Upload of file containing images hyperlinked to web page.

--
Heather
0

limiting types of files in Exchange 2003
Hello I'm new to Exchange 2003 and I'm wondering if it's possible to prohibit users from sending .mp3 files. If so, is this functionality native to Exch2003 or would it require a third party utility ? thx, chrism. you also have an ADM files that can be applied by goup policy to your outlook (xp/2003) users. there you can set up which file extensions are allowd. it ships with the officeXP\2003 resource kit. -- Omer Maydan MCSE, Security+ "Matthew Tisdel" <MatthewTisdel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F619B07-2ADE-40AA-8869-6142C3A1DB18@mic...

FILE HAS DISAPPEARED!!
I need help desparately. Last night I spent several hours working on an Excel 2002 spreadsheet and it has disappeared. I saved it routinely as I was making many changes updates etc. I opened original file --stuff.xls --- made changes and saved it as again as stuff.xls. I have done this several times before. Today, when I go to open stuff.xls, it is nowhere to be found!!!!! I have done a search, for any file modified since Thurs and nothing has appeared. I have checked the recycle bin, this did not go into auto recover nothing of the like. I am just traumatized, because I have N...

Copied pdf file into Word doc/can print/can not view in doc...?
I have copied a portion of a pdf file into my word doc. I sent the doc to a friend and now my friend says when they open the doc it is blank. But when they print the doc everything shows up printed...HELP? Does your friend have the option set to show picture placeholders, rather than the pictures themselves? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

access files to excel files
Hi there I would be so thankfull if you could kindly let me know hwo to do it: I have 360 access files which each of them has 5 columns data with 200 rows. names are like: 1.dbf, 2.dbf.....360.dbf now I want to change them (at same time) to excel files as: 1.xls, 2.xls, ..., 360.xls At same directory. Appereciate your help. Best Darius Hi Darius, I assume you mean dBASE files and not Access files: Access database files have the .mdb extension and never contain just a single table. On that assumption I'd write VBA code to build and execute a series of make-table queries, something lik...

how to use static lib file in mfc application
Hi all, I have created a static library called myp2p.lib. Now i want to link this library to my mfc application. When i link this file, linking is successful but as soon as i add the header file to use this library (i.e., myp2p.h), it gives an error "fatal error no such file exist"....error is correct since i dont have any file of such name in the application....so how do i use a static library in my mfc application kunal On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:29:00 -0800, kunal s patel <kunalspatel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I have created a static library...

Listing the file name of workbook in a cell?
Is there a way to have the name of the workbook listed in a cell an have it auto update each time the name of the workbook changes Everytime I update the form I change the version number (which is i the name) but I have to update each page in the workbook, which is pain. Just wondering, McDe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com McDee From a post by Chip Pearson............ Use =CELL("filename",A1) to get the full name, including the sheet name. E.g., C:\Temp\[Test.Xls]Sheet1 Use =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))...

saving files with mapped drives
I access a vpn, when offline the drives are still mapped. When i click on save as in excel, there is an extremely long delay. If I unmap the drives, its fine. Im using XP pro and office 2k3. Is there any fix for this other than making myself logon/logoff scripts that unmap and remap my drives every time. ...

macro to move from file to file, folder to folder
I am writing/recording a macro to make changes in 64 different spreadsheets in 64 different folders on a network. I am just learning vba. I don't know how to tell Excel to move through the 64 folders, test for the spreadsheet to be sure it's there, then make changes. Most of the changes will be easy to do as I will just record them while I make them. The one change that I don't know how to make is to copy a series of long descriptions from one spreadsheet into all of the others. Any suggestions? TIA Dave ...

Services for Web Access
What services need to be running on the Exchange Server for Web Access to work? It should be running by default. Are you having problems or did you disable some services? Nue "ER" <ER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2CE0A64-1284-46A9-98C6-D157B3763314@microsoft.com... > What services need to be running on the Exchange Server for Web Access to > work? On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:18:27 -0800, ER <ER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What services need to be running on the Exchange Server for Web Access to work? All of them. Which ones are...

uploading my website from publisher
i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. Thanks, Shelley On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:39:05 +0100, shelley wrote (in article <51CEFFD3-CA70-42B2-9698-5B6E3625F915@microsoft.com>): > i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from > publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know > why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. > > Thanks, > >...

How do I get it to appear on the page as it does in Print Preview?
I'm planning to e-mail a promotion flyer department-wide but I can't get it to where the lines and text boxes are invisible when displayed in the message. When I got to print preview, the lines/text boxes aren't there. How do I get those lines to disappear while I'm viewing it on the page? Nevermind...I figured it out :) Thanks! "Officeworker777" wrote: > I'm planning to e-mail a promotion flyer department-wide but I can't get it > to where the lines and text boxes are invisible when displayed in the > message. When I got to print previe...

transfer files
I have been trying to transfer files from old computer with windows 98 and money 99 to new computer running xp and money 2004. Can this be done? How? -- sazy2 In microsoft.public.money, kathleen W wrote: >I have been trying to transfer files from old computer with windows 98 and money 99 to new computer running xp and money 2004. Can this be done? How? See FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html for information. ...

Refreshing Information on an ASPX Page? Easy?????
Hello, I have a text box on an ASPX Form in ASP.NET that I would like to have refreshed at a regular interval. Can't seem to get it working. Here's the scenario. I'm reading a number of Stock Symbols from a text file. For each Stock Symbol that I read, I perform various calculations...calculations that can take a long time. Since these calculations take a long time, I would like to have the current Stock Symbol displayed on the ASPX Form so that I know how far along in the process the program currently is. I assign the Stock Symbol to the text box via code like " txtSym...

Associating .ppt files with a different version of PowerPoint
I installed a new version of Microsoft Office on my Mac However, all my office files are automatically associated with the older demo version that was uninstalled. The end result is that double-clicking on any Office file gives an error message. I get around it by opening the Application first and then using file open to open the appropriate file. Clearly this is inconvenient. Obviously, I can associate a file with the right application by clicking on "Get Info" and then associating it with the right application. The "Get Info" panel also has a button labeled "Change ...

Delete Duplicate Files
http://duplicateFilesDeleter.com Improve computer performance by deleting duplicate files Identical files not only waste your hard disk space, but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize time used by antivirus to scan your computer. Sort and organize your media collections Media files collections, such as music, video, images and photos, often become the primary source of identical files. If you have a music collection of several hundreds or even thousands mp3-files, you may want to sort them by delet...

Export an Access Table as an dbase III file
I was thinking this should be simple. I want to copy, transfer or whatever the TBS Table in the VPS_TBS.mdb database and send it to our shared drive, but have the file be a .dbf file. I tried the F1 Help DoCmd.TransferDatabase acExport, "DBASE III", ' "C:\@CDATA\VP_tbs.mdb", acTable, "tbs", _ ' "K:\CPANALYSIS\BusinessMgt\VP\Access\DBASE\tbs1.dbf" I've tried this in a Macro, and in code, but ways fails. The error tells me the path doesn't exist, but that is the path. Does anyone see any obvious errors. If you kn...

OMA - Web.config
Hey guys. Ok I screwed up. On my exchange 2003 box I accidently deleted the 'Actions' associated with the .Config file extenstion. If you go into Folder Options, then click the File Types tab, you will find the extension CONFIG. If you highlight that and click on Advance you will see what the actions for that file are. This is what I deleted. :( Would someone be so kind as to tell me what should be listed in there? I believe there was an entry for run and open, but I don't remember for certain. I would REALLY appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance! Co...

GP8.0
Hi, one of the user was posting a purchase receipt when its computer crashed. this cause and issue because now each time we go to the PURCHASE ORDER DOCUMENT INQUIRY screen, we get a PRIMARY KEY VIOLATION error [Microsoft]ODBC Sql Server Driver SQL SERVER Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint PK##0300334. Cannot insert duplicate key in object dbo.##0300334. then it says : the stored procedure popSelectPoDocumentInquiry returned the following results : DBMS: 2627, Great Plains:0. i narrowed it down and i figured out that the Purchase receipt is showing in both POP10600 and POP30300 w...

Should se send PDB files along with EXE/DLL's
Are these very sensitive? Can anybody read these files. We want to keep our source code safe. Thanks, Dan The answer is no you should not deploy the pdb files along with your executables as these files contain debug info see : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms241903.aspx > We want to keep our source code safe. Well that is hard with a .Net app as anyone can decompile your application pretty easy unless you use some form of obfuscation but even then it is not 100% safe . Want to know how safe your code is ? wel a start would be to unleash .Net reflect...

Pages don't match
Two of the pages in my web site are not like the others. They have different backgrounds and I cannot "edit with MFP" in the file menu for these two pages only. I can with the rest of them. I have reworked the pages and when I open them in MFP they have the correct background. I have "saved" and "saved as" many times and the two wrong pages just will not correct themselves. Please help. www.hiddenspringsfarminc.com Gave as a link to #1 correct background http:// link # 2 wrong background http:// link # 3 wrong background http:// link so w...

Save a picture as a separate file
I have a workbook containing a picture. How can I save that individual picture as a bitmap or jpeg or other image file as I want to use it elsewhere as a background for an Access from? Many thanks......Jason Copy the picture. Open up your favourite graphics program(MSPaint?) and paste then save as. Or did you mean do all through code? Turn on the macro recorder if that's the case. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:00:45 +0100, Jay <spam@dummyaddress.spam.com> wrote: >I have a workbook containing a picture. How can I save that individual >picture as ...

Process does not contain any programs (???)
A fascinating new bug in VS2003. Anyone seen this little gem? I just converted a project from VS6 to VS.NET 2003. Added a bunch of new features. Built it. New feature didn't work. Wanted to set a breakpoint. Breakpoint did not occur. Weird. OK, finally add ASSERT(FALSE) to get into the debugger, can single-step. Found problem (sillly typo). Add another new feature. Make similar silly error. This one puts it into an infinite loop. I see the problem instantly. Do Debug>Break All to enter debugger, get strange message: "Unable to break execution. The process does not c...

tool for recover publisher file
i can't open a file made by publisher xp (.pub), i receive an error message on opening it; may anyone give me a suggestion or a good tool for recover it? thanks Could you just first tell us the error message Please... -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "paul" <pa0l0@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uBQGd.705386$35.28356471@news4.tin.it... >i can't open a file made by publisher xp (.pub), i receive an error >message > on opening it; > may anyone give me a suggestion or a good tool for recover it? > thanks > > "John G" <...

Using Web Services To Add Leads to Marketing List
Is it possible to use web services to add leads/contacts to marketing list? I have a sales contact form that creates a lead, and I want to give those leads the option to signup for a mailing list we have. Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, know any examples? Thanks, Tareef Hi Tareef, The messages to handle list membership are AddMemberList and RemoveMemberList. They are described in the SDK documentation along with some sample code. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup D...

Looking for a utility to repair pst file
Anyone out there come across a utility to repair a pst file yet? Mine was simply copied while Outlook was open. Scanpst wont repair it (nor will ontrack's software or pst19upg.exe unless anyone knows how to run this utility properly) This must be a VERY common problem with a known set of symptoms and one which must need repairing in exactly the same way quite often? I am using the version from Office XP on Windows XP but can transfer it to a Mac if it helps? news.microsoft.com <fountainpen@amexol.net> wrote: > Anyone out there come across a utility to repair a pst file yet?...