What application do I require to open an EPS file?

I have been sent a company logo that has been saved in EPS format.  What
application is required to open this file?  I have Office Professional 2003
and Windows XP.  Are there any free downloads available to enable me to open
the file?
0
meikles2 (1)

It depends on the format of the .eps. www.irfanview.com will open some, get the
plug-ins, it is free.
Ghostscript will open all.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"meikles2" <meikles2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been sent a company logo that has been saved in EPS format.  What
> application is required to open this file?  I have Office Professional 2003
> and Windows XP.  Are there any free downloads available to enable me to open
> the file?

0
gsauer (5094)

Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008
HI, How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial. Thanks. -- Smith Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name. If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-( -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6962F8A...

Unable to open default e-mail folders, lacking permission
Had an interesting situation. We run Exchange 5.5 with a 2K AD domain. We had a user this morning who was unable to open Outlook XP (though I don't think the client version matters). She runs Windows XP on her machine. She would get the error, "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You do not have permission to log on." She was able to open Outlook without any problems up until recently and nothing had changed with her domain account or Exchange mailbox. It turns out another user had somehow stored their password (in her user profile) when logging on to just the Excha...

Error opening XLS file.
Hi group, I don�t konw if it�s a bug, or some wrong configuration, but while trying to open an attachment on Entourage 2004, it just does not open. So, to fix it, i�ve save the attachment on any folder, then open the attachment from the e-mail (that�s really strange, but that�s how it worked). Is there any fix to it? or something i�ve been doing wrong? Sorry for this newsbye question! Thanks, Rodolfo Fontes Just by the way, it's "newbie" for someone who is new, inexperienced, etc. :) What does happen when you double-click on the attachment in Entourage? I assume you ar...

Need file name
What is the name of the file that shows if the e-mails are actually leaving my desktop. Last month someone told me to turn that on so we could track the e-mails and I forgot to change it back. I thought I had saved all the messages but of course they are gone. Thanks for any help you can give me. -- Shirley Shirley wrote: || What is the name of the file that shows if the e-mails are actually || leaving my desktop. Last month someone told me to turn that on so || we could track the e-mails and I forgot to change it back. I || thought I had saved all the messages but of course they are...

Clicking one application's buttons from another application
Hello, I'd like to write an application that can click the buttons of another application running on the same machine. All my application knows about the target application is its name, the name of the window containing the buttons, and the name of the buttons. Can someone further my education in this matter in some way. Thanks, Ray Mitchell This is tricky, but possible. I actually do it in a little utility I wrote to move Outlook filters down, since the "Move Down" button doesn't autorepeat and when you have 850 anti-spam filters it becomes a bit unwieldy. What yo...

Publisher cannot open file #3
After I pasted a table from Excel my pub cannot be open anymore. Anyone knows a solution to this? I don't want to start all over again... Thanks Specifically what error are you getting? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Grazyna & Maciek" <gm_u@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:R%g6e.20937$7Q4.20076@clgrps13... > After I pasted a table from Excel my pub cannot be open anymore. Anyone > knows a solution to this? I don't want to start all over again... > Thanks > > "Publisher cannot open the file" - it's as if the f...

how do i email a file to a co-worker?
how do i email a file to a co-worker? do it like you would any other e-mail, or pretend it's a picture, type in the e-mail address and send a little note with it then click on attachments choose the file you want to attach then send it away. -- davesexcel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31708 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=517437 From within the file you can use File / send to / as attachment -- Regards Ke...

how to open and save blocked attachment file...
Can anyone tell me how to open one of the blocked attatchment files (adp - access project file) by outlook? Thanks. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "Yong Choi" <ychoi2@csub.edu> wrote in message news:871801c4323b$6db6eae0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how to open one of the blocked > attatchment files (adp - access project file) by outlook? > Thanks. ...

running another application from my application
Hello, I have an MDI application that on a specific case runs a 3rd party application. I use PeekMessage so my application will be drawn corretly while working on the 3rd party app. I want to prevent the user from doing anything in my application while te 3rd party app is running, until the user closes the 3rd party application. Also I want my application to be shown correctly (handle WM_PAINT, WM_DRAW etc.). Currently my application is displayed very well, but the user may do things in my application while the 3rd party app is running. I use the following code (pseuo): BOOL bRetVal = CreateP...

The Excel menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc) Is nowhere and I can't seem to get it back!! HELP!!
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel I was doing an assignment for one of my classes and I managed to somehow delete the excel menu bar (top of screen the one with File, Edit, View, Format, Tools etc) I can't figure out how to get them back. PLEASE HELP ME!! I suck with computers. It would help if you'd describe exactly how you went about doing so... It's virtually impossible to do unless you manually remove each menu item from the Workbook Menu Bar one at a time. Try this; Control/Right-Click the Standard Toolbar & select Customize Menus & Toolbars from the contextua...

Contacts opens Sloooooowwwwwww! Help
We have a user that has 850 contacts in her address book. When she goes to open her contacts it takes forever! I really don't think the number of contacts has a thing to do with it. Any ideas what is causing it and how to fix it? Thanks ...

Application exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance not called neither destructors
Hey Friends It seems that i have done something very mysterious as my Application is exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance is not not called neither destructors. Plz Help "Vikrant_kpr" <bhatia.manish@netsity.com> wrote in message news:f62362ec.0307170549.7af528cf@posting.google.com... > Hey Friends > It seems that i have done something very mysterious as my Application > is exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance is not not called > neither access violation? Dear Antonio Mazzeo I have corrected the problem,it was causing due to Splash Screen Compone...

reinsert .pst file into outlook 2002
I need to backup my .pst files and then reinsert them into Outlook2002 (i.e. I need to wipe and rebuild my machine and would like to have my .pst files reinserted into Outlook after I rebuild). Can anyone point me to some good documentation or give me some steps to do this? Thanks. ...

Multi CSV file import
I have about 200 csv files that I would like to import into excel. After figuring out that I can only import 1 file at a time, I am trying to seek a solution to this time consuming problem. Is there an easy way to import them all at one time, (all the same layout). Is there a way to merge them all and import them, or any other solution? Jeff --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If the files are in the same folder, I'd use an old DOS command: Shell to DOS (command prompt): Traverse to the folder that holds all the *.csv's copy *.csv all.txt If you want you can re...

Starting up opens an XML document
When I start up Money 2003 now, an internet browser window also opens up with some file named 'dummy[1].xml'. Nothing shows up in the browser window, so I just close it. Everything seems to work fine, but it's just annoying. This didn't used to happen. Has anyone else encountered this? ...

Databases on mapped drives no longer open since recent updates
A week ago Windows update so graciously updated my Windows 7 (32 bit) machine with several 2007 Office and Windows security updates. Ever since then I cannot open databases that are saved in mapped folder locations located on my SBS 2003 machine. After troubleshooting it, here's what I know. The folder(s) have been added as a Trused Location in Access, however for some reason whenever I reboot the mapped drives are not showing up as "connected". They show up with the little red 'x' on them. Even if I view them in Explorer first and click on them so they show ...

File access denied #2
How do I get access to an address book (.pst file) that I created and tried to load into a client's Outlook file? I get the message something like, "file access denied." "Barb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d9601c3a934$7b6d73b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I get access to an address book (.pst file) that I > created and tried to load into a client's Outlook file? I > get the message something like, "file access denied." could you be a bit more specific on exactly what you did and the exact error message you...

Repost problem importing Pst file
Sorry to repost it but I really need it. ====================== Hi, I've got a pst file form Exemerge that is about 2GB. I used the Pst2gb to cut it off 500MB and used Scanpst to fix it. Now I can copy and move within this pst file but I cannot export or copy or move any message out of this pst but I can copy a message into this pst. Size of this pst is just 83MB after I removed most unwanted e-mail but I still can't export from it. It just said "Can't move the items" Do you have any idea to help me fix this up? Please help. Thanks, Tony. Have you...

Ideas for a Dept Level Application Support
We have an IT group that supports 50 applications and they wish to capture support time by application during course of the year. During the course of a week, any application or combination of applications can have support requests, so it is different week to week and not predictable. Essentially we are looking to park the time with appropriate application after the work is complete. We are using Project Server 2007 and have investigated the following: 1. Created a Annual Support workplan with a task per application in Project Pro with the IT group added as Enterprise resourc...

Help in creating dialog based application
Hi, I am creating a dialog based application which has a main dialog with 3 buttons. 1. Address Book 2. Student List 3. Course List with which i can go to any one of the screens(which is again the dialog). when i click address book button my main dialog should be hidden/closed and i should open the address book dialog which has again some button to navigate back to main dialog/student list/course list. same kind of functionality for other two dialogs(student/course list). i thought of creating all the 3 dialogs as modeless and main dialog as parent but how i will inform the parent window to ...

Importing Access File with Hyperlink
I have an excel file to determine parts needed and costs for the many projects we have going on. I have an Access Database table load into a sheet of the Excel file that contains information of our inventory. I have just added a hyperlink column to my inventory database so that the user can click on the link to open the spec sheet of the corresponding part. My problem is that when I added this hyperlink to the query in Access and then opened my Excel file, the hyperlink column is there, but has been converted to plain text. I can manually change it to hyperlinks, but everytime the data ...

Outlook 2002: Opening appointment in Shared Calendar causes it to be copied into your own calendar
I have a weird problem with our department shared calendar. If you open up an appointment within it to see more details, the appointment appears in your own calendar - even though it might be nothing to do with you. I have no idea what might be causing it as it appears to effect everyone, and there are no rules setup on the public folder. We use outlook xp and exchange 2000. Anyone seen this before? In news:1138967876.513592.114670@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, QH <quentinhudson@hotmail.com> typed: > I have a weird problem with our department shared calendar. If you > open up ...

Hangs when opening attachment or clicking on link
I have a problem which has just recently developed with Outlook. The computer would hang when double clicking on a .doc file attachment or when clicking on a web link within the message. Now the computer will hang even if I just highlight the message containing the attachment and sometimes hangs when I click on Inbox. I have also started to get this about a month ago since then have updated windows xp and office but then reinstalled office but no resolution. steve >-----Original Message----- >I have a problem which has just recently developed with >Outlook. The computer ...

Backup files are empty
A family member appears to have been backing up her money file and creating empty backup files - they are about 3.2 Mb. If I create a new file, create one account and save it and back it up - the backup is about that size! How is it possible for her to have been backing up and yet creating this empty backup file - it knows the password etc - it just has absolutely no data! In microsoft.public.money, anmari wrote: >A family member appears to have been backing up her money file and creating >empty backup files - they are about 3.2 Mb. If I create a new file, create >one accou...

DLLs being loaded for all applications
I get the following warning at system startup: "Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications." How do I review the list of libraries and how do I eliminate any that should be removed? ...