeidmail ()
>> >loginid=Mid(first.value, 1,1) & Mid(last.value, 1,7)
>> >lung=Len(loginid)
>> >Do While (lung<8)
>> >loginid = loginid & "0"
>> >lung=Len(loginid)
>> >Loop
>> >'MsgBox first.value
>> >idad.value=loginid
>> >mail.value=first.value & "." & last.value & "@marsh.com"
>> >End Sub
>>
>> >Sub check ()
>> >Select Case (multi.value)
>> >Case "false"
>> >Case "user"
>> >Case "MULTIBOX"
>> >End select
>> >If multi.value = "false" then
>> > � �MsgBox "Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare."
>> >elseif multi.value = "user" then
>> > � �flag1 = multi.value
>> > � �call creatembx
>> >elseif multi.value = "MULTIBOX" then
>> > � �flag1 = multi.value
>> > � �call createmultimbx
>> >end if
>> >End Sub
>>
>> >Sub creatembx ()
>> >Select Case (domain.value)
>> >Case "dominio1"
>> >Case "dominio2"
>> >Case "dominio3"
>> >Case "dominio4"
>> >Case "dominio5"
>> >End select
>> >If domain.value = "false" then
>> > � �MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio dell'utenza."
>> > � �flag = "false"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio1" then
>> > � �file = "dom1.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio2" then
>> > � �file = "dom2.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio3" then
>> > � �file = "dom3.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio4" then
>> > � �file = "dom4.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio5" then
>> > � �file = "dom5.ps1"
>> >end if
>> >If flag = "true" then
>> > � �if first.value <> "" and last.value <> "" then
>> > � � � � � �command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> >\Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file
>> >' & " �" & first.value & "." & last.value & �"@" & domain.value & " "
>> >& first.value & " " & last.value
>> > � � � � � �'command = "powershell.exe Add-PSSnapin
>> >Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin ; C:\creatembx\" & file
>> >& " " & first.value & "." & last.value & �"@" & domain.value & " " &
>> >first.value & " " & last.value
>> > � � � � � �set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
>> > � � � � � �WSHshell.run command
>> > � � � � � �msgBox command
>> > � �else
>> > � � � � � �MsgBox "I campi Nome e Cogneme non possono essere Vuoti."
>> > � �end if
>> >end if
>> >flag = "true"
>> >End Sub
>>
>> >Sub createmultimbx ()
>> >Select Case (domain.value)
>> >Case "dominio1"
>> >Case "dominio2"
>> >Case "dominio3"
>> >Case "dominio4"
>> >Case "dominio5"
>> >End select
>> >If domain.value = "false" then
>> > � �MsgBox "Selezionare il dominio della MULTIBOX."
>> > � �flag = "false"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio1" then
>> > � �file = "dom1multy.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio2" then
>> > � �file = "dom2multy.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio3" then
>> > � �file = "dom3multy.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio4" then
>> > � �file = "dom4multy.ps1"
>> >elseIf domain.value = "dominio5" then
>> > � �file = "dom5multy.ps1"
>> >end if
>> >If flag = "true" then
>> > � �if first.value = "" and last.value <> "" then
>> > � � � � � �set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
>> > � � � � � �WSHshell.run ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowspowershell
>> >\v1.0\powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> >\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1"" -noexit -command "". 'C:\creatembx
>> >\" & file & "'" �& "" & " " & last.value & �"@" & domain.value & " " &
>> >last.value)
>> >' � � � � � msgBox ("C:\tmp\" & file & " " & last.value & �"@" & domain.value &
>> >" " & last.value)
>> > � �else
>> > � � � � � �MsgBox "Solo il campo 'Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox' deve
>> >essere compilato."
>> > � �end if
>> >end if
>> >flag = "true"
>> >End Sub
>>
>> >Sub quit
>> > Window.Close
>> >End Sub
>>
>> ></SCRIPT>
>>
>> ><body>
>> ><table �border="1">
>> ><tr>
>> ><td colspan="2" align="center">
>> >INTERFACCIA PER CREAZIONE MAILBOX PER UTENTI DEI DOMINI: <BR>
>> >(adban01; adcal01; adcrc01; adhol01; hphone; monetica) <BR>
>> ><BR>
>> ></td>
>> ></tr>
>> ><tr>
>> > � �<td colspan="2">
>> > � �Selezionare la tipologia di mailbox da creare
>> > � �</td>
>> ></tr>
>> ><tr>
>> > � �<td align="center" colspan="2">
>> > � �<SELECT NAME="multi">
>> > � �<OPTION value="false">SELECT TYPE</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="user">USER</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="MULTIBOX">MULTIBOX</OPTION>
>> > � �</SELECT><P>
>> > � �</td>
>> ></tr>
>> ><tr>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �Selezionare il Dominio (Es.:adban01)
>> > � �</td>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �<SELECT NAME="domain">
>> > � �<OPTION value="false">SELECT DOMAIN</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="dominio1">dominio1</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="dominio2">dominio2</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="dominio3">dominio3</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="dominio4">dominio4</OPTION>
>> > � �<OPTION value="monetica.res.local">MONETICA</OPTION>
>> > � �</SELECT><P>
>> > � �</td>
>> ></tr>
>> ><tr>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �Cognome o Nome della mail Multibox
>> > � �</td>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �Nome:
>> > � �</td>
>> ></tr>
>> ><tr>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �<input type="text" name="last" size="30"><P>
>> > � �</td>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �<input type="text" name="first" size="30"><P>
>> > � �</td>
>> ></tr>
>> ><tr>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �<input id=runbutton �type="button" value="Run Script"
>> >name="run_button" �onClick="check">
>> > � �</td>
>> > � �<td>
>> > � �<input id=runbutton �type="button" value="Quit" name="quit_button"
>> >onClick="quit">
>> > � �</td>
>> ></tr>
>>
>> >THANKS
>> ></table>
>>
>> ></body>
>
>Thanks  harrykrishna,
>i have try your suggestion and the command that i find in the txt file
>it's correct:
>powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile "c:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange
>Server\Bin\exshell.psc1" -command C:\creatembx\ban.ps1
>
>If i run this command form START-->Run it's work fine.
>
>What's happenig????
>
>
>THX a lot
>
>Maw


Sorry, don't know. Maybe you need to create a test VBS and run it
(i.e. CSCRIPT "TEST.VBS") and see if you can see any error.

I'd suggest this as the script since the command variable would be the
same as you mentioned above. Note that the line starting "command ="
wraps here but is all one line:


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")

command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile " & """c:\Program
Files\Microsoft\ExchangeServer\Bin\exshell.psc1""" & " -command
C:\creatembx\ban.ps1"

Return = WshShell.Run("cmd /k " & command, 1, true)

wscript.echo "Return=" & Return
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck.

If nothing shows up that's all I can think of. Sorry...
0
harrykrishna
9/9/2010 7:41:47 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Outlook Error When Running Photoshop!
I'm running a truly ancient version of Photoshop (4.0) on a WinXP Pro (SP 1) machine. Photoshop opens fine, but whenever I try to do anything I get this error message from MICROSOFT OUTLOOK (Outlook 2000 SP-3, 9.0.0.6627): Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client. I don't use Outlook for mail, Eudora is my default and they've been peacefully co-existing for years (I don't even have accounts set up in Outlook). I'll ask this same question on...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, I need more help about ADC... We have 2 domains (NT 4.) and each domain have their PDC and exchange 5.5 servers (2 PDC and 2 Exchange 5.5). The domains are separately physically. Now I want to migrate to one only domain (W2003). The olds domain are now sites (city A and city B. And we have a DC W2003 in city A and other DC in city B. My question its, we must install ADC in both W2003 DC or only in one of them ? Thanks 4all "Paco" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I need more help about ADC... > >We have 2 domains (NT 4.) an...

Directory Replication between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 server on seperate Domain.
I have been trying to setup directory replication between two Exchange 5.5 and 2000 servers running on different domains. Can this be done. Thanks, As important as the domains may be are the Exchange sites. What is the Exchange topology? When you installed the Exchange 2000 server, did you join it to one of the 5.5 sites? The answer to your question, given the information provided, is maybe. Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -------------------- >From: "William Wood Jr." ...

problems changing exchange server 2003 ip address
sorry for my bad english one server with w2k3 and e2k3. server is also dc, gc, dhcp and dns server. original ip is public. when i tried to change ip to private address the server dont boot up. i used the last good know conf and added both ip's for nic. now exchange shows only public ip in virtual servers ip list. if i remove public from nic even ad users and comps dont start. i have tested this in lab and there change went ok. any ideas? Thanks - Mika Can someone help me? "Mika Lindberg" <mika.lindberg@netikka.fi> kirjoitti viestiss�:edqh03d7EHA.2196@TK2MSFTN...

Would Windows XP run on a machine with these specs?
Hi everybody! I have a machine at work running Windows 98, and would like to know if it�s architecture could withstand Windows XP (because I would only have to buy the OS). Here is some information that could be retrieved with CPUID (CPUz) software. --------------------------------------- Name AMD Duron Codename Spitfire Specification AMD Duron(tm) Processor Package Socket A (462) Core Speed 797.1 MHz (8.0 x 99.6 MHz) Rated Bus speed 199.3 MHz Instructions sets MMX (+), 3DNow! (+) --------------------------------------- It has 256 MB of RAM but 16 MB are being used ...

Run-time error 3021
I have one form that opens another form to show related records. The 2nd form has a custom record counter that runs the following code: With Me.RecordsetClone .MoveFirst Me.RecCount = Me.CurrentRecord & " of " & .RecordCount End With I got the code from someone here on this forum and it works great as long as the 2nd form has records in it. I originally ran the code in the oncurrent event and also tried onload and afterupdate, but still get the same error. When I debug, it highlights .MoveFirst. I tried taking that out, but then it ...

Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access Problem
I am running EXCHANGE 2003 on a WIN 2003 machine. I go to https://domain.com/exchange and get the login screen. I am able to authenticate with my user name and password and it all works fine. When the OWA is displayed the interface is showing red X where buttons should be and there are no graphical interfaces. All links are broken The OWA had worked. This just started a few days ago. No updates or changes have been made to the server Please help. Thanks Mat This happens when you the appropriate rights are not met by your Exchange IIS. Do this as a test, open up IIS and right click on defa...

Exchange 2003 #50
i am administering MS Exchange 2003. What are the rights so that i can change or amend a details in my MS Outlook 2003 GAL? Eg. amend phone number. Outlook doesn't support that. You must have appropriate rights on in Active Directory on the appropriate OUs or accounts to make those changes using Active Directory Users and Computers or some other customized user management tool. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "2Tian" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23XrKJb9yGHA.4648@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl......

Computer is running slow
My Computer is running slow. How can I fix it ? http://www.whyismycomputerrunningslow.org Spam for utterly useless registry cleaners. Chris harrop wrote: > My Computer is running slow. How can I fix it ? > buy a new one "Chris harrop" <whyismycomputerrunningslow@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:a519aaff-a1a2-4dd7-bdaf-f315c3a526e8@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > My Computer is running slow. How can I fix it ? > > http://www.whyismycomputerrunningslow.org Help! My computer is slow! [not spam/no Registry cleaners!] http://miekiemoes...

microsoft exchange #4
I purchased outlook 2007 and completed the installation. When I go to open Outlook, I'm getting an error message "Microsoft Exchange is Unavailable". I can't seem to get past this point. What does this mean and what do I need to do? Thanks, Ken 1 . click start > control panel > mail. OR Click start > run , type "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\MLCFG32.CPL" 2. Click Email accounts > highlight "exchange account" that you wrongly setup and click Remove. 3. Open Outlook. "Ken" <Ken@discussions.micr...

Exchange Intelligent Message Filter
The Exchange Intelligent Message Filter Deployment Guide talks a great deal about the installation of IMF on an Exchange Gateway Server, implying that this Gateway Server needs to be a separate box. It's not at all clear from the documentation whether, in a smaller organisation with a single Exchange Server, it's permissible to install IMF on the SAME server as the Exchange Server software. Could anyone please clarify this? Very many thanks. Harry Goodman Harry Yes, you can install IMF on the Exchange, the object of having a gateway server is so that you dont place more load on...

Domain Rename w/ Exchange 2003 sp1 and autoenrollment
Hi, I am trying to run this script as the domain rename doc said too.. Enabling Certificate Enrollment in Renamed Domain To enable certificate enrollment using either autoenrollment or the Certificates MMC snap-in in the new domain, a small change has to be made in Active Directory to the Enrollment Services Container in the configuration directory partition (cn=Enrollment Services,cn=Public Key Services, cn=Services,cn=Configuration,dc=ForestRootDomain). The CA object in this container has a dNSHostName attribute that still contains the old DNS name of the CA machine. You can use the followi...

excel running slow when saving
I have a 11mb file everytime i do a change in it takes forever to save. Just wondering is there anyone with the same problem. 11 MB file is HUGE!!! You need to reduce the file size -- tkapla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2298 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47501 ...

MS CRM
Hi, please find below the error description, while trying to run the reports. An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'DsWorkingDataSet'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Failed to execute web request for the specified URL. (rsXmlDataProviderError) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <soap:B...

Unable to send from exchange 2003
Hi, I worked plenty in 5.5 but new to Exchange 2003. I am messing around with an Exchange 2003 server on my 2003 server. I went through the install and setup and think I got it correct. However, I am unable to send email. I'm not concerned about receiving yet, because I know the DNS records are not setup yet. But I figured I should still be able to send. I did setup the SMTP connector. Any suggestions as to something that I mnight have overlooked? Thanks David I just thought I add. I am able to telnet out to port 25. So connectivity should not be the issue. "David" <...

Exchange 5.5 Fatal Bug
Hello, Apparently, no one at Microsoft has taken notice of the following posts on this newsgroup, all of which reference the same problem: http://communities.microsoft.com/NewsGroups/previewFrame.asp?ICP=3DGSS3&s= LCID=3DUS&sgroupURL=3Dmicrosoft.public.exchange.admin&sMessageID=3D%253C0= d0601c3a546%25247c1dd710%2524a301280a@phx.gbl%253E http://communities.microsoft.com/NewsGroups/previewFrame.asp?ICP=3DGSS3&s= LCID=3DUS&sgroupURL=3Dmicrosoft.public.exchange.admin&sMessageID=3D%253C0= 3f201c3a592%2524f09f0ef0%2524a601280a@phx.gbl%253E http://communities.microsoft.com/...

Running Office 2001 on OSX #2
Hi, I've using Office 2001 on OS 9 and have just upgraded to OS 10.3. I want to run Office in the 10.3 OS. What doadloads or upgrade do I need? Thanks...Stan On 1/11/06 3:43 PM, "Skaady" wrote: > Hi, > > I've using Office 2001 on OS 9 and have just upgraded to OS 10.3. I > want to run Office in the 10.3 OS. What doadloads or upgrade do I > need? > > Thanks...Stan > Kinda depends on what you want. OS X should include Classic, an emulator that lets you run OS 9 programs. So you can continue to run Office 2001 in Classic. If you want Offic...

Why does WinWord run along with Outlook
When I run Outlook 2003, Winword.exe would start by itself. I don't see the actual program, but if I run Task Manager, it's listed there. Why? You are probably using Word as your email editor. Go to Tools, Options, Mail Format. See if the box 'Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messsages' is checked. Uncheck the box and try again. >-----Original Message----- >When I run Outlook 2003, Winword.exe would start by itself. I don't see >the actual program, but if I run Task Manager, it's listed there. Why? >. > ...

Running macros for different cells at the same time
Hi all, Is it possible to run different macros on different cells at the sam time? If so how do I go about setting it up? Cheers Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not really sure what you're trying to do. Could you give an example? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi all, > > Is it possible to run different macros on different cells at the same > time? If so how do I go about setting it up? > > Cheers > > Michael > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes it is possible to run different m...

Critical issue with exchange 5.5 and MyDoom virus
Hello, Here we have a critical issue since Mydoom appeared on the network. Our exchange server is set in order to accept inbound email for few local domains (let's say domain1.com and domain2.com). We are currently receiving emails to fake recipients on our domains such as toto@domain1.com. BUT toto does not exist on our server. So exchange is trying to send a 'non delivery receipt' to the sender or the email. UNFORTUNATLY sometimes the sender's domain or even the sender does not exist. We have : - a file priv.edb which grows by minutes - the databases priv.edb and p...

Permission to Create mailboxes in Exchange
Hi, one question: - I have a root domain (test.com) with Exchange 2003 installed and a child domain (my.test.com). I run domainprep in my child domain. In the root and child domain, what is the user permission must I give to the administrator to create a mailbox? Thanks for while. Luiz Luiz <Luiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >- I have a root domain (test.com) with Exchange 2003 installed and a child >domain (my.test.com). >I run domainprep in my child domain. >In the root and child domain, what is the user permission must I give to the >administrator to creat...

Run-time error 5
I am running Windows 2000 Professional with Excel 2000. After operating for several months with no problems, I installed several Office 2000 updates. Now every time I close Excel, I get the following message: Title: Microsoft Visual Basic Message: Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument Except for this message on closing Excel, everything is operating just fine. Does anyone know what might cause this and how to fix it? Thanks in advance ...

Using HTA
Hello, I need to use .HTA files along with some of my forms within the CRM. I just want to know whether it is advisable to use .hta files in MS CRM1.2. Will this continue to be supported in future versions? Regards, Venkat Hi: Can you give some more detail as to exactly what you want to use HTA files for? John. "Venkat" <venkatb@servion.com> wrote in message news:b42d01c43748$8ff2bf00$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I need to use .HTA files along with some of my forms > within the CRM. I just want to know whether it is > advisable to use .hta files in MS...

selecting gp company within crystal at run-time
I'm using GPv8 and Crystal 10(?). I have a report in Crystal that I want to be able to run against any of our multiple company databases in GP. For example, I want one of the parameters the user would enter to be "Select Company". How can I do this? Right now I have multiple versions of the report saved, with each pointing to a different SQL Server Database. Thanks, Rob Post your email address and I will send you a sample code which will let you process data from a selected company. I had to do it for myself to create a Consolidated Historical Trial Balance Report...

Exchange 2003 SP2 installation
1) There is no setup.exe after I expand the file under the setup\i386 or setup folders. There is one in the ADC folder .. the only file I see under setup\i386 is update.exe when I double click on that, it gives me an error message. Any idea's what's going on? 2) How do I determine what is the service pack level on my server? Do I start System Manager and go to Administrative groups and right click on my server and go to General Tab to see the service pack? Thank you 1. For an SP, it's update.exe. 2. Do determine the SP level, look on the properties of the server for the bui...