web pages with publisher 97

I uploaded some web pages to the wrong folder.  I'm trying
to find out how to delete them.  I use windows 98.
0
anonymous (74718)

Do a FIND in Windows Explorer and then DELETE them.
They are probably residing in a folder under Programs/Publisher/Publish.

0
donotknock (1942)
4/8/2004 11:27:35 PM
I actually need to delete them from the internet.  Sorry I
wasn't clear on this.

0
anonymous (74718)
4/9/2004 4:13:26 AM
That's a different kettle of fish...

Simply undo what you did before :)

(knowing what you're doing in the first place is a great base to build on)

Sorry didnt read your first plea... so forgive moi, for not knowing what
I was responding too either !!

anyways... your first name yma?

;)

sumac wrote:

> I actually need to delete them from the internet.  Sorry I
> wasn't clear on this.

0
dtp2webSPAM (302)
4/9/2004 4:55:58 AM
It seems that I can't do what I did before in reverse.  I
used the web publishing wizard to upload my pages.  There
doesn't seem to be a delete page function with this
program.  Nothing in the Publisher help files addresses
this, either.
Sue

0
anonymous (74718)

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

deleting page numbers
I have accidentally inserted page numbers on the center bottom of a page as well as in the upper right corner. How do I get rid of the center bottom page numbers? Double-click in the footer area at the bottom of the page to activate it. Click on the page number to select it, and press Delete. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. johmont wrote: > I have accidentally inserted page numbers on the center bottom of a > page as well as i...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

How To Repeat the First Two Rows On Every Page
Hi there, I'd like to be able to have the first two rows at the top of my page repeat as the first two rows at the top of every page of a long document. I can't quite figure out how to do this. It would kind of be like a heading at the top of each page -- but I don't want to use the header and footer feature. Can folks tell me how to set this up? Thanks very much. Jason File > Page Setup > Sheet > Rows to repeat at top -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with ...

Pivot Table, Line Chart with Secondary Y axis, Page Field selection destroys Y2 axis
Even after googling for a while I cannot find anyone with the same problem, so here it is: if generating a Line Chart out of a Pivot Table with Page fields, AND using a Secondary Y Axis in the line chart to separate 2 or more curves, this secondary Y axis disappears as soon as any Page Field value is reselected or changed! I'd call this a serious bug. Depending on the Excel versions I tried the effect is different, but destructive to that Y2 association: - in Excel 2002 (SP2) all curves of the Line Chart are associated with the Primary Y axis, the secondary one disappears - in Excel 2000...

How do I remove page border in Publisher
There is a white border all around my publication. How do I remove it to have the pictures flush to the margin of the page. It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to determine the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you have a full bleed printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A5C9470-BA39-4959-8FD5-8D98C3F71920@microsoft.co...

How do I subtotal pages in Excel?
I want to subtotal a column per page in Excel 2000, however the page may vary as I add and delete records. Can anyone help me? Shouldn't be a problem as XL will automatically adjust it's total formula as you add and delete. I'm assuming you are putting in a sum formula ("=sum( cell1:cell2)"). -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "lshivvers" <lshivvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81870EF-D160-4628-96A2-3CDC5FB07BBD@microsoft.com... > I want to subtotal a column per page in Ex...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

how to make the outlook my home page
I have Outlook 2003 and I like to have "Outlook Today" after I turn on my computer, in other word be my default On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:41:05 -0800, "universitario" <universitario@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have Outlook 2003 and I like to have "Outlook Today" after I turn on my >computer, in other word be my default First, set up Outlook to open in the Outlook Today screen. Then, put Outlook in the Startup folder of "All Programs". -- <<<SgtRich>>> Chicago, Illinois, USA ...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Problems with Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2003
Has anyone noticed any issues with OWA in 2003? I have had a few users where if they go into their regular Outlook, they see tons of mail from various senders in their inbox. However, when they go into their Outlook Web Access, they do not see all of that mail in their inbox. They may only see mail going to certain groups they are members of. I also have users in which if they open a new email in OWA, as soon as they close it, it disappears from their inbox. And it doesn't show up in their Deleted folder. In both cases, I can export their mailbox as a pst, delete and recreate their a...

template for Avery C32011 business cards for Publisher
Does anyone have a template for the Avery C32011 business cards I can use in Publisher 2003? I have tried to set it as a custom document with the spacing but it still does not work The exact measurements you need are here. http://www.avery.co.uk/uk1/quickandclean/software.jsp Click "here". In Publisher's page setup, click change copies per sheet and input the numbers you see in the above link. This dialogue is available when you go to print in earlier versions of Publisher. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microso...

Page Order in Tab Control
I have 2 pages in a tab control on a form, each of which contains a different subform. If the client code on the main form is one of 4 choices (one of which is null), I would like Page 2 to be the top page when you go to the client, if it is one of the remaining 2 choices, I would like Page 1 to be on top. I do need both pages visible and enabled at all times. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks Terri On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:43:02 -0700, tgavin <tgavin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I am confused. With "top page" do you mean the selected page, or do yo...

List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources http://www.geocities.com/freefreemyspace/ ...

Opening PPSX files from Web Pages
Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone know of a fix to this? In article <496A37F7-72E6-4774-994F-8816C5E69871@microsoft.com>, Jjsmits9 wrote: > Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with > Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. > > I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone...

run report on web page, import to excel

Publishing to the WEB #2
If I own a domain name, say rentalproperties.net, can I publish my website to the WWW by simply following the process prescribed by the help program? Where does the website file need to be stored in order for users to access the site? You need to ask your web host. There are literally a dozen different directories you need to publish to: /homepage, /http_docs, /public_html, /public_doc, etc. If you are using forms (and maybe other features) you will need to make sure your server supports Front Page Server Extensions. Your Web Host normally will send you an e-mail with the specifics in...

Common Button for two property pages
PropertySheet has 2 property pages. I want to add a button which will appear when the user makes either of the pages active. The button needs to appear for both and has to be common. How do I do it? Depends upon what you mean by common button. Do you wan the same instance of the button which keeps moving around to a different parent depending upon whatever page is active or do you simply want another instance of the button. You can also see if you can put the button on the parent sheet itself. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I would just put a button on both pages and sync th...

Outlook 97 dates
Every message I received is dated the first day of the month no matter what the day is when displayed in "in box". Any help out there? ...