Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?

 Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I
have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different
pages than titled. HELP!!!!!!
0
NCREBEL (1)

Appt reminders not working
User has Outlook 2002- when they set appointments with the reminder option, it does not remind them. Checked Tools/Options/Other/../Reminder Options; ck'd delivery; ran cleanreminders and cleanfreebusy. Any ideas? Will try uninstalling next but.... What version of Outlook does the recipient of the appointment use? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answ...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

Working with cell borders
I'm trying to have a vertical inside border in one cell, and that choice does not seem to be available, i.e., it's grayed out on the borders box. Why is this? On 21 Jan, 13:26, neppyworker <neppywor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to have a vertical inside border in one cell, and that choice does > not seem to be available, i.e., it's grayed out on the borders box. Why is > this? The inside border option refers to when you are working with a range of cells. If you selected A1:B3, and chose the inside border option, the broder wou...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

text boxes don't show in print preview and don't print, either
I can see any text boxes on my screen -- everything looks normal. However, I can't see them in print preview and they don't print, either. Tools | Options | Print: Drawing objects. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "church lady" <church lady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59997494-871B-4992-AD0C-57D9F0598A72@microsoft.com... >I can see any text boxes on my screen -- everything looks normal. However, >I > can't see them in print preview and they don...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Working with a webpage
Hi, Gang, Hoping someone can help me out here. I am working on a project to update some information on a wiki page from data in my database. I've gotten as far as this below (all foreign terrority): strPath = rs1!wikiEdit Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") IE.Navigate strPath IE.Visible = True Delay (10) IE.Document.All.Item("content").Value = WIKI What I need to do after I paste in the data is click the Save button. Is there a command I can provide in my code that will perform this function for me? Below is the source cod...

Spam filter not working
I am using Outlook (not Express) 2003 operating under Windows XP Professional. I am a consultant, hence, I have several 'Address Book' sub-folders under 'Contacts' each containing the names and email addresses of the contacts at each client. I am being inundated with spam. The only email I want in my InBox are those from people whose addresses I have in my Address Book subfolders. I tried to use a filter using the following steps: 1) I went to Tools 2) clicked on Rules & Alerts, 3) clicked on 'New rule' 4) selected 'Move message from someone to a fol...

Total working hours problem if it start from 30 at night and ends on the 31 morning
Dear all, i am using this to get the total wroking hours per day TOTAL WORKING HOURS PER DAY: DateDiff("n",[TIME IN],[TIME OUT]+DateDiff ("n",[TIME IN 2],[TIME OUT 2]))/60 It is working perfectly until i have this Employee Name Day Date Time Clock In/OUT Tia Kareem Fri 10/30/2009 5:59pm IN Tia Kareem Sat 10/31/2009 3:27am OUT IF i will use the same expression i will be getting total working hours per day : -14.53 Employee Name Date IN ...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?
You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Great: Thanks for All the Help!! Sea Mac I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down this Auto-Text thing. I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any time on my careless words. On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote: > You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I > Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Gr...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

Displaying XML Stream on ASP.NET Page
I am writing an application which will get stream of XML Data from a CRM application. I am able to make HTTP request and retrieve the xml stream in XML Text Reader. I want to display this data on an ASP.NET page. I have done some research and found that there is XML Web Server control in ASP.NET. However, all the examples I have seen utilize a XML document and not an XML Stream or XMLTextReader object. Can XML Web Server control also read from XML Text Reader. Also, what other options can I use to display stream of XML Data on ASP.NET Page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashish wrot...

Working with Null Values
I am using a query to pull up all my account service records via a form and subform - Main form is from account table, subform is the query of service records relating to that account. Sometimes there too many service records to view easily, I have then created a text/list box on the main form which I can enter some data in to cut down the return entries on the subform from the query. for instance Like [Forms]![Equipsearch]![Combo2] - combo 2 contains data like "Ford" so I only see the Ford entries. But by entering this code my it is forcing me to enter data into combo 2 t...

How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout
At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you please help me? This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word. Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word) This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your screen without needing to print them out. Reading Layout: • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book. • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading. • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document. • Shows only th...

query does not work in Access 2003
I have a query that uses the "left", "mid", & "right" functions to format a time field. This query works with all versions of access until 2003 & newer. The error message is "left is not a valid function" or something like that. What is the syntax for doing this in 2003 or newer? Sounds like a missing reference, but I am not sure which library these functions are in. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Gary" wrote: > I have a query that uses the "left", "mid", & "right" functions to fo...

Find not working for numbers ending with zero
I am perplexed.. in Excel 2003 I can search my spreadsheet for number ending in a zero, such as 7457.80 and I can see the number on my screen but Excel will not find it. However, if I search for 7457 it will find the cell. To make it more confusing I can search for 1234.55 and it will find the cell containing 1234.55,, any nunber I search for endind with zero its unable to find, even though I am looking at the number... any suggestions? Thanks, Tony In math, there is no difference between: 1.2 and 1.20 and 1.200000000000000000 So search for 7457.8 If that numeric value is a constant, the...