When sending doc in publisher 2007 the task bar is also shown

When I send an email re a document in publisher the recipient opens the doc
and the task bar is also displayed along with the document it self. I want
the viewer to view the document and not the task bar associated with it

On Thu, 8 May 2008 20:11:01 -0700, Dean.C <Dean.C
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I send an email re a document in publisher the recipient opens the doc
>and the task bar is also displayed along with the document it self. I want
>the viewer to view the document and not the task bar associated with it

That's under the control of the recipient, not the sender.
0
nonnymoose (25)

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Outlook 2007
Hi, I am having the following problem with Outlook 2007. Whenever I run outlook the CPU utilization goes up over 99%. I've been using OL 2007 for over 4 months and it was working fine. Tried repairing/recreating the OST and PST files. Tried disabling all Add-ins (LinkedIn, Outlook Connector, etc.) tried running Outlook in Safe Mode. Nothing seems to work. Anyone has any ideas as to what might be wrong?? I havent recently installed or uninstalled anything on my machine. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Norton Antivirus, RealSecure Desktop protector. Do you have iTunes/iPod...

Excel 2007
Guys, Here is my problem. As an output of my analysis I have a pivot table containing 4 columns: col1 - date; col2 - number_of_successfull_connections; col3 - number_of_failed_connections; col4 (auto) - total. Example: 09/01/2007 12 2 14 09/02/2007 32 1 33 09/03/2007 12 9 21 [...] I would like to create a 100% stacked line or column chart for date and number_of_failed_connections (to track % of bad connections per day). In addition, each makrer's label should contain % failure, and number of connections (example for 09/01/2007 "14%/2") What really drives me crazy is a fact th...

Publisher insert picture help
Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. Lori H wrote: > Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, > it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be > something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. ================================= Maybe you need to update your video driver. Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/ lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.o...

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

How to insert reverse logo (eps) into Publisher doc?
I'm having trouble inserting an eps (reverse logo) into a Publisher document. I've inserted other eps files with no trouble. When I attempt it, I see the box but no logo. It will depend many times on the header. PUB: Importing and Printing an .EPS Graphic http://support.microsoft.com/kb/92485/en-us Pieces of an EPS graphic may appear to be missing on the preview screen in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827303/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Erin" <Erin@discussions.microso...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Anyway to repair corrupt Publisher 2007 file?
I've searched and can't find a solution. Any ideas? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us Is your anti-virus software current? An out-of-date antivirus program may cause errors when you try to open an Office document or to start Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835404/en-us Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micr...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Money 2000 Canadian Edition to Money 2007
Hi, I am having problems importing Money 2000 Canadian Edition into Money 2007. Money 2007 just complains that the data file has been created using another version of money. Has it been proven that Money 2007 can convert Money 2000 Canadian? How about MS Money 2006 Canadian Edition? I want to upgrade to a newer version and I don't want to purchase Money 2006 just to find out that it won' convert either. Money 2007 will not import Can 2000 for the main reason Canadian versions only go to 2005 and money cannot convert from Can to Us what you have to do is open the file in 20...

What was Outlook sending?

Publisher 2002 #17
I am trying to create a booklet for our senior night and cannot figure out how to get the pages to print back to back. Counting the front and back cover I have 7 pages. I would also like to print on the inside of the front and back cover. HELP-this has to be completed by 5/19! You can't have 7 pages - unless one of those pages are blank. Alos, if you are talking about making your printer print on the front and back of a piece of paper, your printer has to be capable of printing duplex. Have you talked to a printer about doing the job? If so, does he accept Publisher files? Ask for advice...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

bringing a Publisher 2000 file into 2003
I brought in a file created in Publisher 2000 and the charts (pie, bar, etc.) now have values that are printing on top of each other, stretch as if justified (they aren't), and just look different. Same printer, font, size as before. Tried inserting as picture, same results. What do I need to do to get them looking like they were in 2000? I'm sure there is an explanation but I can't find it in help. Thanks in advance for any and all help. How large is the file? Can you send it to me so I can take a look? Is the text wrapping correctly? Select a picture, right-click, format p...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...