where is the install for default text box add-in

0
lpyburn (1)

Maybe you mean Default Text Box v1.0.0.3
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins

Normal.pub?
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"lpyburn" <lpyburn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6479)

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

color formatting of partial text of a cell in excel in bulk
i want to make a cell with multicolor text......... how to do it in bulk(e.g as we do it in replace all) If the text displayed in the cell is the result of a formula in that cell, you cannot have more than one color. If your data is a pure text entry, you can have multi-colored text, but you will need to use a macro to do more than one cell at a time. If your cell entries are second condition (pure text), then give us more information about what you want to do. Rick "chetan" <nishuu.chetan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8c6b5711-0808-4f53-8462-94b08d180d91@z16g2000...

How to add our own message in Message Loop???
Hye, Newly admitted to VC group.. I want to know is it possible to add our own message type in windows messege loop??? I mean, is it possible to add, WM_MYOWN_MESSEGE and send it by broadcast to all windows, where my another window will be receiving it and handle it for private use and communication between two application?? If yes, then how to do that, I am trying to do that but not getting output.. So, can you please refer me some location for this, if possible?? Thanks, -- Jigar Mehta jbmehtain@yahoo.co.in If you are using message loops then you are posting to the wrong group....

Wrong Default for 'Number of Copies' to print
Help! Every time I open Excel 2000, the printer defaults to 3 copies. There's nothing in the printer driver that allows me to change the number of copies, and in any case, Excel is the one making the 3 copies (the printing dialog runs through 3 times). If I remember to change it back to 1 copy, it works fine. Anyone have a place for me to fix this? Richard Try selecting (from the Start menu) Start, Settings, Printers, right-click the printer in question, select Properties, and check the settings in there. Any settings set here serve as "default" settings whenever you se...

Does anyone know how to tweak Custom Auto Filter box?
Hi, I searched for this but could not find a way to solve this. I use the AutoFilter a lot, when the Custom AutoFilter is started it always starts with the option "equals" in the drop down menu but I want the Custom Auto Filter dialog box to start with the option "contains" . This will save a lot of time for me. Excel gurus pls help. Thanks, root And if MS made those dropdown boxes just a bit bigger, you wouldn't have to scroll down to get to Contains, either! (My personal irritant!) I don't think you can change this behavior, but you can cheat a little. If...

Making a tick box in filemaker pro database?
Dear group. I am currently creating a database to contain contact details for all my employers company friends and colleagues. I need to create check/tick boxes for certain categories. Can anyone advise me on how I may do this. I am hoping that it is a pretty simple thing, but I cannot seem to find any solutions within the help files. Can anyone advise? Would appreciate some assistance. ...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Graphing using text??
I am a schoolteacher and grade pupils on levels which have lettered bands within, such as 6a, 6b, 6c etc. Is there a way to plot these on an excel chart without meassigning them values, such as 68, 65, 62 etc????? Please help... Maybe it is a programming issue so I post there too. Thanks. You do need to assign numerical values, because Excel plots text as zero. You could use a lookup table for this. To make the axis display text instead of numbers, use a dummy series as your new axis: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_Cat...

Installer for my access application

Outlook Flags
When I turn a custom flag on an item, e.g. email, specify some due date, the default remainder (by default unchecked) is set for "Saturday, January 01, 4501". How can I change this strange date to be *automatically* something more convenient, e.g. the due date? Version of outlook? Have you tried office diagnotics? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange...

What's the default for circular logging in Ex2003 on/off?
Thank you -Moises Disabled ie unchecked for lots-o-logs Circular logging was a soultion when storage was expensive. You can get larger drives cheaper now so it shouldn't be enabled if at all possible. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "MG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Wrap text in cell
It seems that wrap text and autofit row width and row height have a limit. Any idea where to change this limit? I have quite a large text in a cell and when I do wrap text and autofit, then parts of the text get cut of. The text is still there, but it is not shown in the cell and it is cut off when printing. You can enter 32767 characters in a cell. In Excel 2003 and earlier, only 1024 of these will be visible or printed. I believe Excel 2007 will show 8192 characters. If you add an Alt + Enter linefeed every 100 or so characters you can increase this 1024 limit. ...

Changing new mail defaults
Hi, I've created & saved some outlook 2003 e-mail templates. We can you them by going new => Choose form but i'm wondering if theres anything i can change to make the new button default to that. thanks, Nick http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Nick asked: | Hi, | I've created & save...

Default send as setting?
We have a mailbox called "IT Helpdesk" that people on the helpdesk have added to their outlook profile as an additional mailbox. when email comes in to the helpdesk mailbox they answer them by replying. we moved this mailbox from E5.5 to E2K3 last night. Prior to moving it, when the helpdesk personnel would reply to a message that came into the "IT Helpdesk" mailbox it would list their name in the from: field rather than "IT Helpdesk". Ever since moving the mailbox to E2K3 it now lists "IT Helpdesk" in the from: field. I've done several...

macro run-time dialog box causing integration manager problem in GP9.0
I'm using AutoDim and windows scheduler to run integrations in integration manager. In GP7.5 it all worked fine but now that I've upgraded to GP9 there is a macro run-time dailog box that's causing problems. I see the documentation on how to supress the dialog within a macro using Logging file '<filename>.txt' but this doesn't work. I'm thinking it's a timing issue or the fact that the macro starts outside the scope of the dynamics runtime (AutoDim is calling the macro) so once dynamics is open and running the logging file command is out of scope? Is ther...

calculate null text field
Dear Helpers, I would like to creat a calculated field in a query that merch 3 text fields together, like, Index: [field A]&[field B]&[field C]. I don't want to replace the null field with anything so that if [field A] and [field B] are null and only [field C] contains data, the calculated [Index] field will look exactly like [field C]. Is it possible? I hope it is possible coz the Index field is a major field in my database. Thanks a lot to my helpers!! What happens if you type: [field A] & [field B] & [field C] into the Field row in query design, and choose A...