unable to insert from scanner - error occured #2

After installing a digital camera i am unable to insert anything from my
scanner - i am getting "error occured" message but no help to say what the
problem is. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks Kanneily
0
Kanneily (10)

Sort by Last Name #2
Sorry if this posted twice. I have waited about 1/2 hour and my original post is not showing up. I am sure I phrased this better the first time but here goes. I am using Crystal Reports to extract data from our practice management system which stores the patient's name as last_name, first_name, i.e. Doe, John F. i then run a formula in Crystal Reports to switch the name around to John F. Doe. I then export the file to Excel (simple name address c/s/z file) they use for mail merge of letters and other fun stuff through out the year. Once the data is in Excel, they want to be able to ...

Unable to open calendar

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

Version 3.0c with Update Rollup 2
Hi all According to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927751/en-us the updated files in the CRM client with Update Rollup 2 should have a datestamp of 15-Mar-2007. I have been testing deployment of the rollup on a PC which initially had the "compatibility update" version of the client installed (CRM_V3C_CLIENT.ISO) and the updated files have a datestamp of 1-Jun-2007. Is this normal? Thanks - Adam PS The file version of the updated files is 3.0.5300.1558, as expected. ...

? Rich Edit Formatting Lost When Inserting At Position 0
Hi, I'm using a CRichEditCtrl but am having trouble with the formatting. I use SetSel and ReplaceSel to insert text into the control and if the text is inserted in the middle or at the end of the control's buffer it works just fine but if I insert it at the start (SetSel(0,0)) then it takes on the formatting (both character formatting and paragraph formatting) of the text immediately after it (the text formerly at 0). There is a small note about ReplaceSel in MSDN: "This function will format the inserted text with the existing character formatting. When replacing the e...

Sending Mail #2
I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , while allowing another set of users to send INTRANET mail only. Is there a way in which this can be done in Exchange 2000 srv.? see these: http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/36/180489.aspx http://tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=473226 "cozierj" <cozierj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65F9D669-AC55-4A82-ADBA-C0A7C0817C42@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , > while allowing > another set of users ...

Out of memory #2
I developed a workbook that has some macros for sorting and condensing several sheets to a single sheet in a workbook. When I run it everything works fine, but other get an out of memory error. I'm assuming that this might not be just an Excel issue. The workbook at this point is only 365kb and will only become larger with time. I've been running it from a local drive, other run it from the network. I have no idea where to start with this issue and any input would be appreciated. Thank you. I think that the size of the workbook has nothing to do with the problem. The error...

Trial Version #2
I downloaded a trial version of Publisher 2007 yesterday. The site says it's a 60 day trial...now after less than 24 hours it has told me my trial has expired. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and then I tried redownloading the program to start over. Any help on how I can get this trial copy to work like it should? MBK wrote: > I downloaded a trial version of Publisher 2007 yesterday. The site says it's > a 60 day trial...now after less than 24 hours it has told me my trial has > expired. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and then I tried >...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Plotting data in Excel #2
Is it possible to generate a cell range mathmatically using formulas and "Concatenate" in one reference cell, and then use the contents of the cell to define the data range for an X-Y plot? In other words, instead of manually selecting the data range to be plotted using a pick box, I want the reference the contents of a cell that has computed the data range. Thanks -- James ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

importing .pst file #2
I recently tried to import "outlook.pst" from one computer running Office 2003 to another running same. I imported "archive.pst" w/ no problem. When I attempt to import "outlook.pst", I get an error message that says one or more parameters are invalid. Can anyone help? Thanx http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx Try here I got some good answers.. Peace Michael H. "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11cee01c3f55d$47da0520$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I recently tried to import "outlook.p...

Personal Folders #2
Hi, I really need some help........... I made a personal folder and always put my emails in seperate sub-folders after I read them. We have to keep our inbox fairly small or the server statrts yelling at us. PROBLEM! My personal folder is now just over 2gig in size. Outlook 2000 won't let me access the file. It says there is an error and to use the inbox scan to fix it. I use SCANPST.EXE, but even it comes up with a error. Is there a 3rd party program that will let me access this file? Maybe I can go in and delete some things to get it below the 2gig limit. Please email m...

Unable to conect

2 different recipient update policies
Hello, If i have 2 different RUS policies. Which will be a users default reply address? The lowest prioirty because it is applied last, or the highest priority because it is more important? Thanks The highest priority Recipient Policy that does not exclude the recipient is applied. Good reference: How the Recipient Update Service applies recipient policies http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328738/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <aaronw@firstmac.com.au> wrote in message ...

Counter #2
I need to have a counter that will count the number of x's in a column how can this be done? Thanks for the help =COUNTIF(A:A,"X") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Polina" wrote: > I need to have a counter that will count the number of x's in a column how > can this be done? > > Thanks for the help Thanks very much for all the help "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > =COUNTIF(A:A,"X") > > > Regards, > > Peo Sjoblom > > "Polina" wrote: > > > I need to have a counter that will count the number of x&#...

how can i insert a holegrame inmy publication
holegrame? if it's an image insert it like any other image...except if you mean "hologram" I kinda doubt you can make it work. As good as inkjet printers are, production of 'holegrames' is presently beyond their capabilities.. "marcus" <marcus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:565097FC-9AC4-404F-A95D-395ADF21ED85@microsoft.com... > Where would you get a hologram? If you mean those shiny pictures that change when you look at them from different angles and look sort of 3D (like they put on a driver's license somewhe...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Tab Name #2
How can I display the tab name on a sheet? I'm looking to have a template that pulls the name of the tab that I assign and displays it in the sheet. Something similar to "&TAB" used in the Header and Footer option. Thanks See Bob Phillips' site for formulas. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:58:02 -0700, Cantru <Cantru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I display the tab name on a sheet? I'm looking to have a template >that pulls the name of the tab that I assign and di...

Skinning dialogs? #2
I have 2 questions about CDialog skinning... 1: I'm handling the OnNcPaint and OnNcCalcSize, but always when it is the first time the window is drawn, when I click on the caption, it draws a border around the caption, and then it doesnt happen anymore... No idea why... 2: How can I draw the Min/Max/X buttons also? Hope you can help... Joe B. ...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'