Web Site using publisher 2003

We created a website page on Blue Host using publisher2003. It opens fine
with Explorer 7 but wont open all items with 8....any thoughts?
0
Pete9345 (176)

You'll get better answers here, post your URL, it is always helpful.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Pete" <Pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We created a website page on Blue Host using publisher2003. It opens fine
> with Explorer 7 but wont open all items with 8....any thoughts?

0
mary.sauer (2018)

error LNK2001 using Winsock in a class
*VC++ 6.0 *command line application using MFC I would like to use the Winsock API functions in a simple class ("CComm"). Example Program: #include <winsock2.h> //#include <winsock.h> CComm::CComm() { // Initialize Winsock. WSADATA wsaData; m_dwErr = WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData); } The linker returns the following error when including "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAStartup@8 or when including "winsock.h" instead of "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved externa...

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

how to copy data in folder to ThumbDriv and use in other computer
I want to copy data in outlook folders of one computer(office unit) to be used or pasted and read to another computer (at home),pls kindly advice how to do it? ...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Problems using xs:anyAttribute in a base class
I using anyAttribute in a base class and this is causing problems in a derived class. I then use xsd to generate C# classes that serialize and deserialze XML. The following schema is what I'm using: <xs:complexType name="BaseType"> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="ObjectID" type="xs:integer" /> <xs:element name="Name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" /> </xs:sequence> <xs:anyAttribute processContents="strict" /> </xs:complexT...

I used "save as" but now can't locate original file
I was using a file (November), changed the data, clicked "save as" (December. Now, November is the same as December. Any possibility there's a temp file of November anywhere? Book I believe you have not done as you describe. If you had a previously saved November workbook open and made some changes then File>Save As and named it December, November workbook will still be on your computer in its previous state. Unless you saved it as November with the changes. From where did you open November workbook? It will still be there. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 1...

How do I create a master set using my own design?
I don't like any of the selections for master sets. How do I design a master set using my own design? Open help, search for custom scheme. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lainee" <Lainee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6F3AC2D-107A-4709-BC37-CE91F58583B1@microsoft.com... >I don't like any of the selections for master sets. How do I design a master > set using my own design? ...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Exclusive use Problem
My office is having a problem with multiple individuals in a file at the same time. These files are supposed to be in an exclusive use format where one individual has the file locked for editing. Others are supposed to be only able to view the file in read only format. Sometimes there is a glitch and two people on the network will be allowed to be in the file at the same time, and both will be allowed to make changes within the file. Does anyone know why this occurs? Thanks. ...

How do I invite people for a meeting using outlook
I am planning to set up meeting and invite several people for the meeting. How do I set up this meeting? Ask in an Outlook newsgroup. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Raja" <Raja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16097A1B-EBC4-4600-A563-1AD3D51184DC@microsoft.com... >I am planning to set up meeting and invite several people for the meeting. > How do I set up this meeting? ...

VBA "Select Case" function, is this what I want to use?
I'm developing a spreadsheet that take room names such as "Classroom 101" or "Storage", and assigns to it a specific room type that is in turn used in a lookup function. Problem is, different users will enter in names differently, some will abreviate "Clas. 101" or "Stor." for example. One way in which I'm trying to save time from selecting the room type from a drop down list is to write a VBA program that will try to guess at what type of room the user entered, I'm trying to use this structure: Select Case Range ("A1").Text Case...

Outlook 2003 #222
I am trying to connect my various email accounts to feed into Outlook with Verizon as my isp. MSN Yahoo pop.mail.yahoo.com, smtp.mail.yahoo.com Every time the program asks for the password which is correct & I press the password which works without outlook. Mary L. McR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to connect my various email accounts to feed > into Outlook with Verizon as my isp. > MSN > Yahoo pop.mail.yahoo.com, smtp.mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! expects you to pay extra for POP access to their mail servers. Do you have a Yahoo! Plus accou...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

Using dates with hyperlinks
i am using a very large spreadsheet with hyper links to related word files. These hyperlinks are created automatically based on cell contents. but i am having trouble when using a date formatted cell. currently i am using the format ddmmyy, but when it is used as i hyperlink, its reverts back to the serial number. is there any way to stop this? hope i explained that right! Try creating a folder on your desktop and dumping the word files into it. I have a lawn mower and I would not use it to paint a house. "jeegna" wrote: > i am using a very large spreadsheet with hyper ...

initial amount in outlook 2003 (sp2)
Hi all, please be so kind and let me know your experience with amounts. I have more accounts in Outlook and one of them is initial. If I receive email and I am answering Outlook use not receiving account but it use initial amount. There is a possibility to change sender account manually, but as I remember, there was a function. Could you please somebody tell me how to setup outlook? If I understand you correctly... When you reply to an email or create a new email in Outlook 2003, there is a button called Accounts which has a drop down list of accounts available and you can select ...

Re: dynamic charts using named formulas
I have myself found what is the problem.when I set the offset in referto box I anchored the first data cell.by clicking that cell after typing"=offset(" and also row by clicking the row(my data is rowise). for e.g. I configured =offset(c3,0,0,1,count(3:3:))--- count or countA of course with dollar signs and sheet name by clicking C3 and 3rd row. of course this works. But if delete column c the name refertsto gets messed up so I have to anchor the cell at A1 and then give the offset row and column number viz =offset($A$1,2,2,etc now even if I delete column C it works.(so long as I d...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Conditional Formatting using Formulas and WEEKNUM
I'm trying to conditional format to highlight a date cell if its in the current week. I know whow to use WEEKNUM to check a week's number (1-53). I did check to make sure the Analyst Pack was loaded. The challenge I have is getting conditional formatting using formulas to check the current cell I'm trying the following formula: (In Conditional Formatting) ="WEEKNUM($C$4,1) = WEEKNUM($A$1,1)" with no results C4 is the current cell, A1 is a refernce cell with TODAY(). Remove the quotes and it should work. Quotes usually appear if you forget the first '='...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Outlook 2003 #126
Running Outlook 2003 and sync with iPaq. Would like to be able to have my email accounts (personal and business) in seperate listings so I don't have to scroll through all when I want to locate a personal address, etc. I add a new contact and it asks do I want the entry in Outlook address Book or Contacts. Is there a way to add a third choice and create maybe a Personal Contacts and Business Contacts so when I create a new email I can open the address book and on the "show names from" I will have additional selections than the Outlook Address Book and Contacts? The p...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Using a variable in a VBA formula
Hi all I have a worksheet tht contains year to date sales and sales for las year. I want to show those sales as "last year to date". This means have to know how far through the year we are! I've set a variable to get that, but now I want to add it to th formula in the macro. I've tried this but it's wrong, can anyone tell me how to make i right? Thanks Colin Dim Mon As Integer Mon = Month(today) - 1 ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(RC[(Mon-12)]:RC[-5]) -- Colin Vicar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Colin Vicary's Pro...