view a pub file

Hi
I d like to know how I could see a publisher file if I have not publisher ??

thank you

0
Photo (1)

You can't. You will have to ask the sender to convert it to a .pdf file for
you. If they can't and this is a one time thing, you are welcome to forward
the file onto me and I'll do it for you. Send it to jl dot paules at gmail
dot com.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Photo" <Photo@hotmail.fr> wrote in message
> Hi
> I d like to know how I could see a publisher file if I have not publisher
> ??
>
> thank you

0
jl_paules (2767)

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

manipulated a data file in excel
Is there any way to have a button in excel where when I click on it, i will let me choose a data file (by pointing and clicking) that's comm delimited and I can simply sum up an array of numbers and import tha sum into a cell? I don't want to put the text file into th spreadsheet, but rather just sum of the numers I want into a specifi cell. Thanks -- skinnydud ----------------------------------------------------------------------- skinnydude's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1627 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php...

MDBDATA files
Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\ I have a lot of files beginning with E000001-E0000F07 using 25GB of disk space. Yes I need to free up some disk space. I have read article Q151214 but Im not sure if it is ok to delete because I don't see the other log files that are mentioned. Like (Edb.log),(Edb00000.log), (Dlv.log),(Snd.log),(Dlvxxxx.log) or (Sndxxxx.log). If you have any information that may help please email me. Thanks, Donnie Does your backup not work? How about running an Exchange aware backup which will clear the logs for you? "DBraswell (MDBDATA) @2si.com" <anonymous@dis...

possible to show an XML file using CHTML?
I have a XML file, and it uses XSL to parse it to HTML. That XSL file also contains javascript. I just want to know if CHTML would be able to display the XML file and parse it usign XSL just like internet explorer does? Is CHTML basically an "IE plugin" that we use in MFC? If so then I'd assume it would work. I just want to make sure.... You can use CHtmlView to display it. Or you can use the IWebBrowser control. http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/simplebrowserformfc.asp AliR. "Kourosh" <kderakhshan@msn.com> wrote in message news:1147717929.593067.319000@v4...

I get a file in use message telling me that the file is locked ?
This is a one user computer and the file is not being used. The box containing the error message says "FILE IN USE". If I reboot I can get into the file once only before having the same error message. I have tried saving the file under a different file name but that file acts the same. I have checked permisions and that is not the problem either .....HELP! ...

Files and Folders in C:\Windows
I'm trying to conserve space on a small HD on a laptop, and would like to know if I can remove the following files and directories. 1) Numerous files and folders in C:\WINDOWS with various names that have modified dates going back to the installation date of XP. C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873333 C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$ C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835732$ 2) There are numerous files and folders in the 'C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\' directory with long alphanumeric names ( examples are shown below) C:...

can't open file #2
I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files to disk. Just got a new Vista computer. I installed the publisher 2000 on the new computer. The disk shows the files but publisher says it cannot open them. Any hints? thanks -- joy artisan lampwork beads and jewelry http://wildorchidpotteryandart.com Try copying the saved files from the disk to the hard drive on your new computer and opening them from there. Bruce "wildorchid" wrote: > I created publisher 2000 files on a windows98 SE COMPUTER. I saved the files > to disk. Just got a new Vis...

Migrate PST file
re: Outlook 2003 I realize the topic has probably been covered ad nausium but I still can't find out how to solve this problem. Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated. I have just bought a new computer (Vista) I installed Office 2003. I chose File/Open/Outlook Data File and pointed to the pst file that was on the old computer. Outlook imported everything into a separate "Personal Folders" list. I want the information all in the main Personal Folders. How do I do this? Also because I've been transferring the old pst folder to the new computer I ...

Using Access Reports in other EXE file
Hello I'd like to use access reports from any access version XP, 2000 or 97; because of the easy way to build such reports. Have you ever found or built any solutions permitting to reuse such access reports objects in other exe files, developped in Visual Basic, Visual Studio or even Delphi.... Thanks a lot for your suggestions Hi. Most programming languages support launching an executable, so the Snapshot Viewer executable would be a good choice for viewing reports exported from Access as Snapshot (*.SNP) files. Access would not need to be installed on the computer in order to view ...

File:// Linking...
Why is it that when you link something in Outlook with file:// when clicking on the link it returns the error Outlook 2000: "Cannot find the file 'file://Q:\blahblahblah' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available." Outlook 2003 "Cannot find the file "Q:\blahblahblah'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct." It used to work before any service releases to Outlook 2000 were applied. There are typically no spaces in the filename and if they are I usually replace th...

How to add a configuration file to a MFC project?
hi, I want to add a configuration file to a MFC project ,how an i get that? and I have a command like the following line: copy app.config $(ConfigurationName)\$(TargetFileName).config Where do I need to put? Any ideas would be appreciated! -ja Yes, I already know how to do it,thanks a lot! -ja "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> д����Ϣ����:%23ymi%23P%23yGHA.4176@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > What does it mean? Do you want to perform copying as part of build > process? > In VS, you can do so in Pre-Build, Pre-Link and Post-Build steps. You can > specify the...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Can't open more than one Excel file.
I'm using Excel 2002, W2k with all recent patches. When I'm working on an Excel worksheet and I attempt to open another Excel file the first one is closed when the second one is opened. What do I do to retain the first one open? Eppie Are you sure the first one is closed or just taken off the Taskbar? If you go to Window(on the menu) do you see one or more files listed? You may just need to go to Tools>Options>View and check "windows in taskbar". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:17:44 -0700, "Eppie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

restrict file sync
Using Windows Home Server with an HP MediaServer and I've got two minor problems: 1. The Server Console says I need to update the HP media collector software on the client side but the client seems up to day (all HP updates are done) 2. I want to restrict the Media Collector to a certain file (F:/pictures) but it will only specify which drives to sync (e.g. all of F:). I can't seem to expand the drop menu in the mediacollector window beyond the root directory. Any ideas? Hi, this is the media center newsgroup, not the media collector group. You need to repost in an H...

*.csv file question
Question : I have *.csv file that contains data I would like to chart using MS Excel . The data in the *.csv file is updated by another window every minute for a period of 7 hours. If I load the *.csv file into Excel my chart will be current for only one minute. Is it possible to reload the same *.csv file one minute later and have an updated chart and will this present a possible conflict with the other window if I load the file at the same time the other window is updating the data ? On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:48:21 -0600, "Rob" <rls_jls@worldnet.att.net> wrote: Have a loo...

Data File Problem
I just switched from Quicken 2005 to Money 2005 and I was just starting to like Money when the following happened. I had money 2005 running smoothly when I needed to re-load windows on my PC. My Money 2005 data file resides on a Microsoft 2003 server, where it can be automatically backed up. After formating and re-installing Windows XP I proceded to install Money 2005. After the Money 2005 install I tried to access my Money data and I get the following error message. Money cannot locate 'X:\Users\BobG\Money\my money.mny" or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only fi...

Calendar View?