Eyewitness account of the 7- Colombian youth -important

Eyewitness account of 7 Colombian youth =96 Important
[1] To start listening to the vivid audio message of 7- Colombian
YOUTH, just click here;
http://www.pasgom.org/rapture/audio/7_Youths_Hell.mp3
[2] Muslims meet Jesus Christ, click here;
http://pasgom.org/testimonies/moslems/moslems_encounter_jesus_christ.html
OR simply copy the link, above, and paste in your browser, and press
enter.
[3] Rapture-readiness
http://www.pasgom.org/rapture/revelations/rapture_revelation_and_readiness.=
html
If after listening to the above messages, you wish to secure your
eternity, click: here: http://pasgom.org/salvation.html
Please, click on forward and forward this message to others. God bless
you for your obedience.
Stay blessed
Nka law
Sitemap: http://www.pasgom.org/sitemap.html
Kofi

Sigh . . .
0
Pegasus

How do I set up a newsgroup account?
I get lost when I get to "Internet news server name" portion.....WHAT?If someone can give me a step by step list,as well as a few news servers to choose from,that would be a big help.Thanks....... Frank "BionixWV" <BionixWV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFB11080-0092-468D-B18F-04FBDB81FE78@microsoft.com... >I get lost when I get to "Internet news server name" >portion.....WHAT?If > someone can give me a step by step list,as well as a few news servers > to > choose from,that would be a big help.Thanks....... Adelphia....

how do I reset my accounts in MSN?
Had to make a System Recovery on my computer. Need to re-initialize accounts in order to download account updates again. Your time and help is deeply appreciated! PJ Perhaps, you should do like you do with everything else and figure it out yourself? You have proven that ability to yourself! thank Me, regards, Me "PJ" wrote: > Had to make a System Recovery on my computer. Need to re-initialize accounts > in order to download account updates again. > Your time and help is deeply appreciated! > > PJ In microsoft.public.money, PJ wrote: >Had to make a Sy...

school accounts
I cannot seem to get Outlook to cooperate with my email account through my school. I'm not even sure where to start with setting up my account. Any help is appreciated You should start by contacting your school mail administrator to ask for the server and logon details :-) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "GoingNuts" <GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:213599C6-7913-4FE6-9DCE-70A358128E46@microsoft.com...

MS CRM Services and Local System account
Should the services be running under the local system account or do they need a Network account... What kind of privileges are needed? Thanks I run SQL as a Domain User account, and CRM as a Domain Admin account, but *NOT* a default Domain Admin account. Create dedicated accounts for services in a seperate OU. If you have multiple SQL servers, give each their own account and create an SQL group that holds them all. This way you can restrict functionality at any granular level. (Ex, This SQL server doesn't need to interact with that SQL server, so modify the settings to deny connect...

Unable to offer remote help to Windows 7 Clients
Hi all, Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows 7 machines... Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? Thanks, Dan Daniel Jewel wrote: > Hi all, > > Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows > 7 machines... > > Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? > > Thanks, > > Dan I don't know if this is a "support" issue as more of a dealing with UAC issue. Did you read up on the Vista/2k3 interaction? Same rules app...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Project Accounting Question
I created a new project (T&M), changed its status to open from estimated. However, I am not seeing this project in the lookup window for expense entry or purchasing. What could be happening here? Have you entered Cost Categories under the BUDGET button for that project which are of types Employee Expense or Purchases. If the project doesnt have any COst Cats of the type related to the transaction you want to post, it wont show in the list. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13e501c49c86$bc84b160$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I created a new project (T&...

outlook problems #7
same type of question I had no problems but now when I try to connect by sending the send /receive button I get this message cannot complete the operation You might be working offline (whichI am not) or there are network problems try again later. I did not do anything to cause this problem also when I try outlook express the program freezes and I cant do anything with that at all. Any suggestions. I suspect its a Microsoft problem hope there is nothing wrong with my computer. I would appreciate help as soon as possible thanks very very much. ...

Accounts Payable Information
I need to pull all the payments that have been made since Jan 1 2007. I need to show the payment amount, payment date, invoice amount, invoice date, check number, vendor ID and Vendor Name. Where would I go to get that information? Deb, You can use Dynamics GP Menu --> Smartlist --> Purchasing --> Payables Transactions --> * and customize your data by adding the needed columns and performing needed filters. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com h...

How to pull emails from POP3 account to Exchange 2000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0A74_01C423C9.8948E130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I want to get emails for half of the people from our organization. = However, our provider says that they push only all emails or none. Since = we cannot handle all the emails, I wonder if there is a way to pull our = emails individually from the POP3 accounts to our Exchange Server. This = way we would just pull the accounts that we want.=20 I wonder if that's possible using MS Exchange 200...

Accounting software for CRM
Any accounting software for Microsoft CRM? I know integration with GP? What about SBF? Third party products also interested. Thanks There are 3rd party integrations between CRM and Solomon and Navision. "Vitali V" wrote: > Any accounting software for Microsoft CRM? > > I know integration with GP? What about SBF? > > Third party products also interested. > > Thanks > > > On Feb 11, 1:06 pm, Josh Behl <JoshB...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are 3rd party integrations between CRM and Solomon and Navision. > > >...

Outlook 2003 Hotmail account problems
I have set up about 3 hotmail accounts with along with 2 POP accounts. I seem to have reoccuring problems with the accounts. Sometimes i can't d/l the messages and i get errors when send/receiveing, sometimes it doesn't show the "+" symbol next to the name on the account, sometimes it doesn't show all the messages. When i go through the internet to hotmail.com everything is fine, it's just mainly when i send/recieve i get the error messages. Any help is appreciated, thanks! nutshell222@hotmail.com ...

Payroll Posting Accounts
Would like the capability to have a find/search button on this window. Have a client with 60+ pages of PR Posting accounts and don't want to scroll through entire listing each time. > Also would like to have 'Location' added. Same client has only 1 company and uses the 'Location' field to determine where employee is employed. GL follows this with a different GL account for each respective location. Thanks "Sharon Nolan" wrote: > Would like .... to have 'Location' added. ... I agree. We also need to post to different accounts based on locat...

Moving Balances from one Account to Other Account
Hi All, How can i transfer amount from 1 account to other account i am closing the year end procedures. we are using Multicurrency module, Can i use Clearing option in Financial to move balances from one account to other, since in help it says 'If you’re using Multicurrency Management, you cannot use clearing transactions.'. Thanks Dear Akram, You can manually create a journal with the summery of your account, and reversing journal on the new account, this may help. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Bus...

Downloading credit card data balances account
When credit card transactions are downloaded, transactions are entered as reconciled and the "Balanced on" date updated. Transactions from the same institution into another account are marked "E" and reconciled when I reconcile the bill. I cannot find any differences in account set up. What am I missing? ...

Money 2004 Setting up loan account
I am trying to set up a loan account in Money 2004 and when i get to the part that asks how is the interest calculated on this loan it doesn't have an option for me. my interest is calculated daily and charged monthly, payments are fortnightly. does anyone know how to get around this or if money 2005 has more options to select on how the interest is calculated? In microsoft.public.money, Karl wrote: >I am trying to set up a loan account in Money 2004 and when i get to the part >that asks how is the interest calculated on this loan it doesn't have an >option for me. my...

Need to set up an excite email account in Outlook
I have read all the instructions and help, I just don't know what to fill in when it asks for the type of server and then server URL, etc. This is for my home computer (Windows XP), using Outlook 2003. Does Excite have POP3 or IMAP servers? I didn't it did and that's the only way you can get it into Outlook... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

when my C# service impersonates a secondary account does the secondary account need any special permissions? what are they?
when my C# service impersonates a secondary account does the secondary account need any special permissions? what are they? ...

Red "X" on mapped network drives on new Server 2008 R2
Hello! I recently finished a move from an old Windows 2000 domain with Win 2000 workstations to a new domain with a 2008 R2 server and all Win 7 Pro and Ultimate workstations, everything being 64-bit. Things seem to work normally, but I frequently see a red X on the mapped drives in Windows Explorer on both the workstations and on the server. I have set the autodisconnect in the registry to the FFFFFFFF maximum setting on the server and on the clients, yet I still get the red X after a while, sometimes less than the 15-minute default for autodisconnect. At home, I have an ...

Bank Reconciliation #7
Hello: I know that you cannot undo a Bank Reconciliation in Great Plains 9.0, "out of the box", once it is done for a period. Also, TK says that all you can do is enter the new Bank Statement Ending Balance and reconcile that one "new" item that needs reconciling for that period. So, is there any sort of third party tool out there that will allow you to undo a Bank Reconciliation once it has been done? At a minimum, if the Bank Rec cannot be undone, it would be nice if you could view the impact of the new transaction for that period against that period's Bank ...

PO Receive accounting
Can HQ generate gl accounting transactions for purchase order receive? We need to generate gl transactions for purchase order receiving process, is this possible? ...

Forcast Account Balance in Money 2005?
Hello, Is there a tool in Money 2005 similar to the "forcast account balance" tool in older versions of Money? (I'm currently using Money 2000). The forcast account balance tool appeared on the "Bills" page, and displayed a graph of projected future balances for all accounts based on upcoming bills... I found this feature invaluable, but am unable to find anything like in Money 2005. What am I missing? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Shrades72 wrote: > >Is there a tool in Money 2005 similar to the "forcast account balance" tool >in olde...

Document not saved #7
I'm looking for an answer, but I was wondering if this message was ever solved? I have one user with Windows XP and Office 97. He'll be working away on some Excel sheet which is usually big (not huge) and with macros. He'll go to save, and gets the message "Document not saved" Nothing else, just that message. If he tries doing a Save As to either a different name or location (network or local), it does the same thing; it's just faster with the message on the local drive. He has to copy sheet by sheet to another workbook and save that one. Like I say, I've lo...

Account Returns
Hi all, i have a small query with V1.2; If you do a return against a customer account, and don't enter a price in the account tender type box it does not show up on the customer account, but if you put a price in it does. Is this normal behaviour, or is there a hot fix for this? Cheers That's normal. You have the option of how you are going to issue the refund - it doesn't have to be credited back to the account. For instance, you might give cash back, or you might issue a gift certificate. Why you would want to do that I'm not sure - you might want to enter a pro...

Associated External Account
What's the requirments to enable "Associated External Account"? I have two domains, domain "a" and domain "b". The users logon accounts are in domain "a" and the user's mail accounts are in domain "b". What I done so far was making a user account in domain "b". next, I disable the account in user and computers and them i setup "Associated External" to an account in domain "a". The sid id from the user account on domain "a" shows on the users account; mail settings now. But when I log...