word art 2.0

i have word art 2.0....there must be a way to change the thickness of the
font...every font i choose to use seems to be in bold...which i DO NOT
want...is there a setting to change..thank you

Download the old WordArt. See if you get better results. You use it from Insert,
Object, scroll down to Microsoft WordArt 3.2 (This will work in 2007 too)
Publisher 2003/2002 Add-in: WordArt Compatibility
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=897AA11B-A37D-4586-A1A7-54BBEA375AE2&displaylang=en
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"singmusik04" <singmusik04@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have word art 2.0....there must be a way to change the thickness of the
> font...every font i choose to use seems to be in bold...which i DO NOT
> want...is there a setting to change..thank you

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Activesync with 2 Desktops
Are there any issues or bewares with syncing with 2 desktops? I need to sync with my work and home PC. Thanks. Stan2000 <Stan2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Are there any issues or bewares with syncing with 2 desktops? I need > to sync with my work and home PC. No issues whatsoever. I do it all the time. On the second machine, when you create the partnership, tell it you're syncing with more than one computer. -- Brian Tillman Brian, I'm using the default Outlook Calendar sync settings of 2 past weeks and all future weeks. How will calendar items ...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Using Outlook for AOL e-mail #2
I have set up my Outlook to handle my AOL e-mail as per the instructions on the Microsoft web page: http://office.microsoft.com/en- us/assistance/HA010936921033.aspx I see my inbox. The problem is when I try to send an e- mail, I get: Task 'AOL E-Mail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D): "Your outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL - secured connections. If SSL - secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP). I talked to 3 different support people at AOL, and they have no idea. Any ideas? I...

delete or void unposted cash receipts using econnect 8.0
I need to delete or void unposted cash receipts exist in table RM10201 using econnect. The class which is provided in econnect to void documents “taRMVoidTransaction” works on table RM20101 only which is for posted documents. ...

Duplicate messages #2
I have an exchange 5.5 server, In a couple of instances we have experienced the same message delivered multiple times to the same recipients. Has this come up before for anyone else and if so what is the workaround? Thanks ...

excel stopped working #2
loaded new antivirus software and now I cant open my excel files. I get a window stating "cant find file mso97.dll " I think new software quarantined it Can you open the files if you disable the AV software? On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:05:05 -0700, bathcrest <bathcrest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >loaded new antivirus software and now I cant open my excel files. I get a >window stating "cant find file mso97.dll " I think new software quarantined it What AV did you load? "bathcrest" <bathcrest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook 2000 archiving #2
I keep on receiving the following error when my own outlook is trying to archive my folders. Error while archiving folder "Tasks" in store "ARCHIVE 2003". File access is denied Thanks in advance. Karen If you are using Outlook 2000 and are trying to archive to a file created with the the Outlook 2003 unicode file format, it will not work. You need to save your archived mail to a 97-2002 compliant ansi format archive. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual acc...

microsoft visual C++ runtime library error #2
Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following error window which is titled "Microsoft visual C++ runtime library": Runtime Error! Program C:\program files\microsoft office\office10\outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. I would appreciate ANY IDEAS on this.... Thanks Can someone please help me out? Even if its a link to where this has been answered previously. i have searched but found nothing.... thank-you antonio >-----Original Message----- >Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following >error w...

Cannot Add Users CRM 4.0 RU 2
I cannot add users to CRM 4.0 after Rollup Update 2. CRM can query the AD and imports the user info, but throws an error when I try to save it. I can however make changes to an existing user and save without a problem. Here is the trace: >MSCRM Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Request URL: http://**************...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Where are my saved word?

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Formula to extract the last word from a cell
Anyone know of a formula that will extract the last word from a cell. For example if cell contains the text: Best available title How could I produce the result: "title" (And preferably be able to fill the formula down the column to get the last word from other cells in the column as well.) Thanks for any suggestions. =MID(A10,FIND(CHAR(1),SUBSTITUTE(A10," ",CHAR(1),B10))+1,99) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c4347e85-a3e2-4abe-b632-88643d4d244c@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... &...

Version Compatibility #2
Just curious if anyone knows why Publisher 2003 is the only Office module that cannot be opened by earlier Office versions? Seems as though Office 2000 users can open Word, Excel, and Power Point 2003 files, but they cannot open Publisher 2003 files. My guess is based on Word, Excel and Power Point 2003 are saving their files in the same format as their counterparts in 2000. Publisher 2003 formats it's files differently than Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver USA "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoQg4gmfGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Just...

RMS 2.0 ER Diagram
Is there an Entity Relationship Diagram available for RMS 2.0 without purchasing it? Can one get an empty database or script of a database for review? Hi Paul... Look at this link. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;938434 Rgds Rodrigo "Paul" wrote: > Is there an Entity Relationship Diagram available for RMS 2.0 without > purchasing it? Can one get an empty database or script of a database for > review? Rod, thanks for your reply but the link requires that I be a Customer or Partner: I need to either purchase RMS or become a Pa...

Pivot Table
I have 2 lists of 100 items (rows) with 5 data elements. Each list has a common element, which can tie the two lists together. How can I combine these 2 lists and use it for the source data of a pivot table? Todd ...

Default DOCX file to open w/ Word 2007 and DOC to open with Word 2
Hi, I am trying to convert several hundred mail merge documents from Word 2003 to Word 2007. Currently, if I double click a document to open it, it opens in whichever version of Word was run last. What I would like, is for ..DOC files to open in 2003 and .DOCX files to open with 2007. I've tried to change the file types to do this, but can't make it 'stick'. Any suggestions? To prevent the two Word versions from "competing" over the file associations, see the "Hacking the Registry" section of the article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_wor...