Where do you find clip art in Publisher 2003?

I just upgraded from Publisher 97 to Publisher 2003 with digital imaging.  I
have not figured out how to find clip art.  I am used to putting the CD in to
pull up the clip art.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program twice,
as I was instructed and still cannot get passed the insert, clip art command.

Thanks for any help,
0
Bunny (10)

Bunny <Bunny@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I just upgraded from Publisher 97 to Publisher 2003 with digital
> imaging.  I have not figured out how to find clip art.  I am used to
> putting the CD in to pull up the clip art.  I have uninstalled and
> reinstalled the program twice, as I was instructed and still cannot
> get passed the insert, clip art command.

Publisher 2003 includes a minimal amount of ClipArt on the CD.  To access
the rest of the ClipArt, you have to connect to the internet, where there is
a vast gallery of content.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Renaming Exchange 2003 Server computer name
Is there a way to rename an Exchange 2003 server computer name without having to reinstall? Thanks for your help jericom@gmail.com (Jerico Max) wrote in news:bdd87ac0.0409221151.125dfb99 @posting.google.com: > Is there a way to rename an Exchange 2003 server computer name without > having to reinstall? This can get ugly. Proceed with caution. I'd recommend building a new server and moving mailboxes to it. You could use temporary hardware and rebuild your current server with your required name. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: htt...

'the operation failed' error window in outlook 2003?
Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open either. I have to click on the icon a second time and the program opens right away. I have all the latest updates including servicepack 2 Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation > failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open > either. I have to click on the i...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Publisher cuts off text from word file that I am pasting into tex.
What does "Type your message here" mean to you? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Let me guess the question... You paste Word text into a Publisher text box and it doesn't fit. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DeborahKB" <DeborahKB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F29CD723-545B-4A7C-8ACA-DD5092DCE101@microsoft.com... > Ooooooooh, Mary...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Windows 2003 SP1 on Exchange 2003 with SP1
Hello, We have a native exchange 2003 org where all the servers are running exchange 2003 SP1 on windows 2003. We are thinking on installing windows SP1 but are concerned with any issues they might be. We heard that installing W2k3 SP1 on will cause a reindexing of the exchange store. Has any body experience this or any other issues? Also, we have heard about the /PAE switch issue... Thanks in advance I have upgraded quite a few Windows 2003 Servers to SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP1 already installed with no issue. Remember that Windows Server 2003 SP1 has a rollback if you run into an...

Excel 2003
I am hoping to automate the extraction of information from a series of workbooks submitted by staff each week into a main spreadsheet. The importing information is laid out exactly in the same columns as the main spreadsheet but I do not know how many rows of information they may have input. What I would like to do is open the main spreadsheet, press a macro/ button that opens every file in a sub directory finds out how many rows of information there and then copy that info to the main spreadsheet, close the worksheet and then open the next one in the sub directory and repeat the ...

Find (but not find)

Changing publisher 2003 document to a pdf
I created a postcard mailer in Pubisher 2003 using a template. The printer said I have to change the format of a PDF so he can open it and print it. I can't seem to do it. When I go to File and Send e-mail, the only option that shows up is sending it as a publisher document. That's because you need third party software to do that. Adobe's Acrobat is the "real deal" but there are several low-cost or free alternatives. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Chris A." <Chris A.@dis...

Finding an event

exchange 2003 Pop3 access #2
I'm trying to publish smtp and pop3 through isa. neither of the server publishing rules smtp or pop3 work properly. I was able to work around the smtp portion by configuring smtp virtual server on isa then forwarding to the exchange server. so on to pop3 for this scenario: 10.0.0.2 = exchange server ip 10.0.0.1 = isa internal 10.1.0.1 = isa dmz 60.60.60.60 = public ip address of mail server (nat by firewall to dmz interface of isa) I used mail server publishing to publish pop3 from "external" to "10.0.0.2" Following the tuturial on isaserver.org still I am ...

cannot find database

How do I print 4 different postcards on one sheet in Publisher
Our company sends postcards to customers everytime their properties are advertised in the newspaper. There is usually 8 different properties advertised a day. The templet is the same everytime as far as the design of the card. What is different is the description on each and the picture. Currently we are having to print 4 of each card, each day. This works fine as long as there is not a change in the wording of the ad the next time it is ran or a price change. This is getting to be confusing, wasteful and causing mistakes. I have tried to read about mail merge but this doesn't...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

photo gallery malfunction in FP 2003
I have used FP for several years with no problem, but beginning in January, 2010, the progress dialog box freezes up when generating a thumbnail in a photo gallery. Also, I cannot add text to images in the gallery. When I type the text and then click OK, the program freezes and I have to do control, alt, delete to get out. I have tried creating a new gallery, and the same problems arise. Is there a fix for this? The FP photo gallery, is at best archaic, and often problematic for many users Highly recommend you just don't use it, and try one of the other more flexible...

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...

SKU119.CAB for Publisher 2002 Help
I have msiplaced my installation CD...I have my product ID and Version number close by....but, can't access my publisher files for some reason. Says I don't have access because the program is not intalled for current user. I am the only user on this computer. And somehow....I just can't get in now. Can someone help me find it...email the file to me...or something? Ric S EventDyn@aol.com Thank you Have you tried to do a repair? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "EventDyn" <EventDyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6545BA3A-185D...

Excel 2003 12-05-09
In Excel how could I get a second cell to display only the decimal part of the number in first cell? Foir example cell C1 has the number 1.5678 and I want the second sell for example D1 to display only the decimal part of the number in cell C1 i.e. 0,5678. Thanks Try: =MOD(C1,1) Micky "grikor1" wrote: > In Excel how could I get a second cell to display only the decimal > part of the number in first cell? > > Foir example cell C1 has the number 1.5678 and I want the second sell > for example D1 to display only the decimal part of the number in cel...

How do I find the out of office reply?