Uploading a Website #2

I have a website which was originally created in Publisher 2000, but was
updated when I purchased the 2003 version. Upon attempting to upload the site
to the Internet, the basic wording and the background within the site appears
online, but the images, links and photos are absent. I've spoken to the
hosting conpany, and they said that this was a Publisher issue, and could not
offer any assistance. Please help me to fix this problem so that our site can
be viewed (in it's entirety) by our customers.
0
mtmrclss (2)

In the future when you use the Microsoft Community please take note that
there are topic specific forums for a product, designed to enhance the level
of support you'll find in the Community. For your posted topic our WebDesign
forum - microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign - would be the applicable
resource.

You'll find what you need on the FAQ page -
http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30

David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP]
www.publishermvps.com
www.davidbartosik.com

"mtmrclss" <mtmrclss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a website which was originally created in Publisher 2000, but was
> updated when I purchased the 2003 version. Upon attempting to upload the
> site
> to the Internet, the basic wording and the background within the site
> appears
> online, but the images, links and photos are absent. I've spoken to the
> hosting conpany, and they said that this was a Publisher issue, and could
> not
> offer any assistance. Please help me to fix this problem so that our site
> can
> be viewed (in it's entirety) by our customers.

0
dbartosik1 (95)

Cannot upload rdl report to CRM 3.0 with SQL Server 2005 Rep. Serv
Although exisitng reports work fine with the SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services back-end, attempt to add new ones always fail on "an error occured while trying to add the report to microsoft crm" Rdl file has been generated by Visual Studio 2005 own data source. Accidentally, I tried to modfy existing reports with VS 2005. There are problems with Data Sources. As an example, Account Summary's DSAccntSmmryReport was transated with to: declare @sql as nvarchar(4000) set @sql = ' SELECT top 10 CAST(accountid as nvarchar(100)) as AccountID, name, '''' as ...

Find A Contact #2
When I loaded Office 2000 on my new Dell it seems like not all the functions loaded for Outlook. Case in point. Everytime I click on "Find A Contact", regardless of the screen I am on, the system goes into "An Error Has Occurred". Then it gives me the option sending a message or not. It ran fine on my old Gateway system but not the new Dell. Correct: Software from Gateway = no support from Dell; hardware from Dell = no support from Gateway; Vendor provided software = no support from Microsoft. IS THIS A CATCH 22? If the software you are trying to load o...

2 Worksheets sharing data
I am trying to get away from the cut and paste world. I have a data dump that I sort and from that result I have certain fields that I add to a report. I am trying to find a way to automate this. I am used to formulas (count, Counti). Is there a formula that I a missing to display data rather than totals? Thanks in Advance -- Very Thankful Hi Joey, Of course not. a formula can only return a value. As to the question itself, too ambiguous as to what you are looking for. Try recording a macro and see what you get. A recorded macro is very seldom sufficient in itself but it does h...

percentage #2
Jan 10 Feb 15 Mar 25 Total 50 What is the best way to figure the percentages of each? Do I create another column? What is the best formula to use? Thanks. Hi Ralph in the adjacent column enter the following =A1/$A$5 -> if A5 is the cell that stores your total copy down format this row as percentage ('Format - Cells') Frank Ralph Smith wrote: > Jan 10 > Feb 15 > Mar 25 > > Total 50 > > What is the best way to figure the percentages of each? Do I create > another column? What is the best formula to use? > ...

Website with lots of lookup queries
I am developing a search web interface to query our database. My concern is that the project will have around 100 lookup queries whose values will have to be loaded into Multi-select checkbox components. I would appreciate any ideas on techniques that would reduce page load time as well as the re-opening queries and reloading the values every time the page gets refresh or reloaded. One key point is that the lookup values may change on average around once a month. I am working with SQL Server 2008, VS2010 and DevExpress. Temoc wrote: > I am developing a search we...

uploading my website from publisher
i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. Thanks, Shelley On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:39:05 +0100, shelley wrote (in article <51CEFFD3-CA70-42B2-9698-5B6E3625F915@microsoft.com>): > i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from > publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know > why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. > > Thanks, > >...

Outlook/OE Coexist #2
I would like to know if it is possible for Outlook and OE to coexist while I decide if I like one better than the other. I don't want to irreversibly lose anything in the process. I ran this thread through the OE group but never did get a good analysis. Someone suggested I run it through here? Any comments? Thank, Tom "Tom Brown" <Burner2NOSPAM@NOSPAMatt.net> wrote in message news:uHuXHsDlFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I would like to know if it is possible for Outlook and OE to coexist while I > decide if I like one better than the other. I don't...

Formula help......Please? #2
Thanks very much for your replies the both worked great! Thanks again Steve : -- swmasso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- swmasson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=838 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27080 ...

Ignore Other Applications #2
When you attempt to open a Microsoft Excel file from File Manager (or the Finder if you are using Microsoft Excel for the Apple Macintosh) or any program other than Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel is activated but the worksheet remains closed and/or you get Cannot find file error. The fix is 1. On the Tools menu, click Options. Select the General tab. 2. Clear the “Ignore Other Applications” check box and click OK. Now I have seen this Q/A many times in this discussion group, but I have different question WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO USE “Ignore Other Applications”? It is there for some reas...

Outlook 2002 Client #2
when emailing a local distribution list some receipents can open and view list, while others only see attachmentname.msg and when attachment is opened nothing is displayed. What causes this and how can it be resolved? Hello, OL02 security. You cant opened mdb, exe, bat, com and and and But you could set them free in the registry. Or you use a programm to unlock OL Look here for it http://www.outlook-hilfe.de/tools-cat-2-80-titleA-10.html >-----Original Message----- >when emailing a local distribution list some receipents >can open and view list, while others only see >at...

importing #2
cannot find a way to import messages from netscape 7.0.any suggestions? ...

Need Help #2
Hello... I Am new to dynamic Gp... i need to know how i can generate a cash report weekly, and how i can see where my revenue is recorded by monthly.... i mean cash on hand monthly... if any1 help me out i shall be very much thankful.... ...

If formulas #2
I'm trying to set up a spread sheet that will replace names for the numbers. Example: if"333-333-3333, than "Scott" I want to have this formula on the entire spreed sheet. Can anyone help? -- Chris Hi Chris, It is not a 100% clear what you are really up to, but here's a first tip: Create a key-table with all the numbers in one coloumn and the names in the next coloumn and then you can use the vlookup function. If you have a non-neat sheet where the mentioned numbers are spread across with no pattern then I would suggest a macro, for which please post a sample fi...

Pivot Table Settings #2
Hello, Is there a way to have the Pivot table fields set to sum (or any other calculations)instead of count before you start to create? Thank you, Denise ...

Virtual PC not yet in Office 2004 -- what to do? #2
Hello, I wonder if anyone has any info that can help... I want to upgrade to Office 2004. But I need VPC and it isn't in the current versions. If I upgrade to Office 2004 now, will there be a way to get the version with VPC when it comes out without paying for the upgrade all over again? Thanks, Gary Robinson http://www.garyrobinson.net On 6/6/04 7:02 AM, in article 78a0160e.0406060602.348f47fd@posting.google.com, "Gary Robinson" <grobinson@virtualdev.com> wrote: > Hello, I wonder if anyone has any info that can help... > > I want to upgrade to Office 2004. B...

Page Orientation #2
Can a portrait and a landscape page be in 1 publisher doc? lopez9044 <lopez9044@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can a portrait and a landscape page be in 1 publisher doc? Nope. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher The work-a-round is rotate the contents of the page 90�. -- Don Vancouver USA "lopez9044" <lopez9044@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4E5ED72-87FE-49A1-B6B4-8FD168023A9C@microsoft.com... > Can a portrait and a landscape page be in 1 publisher doc? Or if you have Acrobat (not just the free...

Macro Recording #2
HELP, PLEASE!! My Stop Recording Toolbar does not appear on screen, when trying to record a new macro.... How can I re-display this? Any help appreciated! Sandi Sandi, when you are recording a macro go to view toolbars and check stop recording, it should be there after that -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Sandi Rush" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7ae401c52671$1db358a0...

REMINDERS #2
The reminder keeps popping up even though the task has been deleted. When I click on dismiss gets error cannot dismiss reminder also can not open it because it not there. remindes me everyday for a june meeting. .. Start Outlook with the /cleanreminders switch. outlook.exe /cleanreminders -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Will" <Williamt@airnet> wrote in message news:04c401c36690$8008ccd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > The reminder keeps popping up even though the task has > been deleted. When I click on dismiss gets error can...

Assertion #2
Is there any way of overcoming the assertions.Some of the assertoins i believe is totally unecessary.Is there a way to circumvent this problem or is it best to solve the assertion and then proceed.Thank you in advance. Jeevan Jeevan, The ASSERTs are there for a reason - at least in MFC source code, and it is best to solve them. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Jeevan" <fenn_j@rediffmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:eIwbqTlaEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there any way of overcoming the assertions.Some of the assertoins i > believe is totally unecessary.I...

Automating imports from website
Using XP and Office 2000. Trying to automate import of data from www.pcquote.com - some of thei option chart tables. What I have so far is after the ***'s below. Whenever this IQY file is run it opens a new Excel file and inserts th data in to that file. What I would like is to be able to: 1) Select a specific file to download data in to. 2) Automatically insert a new worksheet in to that file before th download and rename that worksheet to today's date. 3) Create a single executable/command file that would allow me to ru this on multiple stocks, eg. run the above for MXIM, QLGC, etc...

Workflow #2
We are located in montreal and we have to support 2 language, french and english. We use Queue to receive email form customer requesting support. I want to have CRM email back the customer with an email that let him know that we receive is request. That part is easy and I know how to do it. Here is my problem, I want to send french email to french customer and english email to english customer. If the customer is not in CRM the default will be french. Mainly contact will sent us support request by email. So at that point I add an attribute to the contact form. I named it Prefered...

Copying the column heading into all non-empty cells #2
Thanks very much Gord! However, when I Paste Special it doesn't seem to be working. I'll kee trying - but perhaps there's something else I ought to be doing too I'm pretty sure I've done it right so far - when I drag the formula ou to all the cells they the all say "FALSE", and then when I paste th original data over the top I just see the original data still. Any ideas where I might be going wrong?? Lizzy -- Lizzy ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LizzyD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo...

error Message #2
error accessing SQL DATA does any one know how to fix this problem Can you be a little more specific - what version of Great Plains, what are you trying to do, is that the exact text of the error message? -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Hilai" <Hilai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BFBCFDA-D587-497E-94BD-637CD2729951@microsoft.com... > error accessing SQL DATA > does any one know how to fix this problem I get a similar error. When a user goes to print a pyment history in Great Plains after they click okay to print they recieve...

Icons #2
hi group, 1) Is there any way that i can reuse the icons that are already present? actually i want the icons that are present on vc(6.0) debug toolbar. can i get those icons from the exe msdev.exe if anyone knows how to extract those icons please tell me. or should i create the icons by hand.. i tried to create those icons but the newly created icons are not looking like those icons (and because of that application is looking very dull) If anybody knows please let me know. thank's & Regards Harshal shete ...

1.2 to 3.0 Upgrade with new Server
Can we put 3.0 on a new box (upgrading the data from the SQL box) directly w/o upgrading the old box to CRM 3.0 first? A little confused about what you are trying to do. It sounds like you want to install the code on a new server, but have it "use an existing" 1.2 database and upgrade it in the process. My first thought is that this will not work. It might, but I don't think it will. If this is what you are trying, then you could do the following: - install v1.2 on the new server and "use the existing" databases - Instal v3 on the new server as a upgrade. However...