Why does everything on a pageprint except for what is in the text

Using Publisher 2002, when I copy a page from one file, then open a new
document and paste that page into the new document, everything appears on the
page except what is in the text boxes (this is a newsletter).  It is only
affecting one page, all other text boxes appear & print.
0
ATA (2)

Is your text box underneath something, like a border?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ATA" <ATA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using Publisher 2002, when I copy a page from one file, then open a new
> document and paste that page into the new document, everything appears on
> the
> page except what is in the text boxes (this is a newsletter).  It is only
> affecting one page, all other text boxes appear & print.

---

jl_amerson (3088)

MSWORD: Replacing display text with field codes in a list of hyperlinks
Happy New Year to all! Could someone kindly make my 2010 by suggesting how I can replace the display text in a list of hyperlinks with the corresponding field codes? Thanks, Nimmi Hi nimmi, Pressing Alt-F9 toggles the field code display on/off. If the hyperlinks are formatted as such (eg blue underlined text and clicking on them activates the links), pressing Alt-F9 should display the field codes. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] <nimmi_srivastav@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:62836dc4-c36b-4776-bb94-fc1d27a28a41@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... >...

Writing to a text file
What is the best way to read and write values to a text file? I'm planning on writing a text file storing servers in the following format: Name;Location;IP;Port Server 1;USA;143.234.12.43;6273 I just like to use the C runtime to do these things. You'll get a slight performance increase if you create one huge block in memory of all the text that you want written and just write that with one call instead of a loop. You'll need a good string buffer for this. > What is the best way to read and write values to a text file? > > I'm planning on writing a text file s...

excel 2007 filter 3 text values at the same time from the same co.
I have a column that has these values AA, AX, AW, RJ, WD, CA, IE, NC Now I would like to filter AA,AX and IE only. How can I do it with just one step instead of filtering each one separately, copying and pasting onto another worksheet. Please, help Data>Autofilter then clear "Select All" and select AA, AX, IE Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:25:01 -0700, Ivanka <Ivanka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a column that has these values AA, AX, AW, RJ, WD, CA, IE, NC >Now I would like to filter AA,AX and IE only. How can I do i...

Improve text searching capability in Dynamics
Currently to search for a vendor or account you must know the first few letters or words. Searching would be improved if a keyword search would bring up all matches, not just the first string of characters. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Justify text vertically
How do I justify text vertically within a placeholder? PPT 2002 "Moose907" <Moose907@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2C8D2F6-A785-4FF8-B297-E4108996BF26@microsoft.com... > How do I justify text vertically within a placeholder? PPT 2002 Don't have 2002 installed on this machine but I think it is the same for 2003. If you mean to place it in the center (top to bottom) right click on the placeholder and then click Text box tab. In that tab you should see "Text Anchor Point:" then click on the dropdown and choose either top...

edit number in cell without it changing to text
I recently upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2000. In a worksheet I was previously able to hit F2 to edit a number, hit the + or - to add or subtract from the original number. The revised total would show when I hit enter. Now the number changes to text and shows as 1+1 instead of 2. There needs to be an equal sign preceeding the 1+1. After hitting F2, hit the home key to put the curson on the left of the existing number value in the cell then enter "=1+" so you end up with "=1+1" (e.g.). - Will "rklremote" wrote: > I recently upgraded from Office 9...

find text characters
am trying to have a formula to return a value if the number of text characters in another cell is more than 3 thanks Hi! Try something like this: =IF(AND(ISTEXT(A1),LEN(A1)>3),"Yes","No") Biff "Micayla Bergen" <MicaylaBergen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52C88B59-BFF6-47A6-82DD-60FB0F5E23B6@microsoft.com... > am trying to have a formula to return a value if the number of text > characters in another cell is more than 3 > thanks ...

Text box default value
I wish to establish a new default value for a text box - based on what the user entered. How I do that in VBA? <identification of default default value entry> = <whatever the user entered> I can handle the second part, but.... "news2@rgcle.com" <news2@rgcle.com> wrote in message <L62dnWMjTYBXj7zbnZ2dnUVZ_s2vnZ2d@comcast.com>: > I wish to establish a new default value for a text box - based on > what the user entered. How I do that in VBA? > > <identification of default default value entry> = <whatever the user > entered> > &g...

Commas and other separator characters in Custom Text Fields
I am working on a proposal. This means an individual can be responsible for several paragraphs in the statement of work (SOW). I pasted SOW paragraph numbers separated by commas into a text field. No problem. Here is the text I want to paste: 3.2.7, 3.2.7.1, 3.2.7.1.1, 3.2.7.1.2, 3.2.7.2, 3.2.7.2.1, 3.7.2.2.2 However, when I made the text field a Custom Field, Project 2007 stripped off everything after the first comma. Is there any way to make this work in a custom field? Thanks in advance. The text from your post pasted perfectly to Project 2007 for me in the Tex...

macro that finds text and keeps only part of it
I have a spreadsheet that I'm trying to run a seach on to find a specific sting of test. I can run the search but, now I want to ake it one step further. Is it possible to search for a sting of text and then delete part of the sting and leave some of the text? Then is it possible to do this a macro? Thanks for the help. Find and replace won't work? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "john mcmichael" <johnmcmichael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E213CDBC-571B-4CCB-B925-FD95F4DF0CD9@microsoft.com... >I have a spreadsheet that I...

Text list to graph
Hi: I have a column listing car makes in random order with duplicates: Mazda Honda Honda Toyota Chevy Mazda... etc. QUESTION: How can I create a chart from this list? I've tried sorting, then sub-totaling. Am I on the right track? Thanks, Mark Flynn You can summarize the data with a Pivot Table, and create a chart from that. Add a heading to the list, e.g. Cars Select a cell in the table. Choose Data>PivotTable and PivotChart Report Select PivotChart report (with PivotTable report), click Next Select the Data range, click Next Click Layout Drag the Cars button to the Row area Dr...

Re: Formating text of x-axix value
Sorry, I pasted the wrong link! http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ScientificNotation.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Jon Peltier" <jonxlmvpNO@SPAMpeltiertech.com> wrote in message news:... > Here is another option: > > http://www.statit.com/support/top_issues/microsoft/commands/gpaynter.htm > > - Jon > ------- > Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP > Peltier Technical Services > Tutorials and Custom Solutions > http://PeltierTech.com/ ...

Bold text appears in print preview but does not print bold
I am working on a menu in Publisher. In print preview, all text in bold appears bold, but when I actually print, portions of the bold text does not print in bold. This problem applies to all text within specific text boxes. For some text boxes the bold prints and for some it doesn't. Any suggestions would be enormously appreciated. What version Publisher? Don't know if that makes a difference however. If you look in the font directory in the control panel you will see a separate font for bold, italic, condensed and so on for fonts like Times New Roman and Arial. If you use ...

Changing text automatically
After typing in AUGUST 2004 my text automatically changes to Aug-04. Is there something in Excel which prohibits typing the ful month? Any help gratefully received -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you tried to right click the cell and click format cell. Then select Date and on the right side box select the format you want? >-----Original Message----- >After typing in AUGUST 2004 my text automatically changes to >Aug-04. Is there something in Excel which prohibits typing the full >month? Any help gratefully received. > > >--- >Message posted ...

separate file attachment from text body
Hi All, One of my users running outlook 2007 replies to a recipient; upon attaching a file, the attachment shows up in the text body. I notice this when replying to messages vs. starting new ones. Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated. Thank you. -mike Check their format. Rich Text usually does this. Plain text and HTML insert the attachment into it's own field. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Mike" wrote: > Hi All, > > One of my users running outlook 2007 replies to a ...

Text moves on saving
Using Publisher 2002, when I save a document of several pages, approximately an inch or so of text jumps from one page to the next page in linked text boxes. When I go back to the previous page, text usually reverts to the proper place. Sometimes, I have to delete a blank line to make the text come back, then later I will have to put that line back in. When I save again, text jumps again. Hi Jan (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Using Publisher 2002, when I save a document of several || pages, approximately an inch or so of text jumps from one || ...

Toolbar button without bitmap only text
Hello All I want to display only text in the tool bar buttons without bitmap how shall i do that Thanks in advace Faisal Try the following to your toolbar object: SendMessage(TB_SETIMAGELIST, 0, NULL); -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Faisal Masoor" <fmansoor@softpak.com> wrote in message news:uOstAT7TEHA.2464@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello All > > I want to display only text in the tool bar buttons without bitmap how shall > i do that > > Thanks in advace > Faisal > > Thanks Ajay But it didn't worked any more ideas Fa...

Everything works now....
I'm scared to breathe! All my bank, brokerage, and credit accounts sync and are updating with the right balances (even that pesky Ameritrade one). No duplicate accounts....no freaky download issues. I'm sure next time I log on, Money will have turned my personal finances into a jigsaw puzzle. When you were having problems updating, what did you do to fix it? >-----Original Message----- >I'm scared to breathe! All my bank, brokerage, and >credit accounts sync and are updating with the right >balances (even that pesky Ameritrade one). No duplicate >ac...

Hey, why noone can't answer to my question regarding dowing text vertically ?!
Am I asking something that is hard? I have a real problem drawing text vertically, it looks sharp even if I use some lgQuality flags. If I draw using the same font horizontally the text looks just fine! Have I got some pitfall or I just don't know something? Please, help me to sort it out. German Koninin German Koninin wrote: > Am I asking something that is hard? I have a real problem drawing text > vertically, it looks sharp even if I use some lgQuality flags. If I > draw using the same font horizontally the text looks just fine! Have > I got some pitfall or I just don...

excel vba
I am wondering if it's possible to have text font return to automati (black) when someone enters their name in my password textbox an clicks OK. Here's the layout. I have a userform set up ("Password") which runs o workbook_open. When it comes up the person must enter their name i Textbox1 and click OK in order to view the page. In rows D and E, th text has been manually selected as white in order to hide the contents Is there a way to set up a code in the Password userform so that: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() If Textbox1.Text = "Mike" Then Sheet1.Range(...

Updating text field to new numeric field & moving minus sign to fr
Hi, I need some help with the below IF statement for update query. I got it to move the negative sign to the front of the number, but now it is removing all numbers after my decimal point. I've checked to make sure my formatting for [MyNumericField] is double and 2 decimal points. For example: [MyTextField] is 23.32- I run update query and.... [MyNumericField] is -23 Here is what I have for the update query: UPDATE [MyTable] SET [MyTable].[MyNumericField] = IIf(Right([MyTextField],1)="-",-CLng(Left([MyTextField],Len([MyTextField])-1)),CLng([MyTe...

Dupe Text Attachments
All of a sudden, starting yesterday, every message I receive has an attachment with a .TXT file with the contents of the message. It's like getting duplicate messages. How can I correct that? Help... I am having the same problem. I have isolated it to plain text messages sent from Outlook 2000 clients. It doesn't appear to happen with 2003. It also just started happening a couple of weeks ago. "Robert" wrote: > All of a sudden, starting yesterday, every message I receive has an > attachment with a .TXT file with the contents of the message. It's l...

how do i add the same text after current text in multiple cells
I have about 500 cells in 1 column where i need to add the same email address domain for example - cell A2 reads Sue, cell A3 reads Bob, cell A4 reads Tom (on down for about 500 cells). I need to simply add @thislocation.com to each of them - so I wants A2 to read Sue@thislocation.com, A3 to read Bob@thislocation.com, A4 to read Tom@thislocation.com - help? I also need each of these cells to be active email links. (which u can't get if you add the @thislocation.com to each cell - you have to add it in the formula area at the top). Thanks One way =HYPERLINK("mailto:"&am...

Text box function is disabled ...
OK, I'm embarrassed ... I posted about this two days ago and despite an hour's worth of efforts, cannot find the thread. I have an Excel document in Vista (though it has been saved to be compatible with Office 2003) with text boxes. I am unable to select a text box to move it, edit the text, or delete it. I am unable to insert a new text box (option is greyed out). None of the worksheets in the document are protected. When I copy an entire worksheet to a new document, the text boxes do not copy over. I've tried saving the document as several different types of Excel files (...

Highlighting Found Text in Excel
How can one find key words in an Excel document and programmatically highlight the found key words? Best regards In xl2002+, you can use Edit|Replace and specify a format for the whole cell after the change. (Change the string to itself and specify the formatting you like under the Options button. But that affects the whole cell--may not be what you want if there are other words in those cells.) Saved from a previous post (or two!): If you want to change the color of just the characters, you need VBA in all versions. You want a macro???? Option Explicit Option Compare Text Sub testme...