Viewing pages in sequence

I'm using Publisher 2002, creating a booklet.
I know that I can print preview and see the pages as they will print.

When working in the booklet, there is an option to see one or two page
spreads.

Is there a way to see more than a two page spread in sequence?  For example
Cover, inside cover,  first right-hand page, next left-hand page and so
forth?  Either in a scroll or some other method of view?

0
pfjennings (43)

Only in print preview can you see more than two pages. There is an option on the
toolbar to view more pages.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"PatJennings" <pfjennings@charter.net> wrote in message
> I'm using Publisher 2002, creating a booklet.
> I know that I can print preview and see the pages as they will print.
>
> When working in the booklet, there is an option to see one or two page
> spreads.
>
> Is there a way to see more than a two page spread in sequence?  For example
> Cover, inside cover,  first right-hand page, next left-hand page and so forth?
> Either in a scroll or some other method of view?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
6/18/2006 7:57:19 PM
Yep, I was afraid of that. My difficulty is in seeing if I have the proper
sequence of blank pages where I want them. That is, e.g. inside front cover,
inside title page, left-hand page for simple notes, start of main text of
booklet on right-hand side page.  That is not self evident when looking at
print preview.  And it costs too much to print the job each and every time
that I add to or make changes.
Oh well, I guess I'll survive.
Pat Jennings

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Only in print preview can you see more than two pages. There is an option
> on the toolbar to view more pages.
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "PatJennings" <pfjennings@charter.net> wrote in message
>> I'm using Publisher 2002, creating a booklet.
>> I know that I can print preview and see the pages as they will print.
>>
>> When working in the booklet, there is an option to see one or two page
>> spreads.
>>
>> Is there a way to see more than a two page spread in sequence?  For
>> example Cover, inside cover,  first right-hand page, next left-hand page
>> and so forth? Either in a scroll or some other method of view?

0
pfjennings (43)

multiple business cards on same page with logo and information ch. #2
looking for info on how to make myself some price cards, they are the same size as a business card with logos and information change. How can I have my publisher show me a full page of same business cards(multiple) that I just edit and change price and iten information? Thanks I have spent way to many hours trying to figure this one out. Mail merge the data but the print preview will NOT show you 30 different cards. It will only show one. (Hint: Make sure you print on plain paper before printing on card stock.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "fayzer" <fayzer...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Importing a web page to excell
Is there any way, other than copy & paste, to copy a web page into excell using a program? Thank yoy, Gordon Browser: File => Save Excel: File => Open "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1170894026.149526.299210@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way, other than copy & paste, to copy a web page into > excell using a program? > > Thank yoy, > > Gordon > try placing your cursor in the table on the web site you want>right click>import to microsoft excel. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@a...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Pivot table page field problem
I have set up a pivot table with a page field for account name. I'm having a problem where I select an account from the page field drop down box, but when the pivot table updates, some of the time it shows data for a different account. For instance, if I select Supplies, the page field will show Supplies after my choice, but if I double click on a cell in the table itself, the resulting data is for Travel expense. It's not consistently wrong, just sometimes. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? Perhaps some of the captions were accidentally changed. You...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

spurious line after \page
I've played with this at length, but may have not tried all combinations-- SIMPLY: I have \page after the Title page, (and auto-pagination thereafter); BUT, which leaves a line-space at the top of PAGE #1 (following the Title page); (or in some combinations it leaves two-lines-spacing, at the top); YET: I'd like a flush-top on PAGE#1 (after the Title page).... UNDERSTAND: I have different \par-values afore and after \page: It has to have a \par with the \page to effect each separately ... (as far as I know). Ray. I don't understand your terminology. What do you...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...

Account Views Order
Is there any way of manually setting the order in which views are displayed in the drop down box for Accounts? We've created a number of similar views all starting with the word "account" followed by a username (eg: Account - Joe Bloggs etc..) and ideally want them displayed in the list together alphabetically but at the moment they're all mixed in with other views in no logical order. It's not a major problem but would make the system more user friendly if we could have all these views together in the list, is this possible? Thanks, Steve Sorry Steve, That view lis...

Calendar View 04-08-10
I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3. When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item named Calendar. I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve the problem. Any other suggestions? Hal ...

creating custom "objects" document/view
hi in CAD softwares, there are *objects* there that we can drag and drop to a form, like a resistor/diode/electronic symbol. with that cad software are able to create electronic schematic design. what is the nature of the form that holds such object? is that an activeX container? and what is that *object*? young_leaf ...

How can I move several single page files to one multi-page file in
I would like to know if there is an easier way (than copy/paste) to move several single page files to one multipage file in Publisher? No, sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "janddvv" <janddvv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9FBBFD5-699A-49F3-B1F6-62A2F8E74278@microsoft.com... >I would like to know if there is an easier way (than copy/paste) to move > several single page files to one multipage file in Publisher? JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote: > No, sorry. > What if you did a mail merge\table with a early return on the entr...

Viewing invitee names?
Dear Outlook gurus, We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007 across our organisation. We have one staff member who is an Executive Assistant (using Outlook 2007) who manages her manager's calendar (who uses Outlook 2003 still). When she opens a recurring appointment in his calendar to add or remove participants from the list, she can't see the list of people it went out to. All she sees is her name as meeting organizer. She is unable to remove a person off the list who has left or add a new person as it is. We've tried going into her Manager's cale...