Website won't publish

I have Publisher 2003 on my Vista and when I got to publish it just freezes
and doesn't respond.
0
Sharlene (1)

Drop down for website
Hi. I am trying to create a database in excel 2000, which i save as a webpage. If i create a drop down list in excel it will not appear in my browser. Is it possible to show the drop down list in the browser? -- Hendrik Clientlogic Technical Support Representative ...

Publisher 97 issues
I have been trying to find templates to use for Publisher 97 and I am having no luck. Also, I can not open any later versions of Publisher Templates saved to disk with Publisher 97. Does anyone know of how to remedy the situation or do I need to pay out the money to (about $400.00)get a newer version of this program? Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Knosha Mc. $400?? Wow! Are you getting 18K gold plated CDs? I think you'll find that the newer version of Publisher will run you about US$150. But if you're running Pub 97 now, you may want to make sure your computer...

Need help publishing web service
Hello, I created a simple web service for testing purpose in Visual Studio 2005: [WSTest.asmx] <%@ WebService Language="C#" CodeBehind="~/App_Code/Service.cs" Class="WSTest" %> [App_Code/Service.cs] using System; using System.Web; using System.Web.Services; using System.Web.Services.Protocols; [WebService(Namespace = "http://bonusnaweb.com.br/WebService/")] [WebServiceBinding(ConformsTo = WsiProfiles.BasicProfile1_1)] public class WSTest : System.Web.Services.WebService { [WebMethod] public int Sum(int num1, int num2) { r...

Publisher w/ digital imaging incl'd in prof office?
I apoligize for submitting this question here but can't find the answer on microsoft anywhere. I want to upgrade to Professional office and I use publisher all the time and am wondering if the Publisher 2003 w/ digital imaging comes in that suite. I am trying to decide what office to buy and that will make a huge impact on my decision. Thanks charles wrote: > I apoligize for submitting this question here but can't > find the answer on microsoft anywhere. > > I want to upgrade to Professional office and I use > publisher all the time and am wondering if the Publ...

IE hangs on this website!
Internet Explorer 8 hangs on this website mord.krakow.pl without compatibility mode! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=b7b99f56-61e3-40c1-83e5-44bdfafcadeb&dg=micros...

hyperlinks to other websites
Hi: Using Microsoft Publisher 2002 (10.6308.6735)SP3. I have created a newsletter that I am planning to e-mail to my customers. I have included the first paragraph or two of articles on the web that are of interest to my clients. I have then typed in the web address and tagged it onto the bottom of the article for my clients to click on so they may get the full article and/or be brought to the web-page. I have done test e-mails to myself and the newsletter looks great, but when i try to click links nothing happens. Looking for direction to a solution to this online or support from the ...

publisher 2000 #11
this goes out to the ones who said that publisher 2000 had nothing wrong with it and the HP's lj 4500 had a problem and that tech support basically sucked for saying that the problem was in the publisher 2000. the problem was in the 2000 and that some printer will not work with publisher, so be sure to ask that question. once i load 2002, the problem was gone and the printer works like a champ. i guess i am obviously incredibly gullible and that HP lied through their teeth. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from brent <anonymous@discussi...

#### How To Turn Your Dull Website into Money Making Website####
How To Turn Your Dull Website into Money Making Website.. It provides wonderful HEATMAPS -A Movie on how a visitor scroll any webpage! * Lets you view movies of how each one of your visitors has been looking at your web page. * Provides number of visitors to each page. * How many pages on your website to which each visitor clicked. * How long each visitor stayed on your website. * The time spent on each part of your web page * The number of clicks made to each of the links on your pages. * The favorite entry pages on your site. * The exit pages on your website: great information for where t...

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

I do not want Publisher to print the text box.
How do I prevent Publisher from printing the text box around the text? Right click the box and change the properties. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Hans Oscarsson" <Hans Oscarsson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B64B8C-7077-48C6-92FB-929C19D3D81A@microsoft.com... > How do I prevent Publisher from printing the text box around the text? Specifically change by right clicking on the text box border, left clicking on Format Text Box and then click on Colors and Lines ...

Taking numbers off a website and importing them into Excel? Possible? #2
I have Excel 2000, and I don't see any of the arrows that you ar talking about. When I input the website name, it takes me to an Exce sheet with all of the numbers from the website. Although I guess I ca make this work, it has none of the formatting or tables that ar associated with the website and is very rough. Is there a way to ONLY get the data from that particular table from th website instead of the entire website, and then import just that dat into Excel? DrSues0 -- DrSues0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DrSues02's Profile: http://w...

Publishing your Website
I have created a 10 page website which I would like to publish on my server, but when I upload the site I am only getting the first page on the web. The site works great when I preview my website. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks please review the discussion group menu for publisher, you'll find there is a dedicated forum for web publication topics. please use it for your web questions. refer to http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/01/81270.aspx -- David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.davidbartosik.com "Douglas" wrote: > I hav...

Website Traffic
Hi Massive website traffic for your website:http://www.trumptraffic.com?r=61999 ...

How to open a pub file without having Publisher
I am building a website for a friend and he sent me a file with the extension ..pub which I'm figuring is a Publisher file. The file is a brochure for a camp event to be held in April 2008. My problem is that I do not have Publisher on my computer. I have looked in MS Office Suite which I have, and there is Word, Excel, PP, etc. but no Publisher. Is there a MS application that will open this file, as all I need is the information about the camp? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Christy wrote: > I am building a website for a friend and he sent me a file with ...

publisher memory problem
I have changed computers and now I open a file in publisher and get this "Publisher does not have enough memory to load graphics or embedded objects What happened what can I do? Previous posters have found this issue when they are using Norton AV. Please refer to the first item on page http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2002/pub2002_issues.htm You do not need to post your question on the different Publisher groups at once. -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosik.com for Publisher and Web Design Tips and How-to's. "Katrina" <carmelann@charter.net>...

template in publisher-
I used publisher to design my letterhead...now I decided to try to use this in word. This doesn't work..I always have to recreate what I made in publisher in word. How can i use all the templates I created in publisher in word? In news:66A027ED-D819-4AB0-BCC8-23A32CC7D7B6@microsoft.com, fufer <fufer@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || I used publisher to design my letterhead...now I decided to try to || use this in word. This doesn't work..I always have to recreate what || I made in publisher in word. How can i use all the templates I || created in publisher in word? Y...

publisher faxing
I never had problems sending pc faxes with publisher before. Now, for some reason, when i try to send a pc fax with publisher it just hangs. I don't have a problem pc faxing any other office programs. The message says: WAITING FOR PRINTER TO RESPOND: BROTHER PC-FAX I have a brother all-in-one 420cn. I never have problems printing from pc. i've read FAQ and nothing similar to this. Thanks Are your drivers current? http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public/us/us/en/dlf/download_index.html?reg=us&c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc420cn_us&type2=-1&os=all&flang=a...

SQL SRS cannot use the website MSCRM 1.2 08-24-06
When i try upgrade the CRM 1.2 to version 3, all goes well except for the following problem. *********************************************************** SQL Server Reporting Services cannot use the Web site Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 because it has an identifier that the SQL Server Reporting Services setup cannot handle. You can either reinstall IIS to have IIS create the Default Web site, or modify the IIS metabase by changing the identifier for Web site Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 to 4. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this matter. ...

office 200 and publisher and pix insert
I have used publisher in office 2000 pak and was making brochures inserting jpg pix into pix frame boxes. I uptdated to windows xp and now program doesn't allow jpg inserts, only tiffs. Wassup with that??? Need help! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from G. Martworth <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I have used publisher in office 2000 pak and was making > brochures inserting jpg pix into pix frame boxes. I > uptdated to windows xp and now program doesn't allow jpg > inserts, only tiffs. You might want to uninst...

Why doesn't my background "picture" fill the page in Publisher 20.
I chose a picture as background, but it doesn't fill the entire page, I have an off center white border. Can I fix it? AmyK <AmyK@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I chose a picture as background, but it doesn't fill the entire page, > I have an off center white border. Can I fix it? This is a physical limitation of your printer - it is unable to print that close to the edges of the paper. You could try printing to oversized paper and trimming, or you could buy a printer that supports full-bleed (edge-to-edge) printing. -- Ed Bennett - ...

outlook will not let me link to a website from an e-mail
All e-mail hyperlinks are blocked by my Outlook (2003). See if the following solves your issue; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/242 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "arturo" <arturo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC1BF9FB-E4A5-4D26-B6C4-1B1C439FCC97@microsoft.com... > All e-mail hyperlinks are blocked by my Outlook (2003). arturo w...

CRM Exchange website
I have installed the exchange conector do I need to use the exchange website as the default or can I use any of my websites that do not have exchange? Thanks I do not think it matters which website you use. However, the router will not affect OWA if that is your concern. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:55:06 -0700, "Michael Alexio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have installed the exchange conector do I need to use the exchange website as the default or can I use any of ...

ClearType Problem when Publishing as Web Page
Re: Office 2003 SP1, Windows XP SP2 After upgrading from Office 2000 to Office 2003, I am seeing cosmetic (font quality problems) when publishing an Excel Chart as a Web Page. I have found about 4 or 5 settings that can influence the quality, size, resolution, and color depth of a chart from Excel when it is saved as a web page. The most noticeable problem that I saw was with the font quality when the graph is converted to a GIF or a PNG file to be viewed in a web browser. The interesting thing is that the most profound improvement came when I disabled a font smoothing feature in Wind...

Publish to the GAL
I have users that need to publish their new certs to the GAL. However they are getting an error ( Outlook was unable to publish your certificates) while trying to do so. I know it has to be a permission issue of some sort because if the user is granted admin right, the process works fine. Any of you have any ideas where i should be looking?? Windows 2000 domain ( Native ) Exchange 5.5 Thanks in advance ...

Home Publishing hangs in Windows XP
I have Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 installed under Windows XP Home Edition/Service Pack 2. It was working fine until last week. Now whenever i try to use any of the commands in the menu bar (File, Edit, etc.) it hangs. If I want to make several versions of a file in differing colors I can't use the "Save As" function in the menu bar. Is there a software fix for this? Home Publishing is not Publisher. You'll do better if you post your question in the proper newsgroup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "TheGuy" <GuyWRWaynes@verizon.net>...