Trying to print from publisher to 4x6 inch photo paper.

Printer settings not working with my paper. I followed the instructions for
adding a new form to my printer. The form is in my printer setup but does not
appear in the drop down box for paper size when printing from Publisher. Any
ideas out there? Regards, Cece
0
Cece (2)

What model printer? Did you ask your question on a support forum on the
manufacturer's web site?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Cece" <Cece@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Printer settings not working with my paper. I followed the instructions for
> adding a new form to my printer. The form is in my printer setup but does not
> appear in the drop down box for paper size when printing from Publisher. Any
> ideas out there? Regards, Cece

0
mary-sauer (6480)
3/3/2007 8:37:17 PM
When you select Printer setup, look for a paper option size that says
"custom size" or "manual setting".

Also, tell us what printer and model you are using.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Cece" <Cece@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Printer settings not working with my paper. I followed the instructions
> for
> adding a new form to my printer. The form is in my printer setup but does
> not
> appear in the drop down box for paper size when printing from Publisher.
> Any
> ideas out there? Regards, Cece

0
Don

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Increase Zoom in Print Preview
In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once which is not very usefull for large worksheets. Ted Rather than use Print Preview select "Page Break Preview" from the View menu. This will allow you to set the zoom control and see your page breaks and page numbers. To return to a normal view select "Normal" from the View menu. >-----Original Message----- >In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase >the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once >which is not very...

Unable to print from Outlook 2000
I have Windows 2000 (SP4) and Office 2000 (SP3). My computer is a Compaq Presario 5225 and my printer is a Canon BJC-5000. I cannot print e-mails, contact list, etc. from Outlook 2000. This just started yesterday. I have already run the detect/repair on Outlook 2000. I can print from any program on the computer (Word, Excel, Notepad, etc.), except Outlook 2000. I have searched the internet and Microsoft.com, but I cannot locate any information on this problem. Please help! Thank you!! When you open an email message and select File - Print, can you see your printer their. Try p...

Publisher Dictionary
Publisher 2007 does not recognize user dictionary all other Office application do neither can I open the dictionary in Publisher it says it is not unicode! Help! Thanks, Dick. Have you looked at the spelling options to be sure you have them setup correctly? Tools, Spelling, Spelling Options. Check the language as well. Tools, Language, set language. Do an Office Diagnostic in the Help menu if all else fails. This was suggested by a previous poster 1. Open Outlook 2. Goto Tools 3. Trust Center 4. Add-Ins Menu (left pane) 5. Manage (bottom of window) -> select disabled Add-Ins -> go...

attaching photos to emails
I have tried numerous times to send .jpg attachments to emails and at my end the photos are attached as .jpg files but when they get my message they cannot view photos are they have changed to .dat files. Can someone give me an idea how to fix. thanks Are you using Windows Live Mail to compose and attach a jpg file ? Is the recipient using an AOL email address ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Sarah" <Sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:402C8AA6-467B-49A8-930C-5A02BEA1D1A1@microsoft.com... > I have tried numerous times to send .jpg...

Add user log-in/password feature to a web page using Publisher 200
I would like to have a "Members" tab on the first page of my Publisher 2003 document that I have created to upload to my website. Does anyone know if Publisher 2003 has the feature to create "log in/password" feature or is this a plug-in or third party application that I add to publisher. Thank you. Tom, Toronto Look to your webhost for password protected folders, pages or sections of your site. Go to the FAQs section or the support section of the ISP that is hosting your site, and look for directions. It will vary from host to host as to how you would implement ...

printing listbox in userform
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway only print listbox in the user form or save the list box values as a text file? I have a listbox in a user form which sometimes has listbox1.listcount is more than 40. When you see the listbox its ok you can scroll down to see other values after listcount 40 but cannot see all the values in the listbox when you printing. Is there anyway to do that? Your help is greatly appreciated ...

Printed file looks like screen view instead of print view
I am working on someone else's file. When I open it, the colors view incorrectly. They show as black/white in the negative & no color pictures (the background is showing black - these are not the settings in the file.) In the print preview, everything is correctly in color - text, pictures, etc. But when I print, it comes out exactly like the screen view and not the print view. The original owner of the file has no problem seeing the file correctly. We may have different versions of Publisher - I get the same results importing or opening the file. The owner is 20 miles aw...

Charts autoshapes won't print
I have a problem when trying to print a chart that has arrows and tekstboxes on it. Everything worked fine when everybody who used this chart had Excel 2003. But now my boss has Excel 2007 and after she saved the file I can't see arrows and textboxes in printpreview with Excel 2003. I've checked that every object has a tick on "Print object". I would appreciate any help you can give! Sanna ...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

Print a PDF
Hi, I have a few PDF files supplied by a third party and from time to time I'll need to print them from within the Access (2007) database. I also have some MS Word documents and that was a breeze, but I can't get my head around doing it for the PDFs. I have Acrobat 8 PRo installed, and I've referenced various Type Libs in my quest to get this going but I keep hitting a brick wall. Ideally I would like it to behave in the same way I've got it working for the Word docs, ie it just prints in the background without any visible application starting. Can anyon...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Print cancellation
Hello all, Can I cancel print operation from PowerPoint COM Add-In? ...

Printing #7
After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it trys to print 1000s of pages ... that just started. First select and set a print range/area. Next under Page settings disable "Fit to" and use "adjust to" 100% Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0700, allstarmanage <allstarmanage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, >without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it try...

xp/publisher
I've just installed xp pro on my system and reinstalled ms publiser 98 pro and now get an error message "publisher cannot load hyphenation dictionary. to reinstall run set up again" doing this has no effect at all, still get the same message. is pub 98 compatable with xp pro or do i have some other problem thanks Steve Check out the following KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;149120 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Publisher: Rotated View
There are times when I have content that is rotated 90 or 180, or 270 degrees. It would be nice to be able rotate the screen view by those same degrees so it is easy to read the text. Right now I usually print things out. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pan...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

I require label template for Publisher 3 x 11 labels per page
I purchased some labels...3 columns of 11 labels each....total 33 labels per A4 page. Publisher doesn't have a template for 33 labels...only 30 labels which is of no use to me. Can anybody steer me in the right direction to obtain the correct template? I can't say whether there is a template available. You could always create one from scratch. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Crazypup" <Crazypup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16897A86-3F84-4D29-B041-66A39D063F6B@microsoft.com... >I purchased some labels...3 columns of 11 labels e...

Font for Barcode in CRM does not print
Has anyone else encountered an issue where a Font used for a Barcode in CRM does not print. I create the report in VS.net 3 publish to CRM, the description and barcode are both visible in CRM however when I do a print preview and attempt to print the barcode does not print to any printer. I can export to Word or Excel and both of those show and print the bar code. The font I am using is SimBar, a True Type font. Thanks I'm not familiar with SimBar, but you might be able to set up a report using a free font download from this site: http://idautomation.com/fonts/tools/reporting...

printing highlighted selection only in an email
In pervious version I could hightlight the text of an email; go to File, Print, and select "selection"; Print. This way only what I hightlighted would print. On my new version (Windows XP Professional 2003) I can not find this option. Help. What version of Outlook (not Outlook Express) allowed that feature? I'm not sure if any version of Outlook ever has allowed that "stringfellow" <stringfellow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:240BD77D-1F56-4240-A719-1CF3B93C7A9F@microsoft.com... > In pervious version I could hightlight the text of an ...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

RE: updating Publisher
HI We recently upgraded our old faithfully computer, part of the upgrade includes Windows office XP (unfortunately the version we have has not got Publisher on it. Previously along the way I had updated to MS office Premium 2000-this has Publisher 2000 as part of the program. Hence I recently custom installed this after installing the XP (as a temporary measure) I am curently studying Publisher at School-they are using P 2002. I admit I am finding things a little different. I would like to ask if anyone knows whether Microsoft has updates available to download so that I can alig...

Background colors are printed but not shown in normal vieuw
I work with 'Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003' and when I choose the 'Print Preview' button or when I print my document, I have background colours, but I do not see the background colours when I work in the 'Normal View'. Can somebody please help me? Thanks a lot in advance Bernadette ...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Printing problem in Publisher 2003
I am trying to print a publisher document to an HP Designjet 750C+ plotter, but it only print the upper left portion of the document. Every publisher document I tried to print do the same thing. The application page is set to the standard 8x11 size and the output are set to ANSI E 34x44 in the printer settings. The documents print fine on Publisher 2003. I updated the printer driver and applied all Windows 2000 updates. Still doesn't work. Anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks, Angelo HP Designjet 600/700 Series Printers - Solving Problems with Plot Position http://h20000.www2.hp.com/...