Will Publisher 2002 work with Office 2003?

I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software for school
to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office 2003?
0
LaLana (1)

Hi LaLana (LaLana@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software
|| for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office
|| 2003?

Yes it will.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
11/19/2004 7:26:14 PM
Better watch it Brian. the last time I answered that simply I was called a
smart butt (I cleaned the original comment up before posting this).

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message
> Hi LaLana (LaLana@discussions.microsoft.com),
> in the newsgroups
> you posted:
>
> || I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software
> || for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office
> || 2003?
>
> Yes it will.
> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft Publisher MVP
> http://www.publishermvps.com
> ~pay it forward~

> confers no rights.

---

jl_amerson (3088)

Outlook 2002 Must Manually hit the Send/Receive button
Recently, even though my Outlook mail set-up is suppose to schedule an automatic send/receive every 1 minute, no messages will come in or out unless I manually hit the send/receive button including when I first open Outlook. This is a new problem that occured without making any changes to my prior Outlook settings. Any suggestions? Hi, Try increasing the time to 2 minutes. It might take some time more than 1 min to download the stuff from your server. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Frustrated" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

how do I create a publisher document with multiple pages
I have created several pages in publisher--some with text, others with photographs. I would like to move them to one document before printing. How do I accomplish this? Open a new instance of Publisher, copy/paste. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Coco Douglass" <Coco Douglass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EB0B5EB-6C47-48D3-9DBE-A7A0AD19C328@microsoft.com... >I have created several pages in publisher--some with text, others with > photographs. I would like to move them to...

Update: Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Incident Resol
I am pleased to announce that the publishing/syncing incident was resolved on Sunday 1/3/10 at 12:30pm PST. An investigation is underway to determine the root cause of the incident and to put measures in place to ensure something like this does not happen again. Please note that this was a partial outage and not all users were affected. Thanks, Christian Miller Microsoft Corporation ...

Postal Bar Coding & Using Outlook Address Book in Publisher
I would like to add bar coding to my envelopes but can't seem to find any help in Publisher for this feature. I'd also like to find a way to use my Outlook Address book in Publisher - can anyone help me. Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Sharon Fermer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I would like to add bar coding to my envelopes but can't seem to find > any help in Publisher for this feature. Read www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm > I'd also like to find a way > to use my Outlook Address bo...

Exchange 2003 Tracking Center
Im running Exchange 2003 and when I search for emails with the message tracking center they pull up but the subject line is left blank on all searches done. Do I have something miss configured that is causing the subject lines to be left blank? Thanks blusporttrac you have to enable "subject logging and display"...I do not believe it is enable by default... <blusporttrac@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1117119115.669602.209960@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Im running Exchange 2003 and when I search for emails with the > message tracking center they pull up...

Outlook 2003 Wont Remember Password
Hello All, Since upgrading from Office XP to Office 2003, Outlook now does not remember our POP server passwords for any user on our Terminal Server network. We download mail from a Linux POP server for company email, but Outlook will always pause at the download screen and ask for the password, no matter whether we click the 'save this password in your password list' option box or not. Can anyone assist? Thanks, Devan ...

3 Panel Brochure in Pub 2002
Forgive my pure ignorance, but can you create a 3 panel brochure with Publisher 2002? I can only find the book fold. Regards, Pete Sure, just pick a blank page, landscape orientation, menu Arrange > Layout Guides, make the Layout Guides to suit your brochure and then make 3 panels to suit. There are plenty of Templates in Publisher 2002. -- Thank you sir, I was tearing my hair out until you saved the day. :) ...

Corrupt Access 2003 File
I was working on this file earlier today, I even just opened it and it was fine and all of a sudden there is a write delay to the save the file, I closed it and I try opening it again and it is corrupted. I don't get it. The message I am getting is below. What does that mean. I just finished making a lost of update to the file. The last time I backed it up was Tuesday, and I have done a lot of work to it between then and now. I don't have the time to go back and redo all that work again. Any help will be appreciated. "Microsoft Office Access has detected corruption in this ...

Adding old clipart from previous Publishers to Publisher 2003
Hi I installed a new Publisher - 2003 - on my computer. I had kept all my old disks from Office 2000 with all the old clipart. However, the new Publisher doesn't seem to have as nice a clipart gallery as my old version had, and I had wanted to add all my clips to the newer version. Is this possible in a way that Publisher will *automatically* setup all the old clips so that I can easily search for the exact picture I am looking for, instead of having to go through each clip manually by the very boring names such as clip1, clip2, clip3 etc. (or however the clipart is installed)? I want...

Outlook 2003 won't let me delete msg in Outbox
I have an email in my outbox that has a 6 MB attachment. Well, for whatever reason, Outlook was having issues sending the email, so after several hours, I decided to delete it. Pressing the delete button does nothing, no error. Trying to permenantly delete it (shift delete) and it gives me the error message "The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied." It's a bizarre error. I'm only using Outlook as a pop3 email reader. There's no exchange on the backend. This is with Windows XP Professional. Any help woul...

Connect to Exchange 2003 from a different domain
Hi!! Sorry, I don't speak english well :-) This is my network: domain 1: NT and XP Clients using Outlook domain 2: Exchange 2003 Each client use LMHOST to view Exchange server. I can connect with it and the first time I use Outlook I need to write: username, password and domain. I write the username,... from Exchange domain and Outlook works fine. So, from time to time, Outlook opens a new window to write this parameters. It's a nightmare!!! I haven't a trust relationship from domain 1 to domain 2, and I haven't configured mailboxes, it use default parameters. I tried to...

Mailboxes in Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server
I have implemented a policy to limit the mailbox size to 30000 K and implemented a 21 day Age Limit. However, 21 days has passed and the 30000 K limit has passed on more than 50% of our mailboxes. How can we enforce this policy to work properly and clean out the mailboxes to bring this down to 30 K. The policy I have created is running and reporting is enabled.It is configured for report only, but I would like this to change to "Move to deleted items folder". However, since nothing seems to happen as of yet...I am hesitant to make the change until I can see a change and tha...

Outlook 2003 #5
I just got Outlook 2003 in the mail yesterday. Is there anyone out their who has the latest version of Outlook yet? DaveS wrote: > I just got Outlook 2003 in the mail yesterday. Is there > anyone out their who has the latest version of Outlook > yet? Why do you ask, Dave? Is there something wrong? If so, please let us know the problem...maybe we can help you -- Donald L McDaniel Post All replies to the Newsgroup, so that all may be informed ============================================================= ...

PST not created in Outlook 2003 after importprf
Hi all, I would like to create a Exchange Server Outlook profile with a Unicode or ANSI PST file. When I launch outlook 2003 with the -importprf option, the creation of the profile work fine (exchange server settings) but none PST is add (if the file exist) or create and add (if the file not exist). When I try my outlook.prf file with the -importprf option on an outlook 2007, all work fine, in the same environment (domain, policy settings, etc...) I use the Outlook ADM file to force the cached offline mode as default. I try to use the settings "Exchange Unicode Mode - Ignore Arc...

Outlook 2003 Storing Sent Items with IMAP
Hi, I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). I have several IMAP accounts and with Outllook Express whenever I sent an email from one account, it automatically stored it in the IMAP folder Sent Items of the account I sent it from. How can you do this in Outllook 2003?? It seems to store everything in Sent Items which means I can't read the mail I've sent from other locations. Regards. "Dougie Mac" <dougiemac> wrote: >Hi, > >I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). >...

Branch Office Setup
Hi all, I need to install a TS box at a client's remote office to allow several remote users to access their 'virtual' desktops. The main office has a SBS 2003 R2 box. This is where I intend to install the TS box. Several users will be relocated at a new remote office and will need to access accounting software (Sage Line 50) installed on the SBS at the main office. They also need access to docs, spreadsheets, pdf's etc. These will need to be printed to a local printer at the remote office. My thoughts are to install the TS box and also establish a site to site...

Publisher 2007 #31
If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round pictures, they just sit on top! What am I doing Wrong? In Publisher 2000 it would be, Click on the text box; select Format, check "Wrap text around objects" Option. OK -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "richwoo" <richwoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F176A1BE-6E72-48FB-98F9-573C15E677CC@microsoft.com... > If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round > pictures, they just sit on top! > What am I doing Wrong? > ...

integration with Outlook 2003: slower on XP than W2K? after upgrade?
Hi, I have a VB.NET (2.0) application that integrates with Outlook 2003. I have windows XP SP2. The users had Windows 2000, and Office 2000. They upgraded (!) to Office 2003. But: - an action that takes 0,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 4-5 seconds - an action that takes 2,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 8-9 seconds So for a test we completely desinstalled Office 2003, and did a full re-install of 2003 on a system. Performance increased with +- 30%: times are now 2,5 seconds and 6 seconds. But still much more than my 0,5 and 2,5.... What's the reason of this performance-problem? The ...

Will un- & reinstalling Outlook'03 delete email & addresses?
I've been plagued with an Outlook problem for about a month. Settings are right. Test email works fine. All other internet related programs are fine. But Outlook gives me a "send/receive error" message as fast as I can hit "Send/Receive". If I keep it open just to check contacts or calendar it always crashes within 10 to 60 minutes. If I start it in safe mode it seems to work all right. I reinstalled and it worked for 30 minutes and then did the same thing. If I Uninstall first, and then Reinstall, will it help? Will I lose my contacts and emails? Help! Find...

Office CD-Key
I am on business in the Philippines and i updated my office program at mactopia so i could use entourage, when i try and use the applications after update i need my cd key, my wife is back home frantically searching for our original box, does anyone know if microsoft keeps a record on their side and if they would provide that information, i know it sounds like bs but really in a bind Situation 1: Was this a sealed copy? If you bought it opened or from eBay, it's no surprise, as keys which are known to have been pirated have been disabled. Sorry, you'll need to buy a licensed copy. ...

Filters not working
I have set up a few filters for nntp groups, they are to highlight certain users in different colours but none of them seem to work. Another little problem is that I have a couple of different sig's set up, while the default is ticked to only show with certain accounts it shows up with all accounts except those with a different sig file associated with them. -- [This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International] "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ" "Athe...

the system cannot find the file specified outlook 2003 #2
Attachments show up in emails, but when you try to open them, the messages comes up "the system cannot find the file specified", but other recipiants on same email can open theirs. ...

AutoPreview works intermittently
Outlook 2002 SP2 Affected Inbox is connecting to an IMAP server AutoPreview set to 'Preview unread items' I am an IT technitian and I have a user who likes to have her unread mail items in her Inbox to use the AutoPreview feature. At one point I went to View/Current View/Customize Current View.../Other settings... and chose 'No AutoPreview' option. I recently restored the 'Preview unread items' option. Now, an email will only AutoPreview if: I manually mark a read email as unread (right clicking on email and choosing 'Mark As Unread') or: right clic...

A line showes up in print that is not on the screen in publisher.
I can't find it to remove it on screen, seems like a text box line. How do I deleate it? What version Publisher are you using? The line could be behind something else on your page. You could be experiencing printer driver problems. Look into an upgraded driver. Select all on your page, do you see the line segment? If you cannot see the line to delete it, open another instance of Publisher and copy/paste each of your objects into the new publication. Some corruption may be going on. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.micros...

Change in paste behaviout between Publisher 2000 and 2002-
I also have the same problem. I use publisher to print ID cards and every day paste about 100 images from a graphics program into the same sized text box in Publisher. With all versions of Publisher up to and including 2000 the pasted image would resize itself to the text frame. This being what I need. With Publisher 2002 onwards the pasted image pastes itself into a new frame on top of the existing image and much larger. I then have to delete the existing image and resize the new image, which takes much much longer than using Publisher 2000. If Microsoft provided an option somewhere to cho...