Updated KB: Thin Line Appears and Is Printed Outside Object with Border and Fill Applied

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290911

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

delay in printing
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone can provide a solution or a suggention on where to begin troubleshooting a problem we're having. Running GP8 with the Compass POS software and the problem we're having is that sometimes, it would take a very long time to print an invoice or a receipt. The server is a pretty recent server with decent specs, and the clients are also recent and no slouch either. It would take sometimes up to 20 minutes just to print a small receipt. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Just a thought.... Some Printers will wait for a specified timeout to...

How update entity in post update?

Trying to Print Preview Entire Workbook
Hi, I'm trying to view all the tabs of a workbook by selecting: File | Print | Print What: Entire Workbook | Preview but when i choose "Entire Workbook", the Preview button is dimmed and I cannot select it. I've used this method before, and it's worked, but now it doesn't. When "Acive Sheet(s)" or "Selection" is selected the preview is undimmed. Why is this happening? Select all the sheets first and then go for your Print Preview. Select the first sheet and then shift/Click on the last sheet to group the sheets. Regards Trevor "Jr...

latest update too MSCFV2

Count distinct lines in a report
Hi all I have a simple Access report that lists work order numbers, along with various information against this order number. An individual order number may appear more than once in this report. I would like at thge bopttom of the report, the number of different work order numbers in the report. I am trying to build an expression / formula to do this, but am struggling a bit. Thanks for any help anyone can throw my way. DominicB Are the work order numbers all printing together in the report in one location or are they scattered around the report? John Spencer Acce...

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Printing Multiple Workbooks through Master Document?
Word has a facility to pull together multiple documents into one "master" document. I have 120 separate workbooks that need to be grouped and printed in specific orders. Unfortunately that order changes monthly. In order to print easily does Excel have master document capabilities or would a macro openening and closing specific files from an input source be better? I've tried linking and inserting the print ranges into a workbook but this has not worked. Suggestions? Hi ScottP33 If you want to have control of the order you can fill in the names of the workbooks from a d...

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

border color problems
Excel 2002 (10.6501.6626) SP3 My Border Color is set to Automatic. When I use the Borders Toolbar button to make some borders on a cell(s), the color is always light Grey. When I highlight these same cells and right click/Format Cells and click on the drop down arrow for Color, the square next to 'Automatic' appears to be black, but the style box above shows Grey lines. How can I change this to Black? Thanks The default border colour should be controlled by your Window settings. You can change those in the Control panel, under Display On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. C...

Outlook 2000 print attachment name
Hi When printing an HTML message in Outlook 2000, the attachment name is not printed as it is with a Plain Text message. Does anyone know if it is possible to get the attachment name (or even just if there is an attachment or not!) to print?? Thanks in advance Paul Marshall paulm844 @ netscape .net ---- ...

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...

Programmatically close Report after Printing?
Hi. In my application I'm opening a report in PreviewMode. After the report is opened in print preview, users right-click the report and select Print to print the report. Is there a way to close the report after a user right-clicks and selects print? I figured this would be a tough task to accomplish, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks! Mike the solution here is to make your own custom print function... For all of my reports, I have a custom menu bar with email, pdf, print to default, print to printer of choice etc.... You thus simply build a custom me...