Workgroup Templates in Pub 2007

We are trying to add some Business card templates to all of our users. We
have a workgroup template folder setup and the templates are located there.
Word and Excel can read the workgroup templates folder but Publisher does not
see the templates located there. Is there a way to get these templates to
work for publisher in the workgroup templates folder?

Converting Access 2000 database to Access 2007
Hello, I converted Access2000 database to Access2007. And it does not work properly at all. There are windows XP and, Ms office2007 loaded on my computer. The directory with Database is Trusted. Activated is option "Show message bar in all applications where content has been blocked". Activated is option “Enable all macros” Activated is Show all actions in macro Design. First I cannot get rid of yellow triangles (with exclamation) in the beginning of macro rows for some actions like: Echo, SetValue, Close…… SetValue row (with yellow triangle) is not executed. The ...

Help with MSN Synchronization-Money 2007
Hello, I have been using money for several years and have just recently upgraded to money 2007. Anyhow, I've noticed since I started using it my information has not updated on MSN money the web site (account transactions,balances, etc.) It also does not show my balance on my checking account (it says N/A) and it used to show it before. Is there some setting that has gotten screwed up somehow? Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if any fixes? I've done everything the knowledge base article said-no results. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Dan Money comes wit...

Outlook 2007 rules #3
i created a rule to transfer messages that contain a specific word in the subject to another folder, but it save a copy of the nessage in the original folder instead of just moving it. Maybe someone could help me?! Make sure the rule ends in a Stop Processing action. "Offir" <Offir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6890B7D-9F35-4E7B-8AD6-CA37699EE142@microsoft.com... > i created a rule to transfer messages that contain a specific word in the > subject to another folder, but it save a copy of the nessage in the > original > folder instead of ju...

Pub 2003 Clip Organizer Error
Sorry if this has been answered before - search didn't find this error in Pub 2003. Upgraded Pub 2003 Beta to Pub 2003. Clip Organizer gets "Error Code 0x007007f" Tried repair function - no help. Search on MS came up empty. Have since found that I cannot import Excel list for mail merge AND cannot create merge list within Publisher (Access). Do I need to uninstall Pub and do a clean install? -- Donna McBryde =^..^= 99.9% of the world's problems would cease to exist if everyone lived by the Golden Rule. -- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music an...

Creating Access 2007 Database Question
I am not sure where to post this question. I remember finding a forum just for Microsoft Access 2007 questions, but I couldn't find it again... Indifferent Anyway, I have created a database, and have been testing it with my application. I have some data in this database. I was wondering if there was a way in Microsoft Access 2007 to create an empty copy of the database for release. In other words, I would like to create a copy of the database with all of the tables and columns, but without the data (rows) that I had entered as part of using my testing database... Does anyone...

Search does not find messages in Outlook 2007
Hello All, I have Outlook 2007 and Windows Desktop search trunning on a Windows XP Professional machine. The indexing has been completed but I noted that the search will not find certain emails, which contain the text that I am searching for in the content. I can find the message by author, subject, etc. but not based on the keyord. This makes me dowbt of the reliability of the search. Any ideas of what might be going on? Kind regards CD ...

How to automatically display the "To" portion: Outlook 2007
Coming to scheduling meetings in Outlook 2007, When I click on "New" from the Calendar, the "Untitled - Appointment" window opens up with the fields "Subject" and "Location" displayed. To invite attendees, one needs to click on the "Invite Attendees" button on the menu, and then the "To" field appears. My question is - is there a default option where the "To" field is always displayed. I find it strange that as most meetings would be between atleast 2 people the "To" field should be displayed by defaul...

Word 2003 vs Word 2007 and XML
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the way Word 2003 worked as far as direct formatting goes vs. 2007 and the XML background. It is my understanding that if you used direct formatting in Word 2003 instead of using styles, it created problems with corruption because Word 2003 would put a a code before and after each and every character selected. For example, if someone had a document they received in Courier New that was 50 pages long and they selected the entire document and changed the font to Times New Roman (TNR), every character throughout the document would have a...

Where does Outlook 2007 store emails locally?
We are using Outlook 2007 with Exchange server. We have a user who has been moving his emails off of the Exchange server to some folders he created or by Auto Archive feature in Outlook 2007. He basically drag and drop the emails from his Exchange server Inbox to his folders on the left side. The question is, where are all of these folders full of emails located on the local computer? At first I thought it must have been the Auto Archive feature that kicks in every 14 days and created those folders for him to be able to drag and drop, but when I check the following location the archi...

Pics in Pub 2000 docs are distorted when view in Pub 2003? Help?
Some pictures that are on pages in my Publisher 2000 documents are showing up distorted when I open the document/file in Publisher 2003. Any ideas? These are embedded pics. Thanks. WordArt? WordArt objects in a Publisher 2000 publication may appear distorted when opened in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826358 Can you adjust the images? Or re-insert? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CLC" <CLC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CCE5A98-E8B3-4F...

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

Lotus 123 files in XL 2007
I have an ancient Lotus 123 file (.wk1) that used to open fine in Excel 2002 but will not open in Excel 2007. Is there a way to make XL 2007 recognize it? Jeff On 5/19/2010 10:41 AM, Jeff@nospam.fake wrote: > I have an ancient Lotus 123 file (.wk1) that used to open fine in Excel > 2002 but will not open in Excel 2007. Is there a way to make XL 2007 > recognize it? > Jeff Solved the problem. Re-installed XL 2002 and saved the file as xls which then opened fine in XL 2007. "J...@nospam.fake" <J...@nospam.fake> wrote... >J...@nospam.fake wrote: ...

Can office small business 2003 be upgraded to professional 2007
I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business version? John in MN wrote: >I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can >I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have >all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business >version? > > Yes you can upgrade to Office 2007 Professional and the good news is...

Exch 2007 Mail Enabled Public Folder Assistant Reply With rule.
I want to setup an auto-reply public mail folder. Using my Outlook 2007 client, I creat a new public folder called "reply". I mail-enable this public folder by running: Enable-MailPublicFolder -Identity "\reply" I verify that my public folder is mail enabled by running: get-mailpublicfolder -id Reply |fl I can see that my public folder has an email address - great. Next, I go back to my Outlook 2007 client, and find the public folder. I open up the Properties. I go to Administration, then Folder Assistant. I add a new rule. The rule runs the "reply with" option...

software to allow 2007 documents to be read using 2003
I have installed the Microsoft software so that I can read MS word 2007 in MS office 2003. As soon as I loaded it, a warning came up to say my copy of Office 2003 was counterfeit. I loaded 2003 from a master disk and have the licence sticker and have been using it for 18 months without any problems, and receiving updates etc. It was registered correctly with Microsoft. Help please. ...

Outlook 2007 email template
Hi, I am trying to get Outlook 2007 to use a default email template, but I must be doing something wrong. Here's a very simple example of the problem: With Outlook closed, I open the NormalEmail.dotm in the default Templates folder and change the font for Normal to a different font (something like Courier) and save it. Then I open Outlook and open a new email message, and the font isn't Courier. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks! That is not where the NormalEmail.dotm file is for unless you've defined your own Style. Instead use oft-files or Stationery for this. --...

Problem viewing Excel 2003 Pivot Chart fields in Excel 2007
When I’m running Excel 2007 and I’m viewing a chart in a file created in Excel 2003 using the ‘Pivot Chart and Pivot Chart Report’ functionality, I’m unable to see the Pivot Chart (drop down) fields anywhere on the Pivot Chart. This happens even when the file created in Excel 2003 is ‘converted’ to 2007 when it is opened. -- Ronny B Hi, When the pivot chart is selected try choose PivotChart Tools, Analyze, and turn on the Pivot Chart Filter. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "ronny B" wrote: > When I’m running Excel 2007 and I’m viewing a chart in a file created in > ...

Changing Project Accounts in Project 2007
I have went into Microsoft Project and selected Tools and then Enterprise Options then Microsoft Project Server Accounts. Here I have added my url to the project server so I have the computer and the server. I have set it to manually control connection state. So when I open Microsoft Project it asks me which one I want to use. Now, say I choose the server and have made the corrections and posted it back out to the server and then want to work on one that is on my computer is there away to change the account without going out of Microsoft Project and coming back in and telling...

Installation of 2007 Money Plus Deluxe
I am attempting to install 2007 Money Plus Deluxe. I am currently using 2001 Money Deluxe. Install CD tries to run but then gives the "Money Installation Program has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." screen. Any suggestions? Sell Money Plus Deluxe and stick with the 2001 version you have got - it is better. teabag "RQ" <RQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:789AFAA8-4EA0-4A39-87EA-3F51DB587B40@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to install 2007 Money Plus Deluxe. I am currently using >2001 ...

Office Ultimate 2007 installation problem.
I bought Office Ultimate 2007 on the Microsoft site and downloaded it. (It was with student discount. I am not sure whether I am eligible to tech support). My computer has Windows XP. Has 2GB of RAM memory and 2.8 GHz speed. After downloading application from Microsoft site I attempted to install it. Installation got stuck on the "Error 1309 - Error reading from file e:\sku011.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. Setup failed. Rolling back changes" E:\ is on my computer DVD drive and I was installing it from a file so it should not look ...

Exchange Server 2007 Hub Transport errors
Good Morning everyone, I have an issue with trying to submit mail. When I draft a message and press send in OWA or via MAPI (Outlook 2003 & Outlook 2007), the message ends up in the DRAFTS folder. (NOT THE SENT ITEMS or the OUTBOX). When troubleshooting via the ExTA there is a reference to the MSExchangeTransport service not starting. When I attempt to start the service, it will start; however, it stops "on it's own" without any intervention. When I check the Event Viewer this is what I see: Source: MSExchangeTransport Category: Storage Event ID: 17002 Descri...

Outlook 2007 frequent "not responding" caused by preview pane?!
I have a problem with outlook 2007 (on Windows 7) frequently hanging for a few (say, 10) seconds at a time. After a lot of mucking around, I've isolated this problem to the preview pane ie it doesn't happen when I have the preview pane off. Anyone else had a similar problem and solved it? I'd prefer to use the preview pane! Have you applied all updates to Outlook already? Which mail account type are you using? Can you repro this issue in Outlook Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe (note the space in the command) You can turn on the Reading Pane then as well...

creating multi value field in a template
How do i change a preset field to be able to chose multi values? I'm using the project list template in access and i wanted to change the category field. ...

saving template
I created a book which I saved as a template. The book has 3 sheets: an invoice, a customer list, and a "shipping list". I used validation to create some drop down lists in the sheet named invoice. I want to be able to save each invoice in a separate book, without copying the other two pages. I'm not sure how to do this. thank you You can right click on the invoice worksheet tab and choose move or copy. Click that copy checkbox in the bottom and copy that worksheet to a new workbook. Then save that new workbook. Marlis wrote: > > I created a book which I saved as...

numbering multilevel list word 2007
trying to use a multilevel number list and when I hit ENTER (return) the numbering stops (the icon for numbering become un-highlighted) If this is numbering attached to headings, note that, by default, the Normal style will be applied to text when you press Enter (at the end of a heading). You can change the "Style for following paragraph" in the style definition for the relevant heading(s). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dheuermann" <dheuermann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF7E0F7-76A1-4B55-98B3-981E303C7A68@microsoft.co...