Update Calendar Dates, Keep information

I have a calendar that I used last year for basketball tryouts and practice
schedule.  Is there a way to keep the information in the same place and
update the dates in the calendar?  I tried to "Change Dates" but it erases
all my information.

--
Thanks As Always
Rip

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

MS can't even get the release date right
Microsoft CRM has been a major disappointment in most every aspect. Now, they've failed again with the CRM product by delaying the CRM 2005 release until 4th Quarter. Some might say that this is a good thing so that it's a better product, but MS should have it more together than to announce a ship date they can't fulfill. Very frustrating that we have to continue on with this inferior version 1 product even longer. -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com So what causes you to ca...

Multiple date select calender
I need a calender for MFC in which i can select multiple dates similar to what is there in calender of outlook 2003. Also I need the functionality to be able to select the days i.e. sunday, monday, etc. Is there some activex available freely which i can use. Or is it possible to achieve the same by subclassing the existing CMonthCalCtrl in MFC. Please guide me. Thanks in Anticipation Software Engineer wrote: > I need a calender for MFC in which i can select multiple dates similar to > what is there in calender of outlook 2003. Also I need the functionality to > be able to sel...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Can children calendars trickle upwards to parent calendars?
Outlook XP/2002, Exchange Server 2000 I'm trying to arrange a Public Folder hierarchy that keeps company projects organized. Each project has its own folder, and each project folder has its own Calendar. I'd like to have a maintenance-free top-level Calendar that automatically shows all items from all project calendars beneath it in one view, so everybody can have a one-stop at-a-glace look at what's coming up for any project, without having to consult each project's calendar individually. Is this possible? If not possible with Exchange Server 2000, 2003 maybe? -- Jeff S....

Prevent Overlapping Dates
I have an entry subform where I am trying to prevent overlapping dates. TABLE NAME: tblMeasuresStaffLink FIELD NAMES SUBFORM NAMES StaffID Staffcmb AssignmentTypesID AssignmentTypescmb MeasuresID Measurescmb AssignmentBeginningDate AssigneeBeginning Date AssignmentEndingDate AssigneeEndingDate The table has four primary keys: StaffID, AssignmentTypesID, MeasuresID, AssignmentBeginningDate. This code isn't giving me any error messages, but it doesn't seem to...

Date question
My macro is embedded in an Excel workbook. On 'Sheet1' there are 2 input fields, (1) the 'Start' date, and (2) the 'End' date (for a 1 week period). Users will enter both dates. There are several restrictions: (1) the 'Start' date must be a Sunday, (2) the 'End' date must be a Saturday. and (3) these dates can only be for a 1 week period (7 days). There are edits already in place to identify issues for these 3 items. It will also be okay for users to enter a week in the future. However, they cannot enter last week's dates. ...

Update question

How update entity in post update?

calendar #4
Does anybody know how to display the phases of the moon on the outlook calendar? You can get a downloadable file containing lunar phases for the next decade or so on from the following page: http://www.bobimmy.com/mooncalendar/ -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:c49c01c3b9d3$364e3940$a601280a@phx.gbl, Scott wrote: > Does anybody know how to display the phases of the moon on > the outlook calendar? ...

Service Calendar 03-22-07
I have around 35 users of CRM, but only 15 service technicians. When I click on the Service Calendar, I only care about what the technicians are scheduled to do, the other users don't matter. Is it possible to filter the names that appear here (i.e. by checking what Business Unit they belong to)? We will be adding more and more users as the system gets rolled out, and I don't really want the service calendar to get cluttered up and made unreadable. Cheers ...

When cells with dates don't format
I have some cells which contain dates. These dates are a link from another data source (Bloomberg) and when I try to formatt the cells, I cannot. They will only display the date in mm/dd/yyyy formatt. Any ideas? Thanks My first guess is that the cells are coming in as text. Look for an apostrophe (" ' ") in front of the data in the cell. If not, try using "text to columns" (select the entire column, click Data, Text to Columns, Finish). Then, attempt to re-format the cells (or entire column) as a date with the form that you want. Also, make sure ...

latest update too MSCFV2

how to return a serial number to a date
Example: 40899 Is there a formula to convert the serial number 40899 above back to 12/22/2011? Thanks, Holly Format the cell as Date -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Holly" <Holly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82F628DD-B506-4A72-B5AC-DF85265ADAB0@microsoft.com... > Example: 40899 > > Is there a formula to convert the serial number 40899 above back to > 12/22/2011? > > Thanks, Holly "Holly" wrote: > Is there a formula to convert the serial number 40899 > above back to 12/22/2011? It would h...

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Can't view Calendar in a public folders
Is there a way to view a shared calendar that is located in Public Folders in the Navigation Pane and keep the setting? When I try to view shared calendars through the "Open a shared Calendar" and go to Public Folders it is empty. Pete Network Consultant Add the calendar folder to Public Folders\Favorites. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "pete" <pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35881EC8-...

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update