What's the easiest way to insert a roster into publisher calendar

0
Hoffmann (1)

Select a calendar that you can include a "Schedule of events." Use this space
for your roster.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Mick Hoffmann" <Mick Hoffmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Directly from CRM Order to Outlook Appointment in Calendar
In Outlook, it is possible to draw a task directly into the calendar, thus making an appointment with info from the task. It would be great, if it was possible, in the same way, to draw a CRM order from the Outlook client directly into the Outlook Calendar. Our company uses the Outlook Calendar for time registration, and this feature would be really helpful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

How can I download just Microsoft Publisher?
I want to Just download microsoft publisher without Buying any CDs or buying anything You will need to hold some family's children ransom. I don't know of any other way. -- Don "May your shadow be found in happy places." (Native North American) "meme" <meme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B210E78C-A174-4D60-AE56-682862A6FCCD@microsoft.com... >I want to Just download microsoft publisher without Buying any CDs or >buying > anything Yeah, we all wanted that but since that isn't possible or legal, we opted to pay for it...

Simplest Way to Deal With XML?
Dear : I need a simple way to deal with XML , like that found in .NET XmlDocument, is there any available class. Regards Have a look at www.codeguru.com there are some nice wrapper classes. M "Raed Sawalha" <raed_sawalha@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uaO0IR5rEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Dear : > > I need a simple way to deal with XML , like that found in .NET > XmlDocument, > is there any available class. > > Regards > > Use MSXML and the interfaces provided by it. It would definately help you to deal with XML. "M" &l...

What's the easiest way to insert a roster into publisher calendar
Select a calendar that you can include a "Schedule of events." Use this space for your roster. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mick Hoffmann" <Mick Hoffmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D07FEC85-10C7-4009-8EA4-0F169CA989B1@microsoft.com... > ...

Publishing overwrites my isv.config file
When I publish changes in CRM 1.2 Deployment Manager, the isv.config file is automatically overwritten. Does anyone know where it gets its copy to overwrite with? And how does it determine if it should overwrite? Go to Tools/Config and overwrite the isv.config... Hope this helps. []'s Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo "Dave" <davefrick@newsgroup.nospam> escreveu na mensagem news:OpmfQKUiEHA.704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > When I publish changes in CRM 1.2 Deployment Manager, the isv.config file > is automatically overwritten. > > Does anyone know where it g...

is there a way to autoformat shading in all odd cell numbers?
is there a way to autoformat shading in all odd cell numbers? I'm not competely sure whether you mean odd rows or odd columns but would this help - http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm "tat2f" wrote: > is there a way to autoformat shading in all odd cell numbers? Conditional Formatting =MOD(ROW(),2)=1 "tat2f" wrote: > is there a way to autoformat shading in all odd cell numbers? tat2f wrote: > is there a way to autoformat shading in all odd cell numbers? Check out this freebie. Lots of real handy features http://www.asap-utilities.com/ gls858...

Microsoft Calendar
Every month on the 27th my calendar erases all info (appts), from the previous month HELP -- DrTurpin "Turpin" <Turpin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E28917CE-746F-4D84-9983-095F0E8C39E7@microsoft.com... > Every month on the 27th my calendar erases all info (appts), from the > previous month HELP Do you have AutoArchive enabled? Do you sync with a handheld? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Effectient way to encode CDATA elements
Ok, I'm reading data from a stream using a StreamReader. The data inside the stream is not xml, it could be anything. Based on the input StreamReader I'm writing to an output stream using an XmlTextWriter. Basically, when all is said and done, the output stream contains data from the input stream wrapped in a element contained in a parent element. My problem is twofold. Data gets read from the input stream in chunks, and the StreamReader class returns char[]. If data in the input stream contains a "]]>" it needs to be split across two CDATA elements. First, how do ...

Outlook 2003 Calendar 'recurrence information' error message
I am using XP SP1a and Office 2003 (Outlook 2003). We use Exchange Server 5.5 Last Friday evening, I downloaded (and installed) Movie Maker 2 and then the following things started happening (on Monday). Nothing else has changed on the machine. 1) When I start Outlook, after about 10-15 seconds, I get this error message: 'There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrent information for this appointment.' 2) I don't see a number of 'recurring' appointments (all of them have had some 'updates', espec...

Importing pictures from file into publisher 2000
Have recently encountered a problem importing pictures and sometimes clip art from file into a publisher document it appears to go through the loading process then leaves an error message saying THIS FILE IS NOT RECOGNISED AS A FLASHPIX FILE,OR IT IS ALREADY IN USE. This has become a puzzle as some older file images seem to import ok. Can anyone help please. Do you have a viewer for FlashPix? This is an older Kodak format. Many times when Publisher cannot insert a picture is because there is no viewer available to open the image. There are .mix files that will not insert into Publisher....

Inserting file in a header
Using Word 2007. I have an existing file that I use as the header on second and subsequent pages of letterhead paper. In Word 2003, I would just Insert / Filename in the header and be done (after choosing "different first page"). In Word 2007, I start with a blank Header, but when I go to insert the Filename (Insert/Text/Object/Text from File/Filename), nothing happens. What's wrong? Inserting a file into the header certainly works for me. Are you sure that the file you are inserting hasn't been damaged? Have you tried a different file? -- Stefan Blo...

Pop up calendar won't show in Excel 2000
A pop up calendar in a form created in Excel 2003 shows up as a red X in Excel 2000. Is there a patch that can be downloaded. Need help! Juls It is probably because the newer file used a control not in the older files library. You could open the VBE and see if there is a calendar control under Tools>References... and try checking it. -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Juls" <Juls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4CD8025-CEEB-43F3-BA90-90C4A64F9D14@microsoft.com... >A pop up ca...

DRP
Hi all, I'm using Ex2003 standard, which is only supporting 25 users. I intend to set up a branch office as a disaster recovery site with some fast comms links and duplicate hardware. At present I have dedicated servers for DC's (2), SQL (1), Ex2003(1), Data (1), Terminal Services (1). Because the DR site only needs to support 3-5 users and it is likely we would relocate within 3 days of any disaster I am going to install a single server of very decent spec. i.e. dual xeon / terrabyte, 4gb ram etc. etc. My question is this. Is there an relatively straight forward way of ...

inserting a database with birthdays, on their birthdays in a calen
Home Publisher had a function that allowed a person to enter a group of people with their birthday(special occasions) and automatically insert their names on the appropriate date automatically Can Publisher 2003 do this and how? doug k wrote: > Home Publisher had a function that allowed a person to enter a group > of people with their birthday(special occasions) and automatically > insert their names on the > appropriate date automatically > > Can Publisher 2003 do this and how? Home Publisher and Publisher are two very different kettles of fish. Home Publisher was geare...

Is there any way to use the MATCH function with more than 1 column
For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value 215, but my data set spans more than one column. My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) returns an #N/A error. What can I do? Do you want both the row and column ? Two separate values? -- Gary's Student "Mr. Snrub" wrote: > For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value > 215, but my data set spans more than one column. > > My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) > returns an #...

Is there a way to import SOME, but not ALL, message folders from another computer?
I've spread my Windows Mail usage over three different computers, but since the one with 32-bit Vista is now running rather slowly even with nothing else except my normal background programs running (including Norton Internet Security 2010), I want to move some of the folders to a machine with 64-bit Vista which hasn't slowed down as much. I do NOT want to blindly load every folder on the slow machine on top of any matching folder on the faster machine, possibly replacing what was there before. Also, my faster machine had a hard drive failure about a month ago, and the Wind...

MS Word vs MS Publisher
I like the way MS Publisher works. However, I noticed that MS Word seems to be preferred over MS Publisher in preparing manuscripts. Why is this so? Doesn't MS Publisher have what Word has plus more? Tom Thomas Minter wrote: > I like the way MS Publisher works. However, I noticed > that MS Word seems to be preferred over MS Publisher > in preparing manuscripts. Why is this so? Doesn't MS > Publisher have what Word has plus more? > > Tom ================================= Not the same...MS Word is a word processor and though Publisher has certain text options... it is...

Any way to save a CRM contact to outlook?
I know it's really easy to add an outlook contact into CRM using the Track button, but what do you do when you want to take an open CRM contact and save it into Outlook? Does anybody have a solution that's easier than defining the sync criteria? The idea is that executives in my client's company are NOT going to sit there and manage sync criteria when they really need a one-off sync into outlook on a discretionary basis. Thanks for your suggestions. John, When entering contacts in CRM 3.0, they are automatically create. But as d in Outlook as well as long as the user i...

how do I insert a contact into an Entourage mail message?
Hello all, I'm running Office 2004 in OS 10.3.8, and use Entourage as my primary email program. I keep all my email addresses in the Entourage address book. Many times a day, I send someone an email in which I want to insert someone else's email address. The fastest way I've found to do it is click on the cc: line, start typing the name of the person whose address I want to insert, click on the right address from the pop-up, then drag it from the cc: line into the body of the email. The obvious problem with this system is that sometimes I forget to go back up to the cc: line and...

insert row with logic
Hi, I am using the below script but don't how to modify it or if anyone can suggest anything else to include condition that if the subequent row is the same then it should skip inserting blank rows where in the colmun the data is duplicated. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub test() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim R As Long Dim rng As Range Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange For R = rng.Rows.Count To 1 Step -1 rng.Rows(R + 1).Resize(1).EntireRow.Insert Next R Application.ScreenUpdating =...

Public Calendar Attachments in OWA
In OWA my clients can add attachments to their personal calendar, but they cannot add attachments to the public calendar. This is only in OWA. Any suggestions on what I might need to change? ...

Easiest Income Ever
Creating a solid, diversified investment portfolio isn't easy. FeederFund aims to make that process not only simpler but a whole lot safer as well, by sifting through the plethora of international opportunities and selecting only those with a proven track record of excellent returns, that are well managed for the long term and that have the integrity to place their investors priorities first. http://www.feederfund.net/index.asp?refcode=phillets --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051029022556M2c8XrT2 ...

Yearly Calendar in 2002
I want to print out a one-page 12-month calendar with the 12th of each month highlighted, bolded, colored... something, anything, to remind people of my newsletter deadline. I can't seem to do this in Publisher 2002. When I try to make a yearly calendar, and I click on June (or February), the entire month is highlighted. I only want to make the 12th of each month red. How do I do this? Edit, edit story in Microsoft Word, change the color, file, close and return to Publication -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm n...

merge a Sharepoint calendar with personal calendar
Is there a way to put all the information from a Sharepoint calendar to your personal calendar? I searched in the help in Outlook 2003 for information on it but it only deals with individual meetings which would mean I would have to open each meeting and going to Actions and adding it to my personal calendar. Jackson You can copy all the items from the SharePoint calendar into your default Calendar folder. Start in the By Category view, select all, then Ctrl+drag. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users,...

Is there any way to get BIOS serial number without using WMI in VC++/C++?
Is there any way to get BIOS serial number without using WMI in VC++/C+ +? I am able to get BIOS serial number using WMI classes. I want to know the way by which we can get BIOS serial number without using WMI Classes in VC++/C++? Thanks in Advance. Why do you need it? Note that if you are trying to "roll your own" copy protection, these efforts are largely futile, and can be defeated in minutes. If you want copy protection, look into commercial packages or shareware packages. Trying to invent your own is largely a waste of time. Why is using WMI bad when it is a specified int...