unwanted line when printed

Trying to print business card. On screen it is perfect, however when printed
un wanted black mark, like an underscore appears.

Randomly or is a particular spot?

"boystress" <boystress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to print business card. On screen it is perfect, however when
> printed
> un wanted black mark, like an underscore appears.

0
Jaime
2/16/2010 4:26:12 AM
Try using the best setting when you print.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"boystress" <boystress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to print business card. On screen it is perfect, however when printed
> un wanted black mark, like an underscore appears.

0
Mary

Inserting a new line when external data changes
I am using Excel 2003 Here is what I am trying to do, in case there is a better way: I want to have a spreadsheet with 12 monthly worksheets and one YTD worksheet. As I added new items to the inventory, I want to update each of these worksheets to reflect the new items. Most of the time the new items will be in between existing items. What I have done is prepared two spreadsheets, one with the monthly and YTD workbooks and another with only the inventory listing. Refresh works properly as far as adding the new item, but it is not adding a complete line for the data, such that each ...

New Line of Credit for Small Business Teams
Business Line of Credit from OPEN=AE the small business team Unsecured line of credit with a minimum line size of $10,000 Easy application process - no lengthy forms and no supporting documents required on most applications 100% cash access with a competitive APR Earn Membership Rewards=AE points when you access your Line of Credit with your card Other Benefits: Line sizes between $10,000 and $100,000 100% of the line is available as cash No collateral or minimum banking account balance required No application or origination fees Access to money through checks, card or electronic transfer The...

How to print appointment times in "Weekly" or "Monthly" print styles?
Hello, Does anyone know how to make Outlook include the starting and ending times of each appointment when printing using the Weekly or Monthly print styles please? By default, it just prints the appointment Subject on the day in question. I don't want to use the Daily or Calendar Details Styles. Are there any 3rd party tools to make your own styles (the Define Styles button seems to offer very little)? Thanks, - Alan. ...

remove SPAM from subject line
In my email messages I receive the word SPAM always is in the subject line even messages from approved senders. How do I prevent the word SPAM from being include? It is especially bad in that if I reply or forward the word SPAM stays in subject line. This is on every email i receive Thanks Mike Mike@emailua.com "Mike at UA" <Mike at UA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E0AB88C-82B0-4374-875D-C9B5DEE32777@microsoft.com... > In my email messages I receive the word SPAM always is in the subject line > even messages from approved senders. ...

Problem Printing A record
Hello Experts I have a problem with printing a record with a sub-form section. I have a "Quotation" form I print and send to customers. The form incorporates a "Product Detail" subform with a line by line description of services and cost. When I select and print the record, the Product Details are not always in the same order as they appear in display. I have tried fiddling with Sorting & Filters and sometimes I can get the record to print as it appears but I am not sure what triggers the problem or the solution. Here is a typical example: Quotat...

Printing my own checks
Has anybody printed their own checks with MS Money? I'm thinking about getting something like Versa Checks. MS Money is supposed to have some but I haven't seen it yet. Have there been any problems with this? I'm paying most of my bills online.Any suggestions are very much appreciated. ...

03 -> 07 migration EAP unwanted results: unwanted email address for all users
I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the non-defualt policies are defined by dept One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to default users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire applying How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who should only be getting the default polcy? F Hello Frank, > I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration > > I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the > non-defualt policies a...

Barcode ActiveX Control will not print properly
I'm using Intermec's activeX control to generate barcode labels in Excel. I'm updating the value property using VBA code, then printing the label to a Intermec 4420 thermal printer. The label prints fine, however, the value never changes on the labels....it's the same value, label after label. But, if I debug.print the value, it is fine....no duplication. Should I be sending some kind of command to the printer after a label prints?? Please help !!!! ...

reduce printing #3
I am using MS Publisher 2003. I want to print our school paper which I formatted to 12" x 18" but reduced to the size of a legal size bond paper, 8.5" x 14". I am using Epson Stylus C43SX printer. What should I do? ...

Statement printing by range and balance
When statements are printed, they either print all, none or only the one you choose. You cannot tell it to print statements based on a dollar amount. Many clients us the customers as an in-house credit. When returns are brought back, the client has a 0.00 credit limit and the return is posted to their account. Other clients might only have a $0.50 balance. It would be nice to be able to say print only statements where the balance is <, = or greater than a certain dollar amount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions w...

Printing problem in Outlook 2000
I have a strange printing problem with the Outlook 2000. I used Network printer (HP Color Laserjet 4550, connected to LPT1 at another PC). Everytime I try to print message which in HTML format, it just won't print. The print properties (File*Print) also won't appear. There is no error message or anything, it just ... nothing. I check the printer folder at both my PC & host PC, there's no print job listed. I don't have this problem if the message is in plain text. Another strange problem when I check my mailbox thoroughly, it seems all incoming email is either in HTML for...

Re: unwanted pictures
64, not 54 Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message news:efZ2Kq0iKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > 64, not 54 > > Anyway, never be concerned with it. It's normal. Are you correcting your IQ? You believe your IQ is 64 and not 54? ...

Stripping out unwanted date in cell
Hello, I am trying to import a Global address list, but my problem is I need just the smtp address in the cell so i want to strip out all the other junk, here is a couple of examples of what the field could appear like. I need to strip out everything accept for the SMTP:someaddress@someplace.someextension. It could be any extension and it is not always a percent at the beginning or end. SMTP:bubba.cairn@bla.ca%MS:UOF9/UNIVERSITY/bcairn%X400:c=US;a=;p=Uof9;o=Univ ersity?Hall;s=Cairn;g=bubba;%CCMAIL:Cairn, bubba at University_Hall CCMAIL:ssdsexam at STUDENT-SERV%MS:UOF9/STUDENTSER/SSDSEXAM%SMTP...

unwanted pictures
Every day in my "recently changed" file under "DOCUMENTS" I receive hundreds of unwanted pictures.It seems as if they are snapshots from a tv news show. Help Jade -- jadelo22 probably cached images from webpages you visited, or HTML email you opened, or webpages you stored locally but opened several times. Don't be concerned with it, it's stored for faster access in case you open same webpage again and system detect's page hasn't changes since last visit. But with huge RAM memories & fast Internet these days, its usefulness is ...

How do I add Bcc: line to Outlook messages?
I can't find out how to add a Bcc: line to my email messages. Any help would be greatly appciated. Thanks in advance, George the good. View-> BCC field with Outlook as the editor Little down arrow on the Options button with Word as the editor -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "George the good" <santulli@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message news:1e15401c4548a$c776acc0$a001280a@phx.gbl... >I can't find out how to add a Bcc: line to my email ...

Print Quarterfold Greeting Cards
I have created a document, and when I go to print it the print setup page shows that it must print with pages 2 and 3 at the top, upside down, and pages 4 and 1 are right side up at the bottom. However, the print preview shows the pages in order of 1,2,3, and 4, all right side up and that is how they are printing....so I cannot create a quarterfold greeting card afer all my hard work. I have tried shutting down Publisher and re-opening the document but nothing is working. Help? I should have specified that I am using Windows Vista and Publisher 2007. So I solved my own prob...

No grid lines with color
Using Excel 2003. I click on "file | page setup | sheet | gridlines" so that the grids will show when printed. Once I select certain rows or cells and fill them with color, those grid lines don't show up any longer. I know I can choose to set "all borders" so that grid lines will show, but then I run into other issues. Newly added rows have to have "all borders" set again. If I select the entire worksheet and set "all borders" then I know only filled in rows will show on the printed copy. But if I go back and delete that row later, then I...

Macro that inserts lines reply
have this macro that inserts a line if the value in D changes and copy the value in D to A. I want this macro to only start looking in D14 or from row 14. tx for all the help Dim row_index As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).row For row_index = lastrow - 1 To 2 Step -1 If Cells(row_index, "D").Value <> _ Cells(row_index + 1, "D").Value Then Cells(row_index + 1, "D").EntireRow.Insert _ (xlShiftDown) Cells(row_index + 1, 1).Value = Cells(row_index + 2, 4).Value End If Nex...

Print attachment icon
A friend of mine uses HTML format for messages in Outlook. He would like to know if it is possible to show the icon for any attachment when he prints emails he receives. TIA a9 <a9h9904-oue@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > A friend of mine uses HTML format for messages in Outlook. He would > like to know if it is possible to show the icon for any attachment > when he prints emails he receives. Change the format of the message to Plain Text and the attachment name should print. -- Brian Tillman That doesn't appear to be an option in a message received in HTML - when it is ope...

2007 Printing Calendar
When I print the "Daily Style", I cannot change the font for the timed appointments. There is only an option to change the font in the "Task" list. Am I missing something? XYZ Man Are you printing from Outlook's file, print menu? In Page setup, changing the font for appointments should change the font for both the appointments and tasks. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a w...

Simultaneous printing to two receipt printers possible?
RMS allows for two receipt printers per POS register but doesn't seem to allow for simultaneous printing, i.e., it appears to force you to choose to which printer you want the output to go. We have receipt printer 2 configured as a Windows Generic/Text printer on COM1 so that we can send the serial output to a DVR pc that overlays the receipt printer output onto the image produced by the security camera pointed at the register. This works perfectly ok (if we choose to print to receipt printer 2) except we need RMS to output to both the actual Epson receipt printer AND to the Generic/Text p...

Unwanted From field when replying
In Outlook 2003 when I reply to a message the "From" field automatically comes up. It just started doing it, nothing has changed that I know of. When I create a new message it does not appear. When I reply I have to turn it off manually every time. Thanks in advance. ...

unwanted font changes
I have a co-worker using Excel 97 SR-2. When she opens up a spreadsheet, the font will change from Arial to any other font available on her system. She has to highlight the worksheet and change the font back. The Style default is set for Arial. Can you tell me how to stop this from happening? Thanks Kelly Kelly, Not sure what is happening here, but one remote possibility might be that excel is having problems handling an excess of styles. If this is just happening with one particular workbook, there's a utility on my site that you could try on the workbook that helps you clean ...

graph with one column and two lines
I want to create one graph with one column and two lines because I have three series thanks for the help Polina, Make the chart, selecting column. Then right-click one of the columns that should be a line, Chart type, and select the line type you want. Same for remaining column. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com/ ------------------------------------------- "Polina" <Polina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C01690C4-C9CF-4E29-A081-C70F3DF0FC10@microsoft.com... >I want to create one graph with one column and two lines because I have >three >...

SOP Fulfillment Order Printing
I am using Advanced Picking and Distribution. After the process when Fulfillment Orders are being printed the system is not printing all orders - the only way to have the Fulfillment Orders print is by reprinting. They are being allocated and fulfilled against with no problem and also appear on the bulk picking list - it appears to be a printing issue. Has anyone experienced this problem? -- HK ...