Will Publisher 2002 work with Office 2003?

I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software for school
to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office 2003?
0
LaLana (1)

Hi LaLana (LaLana@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software
|| for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office
|| 2003?

Yes it will.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
11/19/2004 7:26:14 PM
Better watch it Brian. the last time I answered that simply I was called a
smart butt (I cleaned the original comment up before posting this).

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message
> Hi LaLana (LaLana@discussions.microsoft.com),
> in the newsgroups
> you posted:
>
> || I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software
> || for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office
> || 2003?
>
> Yes it will.
> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft Publisher MVP
> http://www.publishermvps.com
> ~pay it forward~

> confers no rights.

---

jl_amerson (3088)

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Charting 2003 to 97.
Hi all, Have created an XLS in 2003 that works well. Not having used PivotTables or PivotCharts prior, I've managed to do what I intended. Update the raw-data, PivotTables and respective charts. That's in 2003, sadly the charts won't update in 97 and this is where I'm needing assistance. I've little VBA experience and realistically have stumbled my through this little project; but learning where and when I can. Again, any assistance in updating the charts in a Excel-97 environment would be appreciated. Cheers, Cameron ************************************************* Pr...

work offline annoyance
Hi all I've just changed isp's from tiscali to talktalk and I've just set up wireless networking to another pc (pc2). When I open oe6 (pc2) a message box comes up saying a connection couldn't be made to the internet with the option "work offline" or "retry" and retry gets me to work online. I do notice though that on the bottom right of oe6 page it states "working online" even before the retry button is pressed! and now to make matters worse it's doing the same on my hardwired (pc1.) Any solutions? WinXP SP3 talktalk's ...

Save as in Access 2002
I have a user who is running Office XP Pro on Windows XP Pro and when she tries to export an Access table to Excel she does not have Excel as an option in the drop down list. Any ideas on how to fix this? Look for the file Msexcl40.dll on the harddrive (it should be in the System folder), and use regsvr32.exe to reregister it. This problem is discussed in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=209805 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "Jonathan Hearn" <jhearn@envirocon.com> wrote in message news:002301c3c0de$09859d10$a50...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

Post Card Mail Merge in Publisher
I am trying to mail merge the 4 view postcard with my database flowing into each card without using the same name in each postcard. How do I connect the Mail merge so that I may print my entire data base? Sherri how about you tell us which version of Windows and Publisher you are using!!! -- ...

Out Of Office #5
I enable Out of Office reply to the Internet from Internet Message Formats. The return Out of Office e- mail still will not send. Thoughts? Thanks ...

Publisher 2003 digtial imaging
I am trying to install the Pub. 2003 w/digital imaging on my computer. I currently have an XP with the office works suite 2003. I keep gettting an error message that the patch package could not be opened. WHat can I do to get this onto my computer. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: >I am trying to install the Pub. 2003 w/digital imaging on > my computer. I currently have an XP with the office works > suite 2003. I keep gettting an error message that the > patch package could not be opened. WHat can I do to get > this onto my computer. ========================...

Deleting messages in Outlook 2002
What settings do I need to change in my Outlook in odrer to actually delete a message rather than just cross it over? Happens with my IMAP folder. Thanks yaro <yaro137@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:4b3e1171-438a-40c9-8fdb-e5699bad5d5e@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > What settings do I need to change in my Outlook in odrer to actually > delete a message rather than just cross it over? Happens with my IMAP > folder. > Thanks > yaro That's normal behaviour with an IMAP account - I don't think you can change it. yaro137@googlemail.com <yaro137@goo...

Query works but report fails
I have a report based off a query that has started to fail. I have a copy of my database from 4-27 where it works and another copy from 4-28 where I've added a lot of functionality for something else completely unrelated to the report that fails. In the newer copy it works a few times but after a while it begins to fail. The query the report is based off of always works and generally takes 5-10 seconds to run. When I run the report, it doesn't pop up (even after many minutes) and when you look at the task manager it is using all of the computer's resources. I'...

Outlook 2002
Office XP sp3 (Outlook 2002) non Exchange I have a network user who cannot create an appointment in his Outlook Calendar. In Day/Week/Month view, you can type in an appointment, but within a few seconds of hitting Enter, the label disappears and nothing more appears to happen. The monthly calendar shows bold, indicating an appointment for the date, and trying to enter another appointment on the same time on the same day generates a warning that there is an existing appointment. However there is no visible sign of the appointment. Now this is not an exchange setup, but the user has a ro...

How do I open documents/files created with Publisher 97, with XP
>-----Original Message----- > >. > Please make your Subject entry brief and then explain your problem or question in the Message box. Window XP or Office XP? Publisher 2002 (XP)? Usually you can open older files in newer releases, but not the other way around. Try it! ...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

Excel 2002 Color Printing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59124.DB3F0E00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Printing in black and white only when the workbook has colored = background and colored letters and numbers. The "Print in black and = white is not checked". ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59124.DB3F0E00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

Line Spacing in Word 2003
I have just set up a new computer for an employee (Windows XP Pro, Office 2003) and the line spacing in Word is displaying as double line spacing, even though the paragraph settings are set to single line. I did the Save My Settings Wizard for Office (the previous PC had XP and Office 2003) so all settings should be the same. Any other user who opens the same document sees it as normal. All the format settings are exactly the same as other PC's (font, paragraph, page setup, columns, tabs etc) All her documents are out of whack because of this. Does anyone have any id...

Big bug with CSocket. MSDN samples do not work (CHATTER and CHATSRVR) with VC7.
To make a short story, could you compile and run CHATTER and CHATSRVR with VC7 After that, click on File\Auto Chat -> after a couple of seconds (it’s random), you’ll see that you’ll not receive any message. With VC6, everything was okay In the game that I’m developing (Net Blitz), I’m using my NDK (Network Development Kit) that many peoples use it. You can find my article on http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp. Theses classes encapsulate CSocket with CNDKClient, CNDKServer and CNDKMessage. Many programmers face this problem and someone suggested putting the following call betwee...

Can CRM be installed on a Windows 2003 Server running Sharepoint Services and Sharepoint Protal Server V2.0?
Will the standard install for CRM work on a Windows 2003 Server? Would there be any conflicts if the Windows 2003 server is already running Microsoft Project Server? Would there be any conflicts with Sharepoint Services V 2.0 or Sharepoint Portal Server V2.0? Bill Walter I attempted to run the CRM on 2003 Server, but quickly ran into issues accessing the workspace once installed. CRM 1.0 is not yet compatible with the .Net Framework 1.1 that's on 2003 Server "Bill Walter" <wqwalter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Os304M1RDHA.3144@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... &g...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

Shortcut key for copy not working
I am using Excel 2000, but can't get the CTRL+C to work to copy cells - the CTRL+V works to paste and CTRL+X for cutting, just the CTRL+C is not working. As far as I know, I haven't changed any settings in it, but any ideas on what I need to check? Thanks in advance! Nevermind, I looked and apparently a macro WAS created for CTRL+C - I changed the keyboard shortcut for it and that fixed it. Sorry! ...

URL/Hyperlink not working for recipients
I am using Outlook 2003 running on Windows XP in a Windows 2003 Server environment. I administer an application that requires the user to install the program from a .bat file. I send our users an e-mail with a URL to the bat file (e.g. \\server123 \Application\install.bat). The URL cannot launch the bat file and search Locate Link Browser dialog opens instead. The work around is to cut and paste the URL into the Start\Run dialog where it works fine. (I think this implies that the UNC is defined properly.) Also, the hand icon displays properly when the user rolls the mouse over t...

Duplicate Personal Folder removal instructions not working
I recently imported an Outlook 2003 .pst file from another machine. In the process I was left with two duplicate Personal Folders separate from the imported one I renamed to My Folders. In following the KB article titled "Remove a duplicate Personal Folders file" I attempted to close the Personal Folders only to find that the contents of these is the same as the contents of the one called My Folders. When I view the properties of the two duplicate Personal Folders it says the name is My Folders, despite the fact that the folder list displays them as "Personal Folders&qu...

Outlook 2003
I can't seem to find a setting for this. I just installed Outlook 2003 and I have to click on SEND/RECEIVE to get my mail. In OutlookXP, I could set a timer for this to happen automatically. Is this timer setting still there? -- Bill McCarthy bmccarthy69@hotmail.com Try Tools/Options/Mail Setup/Send Receive "W P McCarthy" <BillMcCarthy@NorthCoastSystems.com> wrote in message news:OgtzALFvDHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I can't seem to find a setting for this. > > I just installed Outlook 2003 and I have to click on SEND/RECEIVE to get my > mail. ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

Disabled users in Exchange 2003/2000
Hello; Can anyone tell me what the default behavior is for disabled users in Exchange 2000 and 2003 . I alsways assumed all mail would bounce when the AD account is disabled. Looking at article it would seem that the desired behavior is to have the mailbox accept messages. A test account worked as intended, the message was bounced when the account is disabled. I am working with an Organization that has several hundred disabled accounts and they just found out that most of them are receiving mail. They want them to stop receiving mail, but have the mailboxes still accessible when needed. ...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...