Why won't my inserted pictures show up on the screen?

None of my lines or pictures show up on the screen when working with
Publisher.  They print out just fine, but it's hard to create a decent
document if you can't see the border lines or pictures!

Read the third FAQ here
Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication?
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"jkcenterprises" <jkcenterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> None of my lines or pictures show up on the screen when working with
> Publisher.  They print out just fine, but it's hard to create a decent
> document if you can't see the border lines or pictures!

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

MFC: Show the same views of a file as it was closed
Hello, in my application i have one document associated with some views. If i open a file, i want to show the same views, that were shown, as it was closed. Is it possible? Thanks for any hint. Yes. You'll need to save the configuration in the appropriate registry key. Assuming the views have a unique number (it's only important to the application, not the user), when the application closes, save that number to the registry. When the application starts back up, read the value from the registry, and show the appropriate view. Helpful hint: if the application only has three views, nu...

Insert trigger

Showing a date field as a number
Hi. I was wondering if there was any way that I could have a column showing the date and time (20/12/2007 06:00:00) and another column show the date and time as a number, (29548). This would be done in a select query, but I am not sure how? Is it possible? Regards AJ AJ, Use format... mm/dd/yy hh:nn:ss for 20/12/2007 06:00:00 Use format... #.0000 (with Decimal Places = to suit your needs) for 39436.2500 Use format... # (with Decimal Places = 0) for 39436 -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccs...

inserting hrs and minutes

how to automatically load my function after the ListBox have shown on the screen?
i generate a project based on a dialog. and i insert a ListBox. i need to init some instruments in my programm, so i want to display the init process in the Listbox. how can i load the init function automatically but not spring the function by mouse or keyboard clicking after the Listbox have shown on the screen? You can populate the listbox in OnInitDialog. This is called before the dialog is shown. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "mark" <qdmahui@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:CE859599-1CE8-4311-B9AB-3C068BE6D078@microsoft.com... > i generate a proje...

Restored Information Store, mailboxes show up, but cant access the
I had a crash on my Win2k SP4 Server running Exch2k SP3. I rebuilt the server fine, Exch2k installed ok. The NT BACKUP restoration process hasnt been nearly as fun and exciting though... After messing with it and getting the backed up databases to actually restore, I can see that all the mailboxes are in the 'First Storage Group' (default, and all naming is the same as the old server) and seems to be intact in regards to the sizes and item counts. Problem is, when I try to access them in Outlook, I dont see anything and another instance of the mailbox appears in the First Storage Grou...

Insert with a where condition

showing data values on chart
in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that point.how can to do this action in access? Exactly the same. When you hover the mouse over a data point for a little amount of time, a yellow bow should come up describing what's in your data point. -- Regards, Steve "afshin" wrote: > in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that > point.how can to do this action in access? Where you insert chart?i insert chart on report,and i can't to see data value on data point. "Steve"...

Saving pictures as trasparent
Hello! Having problems when I'm having two pictures in my file. The first one is a background, and the second one should be transparent. How do I do that? Thanks -- - Lars I would suggest the version of Publisher you are using does not support transparency. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. We have the 2003 version of publisher. Should the picture be created transparent before pub? -- - Lars "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote i...

Insert

how to insert data in a table

Picture in Outlook
I just tried to put an Enhanced Metafile picture into and outlook message and when it was received, the picture had changed to a bitmap. Can someone explain why this happens and what needs to be done to ensure it doesn't happen again? Thanks ...

double picture files
How can I find double picture files in MS Office picture database ? ...

insert downloads into power point

change contacts folder "show names by"
I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public contact folder, just like I can for a local folder. I think it resides on the exchange server??? But do not know where to change it for a public folder - this is so it shows uo in local outlook addresss books by the "file as" option. Help! Thanks, Sam <samearle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140533160.657711.304900@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I want to change the "show names by" option to "file as" for a public > contact folder, just like I can ...

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

one cell in my worksheet appears blank, but answr shows in formula
I have Excel 2003 I have a worksheet that is linked to another worksheet. The sheet is a YTD of all the data collected for several units. It's a simple formula where I typed the equal sign in , then clicked on the cell in the other worksheet so it shows in this worksheet. One cell out of many appears to be blank, yet when I click on it the actual answer shows up in the formula bar. I've checked all the formatting and all appears to be well, the font color is black. I tried re-doing the formula with the same result. I deleted the formula from that cell and typed the ans...