When I copy a picture and paste it into Publisher it disappears

I have tried to copy a picture from my documents and paste it into Publisher
and the picture disappears.
0
Cathy (60)

What version of Publisher?

What happens if you go to...
Insert / Picture / From File?

--

John Inzer

"Cathy" <Cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried to copy a picture from my documents and paste it into
>Publisher
> and the picture disappears.

0
oobie (2069)
3/26/2005 4:43:51 AM
I am using Office Profession Edition 2003. I tried another picture and so far
it is still there. Thanks.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> What version of Publisher?
>
> What happens if you go to...
> Insert / Picture / From File?
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
>

> "Cathy" <Cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have tried to copy a picture from my documents and paste it into
> >Publisher
> > and the picture disappears.

0
Cathy (60)
3/26/2005 3:09:03 PM
Hi Cathy (Cathy@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| I am using Office Profession Edition 2003. I tried another picture
|| and so far it is still there. Thanks.

If you copy and paste the other picture in, and it disappears on the screen,
does it print out?
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)

Publisher 2002 Activation
I bought a used Version 2002 on ebay which had already been activated. My predetermined number of uses have expired and I am told I can activate it because it has been activated before.. Am I screwed? Keith Hobbs Family <hobbhavn@fretel.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I bought a used Version 2002 on ebay which had already been > activated. My predetermined number of uses have expired and I am told > I can activate it because it has been activated before.. Am I screwed? You need to use the phone activation option and explain the situation to the person on the ot...

Picture behind text in Cells
Is there any way in which a picture can be sent behind the text in the worksheet cells? Or round the other way, is there any way to show the cells contents in front of a picture? Many thanks Bezza Format\sheet\background should do the trick RES That is a valid command. Unfortunately I've got numerous different images that need to be displayed behind cells. I need to use the cells so that the values displayed infront of the different pictures can be used in forumula's. Bezza That is a valid command. Unfortunately I've got numerous different images that need to be displaye...

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

How do I insert page breaks in Publisher
We have a 30 page document and I am trying to work out if there is a way to insert page break - at the moment i am just using carriage returns but if there is text added it messes up the formatting of the pages that follow. You really can't do page breaks in Publisher. Publisher, unlike Word, is a text box application. You can add a text box, link the text boxes and use ctrl+shift+enter. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "HFL" <HFL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6572DF6-41A0-4B4C-8A9F-A3E9DB02C0A7@microsoft.com... > We have a 30 page docum...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Text to column and paste special transpose
Hi All, I have 1 table like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34,U36,U43 00013-001 2 U16,U21 12505-001 3 U32,U33,U42 12512-001 3 U5,U6,U27 and 1 want it to become like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34 00010-001 3 U36 00010-001 3 U43 00013-001 2 U16 00013-001 2 U21 12505-001 3 U32 12505-001 3 U33 12505-001 3 U42 12512-001 3 U5 12512-001 3 U6 12512-001 3 U27 Anybody can help me to program it in macro.. usually i do it manually and have to redo again do to careless. After using Text to Columns on Column C.......comma delimited.........Run the Reorganize macro. Sub ReOrganize...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

MS Publisher version for Ubuntu?
Is there a version of MS Publisher that runs on Ubuntu? <edspyhill01@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9506e048-9255-4b8d-b016-b1ff5098d0de@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > Is there a version of MS Publisher that runs on Ubuntu? No On Jan 17, 5:19=A0pm, "LVTravel" <n...@nothere.com> wrote: > <edspyhil...@yahoo.com> wrote in message > > news:9506e048-9255-4b8d-b016-b1ff5098d0de@k36g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > > > Is there a version of MS Publisher that runs on Ubuntu? > > No Thank you. Is there an similar application that I can ...

subtotal copy and paste

locked publisher 2002 file #2
I've a 12 user network running Publisher 2002 on Xp Pro PC's and a 2003 Server. When one user opens a document none of the others can open the same shared file on the network. It says that the file is locked because another program is using it. Can't find any reference to this message in the Knowledge Base or anywhere else. Don't have this problem with sharing Word or Excel files as these give the user the option to open the file read only, which is fine. Are there any reasons or restrictions in Publisher that may be causing this problem? As a work-around I can save th...

how do I convert a publisher document to .jpeg format?
I want to save a Publisher document as a .jpeg file. The help topics say it can be done, but I haven't been able to find out how in the help menu. Any ideas will be appreciated... Is there a reason why you want a .jpg? Would a .pdf work? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Thumper" <Thumper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9FB0F29-3D95-4E22-963B-F2004CA37AE7@microsoft.com... >I want to save a Publisher document as a .jpeg file. The help topics say it > can be done, but I haven't been able to find out how in the help menu. Any > ...

Project disappears!
If I'm working on a project in Publisher and I scroll in the pane I'm working on, the entire project disappears. Then I have to re-open the project--provided I had saved it to begin with. Is there a way to fix that? Read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pubscout" <pubscout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65DE44AD-689B-41C9-AABE-8C6D54EA30DD@microsoft.com... > If I'm working on a project in Publisher and...

Copying graphs

Publisher 2003 Safe Mode
We receive DDE Server Window: MSPUB.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x77f52a84" referenced memory at "0x00000000" The memory could not be "written". Click on ok to terminate the program. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Publisher, ran diagnostics on memory which passed, and are now receiving a message that says to start Publisher in Safe Mode to open existing files, but when opening blank page we receive memory error. Any ideas how to correct this? This error is indicative to a driver problem. Disable your printer before opening Publisher, i...

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

how do I print postcards in publisher
I am trying to print postcards in publisher on a "generic" postcard stock. They are 2 up on an 8.5 X 11 sheet with margins all the way around. They are approximately a 72 lb. paper. They are full bleed paper. They will be printed on one side only. What size are the postcards? Have you looked at your printer documentation for help in setting the bleed? Create a bleed for your publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051236331033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tj88" <tj8...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...