Why does everything on a pageprint except for what is in the text

Using Publisher 2002, when I copy a page from one file, then open a new
document and paste that page into the new document, everything appears on the
page except what is in the text boxes (this is a newsletter).  It is only
affecting one page, all other text boxes appear & print.
0
ATA (2)

Is your text box underneath something, like a border?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ATA" <ATA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using Publisher 2002, when I copy a page from one file, then open a new
> document and paste that page into the new document, everything appears on
> the
> page except what is in the text boxes (this is a newsletter).  It is only
> affecting one page, all other text boxes appear & print.

---

jl_amerson (3088)

Typing over text on Word 2003
Hi - when I type in the middle of a word it types over the following text instead of just adding or deleting. This has only just started happening - how can I stop it? Thanks Press the Insert key again. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Tomh4530" <Tomh4530@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92F536E8-E2F5-4113-B288-CD7AC6EA4F53@microsoft.com... > Hi - when I type in the middle of a word it types over the following text > instead of just adding or deleting. This has onl...

Text box characters remaining countdown
On an access form I have a textbox which I need to countdown how many characters are available taking the length from a 100. I have put the code in the textbox keypress event. It updates on the first key press but subsequent key presses do fire this event but does not update the value as it has not recognised that the additional key in the textbox. How can you get the character countdown to work on each key press in the textbox? Use the Change event of the text box. It fires after every keystroke. Me.txtCountDown = 100 - Len(Me.SomeTextBox) -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "...

cannot save word file except tmp
I opened a word file I already worked before and updated and saved it - it is normal so far. After keeping working for a while, when I tried to save it, I got a message saying I cannot save it. The existing file name, while it is still open and i am working now, is suddenly changed to "xxxx.tmp". I had to save as with other name. I used MS Word 2007 Enterprise and worked under 2007 Office Groove. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, ...

Getting TEXT under Cursor
Dear Sir/madam, I'd like to retrieve the text under the mouse curser, Please tell me if possible. Regards, What control, what text, is it (text) selected? ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Like Ajay was saying, more info would work alot better in your favor. Anyway, maybe WindowFromPoint(...) or ChildWindowFromPoint(...) or RealChildWindowFromPoint would be helpful to you! AliR. "Hamed" <gholami@softechnic.com> wrote in message news:eMuV0mGlFHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Dear Sir/madam, > > I'd like to retrieve the text under the mouse cu...

text in Report Writer
Hello: A SOP invoice in Report Writer contains a great deal of boilerplate text that I would like to copy to another SOP report. Can you copy text from one report to another in Report Writer? I tried to do so and, when I pasted it pasted onto the report, other items from off of my clipboard but not the text from the other report. Thanks! childofthe1980s I wish. But here is an unsupported way of doing it, and it works 99% of the time, unless MBS have some strange reason for passing different parameters to the report. Go into report writer and have both reports show up in your Modifie...

Remove Text Box
Ok I put a text box in my spreadsheet, I can move it around, I can change the content and I can change the size of the box, but how do I remove it completely from my spreadsheet? Excel 2002 10.4524.4219 sp2 Greg Brown wrote: > Ok I put a text box in my spreadsheet, I can move it > around, I can change the content and I can change the > size of the box, but how do I remove it completely from > my spreadsheet? > Excel 2002 10.4524.4219 sp2 right click on the box and cut gls858 Right-click on the BORDER of the Text box where the cursor changes shape, then choose &...

Append text to each cell
Is there a way to append text to the beginning of and end of a group of cells that have different text entries in them. I want to paste a standard statement at the beginning of each cell without modifying the existing text. I also want to do the same at the end of each cell? try this idea. sub addfrontandback() for each cel in selection cel.value ="putthisinfront" & c & "putthisinback" next end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "D-a-n_L" <djlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uSbXm6fuEHA.2536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl.....

Join to get "exception" records
I have two queries Q1 and Q2 which have a common ID field. I want to get the records of Q1 except those where the ID exists in Q2. Is there a way to do this? TIA The Query wizard includes an "unmatched query" that will do what you are asking for. -- Hope that helps! RBear3 .. <john@john.com> wrote in message news:46310F54.2030007@john.com... >I have two queries Q1 and Q2 which have a common ID field. > I want to get the records of Q1 except those where the ID > exists in Q2. > > Is there a way to do this? > > TIA Cool! Thank you! RBear3 wrote:...

How can I add numbers in my text files made by my MFC app ?
I want my MFC app to add the numbers in my saved text on saving time like this... 1:here 2:test 3:hello 4:hehe 5:pizza 6:hi Thanks, BMXer This is just example code I found on google. #include "stdafx.h" #include "string.h" int countLines(char filename[]); int main(int argc, char* argv[]) { int lineCount; char filename[80]; strcpy(filename, "test.txt"); lineCount = countLines(filename); printf("Lines in %s: %d\n", filename, lineCount); return 0; } countLines(char filename[]) { FILE *fileRef; int lineCount = 0; char fileLine[256]; ...

ValidationEventArgs.Exception.SourceSchemaObject always null!
Here's my problem: I'm validating a XML file that I generate vs a static schema file, and am trying to get all the validation errors into a format that can be understood by a non-technical user. So I'm registering a ValidationEventHandler with the XmlValidatingReader's delegate, and can get the ValidationEventArgs just fine. Great. Problem is that I need to get the specific element out of the ValidationEventArgs.Exception object so that I can translate what the problem is into plain english for my non-technical users. But the ValidationEventArgs.Exception.SourceSchemaOb...

Plain text messages are not readable
Hi everyone, sure hope someone can help. I am running Office 2003, with XP Pro. Apparently I have inadvertently changed a setting, because all emails received in Plain Text are not readable. I can open them OK, but there is nothing in the body of the message. Additionally, if I create a new contact or calendar item, any info I enter in the fields for "subject", "location", "name", "job title", etc. appears OK. But any info I enter in the body of the appointment, or the contact, does not appear. However, once I save the new item, then the data app...

How does text overflow work on added pages?
I reduced the size of the text boxes on 30 existing pages and added 10 additional pages to hold the remainder of the text. How do I get the text to overflow to these added pages? Link them Click on the box with the text, then on the icon that looks like a chain, it will turn into a puring pitcher. Click on the next text box you want to use. Keep going. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "lericks5" <lericks5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23349D52-F7B5-4A9D-A0D...

DispatchMessageW Exception
Our application is built by VS2005 in Visual Basic and run under dotnet framework 2.0. In the past few months, the application will abort randemly with the exception caught before and message "Faulting application hxmain.exe, version 2.0.3707.19991, stamp 4b849822, faulting module msvcr80.dll, version 8.0.50727.1433, stamp 471eb5ae, debug? 0, fault address 0x0001500a." reported in eventlog. The stack trace can't tell us where the application abort Exception Source: System.Windows.Forms Exception Type: System.AccessViolationException Exception Message:...

Text in formula
I need to assign a formula for cell A1 as below: Range("A1") .formula = "=Match(""USD"", A:A, 0)" However, the lookup_value (USD) is a variable, named Ccy (currency). How should I change the code above to replace the USD with the variable Ccy? Many thanks! try this Range("A1").Formula = "=Match(" & ccy & ", A:A, 0)" -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "diepvic" <diepvic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:665223E3-C5C4-4B20-B114-3939AFA63978@microsoft.com... >I...

For the man who has everything and loves money
For the successful man who loves money and the good life, perhaps you'll enjoy this little bit of fantasy http://www.laderagentlemensclub.com/ Thank you! ...

Help please - tried everything - nothing works
Hi I look after a network for a charity in the UK. We recently implemented web content filtering using Webmarshal from netiq. Users now access the internet using webmarshal's inbuilt proxy server. Since introducing this, users of MS Publisher can no longer access online clipart from within the Publisher programme - by doing a search. You can however view online content by browsing categories in clip organiser. I've been assuming that the issue is with the proxy server configuration and have added various microsoft.com addresses (the ones I've found reference to in Newsgroups) ...

How do I resize the text area not window in composing a new mail?
While composing a new mail message, the size of the entire text area is looking very small... How can I resize the textarea??? I am using Word as an editor... Thangaraj M <Thangaraj M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > While composing a new mail message, the size of the entire text area > is looking very small... How can I resize the textarea??? I am using > Word as an editor... Choose a new font. -- Brian Tillman ...

text distortion
I can't get clear resolution on text or round shapes even at slightly larger sizes when i try to save as a picture or in a website. It always shows up exactly like the publisher screen displays it, which is pixelated. Any help appreciated. ...

2004 Word, Entourage, Excel "Help" text selections: how copy to Notes? #2
How does one highlight and then copy text from Help components of Office 2004's Word, Excel and Entourage? "Select all" and "copy" are grayed out and command-c and command-a do not work with "Help" text in any of the Office 2004 components. If there were some way to copy and paste these selections into Entourage Notes, one could do boolean searches for multiple criteria within "Help" notes. This also would allow one to add his or her notations to the "Help" passages copied into Notes. It would also make it possible to put the user&#...

Text summary
I'm using Excel calendar monthly and I have 1 page for summary. In all months I inserted the name of staff duty on each month. My question is how I can count or find like how many times the name appear in the summary sheet? Thanks in advance. Look in the help index for COUNTIF -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Syahira" <Syahira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4ED40BE-F0B5-4839-9812-9A8AA4EBEF17@microsoft.com... > I'm using Excel calendar monthly and I have 1 page for summary. In all > months &...

how do I place arrows pointing up into text?
I need th place 2 upward pointing arrows, which sit on the same line as the text, but between 2 words. the intent is to report that something is rising. The Wingdings 3 font is nothing but arrows; perhaps you can find what you need there. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "chrissient" <chrissient@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20EC0D75-2667-4A53-8B0B-7B505F0C7E64@microsoft.com... >I need th place 2 upward pointing arrows, which sit on the same line as the > text, b...

Everything Smaller
Hello, I have a problem about IE, that all websites are showing smaller. The problem is that when I change the setting from IE/View/Text Size to Larger it comes OK but after that I open Outlook then everything goes small again. In the past I already had this problem and I'm sure that I solved this problem from Outlook settings but I really can't remember how! Does someone here knows how to solve this out? Thanks in advance, Tools->options->Mail Format->Fonts->International Fonts. Set it there and make it the default. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all ...

Concatenating text
I want my footer to say D&T, but instead it says D2:55PM. How do I turn off the concatenating text? Hi Marie try D&&T -- Regards Roger Govier "MarieB" <MarieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0727E0A-B745-481A-91EB-F2F89ADE7F94@microsoft.com... >I want my footer to say D&T, but instead it says D2:55PM. How do I turn >off > the concatenating text? ...

rich text editor
I am trying to load a rich text editor into an Iframe for a custom entity and am not having much luck. Has anyone done this before? Does anyone have a recommendation on an editor thay they know works with CRM 3? Any help/guidance on how to do this would really be appreciated. Thanks Saira ...

Hyperlink ("Text to Display")
Hello from Steved I have 2 issues please. 1. "Text to Display" is greyed out How can I edit,so I can change for example it is displaying 025 but I would like it to display Richmond Rd. 2. How does one turn off the WEB toolbar please as each time I Hyperlink the WEB tool bar pops up. Thankyou. ...