Why is the "Send as E-Mail message" not always available?

Using Publisher 2003, sometiimes when sending something as email -- the only
option avail is sending it as an attachment. Other times program will allow
it to be sent as an e-mail message (such as a newsletter). How can I get the
program to allow the 1st option?

I use Outlook and have it opened when attempting to do this.
0
JK9968 (31)