went for microsoft office 2003 to upgrade enterprise office 2007

I just upgrade from ms office 2003 to enterprise office 2007, I made my
website in ms office 2003 and try to open in enterprise office 2007, it
didn't load my pictures and background.  What is the problem?
0
Carliss (2)

Outlook2000
I'm using Outlook 2000. How do I activate the "out-of-office" automatic reply? I've gone to "Tools" and there's nothing there. Thank you. ## "Aliq" <usacc@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:17e1901c44986$41b6c980$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2000. > How do I activate the "out-of-office" automatic reply? > I've gone to "Tools" and there's nothing there. > Thank you. > ## There won't be if you don't connect to Exchange Server. You can emulate it with Rules but Outlook has to be ...

emails retained in exchange 2003 queue
Hi to all, i have a ZyWall firewall (hardware) with a Turbo Card option installed. When i activate the anti-virus option in the firewall, i can receive emails, but all that i sent, do not go out, all off them stay in queue. When i deactivate that option, all the mails in queue, are sent. I ask my vendor for that problem, they test my firewall in their offices, but all it's ok. In my home, donsn't work. Must i change anything in my exchange ?? Best regards It sounds like your firewall is blocking outbound connections. You may need to configure exchange to use a SmartHost (your...

Setwarnings in Access 2007
Oh, the pain on upgrading.... I've added the folder that my Access file is located as a Trusted location yet I still don't see the Setwarnings in the Macro actions drop down. What am I missing? Click the Show All Actions button in the Show/Hide group on the Macro Design Tools tab. (It's a toggle button.) By default, Access 2007 only displays "trusted" macro actions. -- Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni SDET - XAS Services - Microsoft Corporation Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials http://www.acce...

How To: Collections in VBA in Excel and probably other MS Office 2003 applications.
Hello Newsgroup, Went searching for this and haven't found it anywhere so I thought I'd post this for the benefit of all Excel developers. Coming from a VB (for Windows), C++ background and now C# (and Excel developer for many years and moons now), I've always loved the use of collections. The main (and only) thing I had against VBA (for Excel) is that I haven't ever been able to create my own custom collections for (obviously) my custom classes. For all those Excel-VBA developers out there who would very much like to make your own custom collections, here's a wor...

problem office assistant
occasionally I get an error message on opening excel that there is a problem in opening office assistant. If i shut down and reboot it is ok and office assistant comes up. any solution to this problem perhaps this is my os (windows 98 SE) or MS office 2000 problem any suggestions. ...

Outlook 2000 to 2003 #4
I have a new pc with Outlook 2003, however all of my old messages are on another pc running Outlook 2000. Is there a way to get all of my messages easily transferred to my new pc? What if I copy th ePST file from the 2000 machine and paste it in the proper directory on the 2003 machine, will that work? Thanks! Do NOT try to overwrite a PST file. Just open the PST files in Outlook and copy what you want. If you want to reuse all your old data, migrate the Outlook Data File using these instructions: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [...

After Action Report on Office 2008 SP1 12.1.0
It worked so well I used the 2008 Remove Office utility to totally remove Office 2004 from my hard drive. Ditched the training wheels and everything seems to be working. Thanks to the Microsoft Office for Mac team for a very nice update. ...

Outlook 2007 user-defined fields not showing in Word 2007 merge
On computer1, I have successfully created a customized form with user-define fields in Outlook 2007 and a merge document in Word 2007 that works (starting the merge from Outlook 2007). I want to copy the custom form with the user-define fields and the merge document to a second computer (computer2). I saved the custom form with fields from computer1 to a *.fdm file using the Tools, Options, Other, Advanced Options, Custom Forms, Manage forms. On computer2 I used the same process to install the custom form file (*.fdm) into Outlook 2007 and created a new contact folder that uses...

Publilsher 2007 not recognizing Outlook 2007 as my default email
I was experimenting with the newsletter features in publisher, and noticed that on my office computer, which is a networked computer, Publisher 2007 gives me an error msg that I need to make Outlook 2007 or Outlook Express my default, however Outlook 2007 is my default. The other error msg has to do with when I attempt preview the email newsletter, I get a message that the file doesn't exist. (firefox is my default, haven't tried changing to IE 7 as default). Now I also have Office 2007 on my laptop, and don't experience any of these issues on the laptop. Thxs Look in th...

Windows Media Player 12
When I try running Media Player, an error msg pops up "The file wmploc.dll has a version number 12.9.7600.16415 where 12.0.7600.16385 was expected", Windows Medial player is not installed properly and must be reinstalled. I downloaded the updates, but they could not be installed as the msg stated that the update is not for your system...... What could the problem be? P.S. When I installed the 32 bit version, the media player worked. Regards Try reinstalling WMP. Go to Control Panel - Programs - Turn Windows features on or off, and uncheck Windows Media Player (u...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC
Dear Forum Members: I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC image) up and running on my external hard drive. Does anyone know how to point Microsoft VPC to the Microsoft CRM VPC image loaded on my external hard drive? Please help! Thanks, I think the CRM3 VPC has expired "Caseroo" <Caseroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C46BB4-71F1-41C1-8BB2-899325493D1E@microsoft.com... > Dear Forum Members: > > I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM > 3.0 > (VPC i...

Would like a refund for 2005 / How to return cd to Microsoft?
I have given up on Money 2005. (Small Business). I have opted to switch to another software solution. My only problem now is how to get a refund from Microsoft? Where to I send the program CD. I"m not sure the program is even worth the plastic it is imprinted on.... Anyone knows how to get a refund? How to return the CD? Regards and Switched, Nelson Santini Can you tell me what other solution you tried? Thanks Frank http://www.microsoft.com/info/nareturns.htm?SD=gn&LN=en-us&gssnb=1 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support....

Outlook 2003 and Public Folders #2
Hi! We have a weird problem here. To view the Public Folders (hosted on an Exchange 2003 Server) in Outlook 2003 we have to press ctrl-Y to get a list of folders, select "All Public Folders" and then it appear in the left pane. But, as soon as one goes to another folder (like Calendar) the Public folders disappear again. How to get them to stick? Thanks! CD ...

My OE folder went PFFFF! Why?
WinXP home; IE6; OE6 Would anyone know why it disapeared and how to recuperate a folder made up by me in one of my identities please? I didn't do anything except just adding files from time to time, as I did for the last year or two without problem, then today searching for it to add one more file...it couldn't be found anywhere! Thanks very much for any ideas. Adela Did you look in Deleted Items? Is the dbx file for it in the message store? Any bak file in the Recycle Bin? Is it in your OEQB backup that we have suggested you use dozens of times? -- ...

Outlook misbehaving (2003 and 2007).
This was a problem with Outlook 2003 on XPPro/SP2... when I recently had to wipe and reinstall my system clean, I upgraded to Outlook 2007 and still have the same problem: it refuses to remember views, window dimensions, and Favorite Folders. It usually only happens after it locks up and I have to kill it (which happens far too often to begin with), but even sometimes after a clean shutdown, when I start it back up, it will have "forgotten" how I had the window sized and revert to some "default" size; it will forget which mail accounts I had expanded or collapsed an...

Outlook 2003 03-19-10
I recently received an e-mail and when I printed same the 'subject' reference appeared as a Title Header also. Can anyone help in how you set-up this as thought it a good idea. The person who sent the email has a gmail account does that make a difference. I use Microsoft Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance. ...

Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool
Is Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool a good tool to test VS.net web application? "Steven" <chengwui.tan@tanchong.com.my> wrote in message news:OAfaQ%23FeIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool a good tool to test VS.net web > application? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-Access downloads: http://www....

How do I solve Microsoft Outlook receiving report error0X8004010F #2
I recently loaded Microsoft Office 2003 Professional on my computer. I keep getting error messages as follows: An unexpected error has occurred MAP1 was unable to load the information service MSNcon.DLL Be sure service is correctly installed & configured Also Error: Take Microsoft Outlook Connecter- Receiving report error (OX8004010F) The operation failed, an object could not be found. Can not send emails out of Outlook. Not sure what to do or where to go to get an answer. Hi, I can't give you the solution to your problems, but I can tell you where to start looking. Check ...

Excel 2003 deletes last parenthesis
I've just built a new computer and installed Excel 2003. I found an annoyance, which is different from the behavior in Excel 2002. 1. Enter some array formula into some cell. e.g. =ISNUMBER(A2:A5) 2. Note that it is displayed in the formula bar as {=ISNUMBER(A2:A5)} 3. Place cursor in the formula bar. 4. In addition to both braces disappearing, the closing (right) parenthesis also disappears. It will reappear under certain circumstances, but if you try to copy the formula, so as to paste it into another cell, or a NG message, the closing parenthesis will not be there. In Excel 200...

microsoft word activating
hi I don't know if this is the right group to answer this but here goes I installed microsoft word and put in an incorrect name to be licensed to Now a box comes up and it will not activate How can I change the license name on the license agreement that one fills in at the beginning thanks ...

Opening attachments from microsoft outllook 2003
Recently purchased vaio notebook A-190 with pre-installed microsoft pkg. incl 2003 microsoft outlook. Each time I rceive an attachment be it from work, e-ticket, etc. I get the we blocked it message. (even material i send home from work). Does anyone know how to disable this part of outlook and retrieve their attachments? Big time thanks, Mike See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for ways to get the attachments off. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm If you use OE, hit forward on a message or disable it...

went for microsoft office 2003 to upgrade enterprise office 2007
I just upgrade from ms office 2003 to enterprise office 2007, I made my website in ms office 2003 and try to open in enterprise office 2007, it didn't load my pictures and background. What is the problem? ...

Outlook Problem During migration from office 2000 to office 2007
Hi, My name is Govardhan. I have some problem i feel people here can help me out. I had office 2000 installed in my system and i had configured outlook with 2 mail id's of mine and was using it as my default mail. Yesterday we had brought a new version of Microsoft Office 2007. In a bit of hurry i did these things. 1. I immediately uninstalled present version of office 2000 without backing up my mails. 2. I installed Office 2007 3. I open my outlook 4. It migrated the settings of my previous outlook 5. It poped a message asking "DO u wish archieve old mails ?". 6. In a bit o...

microsoft works suite 2005
I have a Windows XP. Yesterday I purchased a Microsoft Works Suite 2005. While I was loading the discs they appeared to all be loading correctly but when I went in after loading every program was there except WORD which is why I purchased the software. I tried reloading disc #1 (Word) but it wouldn't open. Then I rebooted, still nothing. Tsried everything I could think of. Thinking something with the disc was wrong I exchanged the whole package for a new one. I opened the package and loaded the first disc but it still won't run. Any suggestions? -- Thanks So Much, Trisha T...

how can i open an excel file using microsoft works? or can I?
Hi Wilberich, I do not think that Works can open Excel Files. To open Excel files for viewing purposes, Microsoft provides a freely downloadable viewer at: http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx Alternatively, OpenOffice offers much of Excels functionality and is freely downloadable at: http://www.openoffice.org The download is in excess of 60MB but a CD version is available at a nominal price. Another alternative might be to check Ebay for cheap xl2k offers. --- Regards, Norman "wilberich" <wilberich@discussions.microsoft.com>...