Why can't I view my Pulisher project in color?

When I preview my project in Publisher I can't view it in color, only gray
scale .  Any ideas why this is?
0
Dru (1)

Do you have a color printer? In Publisher 2007 if the default printer is black
and white you will get a print preview in gray scale.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Dru" <Dru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I preview my project in Publisher I can't view it in color, only gray
> scale .  Any ideas why this is?

0
mary-sauer (6479)
11/4/2007 10:17:18 AM
Dru wrote:
> When I preview my project in Publisher I can't view it in color, only gray
> scale .  Any ideas why this is?

Have you checked the options in Tools > Commercial Print Tools > Color
Printing to make sure you have a colour option selected?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Dru" <Dru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I preview my project in Publisher I can't view it in color, only gray
> scale .  Any ideas why this is?

0
jl_paules (2767)

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Screen color vs printed color
Using Pub 2003, with an HP Deskjet 1120C printer. (yes it's old) Replaced color cartridge with a "generic" one.( yes I'm cheap) Pub and Word cannot print RED but give me some kind of maroon. I printed a PUB color scheme sheet and there are NO reds on it. Since I have no other programs to print from I am wondering if Word and Pub have problems with the color RED? -- McM I read a few forum messages on the HP site about your printer. What version Windows are you using? You might find some of the messages enlightening. You could try a different driver, there are suggestions. ...

Background color #2
Is there any way to change the background color of the pages I'm working on in Publ 2003 - not for printing, but just for the background while I'm working on the pages? The glare of the white screen bothers my eyes. I have everything changed through properties for windows, desktop, etc., etc. But, I can't figure out if there is a way to change the color in applications - including Publisher, Word, Excel. Any suggestions? Donna in Idaho. This is done thru your main Windows properties dialog box. Right click on a blank area of your desktop. Select Properties. Select App...

Forms in two differant views

Project data and time imported into Excel
Hi I am exporting date fields from Microsoft Project into Excel, the problem I am having is finding a way of getting rid of the time portion as it is interferring with the calculation. I understand that a date and time is stored as a double, the integer part is the date and the decimal part is the time. I would like to easily remove the decimal part of the imported part. Any help would be good. thanks daryl You might want to split the time and date into two separate columns. If your date/time is in A1, you can split them like this: B1: =INT(A1) C1: =MOD(A1,1) Format the cell...

View Webpage

How to add a configuration file to a MFC project?
hi, I want to add a configuration file to a MFC project ,how an i get that? and I have a command like the following line: copy app.config $(ConfigurationName)\$(TargetFileName).config Where do I need to put? Any ideas would be appreciated! -ja Yes, I already know how to do it,thanks a lot! -ja "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> д����Ϣ����:%23ymi%23P%23yGHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > What does it mean? Do you want to perform copying as part of build > process? > In VS, you can do so in Pre-Build, Pre-Link and Post-Build steps. You can > specify the...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

how create project with mfc
i have no idia on visual c++ , i work on j# and c.net , i would like to create project that can to do these points: 1- change int to double and so on ;// in j# used Double.copyValue(int).doubleValue(); 2- File io stream how can use in Mfc , // j#System.IO.File.Create("Path"); // or Delete("Path"); 3- ID_OK or so on // j# name only then "." apears list contians that labels ; 4-about HWND what it is ? 5- set text on edit text //j# used such Name.set_Text("text"); 6- create header file // not used in j# only package or dll or components any hel...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

Entourage 13.0.3
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343986538_402406 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I send emails flagged/linked to a project � I can see the project flags in the outbox..but when the mail ends up in Sent Items the flags are gone... --B_3343986538_402406 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Entourage 13.0...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...