Updating a calendar from Publisher 2000 to Publisher 2003

In a calendar I created using Publisher 2000 I have specific dates and
ocassions that I inserted as text under certain dates. I'm trying to upgrade
the calendar from Publisher 2000 to Publisher 2003. When I select the option
to update the older calendar to a 2006 calendar, I loose all the formating
and dates that I had created in the older calendar. How can I transfer these
dates from this older calendar (Publisher 2000) to a newer calendar in
Publisher 2003?
0
Cents (1)

Update for MS Money 2005?

Publishing excel Speadsheet to web page
I have a sheet that I am publishing it to a web page. Most sheets come out to a 40K file except 1. This one publishes to a size of 2.5mb. All sheets have hyperlinked data but the one that gives me the largest file has the least data and hyperlinks. Any suggestions? Thank you Chris Your usedrange is to big Chris on that sheet Debra Dalgleish's site http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Chris" <chrispknight@aol.com> wrote in message news:dfd501c3f0c0$9b5fcdc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... ...

Problem with Script Updating

Can children calendars trickle upwards to parent calendars?
Outlook XP/2002, Exchange Server 2000 I'm trying to arrange a Public Folder hierarchy that keeps company projects organized. Each project has its own folder, and each project folder has its own Calendar. I'd like to have a maintenance-free top-level Calendar that automatically shows all items from all project calendars beneath it in one view, so everybody can have a one-stop at-a-glace look at what's coming up for any project, without having to consult each project's calendar individually. Is this possible? If not possible with Exchange Server 2000, 2003 maybe? -- Jeff S....

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

outlook 2003 constantly freezing
while I am downloading mail from my servers, if I click a link in a mail item in outlook everything freezes for about 2 minutes. Does anyone know now to fix this? ............................................................ > Posted via AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup < >> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!! << >>> Access to More Content * No Limits * Best Retention <<< ...

Update question

Turning an image the other way in Publisher 2010 ?
There was an easy way with 2003. Where thats gone I haven't a clue. I want to turn an image which is facing right, to facing left for example - any help ? "Phil" <plk.philk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:sVwzo.30326$MZ3.24527@newsfe29.ams2... > There was an easy way with 2003. Where thats gone I haven't a clue. > I want to turn an image which is facing right, to facing left for > example - any help ? With the resize handles showing press and hold the shift key while grabbing one corner resize handle handle with the mouse cursor. Move the mouse, righ...

3 EX 2003 Forest Identity Feature pack
We have 3 separate companies with 3 separate AD Forest in different countries, and we need to syncronize our email global address lists. 500+ 600+ 200+ contacts in each. Can this be done with MIIS and if so how can we accomplish this securely with no private connections between the companies. I am assuming we would have one Metadatabase that contained the CN and SMTPProxy address for each of the companies and filter the rest out. We do not need other directory information only CN and SMTPProxy. The other companies would need to show up as contacts in our directory or as contacts i...

Outlook 2003 over VPN #2
I am trying to get VPN access to an Exchange 2000 server, with Outlook 2003 through a cable modem running on XP Professional. Access to the VPN works, I can even set up the client and "check the name" with no problem. But, after loading Outlook 2003 I don't see any emails. Normally when I would connect a machine through the VPN (using earlier versions of outlook) I would see the users mailbox by default. Does anyone have any idea why I cannot see the mail in the exchange mail box? Are there settings, that by default, act like an account that needs to "send/reci...

How update entity in post update?

calendar #4
Does anybody know how to display the phases of the moon on the outlook calendar? You can get a downloadable file containing lunar phases for the next decade or so on from the following page: http://www.bobimmy.com/mooncalendar/ -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:c49c01c3b9d3$364e3940$a601280a@phx.gbl, Scott wrote: > Does anybody know how to display the phases of the moon on > the outlook calendar? ...

publisher 2002 how do I get it to work with vista ?
Hi i have bought a new comp with Vista windows but my Publisher is XP and wont work I cannot afford to replace that also but use it all the time as my hobby is cardmaking ,is there a patch I can download ? Right-click the Publisher icon, Properties, Compatibility tab, use Windows XP (service pack 2). This works for me. Are you getting an error when you try to open Publisher? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Meeeee" <Meeeee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C68CF33-7D4C-45A7-8FEE-D57DC7EB0154@microsoft.com... > Hi i have bought a...

Service Calendar 03-22-07
I have around 35 users of CRM, but only 15 service technicians. When I click on the Service Calendar, I only care about what the technicians are scheduled to do, the other users don't matter. Is it possible to filter the names that appear here (i.e. by checking what Business Unit they belong to)? We will be adding more and more users as the system gets rolled out, and I don't really want the service calendar to get cluttered up and made unreadable. Cheers ...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Bizzare issue in Excell & Word 2000 When i type the # "1"
In both excel & word (2000) when I type the number "1" it immediatly chages to the word "one". This is a particualr pain in excel becausae it can't be used in a formual. This only happens with the number one. Is this some strange setting that I can fix? Please help. Somebody has probably put an auto-correct entry in the list. In either Word or Excel, Tools > Autocorrect and scroll down the list until you find the entry that shows find "1" and replace with "one". Select that entry and press Delete. Steve "ajsa1009" <a...

Global settings size limitation on Exchange Server 2003
I set send and received mails as 1MB max. from global settings on Exchnage 2003 server. Then some users need more over 1MB sized mail. I set user settings of this users to 5MB. But they cannot send or receive any mail over 1MB from outside of organisation. I searched and found that user settings cannot override global settings for internet mails. How can I increase limitations for special users. By the way, I try to ommit 1MB limit for all as temporarily. I changed global settings as "no limit" but still I cannot send or receive any mail over 1MB. How can I solve these problem...

Converting from VS 2003 to VS 2005
I have recently converted a fully working application from VS 2003 to VS 2005. I now seem to have lost XP Themes and none of my combo boxes are working. Does anyone have any ideas? Chris "Chris Day" ha scritto nel messaggio news:20089248422chris.day@onwight.net... >I have recently converted a fully working application from VS 2003 to VS >2005. I now seem to have lost XP Themes and none of my combo boxes are >working. Does anyone have any ideas? Hi Chris, do you compile in Unicode mode in VC++ 2005? I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that VC++2005 removes new XP ...