watermark #4

How do I take a photo and make it a watermark background for overlay
printing?

Thanks,

Don in Athens, GA
0
dhsmith (66)

Since you didn't specify, this works in Publisher 2003. Insert you image.
Select the image, Choose Picture from the Format drop down menu. Click on
the Picture tab, under Image control, choose Washout for Color; If the
default setting isn't acceptable, move the slider for brightness control and
contrast to your liking.
"Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> How do I take a photo and make it a watermark background for overlay
> printing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don in Athens, GA

0
Chuck

Runtime Error #4
When I click on "See Also" in Help, the following error pops up. A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 0 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Can anyone help me in this? >-----Original Message----- >When I click on "See Also" in Help, the following error >pops up. > >A Runtime Error has occurred. >Do you wish to Debug? >Line: 0 >Error: Object doesn't support this property or method >. > ...

Watermark
How do I put watermark "DRAFT" diagonally in the background? consider putting in a background page with it on it and then attaching the background to each of your foreground pages. al "VisoUser" <VisoUser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8F4913A-4B6B-46E6-9CFB-878DF3E2956E@microsoft.com... > How do I put watermark "DRAFT" diagonally in the background? Hi VU, I have an HP laser printer, and buried deep in File > Page Setup > Print Setup > Setup... > Printer... > Properties... > Effects there is a...

WaterMark
Would anyone know the best way to design a water mark and then placing it on an invoice Jake, I don't think there is any way to do this with Report Writer, you'd have to be using another reporting tool for your invoices, like Crystal Reports. -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "jake" <jostop@langeloth.com> wrote in message news:1149004571.468880.137860@r44g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Would anyone know the best way to design a water mark and then placing > it on an invoice > Hi Jake I can think of two possible ways to do this. 1) Some printer drivers hav...

Multiple e-mail addresses #4
I have three different e-mail addresses, one each for personal, business, and school and would like to know if it is possible through MS Outlook to have the messages sent to the personal and school addresses automatically forwarded to my business address. Also, can I copy my calendar from my home PC to my work PC through e-mail. Thanks very much for any help. Chris, I have been wondering about this for some time, and reading your post made the penny drop: you could create a rule to automatically forward email from one account to another. It's an easy rule to create (Tools | Rules...

site #4
http://marxxx.altervista.org/main.html ...

csv files #4
I'm having trouble converting bar codes with leading zeros into csv files for use from Excel to Accpac. When files are saved as .csv files in Excel it doesn't allow the leading zero formatting to be kept. Is there a method to convert Excel files to .csv files and preserver the leading zeros? thanks! If you look at the CSV file in Notepad, you'll see the leading 0's ARE THERE. If you are trying to check this by opening the file in Excel, what happens is that Excel drops them. They have to be restored by formatting. On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:28:52 -0500, "Jake" <...

Using PNG or JPEG resources for a CPropertySheet watermark?
I'd like to be able to use a PNG or JPEG image, stored as a resource, for the watermark on a WIZARD97 style property sheet. Usually, you just pop in the resource ID of a BMP resource, but BMPs are way big compared to compressed formats. I believe it's also possible to pass the property sheet an HBITMAP, if you pass the PSH_USEHBMWATERMARK flag, but my chops aren't good enough to know an "obvious" way to load a PNG or JPEG resource into a CBitmap. I've poked around on various sources, and found plenty of ways to load JPEGs, but the classes all seem to offer their own d...

crm 4 exams
any news or updates on the upcoming CRM 4 exams for applications? installation? customization? extending? These should be released by the end of April. thanks... are all modules for exam will be available by end of April? is there any upgrade from v3 certification? "Frenki" <Frenki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9024CB0-DCDD-4B2C-8328-CD7D13902681@microsoft.com... > These should be released by the end of April. "Benjamin Fallar III" wrote: > any news or updates on the upcoming CRM 4 exams for applications? > installation? cu...

email notification #4
When an email comes into the mail box, an envelope icon appears in the bottom right hand corner of the computer screen. I have set up junk emails to go directly to the deleted box instead of going to the inbox. When the deleted junk email comes into the email the icon still is displayed, however, I want the envelope not to be displayed when the email is sent to the deleted box. I do want the envelope to be dispalyed only for my true Inbox emails. Can some one assist me in setting this functionality up in my Windows 2000 Dell LapTop??? Thank you ron kalinowski <anonymous@discuss...

Removing the watermark from a MS Word document
Hi I am using MS2007. In the word docuemnt i have water mark appearing in all the pages as DRAFT. I want to remove that watermark. Can you please guideme how to remove the water mark. Assuming it is a Word watermark go to the Page Layout tab - Page Background group, click the Watermark button & select Remove Watermark. If the document has varied Headers/Footers based on Sections you may have to do the same for each section. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 12/26/09 5:00 AM, in article A5884F24-21E5-4768-A65D-ACBF88E5CDE6@microsoft.com, "thomas" ...

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. #4
We have an exchange 5.5 server running on NT4 SP6 server. The exchange server has been configured to deal with internal email only. IMC has not been installed or setup. Instead we have added a POP3 account for all users Outlook 2002 clients to send and recieve external email. However, over the past couple weeks users have been getting the following error message in thier inboxes: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Document2 Sent: 10/03/2005 1:06 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Firstname Lastname on 10...

I need to link 4 pivot tables that are on a single page.
I have the tables all set and their labels are in place and I have the box ready with the reference to the list of years - which is the common value in the tables. However, when I opened this workbook for the first time in a couple of years, the code that made the box work is missing. Right now, I am brain dead on how I did this, but am certain that it was a tip from either DataPig or Contextures. After looking at both of them, I am just as lost. Does anyone do this? I am not a VBA person and am only really good at Excel - NOT great! -- TheTraveler The code is missing...

Watermark Picture
I can insert a picture and set its property to WaterMark. However, I can't get the image (picture) to go behind the worksheet fields. The image continues to stay ontop of the cells. How do you get the image to Go Behind the cells? Using the Send To Backgound right click option didn't work!!! Try this If you insert a Autoshape to your sheet you can place a picture in it(change transperancy to your needs) See Debra's site for how to do it with Comments(the same for a Auto shape) http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.ronde...

Area will repeat 4 down by two across?
This is my first time using publisher it is doing exactly what I want with one problem. I have created a catolog merge using excel to create a directory. The catolog merge area is just the way I want it and it tells me it will repeat 4 down and 2 across but it does not repeat. I have used the Layout guides to get it this way and resized so it fits but it doesn't repeat. If I create new publication it repeats but doesn't space out correctly. Help a novice please. Thanks, this is Pub 2003 -- Jim Jim wrote: > This is my first time using publisher it is doing exactly what ...

Sorting #4
I have a list of names in a column that are listed first name first an then last name (ex. John Doe). I want to sort this list by last name but I don't want to have to manually go back and retype each name b last name first and first name (ex. Doe, John). Is there a way to sort the names by last name without retyping all th names? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you can use data / text to columns to split them into two columns and then you can sort on last name ... ensure that there is a blank column to the right of the names select the list of names choose data / ...

Error Importing reports into CRM 4.0
Hi NG, we are using the the VPC-Image. It is not possible to import in VS-Studio created reports into the CRM system. The following error occures: "An error has occurred.Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community...". That doesn't help that much. Does anyone know this problem and a possible solution? Is there a way to collect more information about the error? Thx in advance. Regards Michael ...

Backup to Floppy #4
Money 2005 Deluxe question. Trying to backup to floppy (external usb hard drive). When I go File -> Backup and get the menu, the option to Back up to floppy is greyed out. In addition, when I close Money and it gives me the "You should back up to a floppy now" spiel, I cannot select the drive. The drop down list shows nothing and I can't type in a path. Any ideas? Is an External USB hard drive a "Floppy"??? No. Backup to floppy is probably just that. Have you tried the options for backup to hard disk? "Sean" <Sean@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Sharing Entity Views in 4.0
This was so straight forward in 3.0. You would go to the View select Actions --> Sharing. Does anyone know how to do this in 4.0? Maybe I am just missing something. Also, I am not talking about sharing views through Advanced Find but rather the standard entity views. Thanks for the help! ...

Watermark
Is it possible to place an image as a Watermark behind text in a text box in Pub 2000? TIA Willy Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from willy <willy@yahoo.com.au> > Is it possible to place an image as a Watermark behind text in a text > box in Pub 2000? Yes, but you'll need to use Word to make the image a Washout - Publisher 2000 and below did not have the advanced image editing tools. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_ner...

Watermark??
I have a Word document that was converted from a PDF. It has DRAFT on all the pages and I am having a hard time removing it. I can use the arrow in the drawing tool bar and highlight small pieces of the word DRAFT and remove but it is a very time consuming process and I would have to perform this for 400 pages. The PDF also has this problem but the program indicates that the watermark was not created with Adobe. Any ideas? -- Viking Watermarks are objects (usually graphics, WordArt, or text boxes) anchored to the header paragraph. If you activate the header/footer area,...

upgrading from Office v. 4.2.1
Hi, I have version 4.2.1 on Microsoft Office. Can I use the upgrade version of Office 2004 for Mac to upgrade this version? Thanks. Any help would be appreciated. In article <1112793138.437316.197000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, john.randino@verizon.net wrote: > I have version 4.2.1 on Microsoft Office. Can I use the upgrade version > of Office 2004 for Mac to upgrade this version? > Thanks. Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately, the earliest version eligible for upgrade is Office 98. However, you may be able to find a copy of Office 98 or 2001 pretty cheap on Eb...

Two personal folders #4
New computer, new installation, copied my old outlook.pst over top of the newly made one. After a couple of issues already fixed, everything working right now except that there are two copies of my personal folder. Identical in all respects. When mail comes in to one, it's in the other as well. I changed the "name" of one to my husband's name. So now, there is "David" and "Personal Folder", still identical except name. Now I'm used to having more than one pst open at a time (I store old stuff in "clientsoutlook.pst etc) and usually I can just ri...

importing 3.0 workflows into 4.0
Hi, Unless I am blind (which is possible), I cannot find how to import 3.0 workflows in 4.0. Is there a wizard for this? Thanks -- Paul Doyon CRM Consultant I It's all done at conversion time - or so the documentation says "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E98713AE-E38A-4595-A729-6AE264DE196C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Unless I am blind (which is possible), I cannot find how to import 3.0 > workflows in 4.0. Is there a wizard for this? > > Thanks > -- > Paul Doyon > CRM Consultant > I ...

read receipts #4
When using a CW installation of Outlook with Microsoft Exchange Server as the mail service, is there a way to have a choice to respond or not respond to requests for read receipts? Your help will be greatly appreciated. L "Lou" <llop481@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<04ed01c39cd6$470ffb70$a301280a@phx.gbl>... > When using a CW installation of Outlook with Microsoft > Exchange Server as the mail service, > > is there a way to have a choice to respond or not respond > to requests for read receipts? > > Your help will be greatly apprec...

Layaways #4
Does anyone know how to setup a layaway at one store and be able to make payments or pickup the layaway at another? I'm about 95% certain this is not something that RMS can do out of the box. Really Work Order, Back Orders, Quotes and Layaways are the same thing in RMS. If this is something you are in, we may be able to help you to build. If you are interested please drop me an email. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us "Fitz0001" <Fitz0001@discussions.microso...