what is Pub60Cor and how can I get rid of it?

Hello:
I recently did some housecleaning on my computer (a Dell I8200) and now have
an odd problem when working in an open page in Publisher: when I want to
Insert a picture, the Window "Insert Picture" opens, but in the "Look in:"
window, the word  "Pub60Cor" is displayed, along with apparently every image
I have stored on my hard drive. It's no big deal to mouse click down to the
folder where I store my pictures, but my computer didn't do this before, and
I would like to know how to change which folder opens in that window when I
open up the Insert Picture option.
Can anyone advise me what steps to take?
Thanks,
Bill
0
Bill7393 (298)

Bill wrote:
> I would like to know how to change which folder opens in that window when I
> open up the Insert Picture option.

Tools > Options > File Locations > Pictures > Modify should do the trick.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

It DID do the trick, Ed -- thanks very much!

Bill

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> Bill wrote:
> > I would like to know how to change which folder opens in that window when I
> > open up the Insert Picture option.
>
> Tools > Options > File Locations > Pictures > Modify should do the trick.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://ed.mvps.org

0
Bill7393 (298)

Can a lead konverts to a customer with a workflow
Hi. Can you create a workflow that konvert a lead to an account and put the status to the account as a "Prospect"? Are you using CRM4? If so this is very easy. If you are using CRM3, I think you will have to write a callout to do this. Rob "Martin" wrote: > Hi. > > Can you create a workflow that konvert a lead to an account and put the > status to the account as a "Prospect"? If you are using CRM 4, you can script the entire conversion of a Lead into a Account, Contact and/or Opportunity in the Workflow engine without writing code. The D...

Help! Can't boot even to safe mode. Can't re-install OS. 0xc000
Hi all, I'm hoping some experts are on the discussion group here because I am getting close to a dead end. I am trying to help a friend restore his Windows XP installation. It's a real doozie. He has a very expensive CAD program on it and wants to avoid at all costs wiping the hard drive clean and losing the program -- for which he has no installation software... (I know, that was a dumb thing to lose the installation software, but it's been my experience that it's all too common among the non-geek population...) --This is a Dell laptop, but there is no re...

Can Excel startup Word?
Since Excel and Word seem to be part of the same MS-Office software set, I assume that Excel can easily be used to open Word??? Just wondering if I can automate Word from the Excel application in any way. thank u Yo can do it this way: Sub test() Dim oWord As Object Dim oDoc As Object Set oWord = CreateObject("Word.Application") oWord.Visible = True End Sub -- Regards! Stefi „Robert Crandal” ezt írta: > Since Excel and Word seem to be part of the same > MS-Office software set, I assume that Excel c...

How do I get a combo box to list my selections?
I am having a hard time with the combo box. I can't get the values that I want into my combo box. I have some pre- detirmined values in cells AA1 - AA5. Please help!! Hi! I'll assume you are using a Control Toolbox combobox. Put your combo entries in an array: for simplicity, start with single column. Open the combo Properties and put the range address of th entries into ListFillRange. Wider arrays can be used in comboboxes with corresponding numbers o columns. You might also want to use the LinkedCell to extract the ordinal of th selected item in the combo. Al -- Message poste...

How can I do this ??
I have a spreadsheet (call it a matrix) that has item numbers going down column A and item numbers going across row 1. I need to find the intersection of any two item numbers based upon item numbers in a different spreadsheet (call it a plan) in consecutive rows. Let me illustrate: The Matrix: Row 1 -> item1 item2 item3 Col A ------ ------- ------- ------ item1 1.0 1.5 1.25 item2 1.5 1.0 2.0 item3 1.25 2.0 1.0 The Plan: row 1-> item1 and a bunch of other stuff i...

can't open any emails in inbox, keywords did not match
I receive the following message when I open my inbox. I can see my emails being pulled into Outlook, but I can't open any of them. Search results for "outlook:Inbox" Sorry, your keywords did not match any results. Please try again. ...

How can I open a .wks file using Excel?
Someone sent me a .wks file. I would like to open it. I have Excel, and am running Office XP Home Edition. Thanks in advance! A quick look in Excel, File SaveAs suggests that Excel can save files a .wks and should therefore be able to open them. In Excel, does File, Open, dropdown 'Files of types' and select .wk then browse to the file help? Jodi Wrote: > Someone sent me a .wks file. I would like to open it. I have Excel > and am > running Office XP Home Edition. > > Thanks in advance -- Bryan Hesse --------------------------------------------------------...

Can I populate a control with the record number?
I have a number control on a form. I want this to be automatically populated with the record number and save the value in the field that is the source of the control. How do I do this? Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201002/1 hi Tony, On 19.02.2010 14:11, TonyWilliams via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I have a number control on a form. I want this to be automatically populated > with the record num...

Can reports show a percentage?
Is there a way to show a percentage in the SO reports? I would like a report to show the profit as a percentage of the sales on a few reports. Thanks, JD Byers Sure ... have several reports that I modified to show this. See below. Begin Column FieldName = "ProfitMargin" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" StoreIDFieldName = "" Title = "Margin" VBDataType = vbDouble Formula = "CASE WHEN ViewStoreSales.TotalSales > 0 THEN (VIEWStoreSales.TotalSales-VIEWStoreQty.TotalCost) / ViewStoreSales.TotalSales...

Can a zoom in/out chart be made? #2
How can I make a chart which can be zoomed in or out using the mouse or a button Ram, One method would be to use macros. You would add a user form with a scrollbar to your spreadsheet. The scrollbar would zoom the sheet and in turn zoom the chart. To do so, create a new code module and call it “Module1”. Add this code to the module: Sub ShowForm() UserForm1.Show End Sub Go to the sheet where your chart resides. Add a button to that sheet via the Forms toolbar that will activate the scroll form described below. Attach the macro above to that button. Next, create a new use...

Can't open Access database
Our Access database now resided on our Server. If one person opens the database from te folder it is in on the server, then no one else can go to the Access database from that shared folder on our server. Is that normal? ...

what is Pub60Cor and how can I get rid of it?
Hello: I recently did some housecleaning on my computer (a Dell I8200) and now have an odd problem when working in an open page in Publisher: when I want to Insert a picture, the Window "Insert Picture" opens, but in the "Look in:" window, the word "Pub60Cor" is displayed, along with apparently every image I have stored on my hard drive. It's no big deal to mouse click down to the folder where I store my pictures, but my computer didn't do this before, and I would like to know how to change which folder opens in that window when I open up the Inser...

Can not open mail folders
Hi I had a win xp crash, possibly due to power failure. I have repaired xp from the original disk. Now when I try to go into Outlook 2003 I get the below error and then it closes. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards = Error Message ======= This error can occur if you attempt to run Outlook from a Terminal Server session when the OST file is in use by the console session. To access this instance of Outlook, exit the current Terminal Server session and start a new session by using the following Run command (click Start, then click Run): mstsc.exe /CONSOLE You mus...

my outlook address book can't find my contacts
I am using XP professional with Outlook 2002 1/ I have loads of email addresses stored in the email address field of my contacts database. I have for example 4 entries for 'Joe' Joe Soap, Joe Smith, Joe Belushi, Joe Cohen. When I click new mail and type the word Joe in the to: field and click send, my address book cannot automatically find my store of email addresses. Is there a setting that I have to change. Any help appreciated. Hi, Please make sure that you have automatic name checking enabled by the following. 1. Open Outlook. 2. Select Tools, then Options. 3....

EXCEL can't sum cell with SPACE " "
I have imported data from some text file to do sum in EXCEL, as it is always easy to SUM with EXCEL. But here I surprise EXCEL can't do that simple sum, B4 has value "339 " in cell seen as 339 B5 has value "2079 " in cell seen as 2079 Now i tried with =SUM(B4:B5), yield 0.000 I have checked what's wrong with in base cell, found excess space" � after last digit. I have billions of data to sum; I can't remove that space manually. i am attaching that file for your ref. i have also tried with TRIM() function but that also didn't work Any function o...

Can not set mail forward option to a new domain
I am gradually migrating users to a new domain and want to set the forward option on the original domain. I have already created a trust relationship between the two domains. From Active Directory Users and Computers I go to the properties page of the user and Choose the "Exchange General" tab then "Delivery Options..." When I try to set the forward address to an account on the new domain I get the following error... Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension A constraint violation occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202f Microsoft Active Directory - Exch...

how can i do this
i am using office 2007 i have a table called titles that has title of the movie and the another field called year of movie also another table called actor that has actor name of the actos and another infos and third table called title-actor which is junction table of the two previous tables and has the fields of title,year,actor name year the title and the year is conectted to titles table and the actor name to the actor name in actor table now i have form based on each of the two tables and each one has sub form whichs based one the junction table like this the title form has su...

Can anyone
Make their outlook express work with their hotmail, if so how? -- Dr. Jinx Minx What dr_jinx_what@hotmail.com news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.psp.masks.tuts http://www.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2&id=626f82a2-ebd3-425a-8c1b-462141072c37 http://community.webshots.com/user/dr_jinx_what On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:33:18 -0700, Dr. Jinx What wrote: > Make their outlook express work with their hotmail, if so how? Use the POP3/SMTP settings. HTTPMail is forever broken between MS Outlook Express and Hotmail. -- Norman ~Oh Lord, why have you come ~To Konnyu, with the L...

can not send emails
I haven't been able to send emails for months. My internet provider and router has been checked and everything is ok on those ends. Here is my error message and it is the same for anyone I try to send to. The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail servi...

can i add info to a read only excel document
I have beeen sent an excel document, and am hoping that i can add values to the page, then email it back to the sender with the extra info, but i am unsur eif this can be done as it is classed as read-only... Any ideas?? Thanks, Mark you are able to ad information, but u are not able to save, but it will ask you to "save as" and type in a new name for the document. you can also save it and right click on the file with your mouse, and the click on properties, then you can uncheck the readonly checkbox, then you can add and save as much as you like on the document "Ma...

How do I get XP to skip installing a driver?
I have a Sprint cell phone and I only use the USB cable to charge it. It takes a long time to search for drivers that aren't there. After the long process of searching for drivers there is an option of not asking for the drivers anymore. Even though I have selected the option of not asking, I still get the search for drivers when I plug in the phone. How can I stop XP from asking for a driver? it is highly likely that this is a not a problem do to the operating system. what I would do is to search for an updated driver from sprint or contact them with the problem mo...

fill does not work for me what can I do
I have 2 columns I need to fill automatically and the help directions using the fill handle just do not work for me. I've tried repeatedly with no effect. I am using Excel 2007 in Windows 7 64 bit. I checked Excel options and the drag fill options are selected. But nothing I do seems to work. Is there some other way (using menu options) to fill a series of cells without using the drag fill tool? Here is what I need to fill: - One column starting with 1 and increasing consecutively. - One adjacent column that would start with 500 and increase consecutively by 1 through the column. ...

How to get device key (hardware key) path in kernel mode ?
Hi I want to get the hardware key path as the instance ID for my WMI event . Here is some WDM function IoOpenDeviceRegistryKey to open hardware key, but I can not get the hardware key path name in the tree of HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum . Is there some way to get device key (hardware key) path in kernel mode ? Thank you . > Is there some way to get device key (hardware key) path in kernel mode = ? No ways. For instance IDs, create a device interface on your device and use its = string as an ID, this is the classic way. --=20 Maxim S. Shatskih Windows ...

Can I use MFC classes in a piecewise fashion
I am making a DirectX-based 3D game. There is virtually no windows stuf apart from setup so switching to MFC completely seems pointless. However some of the MFC classes (mainly CString) are useful, can I use these without linking the MFC dll? Or if there is a standard string class elsewhere which is as useful that would do - does the STL include this? It is a lot easier in VS7 than in VS6; MFC has been split up a bit better. Otherwise, the STL std::string is what you would use. joe On Thu, 20 May 2004 01:36:02 -0700, d000hg <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am ma...

How can I flow a music score over 2 pages in Publisher?
Our church secretary needs to paste in music from another source over 2 pages in Publisher. It's no problem to flow text, but how do you flow graphics? You can't. You will have to split the graphic into pieces. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Barb Andersen" <Barb Andersen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69B6964B-FDE3-409E-B8F8-3AB89DE4C52D@microsoft.com... > Our church secretary needs to paste in music from another source over 2 > pages > in Publisher. It's no problem to flow text, but how do you flow graphics? Barb...