what is a text scheme. Publishing Level 2 refers to it

Text Scheme is mentioned in the course for Microsoft Publisher Level 2 but I
have never heard of it.  Any help
0
271182 (2)

Do you mean Font scheme?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"271182" <271182@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Text Scheme is mentioned in the course for Microsoft Publisher Level 2 but
> have never heard of it.  Any help

0
jl_paules (2767)
6/30/2006 7:45:04 PM
Could be. It is a disabled student of mine who has asked the question from
another course he is on.  So what is a font scheme?  Is it the same as a
style?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> Do you mean Font scheme?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "271182" <271182@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Text Scheme is mentioned in the course for Microsoft Publisher Level 2 but
> > have never heard of it.  Any help

0
271182 (2)
6/30/2006 8:19:02 PM
From the Publisher Help file:
"A font scheme is a defined set of fonts that is associated with a
publication. Within each font scheme both a major font and a minor font are
specified. Generally, a major font is used for titles and headings, and a
minor font is used for body text.

Font schemes make it easy to change all the fonts in a publication to give
it a consistent, professional appearance."

I would suggest that your student learn to use the Help file. There's a
wealth of information available in there. I know you said the student is
disabled but if he is capable of creating DTP documents with Publisher, he
can handle a Help file.  ;-)

--

> Could be. It is a disabled student of mine who has asked the question from
> another course he is on.  So what is a font scheme?  Is it the same as a
> style?
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Do you mean Font scheme?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "271182" <271182@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Text Scheme is mentioned in the course for Microsoft Publisher Level 2
>> > but
>> > have never heard of it.  Any help

0
jl_paules (2767)
6/30/2006 8:37:32 PM
Font schemes
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063585341033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"271182" <271182@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Could be. It is a disabled student of mine who has asked the question from
> another course he is on.  So what is a font scheme?  Is it the same as a
> style?
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Do you mean Font scheme?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "271182" <271182@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Text Scheme is mentioned in the course for Microsoft Publisher Level 2 but
>> > have never heard of it.  Any help

0
mary-sauer (6480)

TEXT = text

Selecting text in a document

Pocket PC Money #2
Does anyone know how to set the password in Money so it prompts you each time you open it, not merely when you have performed a soft reset??? On "Casper" <schaerf@vicnet.net.au> wrote: >Does anyone know how to set the password in Money so it >prompts you each time you open it, not merely when you >have performed a soft reset??? Set a password on the device? -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #...

CScrollView and text height

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Naming a cell #2
I have a long list of data and want to name each cell individually b using the reference of cell on the left and at the top. e.g. Column A B C Row 1 Maths Science 2 Jack 45 50 3 Andrew 88 40 4 Lalita 75 60 5 --------------------------- 6 --------------------------- 7 --------------------------- & So on. What I want is that cell B2 be named as Jack Maths or Maths Jack cell C2 be named as Jack...

Can't track message from outside to inside after enable message tracking on exchange 5.5 #2
Dear, I am using a Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Window 2000 SP4 We would want to track all message for debug use. So, I have enable the message Tracking. After enable it, I find that it can track the information for send mail between internal and send mail from internal to external But can't tray the information from outside to internal mailbox. I have do below setting on my exchange server, Is there any missing on the setting. Hope anyone can give me some help 1) Information Store Site Configuration Properties --> General --> tick Enable message tracking box 2) MTA Site Configuration P...

Publisher file too large to email
I place a full page ad in two local real estate magazines. I usually design the ad in publisher and it includes approx. 6 photos of properties we have for sale. The publication is now 6MB in size which is too large for most email providers and keeps getting kicked back. I right clicked and hit send as "zip" file but the size of the file remained the same. How can I reduce the size of the file to email it? It needs to be much less than 1MB in size. Thanks. Cathy in Florida <CathyinFlorida@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I place a ful...

Adobe Distiller Crashes certain large Publisher files
I am trying to convert certain files in Publisher to PDF files using the Adobe Distiller. Most files work ok, but certain ones that have a lot of data crash publisher every time. This is not just on one terminal. The same error occurrs with the same files on other terminals in our office. What could be some possible causes and solutions? Thanks. Outside of the fact that you haven't told us any details about your software versions.........how large is this file? I've converted >5MB files with no problem. "cchtmpls" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Publish Form elements to web?
Is there a way to publish form objects to the web? Specifically, I have a slider (or scrollbar) in my Excel doc that works great _within_ Excel. However, when I publish it to the web, everything is there EXCEPT the slider. Thanks Scott ...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Null in text box

OWA certificate #2
Hi, Wht is the recommended Certificate Authority to use for hosting on OWA site? Shall I install my own internal Certificate root ? (which is free) 0r go for external like Verisign? What are the pros and cons of both? any guidance appreciated. In news:E57F5002-DC53-4548-B3C2-2A91B2A065B2@microsoft.com, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > Wht is the recommended Certificate Authority to use for hosting on > OWA site? > > Shall I install my own internal Certificate root ? (which is free) > > 0r > > go for external like ...

Re: Using Text Styles

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

How to set up reference to allow dragging
hi Group, I have a formula that looks something like this: = CalcDiscount(ItemsSold FY2002) (where "CalcDiscount" is a macro function) I would like to be able to drag that formula across the row to fill in the remaining cells (for 2004, 2005, etc) But when I drag it, I get the SAME formula. Is there any way to set up the formula so that when one drags it, one would get: CalcDiscount(ItemsSold FY2003), CalcDiscount(ItemsSold FY2004), etc. Note that when the formula is just "= ItemsSold", and you drag that, you do get the ItemsSold in the column just above, ...

Rotate text?
Office(publisher) 2K. Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? L. Not if it's part of the sentence rather than being a separate text box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L." <ofallon12320@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23TBzesS9FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Office(publisher) 2K. > > Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? > > L. > > Thanks for the info. L. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:U46dnd7PfZ5CTBHenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@suscom....

how can i use the same account with the same personal folders in two computers #2
please help in my company we have to use one account in two machines and we want every one in two machines to be aware of what the other do and what mails he send and recive, please note that dont use microsoft exchange as a mail server thanks in advance ...

Plain text warning/ VS2005
Whenever I add a CRecordset derived class, I get an error telling me the password for the DB is sent in "plain text" and is not secure etc. I comment that line out, but how much of a security risk is this? What can I do with my Access database to avoid this? VC 6.0 never gave this error... tia b If you are on any kind of network that anyone can look at, you are wide open for attack. Example, a University network; potentially, ever student can be running a packet sniffer and see your password. Anything that passes acros the Internet outside your local intranet is also vuln...